Day at The Gym: Mary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jappio
Jappio
1,083 Followers

On wobbly legs, Mary exited the shower. She wanted to be done with the day, feeling she definitely paid her toll. That's when she noticed that a few extra showers were in use. The other sauna girls must have joined them. Mary couldn't even be sure it was the shyest one who had caught her, but she wasn't going to stay and find out.

Jenny and Julie were toweling off at the locker. Mary was relieved to see she was offered a towel. A smile on Julie's face told Mary that the J's probably had guessed what she got up to. Considering how out of control she was during the middle of it, Mary did fear she maybe did make enough noise to clue those two in. Or perhaps they could tell from her glow.

Mary was allowed to dry and even fully dress! Mary was shocked to feel proper cover on her body again. Underwear, outer clothes, and even shoes and socks were finally donned. The J's were also dressed, but were slow to leave. They seemed to be looking for something. They had held out the shirt Mary had been wearing. They must have gotten it back from the lost and found. "I hope you don't expect me to wear that again!" Mary whined.

"No, it wasn't for you. Yet it seems she must have found her own way out by now? We tried at least," Jenny said. Mary didn't understand, but let the matter go. Mary was just happy to get out of the locker room before the girl who caught her could perhaps confront her.

Mary wasn't sure if she should tell the J's what happened. Admitting to her masturbating would be tough alone. Telling them she was caught mid-orgasm was also going to be tough. Yet for some reason, Mary felt they should know. Each was surprisingly kind about the situation. They of course teased her about it, commenting how the girl was lucky to see something like that! Yet besides some light teasing, they let the subject go. They even assured Mary that the girl didn't think any less of her. They probably thought Mary needed cooling off.

Mary was worried about having a cooling off period. She had a long day of many embarrassments. She was made to play crazy games the whole time, and she wasn't sure all the stress on her heart was good for her. Even though it was witnessed too, her orgasm had been one of the strongest ever as well. Yet, even with all that factored in, Mary was starting to shift her legs around, rubbing her thighs together. Memories of the day still had her buzzing. Her body somehow still wanted more, and that sort of scared her. Having idle time to cool off and reflect could lead to more deviant behavior. This time though, she really would wait till she had the safety of her dorm room at least!

The End

Jappio
Jappio
1,083 Followers