Day 2 in the English Countryside

Story Info
Shyla discovers more about Susie. Becky makes lemonade.
3.5k words
4.71
3.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't until a swift breeze blew in through the bedroom window that we left open overnight when I opened my eyes to see the room bathed in sunlight. I lazily moved my arm in the direction of the other side of the bed but encountered nothing. Oh, Bex, my love, where are you, I thought to myself. I sat up rubbing my dark brown eyes to remove Mr. Sandman.

"It is daytime," I clearly spoke as if to tell Mr. Sandman to leave.

I felt the breeze again, and early Summer in England is still rather cool, especially in the morning hours. I felt shivers run up my arm as I pulled the covers back. Totally naked, Shyla, hmmm, must have been really tired after that sex spell Bex put on me last night. I just smiled to myself remembering how much pleasure she gave me. And tonight... is my turn.

But first, as I rolled off the side of the bed, I need to cover myself. Ah, Bex left a nice pair of light sleepwear. Pajama shorts and a V-Neck Cami covered in a cute floral pattern. The tag read Soma. Hmm, fancy boutique must've been a gift from her mum. I pressed the Cami to my nose and could smell a hint of Bex. I was further tempted to smell the bottoms, but I didn't want to be walking around the cottage with a wet kitty this early in the morning. I watched myself pulling on the pjs in the full mirror trying to imagine her mum helping me like she did in the kitchen last night.

Wow, got to get that vision out of my mind!

I walked over to the bedstand and saw a note:

Shy,

Mum and I are out strolling. She will want to find some fresh flowers again for us to enjoy. Sleep in if must, no rush.

Love,

Bex

I stopped to listen to the birds singing over all those rolling hills I could see out the window. The breeze brought in a lovely flowery smell. I placed the note back on the bedstand and made my way down the hall to the bathroom. I had an urgent need to relieve myself from all the white wine I drank last night. I pulled down my pajama bottoms and sat on the toilet listening to my water splash into the bowl beneath me. When I finished, I washed my hands and realized this bathroom only had a toilet and sink. Hmmm, oh yes while eating dinner last night Bex's mum, Susie, told me the only shower in the cottage was connected to her bedroom. Well, I definitely needed one so that would be my next stop.

I made my way down the hall again and turned into Susie's room. As I walked into the room the first thing my eyes were drawn to, was the dark red nightgown on the bed. I couldn't resist picking it up and feeling the satin material and admiring the lace trim cups with a cute bow in the middle and the sides were see-through with lace patterns. I brought it to my nose and took a couple deep inhales. Ummm, nothing like Bex, but what? I couldn't put my finger on it. She also had a full-length mirror and I held it up to my body. It was then I noticed it barely came down past my goodies. Oh, yes, she is a bit smaller than both Bex and I.

When I put the nightgown back on the bed, I noticed her smartphone. I must have accidentally touched the screen because it lit up. And there staring back at me was Bex's face. Oh, she's so cute. When I picked up the phone to put it on her bedstand the screen changed. Huh, must be unlocked. I was now looking at a pic of me and Bex kissing. Hmmm, looks like in the gazebo from yesterday. What? Her mum must have been up the slope snapping shots of us. I wonder if she told Bex about this? I wonder if she was... spying, or observing us? Strange.

Now I was curious. I searched and found her gallery icon and tapped it. The first image was her mum wearing the red nightgown. She was taking selfies! I swiped the screen seeing more pics of her mum wearing that sexy nightgown while she was standing in front of the mirror. And then... I almost dropped the phone... there were several pics of her sitting on the edge of the bed looking at the mirror, but her hand was between her legs! The nightgown still covered her goodies, but I was pretty sure I knew what she was doing.

