Day Date

Story Info
Brunch with the girls becomes a date with a man.
18.8k words
4.75
32.4k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day Date

by Sabrina G. Langton

***

My wife went out with the girls for brunch every Sunday, which left me home alone to indulge in my hobby. I was a twenty-seven-year-old crossdresser and have been dressing for over twenty years.

Loni and I have been married for a little more than two years. We met in her waiting area at a clinic where she has been a psychiatrist since college. I had an appointment with a counselor in the same building that I see sporadically. In actuality, I just needed someone professional to talk to, I was fairly well adjusted in my life and I considered cross-dressing my only outlet. I had to tell her about my dressing on our third date just in case she asked me why I needed to go to the clinic, or if she stumbled upon my high-heeled pumps in my apartment.

I owned my own business, which supplied designers and artists to various Hotel and Restaurant chains. I had an assistant Mick, who would take care of day-to-day issues if I needed a day or more to become 'Sabrina.' Work kept me busy, but more importantly, I made a lot of money to indulge in my dressing. Before I got married to Loni, I had a big house and a huge bedroom filled with designer outfits and shoes, now everything is sort of hidden in a big closet in the basement.

I missed my old place but at least with Loni, I wasn't lonely. She wanted to start from scratch she said. "I think we should have a place to call our own." She told me. It was fine being out of the way in the basement, at least for now. I had floor-to-ceiling glass doors which led to the backyard, so I could enjoy sunny Los Angeles, hidden from the neighbors by a big fence and strategically placed bushes. I loved trying on everything and sashaying in front of the mirrors, in my bathroom and closet, or wandering out in the yard. I would also practice my makeup for hours, even my hair was long, down past my shoulders, and I would set it in hot rollers and blow dry it until perfect, though most times I wore a wig.

Loni and I ended up getting married after about a year of dating. Part of me didn't want to give up my privacy to dress when I wanted, but Loni was insistent that, that part of my life wouldn't change. "You can still dress up," She told me. "I don't care. But I'm not washing your clothes, ha. Especially not all your pantyhose."

She also figured being married would be good for both of our careers. It was good for hers. I think she took me on as a case study for her practice, though she never told me. After we were married she had a couple of transgendered women and a man as clients, and she would ask me questions which frankly made me uncomfortable. She would get cross with me if I didn't answer right away, or answer clearly. I used to be on low doses of estrogen before I met her, and I still didn't know if I came to the right decision or not, and I was always afraid I would blurt it out.

I didn't take all of my clothes with me, I had a storage unit near my office which I could access whenever I needed something special. I didn't want my wife to see how indulgent I was with my dressing. I had so many costumes and toys, it was better to keep that stuff private. I don't know how I would explain two Playboy bunny outfits, a stewardess, a maid, and a couple of nurse costumes. I even had a Supergirl outfit that I would wear from time to time.

Loni seemed okay about everything, she even used to buy me dresses and different items on occasion, but always very conservative. Sometimes she would tease me and say the Mailman saw a cute blonde in the house the other day, or her brother stopped by and saw me in purple lipstick. She loved to get my heartbeat racing. I stayed mostly in the closet now, literally. The room in the basement was one big closet, with lots of shelves and even a comfy chair and a twin bed. I also squeezed a vanity in there to practice my makeup. As long as I could slip downstairs and become a girl when I wanted, I was happy, and Loni not being home too much gave me lots of occasions to do that, along with cleaning the house and the cooking. Loni was only interested in coffee anyway, and as long as the coffee machine was plugged in she was fine.

My wife and her friends went to a place called Sandalwoods, for brunch. They have met there for years and today was the day they were going to say goodbye to Linda who was moving with her husband to Tahoe. "You know," She told me. "There will be an empty place at the table next week, maybe Sabrina would like to join us ladies." She smiled. "She could wear that new beige dress she just bought. Show off her legs to all the patrons." I thought she was teasing me again, but it turned out she was quite serious. When she came home later from brunch, a little tipsy, she told me the other girls couldn't wait to meet me.

"What?" I said startled. "You told them about me?"

"Not really," Loni said. "I just told them about Sabrina, ha, they can't wait to see how hot and sexy you look. They said we need to up our game at the table, we need better service, ha ha. With your legs and boobs, we would get so much more attention, ha ha."

She went on to tell me that they all knew about my crossdressing, even before we were married. "The girls don't care." She told me. "They are quite progressive in their thinking. It would be good for you to get some good female role models in your life."

