Day at The Gym: Mary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jappio
Jappio
1,089 Followers

"Wow! They're a little sticky, Julie! I didn't think she'd be THIS turned on yet!" Jenny observed.

Mary didn't believe it. She had to hunch over and look down, and she could just barely see a string of glistening moisture coming from between her lips and down to the shorts! The fabric had been so tightly pulled against her that it had gotten wet! Mary was so embarrassed she couldn't help but struggle free from Julie and pull her shorts up.

"Hey, did you want to walk back into the dorms like that... or worse?" Jenny warned an evil grin on her face.

Mary decided to call her bluff for the time being. "Come on you pervs, I can't just let you to strip me here in the yoga room! Anyone could come in here at any second," Mary said, dodging the topic of Jenny's discovery.

Julie was next, "Oh, we're the pervs? Only one we know who is dripping wet is you!" Mary's face felt like it was going to burn up. She hated how her body seemed to be a worst enemy than her teasing friends!

"You really don't want to be stripped in here though? I suppose since we can do what we want, that means we can also listen to your desires every now and again. No naked yoga, for now at least," Julie offered. Mary was almost shocked to hear that.

"Ooo, does that mean it's time to go to the next room?" Jenny asked, not able to hide her excitement. Julie nodded. Mary was now worried. She was possibly going to wind up in a worse situation!

Mary readjusted her shorts. She could actually feel how wet she'd become. Her puffy lips were pushed up against the material, and she worried how much they may show like that. She was about to look in the mirror, but decided not to. She didn't know how bad it was, and perhaps a bit of ignorance may be bliss.

Mary tried to get her heart under control. Though she honestly hadn't been working out much, she was still nearly sweating. A few strangers had already seen her in some embarrassing workout gear, maybe worse, and she knew that Jenny and Julie would surely just keep upping the stakes.

In the hall, Mary wasn't sure where they were headed but at least they weren't seeing anyone. Would it be the exercise room again? The three noticed something as they got to the lobby; the desk girl was there finally! She seemed to be attending to something under the desk, but her head stuck up above it.

"Oh, she's here now! Good, we can sign in properly!" Julie called out. She took Mary by the hand. Mary didn't feel she was able to start relaxing yet, her heart rate continued to climb! Her unrestricted breasts below the top were bouncing plenty from the quick jaunt. She also still didn't know just how obvious her pantiless state may be with the skin tight shorts!

When they finally came to a halt at the desk, Mary was very much worried she was showing too much. The desk girl's eyes looked pretty wide while checking each of them out. Covering up though would only be admitting to her embarrassing lack of clothing, so Mary tried to look nonchalant.

The girl eventually rose. Mary feared her slowness was due to shock. It probably wasn't every day that people exercised in such thin layers! Mary glanced down and saw her nipples were still very hard. The desk girl didn't seem to focus on her, so maybe she didn't notice anything too out of the ordinary!

"Um... welcome... I didn't see you come in," the desk finally said.

"Oh, we talked earlier, I had called about the lack of towels," Jenny explain. The girl seemed confused, but accepted the fact.

Julie was next, "so, we forgot our cards, but we wanted to see if you could look us up? We're members at a sister location out of town. We signed in there if you're wondering when we didn't see you up here." Julie was pointing to the sign in sheet. Mary continued to try and pretend she was invisible.

"I... ok... um I'll just look you up," the girl responded. Mary hoped the girl was nervous because it was something like her first day. Mary didn't want the problem to be her tight tank top making the innocent girl uncomfortable; she didn't really want to make things any more awkward than necessary.

As the girl typed away at the computer, Julie momentarily disappeared. Mary saw it out of the corner of her eye, Julie crouching down. She looked down to follow her friend, but instead saw fingers gripping into the sides of her shorts! She tried to shake her head, to try and ward Julie away, but it was no use! Her tight shorts were slowly peeled down her legs!

Mary wanted to scream, but the desk girl would surely catch her then! Mary was already dressed in a way she feared that would possibly get the kicked out. If they were caught stripping each other though, it would surely be the end to the work out! Though staying at the gym longer did risk other embarrassments, she wasn't about to let the desk girl catch her bottomless! So Mary bit her tongue and shifted forward. She pressed herself against the front of the counter, hiding her now naked lower half.

