All Comments on 'Day and Night Ch. 03'

by sensanin

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
BlackRexxxBlackRexxxover 4 years ago
An Real BM/WW LOVE STORY.

Finally Real Love Story. This Has To Be Completed...

MarsStarsMarsStarsover 4 years ago
Amazing

Re-write is better than the original. Can’t wait to read more. Please don’t keep us waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So Far So Good!!

I Like your STLYLE don't change a thing. I wish more writers wrote like you!! Can't wait to see where this goes. A BLACK GOD!!!!

exorcidexorcidover 4 years ago
Thanks you for No BBCs or Black Bulls

I usually don't read interratial stories on this site where the male character is black and the female character is white since most of them are just tasteless, crude and down right offensive. So I took a chance on your story and was surprised to find a well written take with actual content and a male lead who isn't just some bull or bbc just fucking a white woman and filling with cum then sending her home to her white boyfriend or husband. I'm looking forward to to reading more about Day and Beth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersensanin@sensanin
UPDATE [November 7, 2023]: Y’all are beyond sweet! Thank you so much for all the private messages and comments on my stories recently. As I mentioned… somewhere, I am a needy little demon who thrives off accolades to write. It’s my toxic trait and I’m fine with it! But truly,...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES