Deals and Mistakes were Made

Story Info
A boy about to make the worst or best decision of his life..
3k words
4.61
13.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mudayo
Mudayo
130 Followers

Third story, wohooo. Still working on chapter 4 but it should be out in a couple of week or so.

Again, everyone in the story is at least 18

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - -- - - - - - -- - - - -

"Can't believe I'm about to do this." You mutter to yourself with a drawn out sigh. You splash some water on your face and stare at your reflection in the mirror as you stand over the males' bathroom's sink. You close your eyes, thinking over the decision you're about to make before finally breaking the silence and say "Do we have a deal?".

The room remains quiet for a few seconds, then, all of a sudden, the temperature drops and a manic laughter fills it as a pale figure appears behind your mirror self, seemingly out of thin air. It's a boy in his birthday suit of about the same age as you. Though calling him a 'boy' is stretching the meaning of the word as the ghostly figure has such feminine features, he would make most straight men question their sexual orientation. A girly face with piercing blue eyes, a button shaped nose and succulent, glossy lips. Long, white hair reaching his lower back. An hourglass figure that would make most instagram models on your follow list go green with envy. A round, bouncy bubble butt that wobbles with every move he makes. And of course, the only part of his gorgeous body that proves he is in fact a 'HE'; a thick, long, veiny slab of cockmeat resting between his juicy, smooth thighs along with an equally impressive set of sperm factories hanging behind it.

The only thing he is wearing is a set of jewelry. Three golden studs adorn each ear. A golden arm bracelet on his right arm, squishing ever so slightly his smooth skin. A gold barbell piercing his left nipple along with a short gold trinket decorating his cute belly button. For an odd reason, he seems to also be wearing an ankle bracelet on his left foot and two rings on his right toes. And finally, his gorgeous cock. A gold ring at the base, engraved with other worldly writing. And at the tip, yet another golden ring, thicker than the others, though thinner than the one at the base, piercing into his dick hole thus forming what we simple mortals call a "Prince Albert" piercing.

The pale boy steps closer to the sink, a Cheshire smile plastered on his beautiful face. Being a head shorter than you, the ghost boi hovers in the air in order to rest his chin on your shoulder before whispering "Deal~".He then quickly proceeds to wrap both arms around the your torso, caressing it and slipping a hand through one of your shirt gaps. You shiver at his cold, undead touch and jump away.

"Hey! You'll get your part after you've helped me cheat on the exam!" You shout.

"Alright, alright. I'll restrain myself for now~" The femboy specter giggles, causing his dangling bits and massive derriere to jiggle as he did. "Shall we then?".

You give him a suspicious look and nod before making your way out. At that moment, another student enters the bathroom, bumping into you and and walking through the poltergeist that he seems to not be able to see.

"Watch it weirdo!"

"Fuck off Terry." You spit back, rubbing the shoulder he just crashed into, clearly on purpose.

"What was that?!" Terry turns back, grabbing you by the collar as he readies a fist.

"Let's see how you handle this, James~" The spectral boy muses, floating behind your bully.

"I- I said...." You try to think of a way to get yourself out of this situation with minimal damage. "Fuck it..." You curse before throwing a weak but rather fast punch aimed at the bully's throat.

"ARkhkkgr!!!"

Bull's eye! Terry lets go as he drops onto his knees, winded by your attack.

"Ahhahahahaha~!!" The femboy ghost rolls on his back mid air in laughter.

"Suck on that BITCH!" You shout as you bolt out of the bathroom and head straight to class.

Once there, the ghostly boy disappears, only to materialize at the seat in the last row on the left. He sinks into his chair with an amused grin and a single hand under his chin, resting his head on the other as he watches you get ready.

After everyone else has arrived, your teacher stands in front of the blackboard, reading the question to be answered and giving a few instructions before he leaves the class for a moment and you all start writing. The pale femboy floats down the row of desks, passing through your own as he goes by. He hovers in the air by your side as you start writing.

As he sees you struggling on, he grabs your pen and writes the correct answer on your paper with an elegant handwriting.

As he finishes,he passes his translucent hand through the tip of your nose with a smile, then disappears.

A few minutes passe by and you find yourself blanking on another part of the question. The femboy pops back into reality next to your seat giggling in glee as you scratch your head in confusion, trying to understand what you've just written.

"Ah, what would you do without me~" He says with a cheerful tone as he grabs your pen, completing your answer.

The ghostly hand vanishes and you go back to working, looking at the clock every now and then as you feel yourself losing your mind as the seconds pass by. You glance over your shoulder, seeing the him biting his lips in excitement, legs crossed. Seeing you glancing, he winks at you and uncrosses them, letting his hefty manmeat dangle down and swing between his perfect legs.

You swallow harshly, rethinking your decision. "How the fuck am I gonna fit all this ..." you think before chasing the thought out of your mind.

A few minutes pass, and you manage to finish. You check the time, two minutes left. The ghost boy moans in satisfaction as you stand up to turn in your paper, stretching as you do.