Julie spent the time needed to get the shorts off of Mary's feet. She rose back up, and her action didn't catch the attention of the desk girl. Mary would have been relieved, but she was still totally bottomless in the gym lobby!

Mary frantically looked around. She had to worry about the desk girl, and any other guests. Her bare butt was not at all hidden, especially since her friends weren't helping shield her. They stood at her sides, meaning most of the lobby and part of the hallway would be able to see she had nothing below her tank top!

Hearing the desk girl start to ask questions made Mary tense up. Being as close to the counter as she could be, Mary was very close to the desk girl. The two had little space between them, nothing more than the width of the desk. Mary thought it insane, that she could be so nearly naked, and so nearly close to another person. She just had to hope the desk girl didn't try looking around and seeing her bare hips!

----

Mary Works Out

By Jappio

Part 3

Mary had to find her voice every time she had to answer a question. The first couple times, Julie and Jenny had to nudge her to get her to pay attention. Mary was lost in thought. She was nervous and trying to think how she could even explain herself if she was caught. It was also very tough to do something as simple as talking to another person when so exposed. She worried she'd somehow give it away, as if there was a tone for "I'm totally without pants right now!"

They were finally signed in, but Mary wasn't sure what to do. She couldn't just walk away; she'd be mooning the desk girl after a step or two! Jenny and Julie didn't seem to offer any help either. Mary looked at them pleadingly. She needed her shorts back!

Mary had to try and stall. "So um... when do you guys close?" she asked.

The desk girl looked off guard. "Uh, not till 6, you have plenty of time!"

"Hey, we're going to get going now. You coming?" Jenny asked. Mary shot daggers back at her. They wouldn't dare drag her away without letting her get dressed first! Yet Jenny's evil smile told Mary that Jenny knew exactly what sort of bind she was trying to put Mary in!

Mary had to think fast. She couldn't leave yet. "Um... no... not yet guys. I have a few more questions..." she was trying to stall. Hopefully they were just playing around. Julie had to eventually put Mary's shorts back on!

Mary was instead left alone! The J's up and started to walk away, saying they'd meet up later! They whispered they'd have her shorts with them in the exercise room!

Mary hadn't been ready for this. She knew things could have gotten bad but she'd thought they'd have gotten to another room first. She was now on her own and very exposed!

The silence wasn't good for Mary. She had to try and not draw attention to the fact something was wrong. "Sorry that we didn't wait here longer for you. We sort of wanted to get to working out as soon as possible," Mary explained.

"It's fine, it's no problem. Just nice to have people around, you know?" the girl explained. Mary had hoped the place would have been dead considering the time of day. Though regardless of how many people were there, the desk girl probably would have always been a risk, no matter what. Mary sort of wondered if the J's planned for this sort of thing, or if it was spur of the moment.

Mary crossed her ankles, trying to think what else to say. It was so unnatural to just stand and chat. She should be with her friends exercising! Or rather, she should be properly dressed and exercising! Every second that passed just meant more risk she'd be seen totally bottomless!

Mary yelped when a loud ringing echoed throughout the room! The desk girl seemed shocked by it as well! Mary was glad she didn't jump too much, her pussy may have peeked into view if she had!

Mary realized it was the desk phone. She wondered if this was maybe her chance to leave. If the call distracted the girl, she'd have a chance to flee! The timing would have to be careful though. Maybe Jenny or Julie had called it to give Mary this chance to leave. Mary hoped the two would have let her have some sort of escape method at least!

The desk girl stood still though. She looked at the phone, but back to Mary. Mary wondered if she was keeping an eye on her for some specific reason! Did she suspect Mary was bottomless? Did she hope to catch her in the act?

Mary tried to shake the thought. She really hoped she hadn't been found out. Perhaps she was just being nice, waiting for Mary to be satisfied with her service before answering the phone. Mary would have much preferred if she were totally ignored in this case!

"Um... do you need to maybe get that?" Ashley asked. She was hoping to let her know it was ok to answer it. The two didn't budge yet, and continued to stand just a little over a foot from each other. Mary shivered a little, noting how the woman would rarely take her eyes off her.