Now my deep, hidden feelings for her mum came flooding back. I saw myself in the kitchen again from last night as she, Susie, pressed her body to me and with her hand on the back of my neck drew me close for an intimate kiss. My brain was telling me to get out of her room, but these strong emotions of desire for Bex's mum held me there. Plus, I rationalized, they were outside strolling those endless hills and acres. That's all I needed to climb up on her large bed. I pulled off those cute pajama bottoms Bex gave me to wear and placed her mum's pillow between my legs. I held her mum's smartphone in my left hand with the pic of her suggestively touching herself under that satin lace nightgown. What single mother would wear that? Oh, she's such a flirt for her age! As I laid on my side with her pillow between my legs, I began pulling on the end of it making it rub against my now very wet kitty. I couldn't take my eyes off her picture on the phone screen. As I built up a good, fast, strong rhythm, the bed springs began to squeak. Holy shit! That was the sound I heard last night as Bex and I made tender love in the next room. Oh my, what a naughty mum you are, Susie, I thought to myself. And with that idea of her masturbating to our lovemaking, I quickly reached the edge of my impending orgasm.

The sound of Susie's bed squeaking made a pattern that was undeniable in what one would be doing. And as my body grinded against her pillow and I was about ready to soar to new heights... the front door opened downstairs! Somehow, I heard it over all that squeaking. Thank the stars! But I was now trying to stop my body from convulsing with pleasure, I was soooo close. And then the distinct sounds of footsteps coming up the stairs. Fuck! I turned her phone off, threw the pillow to the top of the mattress and stumbled off the bed. Realizing I couldn't run out into the hall and retreat to our bedroom, my mind slowly kicked in and I remembered the shower was in the adjoining room. I scampered into the bathroom and shut the door trying not to make a sound. I was so apprehensive that I grew immediately weak and sat on the toilet to regain my composure.

Moments passed... seconds passed... minutes passed... silence and then...

Someone was in the bedroom moving around.

"Shy, dear is that you in the bathroom?" I heard Susie ask.

"Yes, mum, er, Mrs. ...Susie," I said in the worst example of a meek voice.

"Oh, you sound a little stressed. Are you ok?"

"Yes, ma'am. Just tired, but I'm sure this shower will wake me up."

"That's what showers are for Hunni. What do you think of my nightgown?"

Fuck, she's getting me horny and sitting on the toilet seat I notice how wet my pussy is... which makes me... fuck, I begin rubbing myself...

"I think it's pretty," I venture.

"Oh, is that all?" Susie replies with a hint of jest.

My fingers, two of them, are now deep inside my wet hole.

"Um, well..." I can't think clearly as I'm playing this dangerous but exciting game.

I'm fingerbanging so fast I could swear she must be able to hear it.

"Well... it is sexy... very sexy, Susie. Would love to..." I'm about to cum and can't finish my sentence.

Susie waits about 30 seconds and then asks, "Dear, what's that you were about to say?"

"I... would... you... uh, I'm sure you would look nice in it!" I finally finish my thought as I feel my body shaking all over.

My mouth opens instinctively as the most intense climax is about to wash over me. I reach back for the lever to flush the toilet as I let out a beautiful meow.

And then I cross my arms on my thighs and lower my head. My eyes closed, my breathing heavy and intense. Trying to find some strength to... what? Fuck, I can't believe I just masturbated to Susie while she was talking to me. Bex's mum!!! Ok, I was hidden behind the bathroom door, but my gosh Shyla, think. What were you in her room for? Oh, yes! To take a shower.

I slowly got up, still feeling weak in the knees from that exceptional orgasm and made my way over to the tub and turned on the shower. Soon the water was nice and steamy, I lifted the Cami pajama top up and over my head and watched it float to the ground. I pulled the shower curtain aside and stepped in. Ahh, yes, the hot stream of water from the showerhead felt so good right now. I grabbed a sponge and applied way too much liquid soap gel to it as I slowly rubbed it up and

down my tan body, watching the suds form in thick glops all over my skin to be instantly washed down the drain from the constant pounding of the hot water. Again and again, I covered my body in the fragrant gel soap and watched it all rinse off my body. Yes, feeling energy return. I picked up the shampoo bottle and again applied a liberal amount to my long, dark brunette hair. I let it soak in for several minutes standing in the rising steam of the shower and then stepped under the showerhead again to feel all the warmth and suds wash away. When I felt clean and refreshed, I turned the water off and wrung my hair out. Wiping the water off my eyes so I could see clearly, I stepped out of the tub and walk over to the sink mirror. As my hand wipes away the condensation, I realize I didn't bring any clothes to put on, nor did I even bring a towel!!