"I have you." I answered.

"Well, whatever." She finished. "Amber and Liz are very stylish and maybe they can help you with your appearance, or something like that. Whenever you show me Sabrina she tends to dress a little too slutty." A little slutty, she should see me when she is not home, and I am in the mood. I loved nothing more than getting dressed in my shortest skirts and highest heels, showing off my big boobs. I had breast forms that ranged from C to D to Double D. And being 5'8" I had perfect long legs. I tended to go more glamourous than conservative and I was quite good at it. I never had problems maneuvering on six-inch heels or putting on my makeup. I learned all the basics from YouTube.

She then went into my room, in the basement and started to look for an outfit for next Sunday. She hardly ever came down here to rummage 'round my room.

"I don't know," I begged. "This doesn't sound like a good idea. You go there all the time. What will happen if we run into someone we know, or worse, what if one of the husbands sees me?"

"Oh stop" She scolded. "Noone is going to recognize you. You look like a woman, you even act and talk like a woman, sometimes I'm so jealous, your voice is so cutesy." She mentioned this while flipping through my dresses. "What are you so worried about, don't be such a wuss."

I guess she was right, I hoped she was right, and I did love the idea of getting dressed up and going out once a week. Usually, I would make an all too seldom shopping trip all dressed up. It was always quick and it made me anxious to be alone. Sometimes Loni would come with me if I needed her for advice or ask questions to the staff, but usually, I would just go on my own. She had a habit of making me slightly uncomfortable, always telling me that men were checking out my legs or ass. Or 'accidentally' telling the sales clerk her husband wants these pumps in a size eight. I have even walked out of a store when she didn't use my femme name. I hated when she did that, but she said it kept me on my toes and made me a better woman. I didn't think so. She got off putting me in all those embarrassing spots.

"If I go to brunch, you have to tone down the teasing," I begged. "Promise me you will just treat me like another one of your friends."

She then came over and hugged me and said. "You got it, starting Sunday you are just another one of my gorgeous friends with big boobs, ha ha." She laughed, threw her outfit pick on the chair, and went off to her room.

***

Sunday

On Sunday we got ready together, me and my wife. We did our makeup together, which was a first. "God, you are so girly." She told me as I adjusted my wig. I really didn't care now, I was going out I wanted to look great. I wore my shorter blonde wig, it matched my hair perfectly and it came just below my shoulders. Most of my other wigs were very long, some coming down to my butt. My wig was always the first thing I put on, I wanted to look at a woman in my mirror as I put on my makeup. It got me in the mood faster.

I glued on my false lashes, another thing I would never go without. I then filled in my eyebrows and put just a touch of eyeliner, shadow, and mascara. Loni also poked fun of me when I was using my eyelash curler. "I can't believe you have one of those." She teased. "Only whores use them, ha. Do you have one of those lips plumpers too?" Loni's only item of make-up was mascara and she was done in minutes.

She laughed as I brushed my hair and posed in the mirror. My hair was very light so I always needed to darken my eyebrows and lashes to a light brown. A little mauve lipstick and blush and my makeup was finished. I slipped off my robe when Loni left the room. Underneath it, I had on nude pantyhose and my beige body briefer. The briefer made my ass much more shapely and gave me a nicer waistline. It had a built-in 36C bra which covered my breast forms perfectly. The only thing was that I usually got so horny as I got dressed. A quick little view of me posing in the mirror was usually enough to get me off, but today I had to calm down. I didn't need Loni knowing how excited wearing women's clothes made me.

In my briefer, I had to make sure I was totally tucked, which usually wasn't a problem. The body briefer helped, but I always had a perfect smooth crotch even in just panties. No one would ever imagine there was anything but a 'pussy' hiding behind the silk. Loni always reminded me that my little cock was perfect for crossdressing. "It's an asset having a tiny dick, you don't have to worry about trying to hide anything, it's already hidden. Ha."

Slipping on my beige flowered dress I started to get butterflies in my stomach. Was I really going to go out with the girls? My wife's nosy friends. This was a mild fantasy that I carried with me forever. Just another woman out with her besties. I envied my wife so much, though I could never tell her that. She could wear little dresses and heels, though she never did. She could carry her pocketbooks and smile and flirt with men if she wanted to. I wish the life of a crossdresser was a little easier, maybe it was for some but not for me.

