All Comments on 'Day by Day'

by SirSinn

Sort by:
  • 123 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
wanting more

Loved this story but there was one thing missing, Zak eating pussy. I don't know about anyone else but I can't fuck until I taste that pussy. Maybe it's just me but I crave the taste of a nice juicy pussy and just can't get into sex without it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A whore story?

YUK!

JLCCJLCCalmost 5 years ago
Very fun!

As a porn story, it moves along great. Love the tits, the interplay with mom, bringing aunt in, and of course the lingerie.

I agree with 2nd last anon. Unfortunately, like a lot of MF porn, mom is left getting pleasure from pleasuring the dick. It's why I've moved toward girl on girl porn cuz there's a lot of emphasis on the pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Day by day

Fucking awesome and awesome fucking

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Anal?

Sorry I'm not gay..., but Zac is

oreofanoreofanover 4 years ago
amazing! thank you!

the build up is enticing and it's an arousing ride until the end! thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent story!

This story is very similar to a one-on-one with a friend who has huge natural tits AND loves anal. Dy-no-mite!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
anal

really? Tired of gay authors...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
@ previous Anonymous

Sure, because every man who has anal sex with a woman just has to be gay, right?

That's like saying every man who eats pizza has to be Italian.

Dumbass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I hate anal too

Sick of anal in these stories. It's guys feelin their feminine side...GAY

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 3 years ago
To slow

should have been only a weekend in 3 pages and the anal left out. Just ok. 3*

MrViixMrViixalmost 3 years ago

I loved this story, and I liked it because the son wasn't a jerk and getting all dominant to his mom and aunt. The love they had for each other was beautiful. Oh, and the sex was hot as fuck. :)

Five stars.

To all readers who leave negative comments: why don't you fuck off and go read another story if you don't like what you're reading? The story is clearly tagged with its subject matter, but apparently you don't have enough grey matter to figure that out. These authors do this for their own enjoyment and their stories are a gift to us, the readers. To paraphrase my mother, "If you can't say anything nice, keep your mouth shut and piss off."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The most incredible hot fucking ever. Great writing, excellent story telling. Exactly the kind of hot fucking demonstrated in arousing story like setting.

The hottest content of any story I've read. This is a great 7 part setting for the hottest teasing, fucking and sharing that even great fuck flicks can't match. You tell a great tale and have over loaded my imagination. I have always believed that a woman has so many spots to pleasure each giving her the most incredible orgasms time after time. Now that's how to make a woman feel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Every Thing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved this story. I too used to hear my parents having sex,but never got the chance to bang my mom. She has big beautiful tits. This story has me ready for a good round of sex

totostorytotostoryalmost 2 years ago

I loved the story, it`s very simple stroke story included very good seduction , teasing , and dirty talk was very important at any sex scene. IMO only two thing were weak, the first this kind of story (incest) need more slow burn but this story is went direct to the point so there is no enough sexual tension that makes the sex scenes more hotter, and secondly the repetitive sex scenes (maybe two long/solid sex scenes are better than the repetitive titty-fuck scenes and it would make the story more shorter and sexier).

anyway that is my opinion, though in all cases I loved it.

totostorytotostoryalmost 2 years ago

I loved the story, it`s very simple stroke story included very good seduction , teasing , and dirty talk was very important at any sex scene. IMO only two thing were weak, the first this kind of story (incest) need more slow burn but this story is went direct to the point so there is no enough sexual tension that makes the sex scenes more hotter, and secondly the repetitive sex scenes (maybe two long/solid sex scenes are better than the repetitive titty-fuck scenes and it would make the story more shorter and sexier).

anyway that is my opinion, though in all cases I loved it.

janal2269janal2269about 1 year ago

That was so fucking HOT!!! Loved the writing, story, the super hot sex. Everything!!! Love the incest aspect and thought it was paced well. I'm a HUGE fan of anal, and loved that you both added it and saved it for last. Great build up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

great build up! nicely done

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is my second or third reading of this incredible story, and it's still one of my favorites! I would give it 10 stars if I could!

SparkyrexSparkyrex4 months ago

Really incredible, thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

A very hot story. 5 stars. Just one issue but very important. Though anal sex is very erotic, ass-to-mouth is an absolute no-no. There are many harmful bacteria in the anal canal apart from fecal matter. It is not only unhygienic, it is also dangerous. The porn stars that we see doing this take a lot of precaution even though the average public may not know this. Whenever they have a shoot involving ass-to-mouth ( even in case of just anal sex), they clean themselves with saline douche BEFORE the shoot. Even then the act is not totally hygienic because some bacteria do remain. So though the act may appear erotic, it NOT recommended. And you, being a author with quite a following, should know better than to include such actions in your stories. This because many of your readers may not know the consequences of such sex. And though they understand that the story is a fantasy, they may try to copy the fantasy into real life. It is not only you, I have come across other authors too with this type of sex in their stories. Hence this detailed explanation. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I miss reading this kind of stories. The new ones are short and not even good. I'm happy I found this one will be reading more of your stories for sure 5 fucking stars.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirSinn@SirSinn
June 2022 -- just submitted my first story in a long time and am working on two others, one is brand new, the other the long delayed continuation of Kara Lofts' adventures. :) Check out my blog here: http://sirsinnss.blogspot.co.uk/ for the most up to date news on my stories ...