I thought about my options for a few seconds maybe even a minute but soon my naked wet body began to shiver. So, I picked up the Cami and pulled it over my head feeling it cling and seductively enhance my breasts. I proceeded to calmly and casually open the bathroom door and walk out. I kept my head down and after two steps...

"Oh, Shy, I should've told you the towels are in the small storage bin on the far side of the sink," Susie simply states.

I look up and she's not looking directly at me. Then I slowly turn my head to the big floor mirror seeing my half-naked body and finally Susie as our eyes meet in the reflection. I gasp as I raise my hand to cover my mouth.

"Don't be so astonished. But I do apologize for intruding on your shower and whatever else you were doing..."

I wasn't sure what she was getting at, so I turned and walked back into the bathroom leaving the door open. I pulled off the Cami and found a towel in the bin. I stood in front of the sink mirror and began drying myself. I could feel Susie's eyes on me, but I didn't dare look out the door. I lifted one arm then the other as I moved the towel over them. Then I rubbed it down my front over my chest and stomach. And then flipped it over my head to dry my back and buttocks. Finally, I lifted each leg up on the counter to run the towel on my thighs, over my knees and down to my feet.

Now that I was dry and feeling warmer and more confident, I simply dropped the towel on the floor, picked up the Cami and boldly walked back out into her room. Totally naked and with a smile on my face, I could feel my nipples pointing right at Susie as she watched me strut towards her. But before I exited her bedroom she said, "You might want to take these pajama bottoms you left on my bed as well."

Fuck me! In my rush into the bathroom, I had completely forgotten about them. But I casually turned and bent over the bed to retrieve them. And then I resumed my path back to the other bedroom I shared with Bex.

I closed the door and started to get dressed. I was surprised that I wasn't shaking or stressing out over what just happened with Bex's mum. I just wanted to catch up with Bex whom I could hear downstairs. She had turned the radio on and was singing. Such a soft voice it brought back the times I spent in her dorm room staying up way past midnight as she sang along with the music videos we watched on the laptop together.

I joined Bex downstairs, and she grabbed me and kissed me as if we had been apart for months. It helped dissolve any lingering thoughts I had of her mum. Bex was wearing sandals and a floral skirt with a light blue blouse. She always looked pretty to me.

"Shy! I made some lemonade. Let's sit out back and enjoy the wonders of the countryside."

"Yes, of course, Hunni."

And she poured two tall glasses, and I followed her out back and found some lawn chairs to sit on. The afternoon sun warmed us as we talked about little things and even what the future has to offer us, together as lovers. After my glass was half-empty, I started to feel a buzz.

"Did you put something in the lemonade?" I giggled.

"Umm, just a little vodka," she said grinning at me as she took another sip.

"Uh huh, just a little? I think... a lot!" I playfully shot back as I in turn took another sip.

I watched her rise from the chair and sit up on the small stone circular patio table. Her legs spread as far as the skirt would allow and her sandals dangled in the air, slowly swinging back and forth.

"Come over here, Hunni," as she beckoned me with her finger.

I found myself standing between her legs and leaning into her as we began to kiss. Our tongues exploring each other. Sometimes one of us would stop kissing and present their tongue to be sucked by the other. And always our laughter filled the countryside.

"I want to make love to you here," my voice soft but my movements deliberate.

I began to unbutton her blouse as Bex placed her hands behind her back, palms flat on the stone tabletop. I slid her blouse down below her elbows effectively keeping her arms in place and restricting their range of motion. I began kissing her chest between her small breasts. When I looked up, the sun framed her head, and the soft breeze blew through her blonde wavy hair. I placed my hands over hers as my lips brushed her conical mounds kissing the underside of each and ending up on her nipples that were a little darker shade of pink. Keeping her from moving, I tenderly kissed each one, taking my time. But what happened earlier between her mum and myself when I was in her bedroom to take a shower came flooding back into my thoughts.

