All Comments on 'Day by Day'

by SirSinn

Sort by:
  • 123 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 8 years ago

Another SS classic!! I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

How do I vote never have before but thus story is worth it

MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedover 8 years ago
* * * * *

There wasn't an option for six stars but I wish

there was. Best story I've read in months.

datass9001datass9001over 8 years ago
Great work as usual

Keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
threesome

if my mom had a sister i would do the same

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome

Brilliant story, had me hard and stroking from first page until the last sentence. Not sure whats aching the most, my wrist or my cock. What a way to end 2015, many thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep Writing

Wonderful story. The story telling was great. Please provide a follow up week!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent Work

Loved it!!!! I've missed your work over the last while. Always been a big fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it!

Please continue - would like to see what the three of them get up to. Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent story

I really loved this one as I particularly like mom son over your other types. I can't wait to read more

live4thebjlive4thebjover 8 years ago
Awesome

That story rocked. *****

Ranma29Ranma29over 8 years ago
Wow just wow.

This was a great read from the start to finish. Going to have to look over all your submissions. Keep up the amazing work.

boaman007boaman007over 8 years ago
Great story

Please continue these characters are awesome. Very well developed both physically and in the written word. Thanks for sharing your talent. 5 stars isn't enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic

I really enjoyed the build up through the story from voyeur to the final acts.

The characters were nicely developed, not too much that the flow of the building excitement was lost but enough that the reader was given a chance to connect with the story. The side story about work and the party also helped prolong the suspense at that time in the story.

A great addition to your already fantastic library of works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing!!

This story is easily my favorite story on here! Please continue this storyline, it is far too fantastic to be a one off!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fantastic

more please ....include the lingerie shop girl and her brother ...,,

Ivo_ShandorIvo_Shandorover 8 years ago
outstanding

Please tell me there will be a part 2?

That was amazing.

1smokeeater1smokeeaterover 8 years ago
Good Pacing

I liked the slow build up to the frantic fucking. This story had me from the first paragraph. Will there be a Part 2, I hope?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

you should do some sci-fi/incest theme storys.

ichabod67ichabod67over 8 years ago
good stuff.

i think mom and aunt laura should move in together and become zak's breeding stock.

ManyFetishesManyFetishesover 8 years ago
Well done

Nicely written, great pace, very sexy. Usually when I see that a story is 7 pages long I don't have the patience to read it, but I was hooked from the beginning and enjoyed every single page. Keep up the great writing.

Wang4Wang4over 8 years ago
A Happy Ending in More Ways Than one

Thank you for a most enjoyable read!! Your stories do not disappoint. Males can be males and women are not weak characters dependent only on a man's whims.

Ed

WilliedaFoeWilliedaFoeover 8 years ago
I'm speechless

Like a couple of the others commented, 7 pages was almost a deal breaker, however since I found it to be such an interesting thought out storyline, not to mention the fact it is damn fine writing, I couldn't stop reading it!!!

Thank you for all the thought and time you put into this story. I haven't favored a lot of stories on here, but this one...damn!!

Should you make this multiple chapters? I don't know, but I will most certainly look for more from you!

Happy New Year, SirSinn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great stuff

Really liked this longer and slower set up style. Looking forward to the next one.

SirSinnSirSinnover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you all!

7 pages is the longest single story I've done -- I normally stick to two or three so thank you for reading it despite the length.

Those of you who asked for a part 2, sorry, this is a self contained story -- no sequel coming I'm afraid!

Not sure what I'm going to be doing next but again thank you for the views, the votes and the comments. Check out my blog (address in my profile page) for news.

blackfenblackfenover 8 years ago
fantastic

One of the best stories I have read on here in a long time, Thanks for sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Too long and too repetitive

This story should be at the most half as long. It is far too repetitive. Ultimately, the entire story becomes boring and not worth the bother. If you could weave a story line within the context of a real essay, it would read much better. In this case, there is no story: just a horny, voluptuous mom, her equally horny sister/lover, and her well endowed, always horny son. Since you tipped your hand early, and sexual contact followed quickly, everything else was just dragged out.

You seemed to write as if you were being paid by the word. 3 stars is a fair grade. You can do better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice

Another title for this story could also be seven days if seduction, but I liked it despite the length. I hope you continue your other stories down the road

TSreaderTSreaderover 8 years ago
Wow!

A great story! So well written! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The Best

I would get it 7 stars if I could, one for every chapter. Great story, very well written. Looking forward to more stories.

Gremlin078Gremlin078over 8 years ago
Excellent !

Hope to see a second part

becky7becky7over 8 years ago
WOW!!