"Don't worry, I made sure to give you just enough good answers to pass and not look suspicious~" The femboy whispers in your ear before passing through your body, leaving you feeling cold.

You grab your things and leave the classroom. On your way out, you hear someone calling your name. You turn around and see Haruna, your classmate and crush, running towards you.

"You finished pretty fast *pant*. I thought you'd take longer." She says, catching her breath.

You hear the spirit snicker behind you before saying "I bet you hear that a lot~"

You roll your eyes at his childish joke before speaking up. "Yeah...I...It's a very important exam so I worked my ass off for this."

Another chuckle from your undead friend. "After I'm done with you, that's going to be a euphemism~" He whispers in your ear, reaching a hand into your pants and groping your right cheek in his petite yet still strong palm.

The act sends shivers up your spine.

"So, do you think you'll pass? I'm sure I worked twice as hard as you and even I have my doubts about passing!"

"Y-yeah, I think I'll pass....I hope. I put a lot on the table for this not to fail..." You force through your teeth.

The ghost clicks his tongue and tightens his grip on your ass, causing you to wince a bit as he speaks in your ear." Don't you dare doubt me, handsome. I'm a ghost of my word! Now, say bye-bye to cutie over here and let's go home before I decide to take my prize here and now~"

Your heart skips a beat at his threat. "It was nice seeing-"

Before you could end the conversation, Haruna cuts you. "Not to mention my parents! If I fail this exam I'm toast! No more internet, no more out goings...."

She keeps blabbering on and on as the femboy's lips stretch into a predatory smile. "I'll count to five, if you're not out of the school by then, I'm gonna take what's mine~"

"One."

You begin panicking. "Listen Haruna, I hav-"

"And you! I won't be able to hang out with you neither, aw man!"

"Two."

"H-Haruna, please-"

"I think I'll have to kiss my freedom goodbye."

"Three." You feel your tormentor's hand creeping closer to your crack.

"Haru-"

" Why you do you keep calling my name?"

"Four."

"Look I need to go, okay? We'll talk late-ERRRRRR!!!!!" You tense up as you feel something, a finger, tap against your backdoor.

"Five~" He gently whispers before forcing his ghostly finger into your secret passage.

"Arhgh!" You groan, clenching your teeth as you feel your unprepared asshole ceding passage to the femboy's intruder.

"Are you okay James?" The asian girl inquires, worried by the face and noises you make.

"I'm...Fine...Just....Headache..." You manage between deep breaths.

"That's it, big boy, deep breaths, we're almost there~" The femboy bully gleefully says as he breaks through your ring's defense and pops his first knuckle inside you.

You grit your teeth and grab the nearest thing you could, a trash bin, and hold onto it like a lifeboat.

Haruna steps forward, getting her face closer to yours, inspecting your reddened expression. She places a hand on your forehead and frowns. "H-hey, you don't look so good, you're heating up!"

You feel another finger slip inside and push its way further up your bowels. Your breath catches in your throat as the poltergeist Jabs at your colon with his fingers as if looking for something.

"Hmmm, I wonder where it could be...Been a while since I last did this~" The specter sings as he explores your gut.

Your friend brings her face closer, and, before you could do anything, plants a kiss on your cheek.

"AHA! Found you!" The pale boy exclaims as you feel something strange happen inside you. All of a sudden, a wave of electrifying pleasure washes over you, causing you to gasp loudly.

Seeing your reaction, Haruna blushes and steps back. "I-I don't know why I did this....." She bashfully blurts out, hiding her scarlet face. "I-I'll see you later!" She says before bolting as far away from you as possible.

"Cute~" The evil brat comments. "Now, where were we....Ah yes!"Now that he found your weakest spot, your prostate, he shows you no mercy as he hammers that button like it would earn him a ticket back to the loving world.

Your knees start trembling and you find yourself having a hard time staying standing.

You feel a third finger slide into your anal crevice.Your asshole burns as your tormentor stretches it out. And before long, you feel yourself cumming.

"ARhghhh....FUuuUUCK!!" You groan out between two slutty moans as you fire three ropes of your ball juice into your pants, staining them for everyone to see.

With a wet, meaty noise, the three digits leave your rectum.You let out a long, relieved sigh.The ghostly hand suddenly slaps your rump, making a loud sound.

"Not bad, Jimmy, not bad at all! Can't wait to get to the serious stuff~" You bite your lower lip as the poltergeist chuckles and blows his breath on the back of your neck, leaving goosebumps behind.

Your sphincter twitches. You soon feel the cold golden ring decorating his magestic cock as he presses the tip of his thick member against your tight, puckered entrance and that's when you realize you're still in the middle of the hallway! At any minute now, students could show up. With your last remains forces, you crawl into one of the empty classrooms and lock the door behind you and pull down its curtain.

Your legs give out and with a powerful thrust, the specter hilts you, the head of his undead cock sliding past your tight, pink sphincter.You drop to the floor and moan loudly, alerting any possible onlookers. A pair of girls who were walking by, stop for a second. You can't see them and all you can hear is muffled voices as they gossip and laugh among themselves. "Shit, do they know?" You dread.

The femboy laughs along.Your face goes beet red as you try to cover your mouth and muffle your whorish moans, failing miserably.

The girls eventually walk away, still snickering. You grit your teeth in shame and anger, and manage to stand up, leaning against the wall. The femboy starts moving and you grab the closest object in the classroom and use it to prop yourself.

He slowly pulls back and you moan softly as he does, his cold ring now warm thanks to your snug insides drags across your walls and scarps your bitch button on its way out.He keeps pulling out till only the head is inside.

You let out a small whimper as the feeling of emptiness devours you. Though this feeling is short lived as the he quickly slams himself back inside, forcing a squeak out of you. The ghostly boi repeats the cycle until you start to enjoy the feeling. Then, slowly, he begins picking up the pace.

You struggle to hold back your moans as your undead bully starts thrusting faster and faster, fucking you harder and harder.

He reaches his hand under your shirt and starts feeling your belly, playing with the little bump he makes by punching your guts from the other side.You arch your back and whimper while he uses his other hand to caress your hair and neck. And soon enough, you let out a much louder moan as you blast a second load in your underwear.

The femboy doesn't stop pumping though, his member keeps rubbing against your prostate and pounds into you mercilessly, not letting up the pleasure. He leans against you and bites your neck, letting you feel his cool breath against your skin.

You gasp for air and close your eyes as you climax again.

"This is just the beginning, handsome~" He whispers with a hint of sadism in his lustful voice.

He picks up his pace and you feel yourself becoming lightheaded. Your vision gets blurry as he fucks you raw. You feel like passing out. He thrusts his ghostly cock balls deep into your fuckhole and with a fourth orgasm, you fall unconscious.

You wake up sometimes later, you find yourself laying on the ground, a pool of dried cum on the floor. You get up and notice that it's night time.

"Took you long enough." Your tormentor says with a sly smile.

You realize the fucker is still balls deep inside you and probably has kept using you while you were unconscious.

"Now that you're awake, we can resume our little session~" He winks.

"Wait, can't we just get home first?" You ask, a hint of anxiety in your voice.

"Oh, no. I'm not going anywhere till I have marked your bitch hole as my personal cumhole at least a dozen times~" He giggles, pulling his throbbing fagmaker out and with it follows a river of gushing ectoplasm. It seems he blasted a few loads while you were napping.

He flips you over onto your back and pushes your legs up against your chest, making it a little hard for you to breath. He begins rubbing his musky hardening cock against your winking hole and you feel your anus twitch in fear. "P-please..." You beg.

He laughs and starts sinking his meat in. "Don't worry, cutie, it won't hurt~" He says, licking his lips.

You try to fight back but you are too tired to do much of anything other than take it and moan like the slut he is turning you into.

He bottoms out inside you and his body presses against yours. "Shhh, it'll be over soon." He whispers in your ear, his ghostly breath sending a shiver down your spine.

He begins moving and you eyes flutter and roll back as he massages once more your tenderized walls "Nice, nice." He comments, biting his lip.You close your eyes, trying to ignore the situation.

"Fuck, you're still sooo tight." He says, spreading your cheeks with his hands.

"G-go to hell..." You manage between two slutty whimpers.

He chuckles and gives you a brutish thrust, impaling you. You cry out as the burning pain fills you.

"You like that, huh?" He asks, repeating what he just did only this time pulling back till only his head remains inside.

"No, no, no..." You shake your head.

"Don't lie." He laughs, thrusting once more into you.

You moan, the pain mixing with the pleasure.

"Oh, yeah, fuck, that's the spot." He says, angling his dick punches to dig out your miserable prostate.

"Cum for me, baby." He commands.

You can't hold back and let out a long, loud moan, spraying your seed all over his flawless belly.

"Good boy." He says, kissing you on the lips, his cold lips making you shiver.

You whimper, the sudden emptiness inside you feeling uncomfortable.

He starts thrusting into you faster and faster, his hips pounding against yours.

"No, no, no..." You mumble, tears streaming down your face.

"Take it all, baby." He moans, slamming himself into you.

You whimper, the overwhelming pleasure pushing you to the brink of sanity.

"Here it comes!" He shouts, his cock swelling inside you.

You scream, the burning sensation sending you over the edge. He thrusts his hips one last time and cums, shooting his ghostly load into you. You cry out, your whole body trembling from the mind shattering orgasm.

He smiles down at your broken form. He pulls out of you, finally, his thick load dripping from your stretched hole.

"Damn, that was good." He says, wiping his deflating third arm on your face as he giggles. You would shove him off or something but you feel like you only have enough energy left to work your lungs and breath.

"Now, how about we make another deal?" He leans down and whispers in your reddened ear. "You let me use that cum hungry hole on yours, and I'll give you plenty of bitchgasms. What do you say?~"

Mudayo
Mudayo
130 Followers