"Bex, what if you're mum is watching us," I quietly voiced.

"Huh? Oh, I don't know..." Bex answered, lost in thought.

I stopped licking her breasts and looked her in the eyes. Waiting... wondering if she would enjoy that.

I kissed her on the mouth again, pressing our thin lips together, feeling her breath escape into me as I didn't want to let go. My hands moved up her arms feeling her blouse and then bare skin as they reached her soft bony shoulders.

"Bex, I think your mum would love this."

"Love what?"

"Seeing me enjoying her daughter's body," I said in an evocative way.

"Oh, and what do you have in mind?" Bex asked timidly with a hint of laughter.

I turned and grabbed a seat cushion and tossed it on the ground in front of me. I kneeled on it and placed my hands on her knees. I peered between her pale skinny thighs, but her skirt kept hidden her most treasured secrets.

"Should I pull my skirt up?" Bex suggested.

"No, Hunni. This looks more tantalizing."

Then I slid one hand under her floral skirt over her inner thigh until it reached...

"Bex! You're wearing no undies!!" I exclaimed to my amazement and surprise.

"Gosh, Shy! Why don't you say that a little louder."

"But that means... did you not put any on today?" I asked.

"No, and when I was strolling with mum this morning, I was naked underneath my pretty floral skirt. You like my skirt, don't you?"

"Omg, you little flirt!"

But then I pushed her skirt up tucking the bottom into her waistband exposing that sweet hidden treasure.

"Well, now your mum will know you're a bad little girl."

Without waiting for a response, I moved my face up against her furry kitten. Mmm, dark blonde patch of hair and those beautiful smooth petals. My tongue delicately flicked over them, lapping her labia, covering them in my saliva. I dribbled spit on her pussy and licked some more. I kept dribbling and licking till her petals were slightly swollen and wet with lust.

"I bet your mum is loving this," I suggested.

"Uhh, Shy, please, don't... stop."

I listened to my lover and obeyed, pushing my tongue between her folds, the tip just inside as I moved it up and then down the entire length and then up again, only to repeat as Bex, moaned some more.

I unzipped my own shorts and pulled my panties down to my knees resting on the cushion. I was almost certain her mum was looking out some window, maybe on

the second floor and enjoying every minute of this. Two lovers lost in each other, lost in the energies of passion.

"I pulled my shorts down to let your mum gaze on my firm bum." I couldn't help saying to Bex.

"Oh fuck, yes! Put your tongue back inside me."

I did and began to tongue fuck her on the small patio table as my one hand fingered my pussy and my other hand reached around and fingered my bum hole. I could feel her mum's eyes on me, on us, as I fucked her daughter out in the countryside.

As Bex drew closer to climax, she shrugged her arms out of her blouse and started the familiar circular motion with her fingertips over her little clit. I watched it pop out from under her hood. It was a super bright pink! Juices were leaking out of her hole now, as my tongue worked to lap them up.

I offered my own wet fingers from both of my holes to Bex. Before her mouth closed over them, I said, "Imagine your mum sitting in that patio chair and telling us what to do. Saying how lovely her daughter looked."

Ohhhh, fuck, Shy... I'm so close... god, yes, I would love that..."

And then I felt her mouth sucking on my fingers cutting off the rest of her response. My own mouth resumed its attack on her pussy. A few more simple licks and Bex was shuddering for the whole countryside to see. Her loud moans pierced the hills and bounced off the surface of the pond and lost themselves in the surrounding woods.

Bex leaned back on her elbows and watched her lover finish licking up her juices between her thighs. I slowly stood and pulled up my shorts as she fixed her skirt and blouse. I then helped her down from the patio table and we shared one of the lawn chairs, holding and kissing each other. Time seemed to stand still. And then we heard a familiar voice.

"Hey, you two, come help mum with dinner," we heard Susie ask.

"Ok," we both say in unison, exhausted.

And we giggled putting our arms around each other as we made our way back to the cottage.