This was an awesome story. I thoroughly enjoyed the entire plot line. I didn't mind the repetitiveness. I think you definitely could have a few more entries of this story. Hope to see it soon. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Always happy to see SirSinn stuff

Happy New Year Mr. Sinn -- Chile Peeler

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 8 years ago
I would love to read a sequel or second chapter!

I know you planned this as a one-shot, but there are so many directions this could go.

I would like to see a romance develop between Denise and Rob! Or maybe Rob, Denise and Laura. Rob seems like a strong, kind, decent man. Then, I would love for Rob to try to set up Zak with his virgin teen daughter, or daughters! (I would have the daughters be very different body types from Denise and Laura, maybe very petite gymnasts.) You can save the mass, family orgy for Chapter 3.

sacmesacmeover 8 years ago
Amazing

Very well told, thanks for taking your time with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful job!

I enjoyed the way you started the seduction and allowed it to build slowly, with a little more progression at each encounter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

yes, very well written and is so hot and arousing :) We need another chapter where Zak gets tutoring from his Mom and Aunt daily. They also have a yound babe from Zak's new job, who is small, big boobs and really likes cum; to learn how to handle him too. Thank you !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

i dont usually read the longer stories but this kept me gripped in more ways than one hope theres another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
more please!!!!

More chapterso with threesome and nephew with aunt please!!!!!

Stefan141Stefan141over 8 years ago
Worth the time

Don't usually read incest stories, but I'm glad I read this. Lovely paced story and incredibly horny. Thanks very much.

mentalmanmentalmanover 8 years ago
oh. my. god.

Simply AWESOME. Loved it all ..... Good pace and build up, LOVED the titfucks (some of the hottest dialogue ever written is simply "fuck mommy's tits", grrrr). Liked it when she called him a motherfucker. Simply a hot nasty story.

Bravo.

ironstakeironstakeover 8 years ago
What a lucky guy

I beat off 4 times to this and shot all over myself..... loved it imagining those two hot women licking it off and sucking my cock clean

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story

I loved the story and look forward to another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So hot!

Great build-up and an amazing release!

Dogno1702Dogno1702over 8 years ago
Superb story

Fantastic story...had me cumming loads too !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story!

Loved the slow build up, and the way the story unfolded really nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Way to go

Loved the way it was laid out and want more details in the next part. Want to know more about Aunt Laura ! What did she in sacs father and did d

Denise begin this with her sister after there lesbian experiences. Thanks from P house forum

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Day by day

Great story! I enjoyed it, how about next week?

Zak should get them both pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So hot

this story was incredible. I never ever review or rate, but made an exception to comment midwank. This was extremely erotic and made me very hard and horny. Great Job!! Really needs a follow up tho.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
the best story ive ever read

I masturbated and cum 3 times whilst reading it got me so hot and horny you should definately keep writing aslong as theyre as hot as this, thank you for the best masterbating session of my life so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well done

Great stuff as I've come to expect from you. How about a story (or stories) that focuses on the goings on at Jay's Sweet Things?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it

Sad that it looks like it's not going to have a continuation.

arrowglassarrowglassover 8 years ago
Great story!

Sexy...sensual...slutty...naughty...nasty...HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
AWSOME

One of the best stories I've ever read on this site

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Super hot story had me so fuckin hard.look forward to reading more of your work.

Darkone57Darkone57over 8 years ago
Wow talk about de ja vu !

Parts of this hot story could have been taken right out of my past with my own Mom. Totally enjoyed it and the memories it stirred .

Shadowforce1Shadowforce1over 8 years ago
Great story,

Loved the build up. Not really into incest, but gave it a shot. Loved the tit fucking!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow!

This was a fun and super hot story. Glad I stumbled on it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great fuckin story.

Like how you didn't jump into the sex but worked your way in to it.

Best story I have read by far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Made Me Wish

for the moments that were opportunities with my Mom that I missed out on!

ZubrikZubrikover 8 years ago
Yay!

Awesome to see you write again! Awesome stuff!

8letters8lettersover 8 years ago
Awesome story

I enjoyed it immensely

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
AWESOME

This was an amazing story, I hope you plan on continuing it......SO fUCKING HOT!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yo!

Chapter 2 is a must! how about the girl from the sexy shop Jay?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

I came 4 times from this story. The first time was massive so I waited an hour or two so I could refuel. Then I read again and came. But I kept reading. It got hard within five minutes so I came again. Then at around the start if the anal, I grew hard again. I jerked off and when I came I was nearly empty. You sir or madam. Are very talented but you couldve split it into parts. Im not hating or being rude. But its nice to leave the reader wanting more. Keep in mind I will definitely be reading this again. You have officially been added to my list of amazing stories and artists. Goodnight

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Simply amazing

wow. i am speechless. That was by far THE best story in awhile, u deserve all time. Ive been on this site for over 6 years and ive never made a comment and never liked but yur story was holy crap amazing. Please keep it up.

SirSinnSirSinnabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks again!

Just about everyone seems to have enjoyed this story so thank you to everyone who's taken a moment to vote and/or leave a comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Please continue...... I want to read about her pregnant and some more.

like it so much! Thanks...

KnightlyKnightlyabout 8 years ago
I came

twice while reading your story. It was a bit long for me, but I couldn't stop reading. Very well done. Whew, I need to rest now.

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69about 8 years ago
Really Enjoyed This One

One of the best stories I've read here so far. Nice to have his Aunt join in on the fun. So fucking hot!

peneduropeneduroabout 8 years ago
Hottttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!

Best ever of all I've read!!!!!!!

teddybearclubteddybearclubalmost 8 years ago
Ohhh Fuck Yes

My nephew and I read this one together. I rode him slow while the build up was going on. When the story got to the Butt fucking he stuffed my ass full Ahhh fuck yes it was soooo good. Came in me so deep. Ready fore more

TBC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Threesomes are great !!

Threesomes are great if everyone is full in. This story is very good but could be better if both mom and Aunt Laura got pregnant.

I was involved in some threesome in my early years with my mom and Mary Jane.

Over the years my mom and I had four children and Mary Jane and I had three children ( a set of twins and a girl).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Hottttttt!!!!!!!! More chapters!

gonzergonzeralmost 8 years ago

Absolutely one on my favs!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Possibly My Favorite

I'm honestly torn between this and "An Unconventional Relationship" by another author.

I have to say this story is probably my favorite, but I wish it had more of an introduction before the sexual stuff began. This way I could feel a bit more attachment to the "Mom".

Thanks for the post! I hope you end up writing more stories similar to this one. I love the day by day build up and the mother/son.

SirSinnSirSinnover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks for all the kind words -- this might be my own favourite from my stories so I'm glad others like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot, Hot

man I enjoyed the story so much I coundn't stop reading it to the end, I was so turned on that I even blew my load in my pants from this erotic story, keep writing more of this type of story.

randiroduprandirodupover 7 years ago
Remenisces of being seduced by my aunt (dad's sister) when I was an adolescent boy. . uu

These trysts between the mom, son, and Aunt Laura had me stroking my now MAN COCK through each of the seven chaptrers of this very HOT family incest. I blew my cum load during each chapter; recalling my "doing it" with my own Dad and his younger sister, Connie. Dad called "Cuntie" and I called her Aunt Cuntie. I loved your Day By Day Story and I want to let you know that YOU made me shoot my load seven times. BTW, I was so hot that I did it while my adult son was sleeping on the couch in the same room. I could NOT hold off. Could you add another chapter with Rob, the boss, making it a Bisexual foursome? Thanks for my four volcanic orgasms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fabulous

This will be perfect for several loads over the next few days. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great story kudos to the writer very well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

What an amazing story. Great fodder for some sexy activitirs. I hope you will soon have more to offer. I can always use the release of stress. I think i got released several time while reading it. Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
OMG!

A great story. My stress levels went on a roller coaster ride. I loved it. I hope to see more stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bravo!

Your best story, in my opinion. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Brilliant and full of love

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
full of love!!! TOO FUNNY

love ain't sex dumb ass! Good wank story. He should knock the filthy whores up! LOL!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
My mom is mine!

Anytime, Anywhere is my cumwhore !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Well done SirSinn!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
will you cont. story

Cont.on with story please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Mom & son a wonder.

Continue with the story.

rcwilliamsrcwilliamsover 6 years ago
Awesome 5*

You should make this into a little series with Zak, his mom and his aunt. Well done on this. :)

anakin93150anakin93150over 6 years ago

Really great story, continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
jayzuzz!

Expletive above to be uttered in a low, breathless Irish accent. Superb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great

Love this story! Well done. x

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hott!

Loved it. Didn't just jump into hot sex but when it did it was very good. Always a fan of the big facial on mom!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Outstanding

The little side stories between sexcapades made it more believable. Well written and the different upswing in sex, each following day, was a nice twist. Keep up the good work. I hope there is more to cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Perfect!

Excellent story. Erotic and sexy. Loved the build-up which makes it more believeable. The physical description of mom really helped. Thanks for the read.

-bern1965(pending).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
my goodness what a story!!!

please keep up the good work,I loved it.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirSinn@SirSinn
3552 Followers
June 2022 -- just submitted my first story in a long time and am working on two others, one is brand new, the other the long delayed continuation of Kara Lofts' adventures. :) Check out my blog here: http://sirsinnss.blogspot.co.uk/ for the most up to date news on my stories ...