The desk girl did start to side step though, and she approached the source of the ringing.

"I'll just get this then... I'll only be a moment," the desk girl said politely. She then started to kneel down to reach it from its spot behind the desk!

Mary saw her chance. "Oh, well, I should be going, see ya!"She called out. She was already turned and quickly running to the other side of the lobby, wanting to escape to the hall. She kept her head turned back, keeping an eye out. She wanted to know if caught, so she would know if she had to keep running!

The whole dash felt like an eternity. Her bottom especially felt free to bounce with every stride. She was streaking bottomless in the lobby, and the other girl in the room just had to stand straight to catch her! Yet she didn't once see the auburn haired head pop up from behind the counter!

Mary was around the corner and had successfully avoided being caught! She breathed a sigh of relief as she leaned against the wall. She could hear the desk girl greet herself over the phone.

The next step wasn't going to be easy. Mary wasn't in the immediate sights of anyone, but she wasn't hidden either. Her shorts were also in the opposite direction. It would have been too risky to run towards the exercise room from the lobby, so she'd ducked into the hall opposite the one she needed to be in. She was going to have to turn around and streak past the lobby if she wanted to get to the exercise room. Mary knew either she'd have to hope the J's would come and find her, or she'd get a chance to cross the lobby.

The phone call was about to wrap up, so Mary knew she should move, in case the girl came her way. Crossing at that point wouldn't work out.

The yoga room was available to her but that was hardly a private place. The locker room was an option but she feared she didn't have the time or luck to risk getting to it before the desk girl would in the hall. The immediate door near her, what seemed to be an employee only room, was perhaps her best shot! Desk girl being on the phone hopefully meant she'd be heading elsewhere!

She threw the door opened and dashed inside. It was dark, but she didn't care for the moment as she quietly shut the door. She then took her time to find a light switch.

The room became brightly lit. It was full of supplies and a small table that was probably meant for lunch breaks. Mary gazed around, and considered her options for cover. A few items did seem like they'd be useful for covering herself with temporarily.

Mary then thought how her friends may react. She could see them trying to justify that as breaking some sort of rule. Would the temporary cover be worth having to walk bottomless into the dorms?

Mary stood more in the center of the room. Her hands roamed her bare hips. They passed over her lap. She even let them rub her thighs. She could feel trails of wetness with her fingers tips. Each path led up to her sensitive lips. She stroked each gently, still wondering what to do. The motion was so absentminded. She took note of just how turned on she still was. She didn't stop, or really consider she shouldn't be touching herself.

She let more time pass, gently teasing her body. She was in such an unfamiliar place. Even if dressed well, she wouldn't have been allowed in the small room. She would be told to leave. Mary thought what that might be like, even if dressed as she was. Being escorted to the lobby, the other gym goers watching her bare butt and exposed pussy. She'd be let out into the parking lot, not able to get her street clothes back.

Mary played with the hem of her tank top. The stretchy material pulled, but not enough to really reach past her lips when pulled down. The motion did let the white cotton scrape against her hardened nipples. After letting go of the shirt, it sprung right back up. Mary tweaked her nipples through the shirt; she softly cooed. Mary hated it, but she also loved it. She was trapped, exposed but also feeling that same thrill that she couldn't seem to outright say no to.

Mary also wondered how to feel about the J's. Usually they seemed to have a plan. Would they have fixed the problem if she were caught? Were they just hoping Mary would get lucky, or were they hoping she got caught?

After enough time passed, Mary turned back towards the door. Luckily she'd never been walked in on. She gripped the door's handle, and looked into the hallway. It was clear, and she heard no noise. She had to get to the exercise room. Didn't seem like the J's were coming to find her, nor would they probably find her where she was.

First thing first, she had to check the lobby. Taking things slow, Mary hoped she'd be able to see the desk girl, before the desk girl could see her lower half!

Mary's slow approach to the corner let her see into the lobby, and see it was thankfully empty. The gym's employee was off being busy somewhere once again, and this meant Mary had some more freedom. She just had to hope that the desk girl wasn't between her and the exercise room. She also had to hope the desk girl wasn't in the exercise room either!

