Priya’s Cadet Camp Medical Exam

Story Info
Priya undergoes a thorough exam at the cadet camp grounds.
762 words
3.73
6.8k
4
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/23/2024
Created 12/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Priya joined along with her ranks and peers in the cadet camp, during the evening at the parade grounds.

"Stand at ease, ladies!" Said the instructor in a stern voice as the cadets lined up themselves and faced the instructor. 

"Today, we will be conducting your mandatory group medical examination, which is part of your camp here. Please remove your shirts and step forward when your name is called."

There was a stark silence among the cadets hearing what was going to happen in the middle of the cadet parade ground. 

One by one the cadets had no option but, stepped forward when their names were called. Their movements were understandably hesitant as they peeled their shirts off, revealing the lean and toned bodies in the bright sunshine. The nurse took the measuring tape and nonchalantly measured the physique of the cadets, starting from the circumference of the chests, waists, hips etc. 

“Next” called the nurse as her attention was on Priya who was next in the line. Priya stepped forward and undid the buttons of her white shirt nervously. Her revealed midriff bore signs of her toned physique and her collarbone showing elegance. She was lean and had a gentle curve around her waist. Nurse's tape went around her frames a few times capturing her parameters in detail.

"Now, shorts off and form two lines," commanded the instructor. 

The cadets looked at each other in disbelief and full of hesitation but they had to comply. They slowly unbuttoned the button of their khaki shorts and pulled down along their toned legs. Priya seemed strong and well toned as she stood up straight in her white cotton bra and panties. 

"Duck walk!" Came the next directive from the instructor leading collective sighs from the cadets who already stood embarrassed having stripped to their underwear. 

Priya went down, along with her fellow cadets, as her well toned thighs and calves showcased her graceful strength as she went along the ground. 

"Next, frog jumps!"

The cadets changed the activity as instructed for the next couple of minutes or so.

As the physical exercises finished they almost collapsed on to the ground as their bodies drenched in sweat with lungs longing for more air. 

In a minute or so the instructions followed and it led towards more details into the bodily parameters of the cadets. 

Priya stood straight on a weighing machine and it was recorded precisely as 55kgs. Next came the skin fold test. The nurse delicately pinched Priya’s body at various places, especially her biceps, triceps, subscapular, suprailiac and her thighs. Each of the pinch.was delicate and deliberate as the values are recorded. 

“Time for your individual examinations now, ladies” commanded the instructor, sending a wave of anxiety among the cadets as they were going to be examined intimately with no much privacy. 

"Remove your bras and step forward when your name is called," said the instructor.

Cadets reluctantly came forward one by one, having taken off their bra with the arms across their fronts and their faces flushing in embarrassment. 

Priya stepped forward when her name called in, having removed her bra, and stood before the nurse who asked her to keep her hands down by side. She stood exposed as the nurse positioned her for the chest X-ray. The cold plate was set against Priya’s breasts and she held onto her breath as the machine started capturing her images. 

Next she underwent a quick breast exam at the hands of a nurse who critically scrutinized every inch of Priya's bosoms. The nurse asked Priya to squeeze her own nipples and Priya duly obliged with her face turning red. 

Next the nurse asked Priya to take off her panties as well leaving Priya naked from head to toe. She had a quick look at her private areas on both sides but nothing invasive. 

The cadets were then instructed to head into the group shower area which was a large common shower area with no partition. The instructors stood by side inspecting the showering process. The steam was hot and the hair was humid as the cadets entered the shower area. Priya quickly stepped into a showerhead and tried escaping the attention of anybody. She turned the water on and started soaping her body. 

She tried focusing on herself but couldn't help but to have a glance around her peers and ranks. Some seemed quite comfortable washing themselves while some hated the exposure, just like Priya.

By the time she finished showering, she quickly wrapped a towel around herself, having dried her properly.