Mary held a hand down below, covering her bare groin. She held a hand behind her, covering as much of her butt as she could. It didn't hide the fact Mary was bottomless but it at least hid details! If she was going to be caught, she could at least retain as much modesty as she could!

Trudging down the hallway, Mary was of course worried. It was always tougher when she didn't have her friends with her. She had to move on with only her own courage. It was scary to know she didn't have any access to the clothes stored away in the locker.

Mary couldn't be sure she knew where her friends were, the people who had her shorts. Anyone who caught her would get quite an eye full as well. The barren halls didn't give any sort of cover either. A year ago, Mary wouldn't have known what to do. The current Mary at least knew she had to push forward.

The short walk, that felt longer to Mary, came to an end. She stood in front of the door to the exercise room. She needed to take her time and make sure no one was on the other side. She also had to hurry, before someone walked out into the hall to see her standing around bottomless.

As typical, Mary slowly opened the door. She took a long look around the inside of the room. She spotted Jenny and Julie, and there really didn't seem to be anyone else. Mary stepped inside and let the door shut. Again, she made sure they were alone, then spoke up, Guys! Where were you?!" she called out, quickly stepping up to them.

She berated the two, "I could have been caught with no pants! I'd be totally embarrassed and kicked out!" Mary lowered her voice down, not exactly comfortable with speaking too loudly whilst still exposed.

Jenny and Julie didn't seem fazed though. "You're fine though, right? Don't worry too much," Julie said, clearly trying to deflect any of Mary's worries.

Mary sighed. Nothing did go wrong, so of course they wouldn't think what they did was wrong. Mary also knew if she pushed the matter, they'd just turn it around and make it about her getting turned on. That's when she spotted something odd. Jenny was holding a bra. "Wait, what's with the bra?" Mary asked in shock. She was sure it wasn't either of the J's. Mary wasn't used to seeing the two carry extra clothing around after all!

"Wouldn't you like to know?" Julie said with a wink.

Jenny followed up with a sigh and an actual explanation, "We found it. Now, I think we're set for the next activity. Time for you to get naked!"

Mary narrowed her brow. "You can't be serious," she asked. She had just managed to sneak half naked to the room. She felt she was deserving of a break, not to let things get worse!

"Totally serious, or didn't you hear me?" Jenny asked, a grin on her face. "Hand the shirt over," she repeated, with even more command in her tone.

Julie was next to Mary. She added, "You know, we can go home now if you like instead, if it's too much for you to shed just one bit of clothing?"

Mary knew she had no way out. "One more bit of clothing is 100% of my clothing, but fine. Make this quick though, we don't know how much longer we'll be alone." Mary's heart had shot back up to its quicker pace. Part of her felt it was easier to undress when the two gave her no choice. She was pretty sure she wouldn't have done it, if not for the game she had somewhat agreed upon. Perhaps that fact eased the guilt a little for doing something so naughty, not that it would have been a good enough excuse to lessen any trouble they may get in.

Mary gripped the tight shirt. The shirt had finally dried, no longer easily showing her bare skin, but she was going to be without that newly reclaimed cover. She pulled and stretched the hem of the shirt, dragging it upwards. The expanse of exposed skin grew. It crawled upwards, leaving so much barren. So much is exposed, one bit a time: her smooth stomach, tiny belly button, the feint sign of her ribs, the bottom swelling of her breasts, the pert and hard nipples that quickly flick into the air, and finally her collarbone.

----

Mary Works Out

By Jappio

Part 4

Mary exposed everything as she finally took the shirt from her body. The naked girl marveled at her boldness suddenly. Mary left herself totally naked at the gym! Milling about were patrons and employees, and she was actually without a single stitch! Being so without clothing was only driven home by the fact the J's took the shirt from Mary's hands.

Jenny put her arm around Mary's shoulders. "So, the plan is to go to the lost and found first. Then the sauna is the last place we'll be going to. Maybe a dip in the pool," Jenny outlined.

"Walking around naked? Skinny dipping in the pool? I don't know about that, that's a whole lot. Even if we stayed here, I'm not sure I can do this," Mary admitted. She assumed she'd get no clothes back during all that.

Jappio
Jappio
1,089 Followers