I was looking in the mirror, I loved showing off. My dress had a quarter sleeve showing my feminine arms. I had hardly any hair on my body. Years ago before I was married I had hair removal, I have a perfect hair-free feminine body, just a triangle of hair in my panties. This is the one thing the wife didn't like. She wished I had more hair on my body. I lied and told her I was naturally hairless. She would argue that "Noone has legs like that, obviously, you do nothing but wax and lotion them constantly." Well maybe I lotioned, but I couldn't tell her that, I was obsessed with my legs and feet. They were the most girlish things about me, except maybe my imagination.

Loni came back into the room when I was ready to do my nails. I decided on pink to match some of the flowers in my dress. I loved long nails and never had any problems with them. They made every gesture so much more feminine. I had plastic ones in all different sizes. I loved playing with my hair or fixing my makeup with my nails showing up in the surrounding mirrors.

Loni didn't even paint her nails. "I don't want anyone focusing on my hands." She would tell me. "My clients have to concentrate on what I say, not what I wear or what color my freakin' nails are." I slipped into four-inch simply gorgeous Bow Embellished Pink Wedge shoes. They had little ankle straps and the bow on the toes was so perfectly sissy. "Don't tell me your toes are painted too?" She asked.

"Of course," I said. "I'm always completely feminine, right down to my toes." A line I wish I didn't say since she shook her head and probably wished her husband was a Baseball fan instead.

I turned toward the mirror and started putting on my earrings. I had a multitude of clip-on hoops, one for every occasion, small to huge. I had a whole jewelry box full of them. I begged my wife to let me get my ears pierced but she said that was a line too far. "It's one thing being girly," She would tell me. "It's another thing being a girl." I put on big gold hoops for my outing with the girls and a couple of bangles. I loved how my hoops dangled below my hair, it was so sexy. I was mesmerized in the mirror as Loni pulled me out of my daydream. "Let me look at you." She asked. I did a nice twirl and lifted the hem of my dress. "Oh my God, you look so fem. A little too sexy for the table but that's what the ladies asked for. God, I can't believe I'm married to a model. A female model." She laughed as I smoothed down my dress.

She looked at me. "Mmm, you know what? If anyone asks how we know each other we are going to have to tell them something."

I started to think. "We could say I work with you."

"No," Loni concluded. "If anyone even asks, let's just say you are my friend from college, nothing complicated."

Then checking my look in the mirror I did my favorite thing. I splashed on my Chanel Coco Mademoiselle perfume. I love wearing perfume, when I was younger I couldn't because I felt it never came off. I could always smell it. I used to feel when I was in High School and College that everyone knew I still had on perfume no matter how much I washed. All the jocks glancing at me as if they knew, it was so uncomfortable. Every look I got I just assumed they smelled my scent. My mother once noticed when I was a teenager, I told her it was because of a girl who sat behind me in Math. She called the school and got my seat changed.

Now, I loved a little spray, and the more expensive the better.

Loni didn't seem to mind, though her perfume was always much more reasonable than mine. "You smell like Macy's perfume department." She told me when I was done.

"Thank you." I laughed and we went out on our first adventure together.

By the time the Uber reached the restaurant, I was having a little panic attack. "Don't worry." She told me. "Just close your eyes and breathe slowly." I did and I felt better. You always get good support from someone in her field. "Come on let's introduce Sabrina to the world, or at least to a couple of sangrias and Sagittarians."

We walked in and I felt like all the customers were watching me. It could have been my heels that were clicking on the tiled floors or it could have been the whiff of my perfume that made the heads turn. I suddenly didn't care and made my way to the table to get nervous about something else.

I knew the other two women at the table for years, I was friends with their husbands. "Hello, ladies," Loni said. "This is Sabrina. Sabrina I would like you to meet Amber and Liz." It was funny that Loni was playing this game, but I was loving it. I was the new girl.

The initial look I got from the two women was astonishment. They said, under their breath, if they didn't know who I was they would assume I was a real woman. "I love your dress," Amber mentioned, and they both complimented me on my nails. Laughing with me when I had no problems with them at all. We had a nice relaxing brunch and the waiter was so attentive to me, the girls were so jealous. We even had him take a group picture of us. I couldn't wait until next week to do this all over again.

Just before we were done one of Amber's neighbors stopped by to say hello. She introduced herself as Gloria Marler, I heard her name before but we have never met. She was telling us about her son who just got divorced. He was depressed and Loni offered up her services at the clinic.

Gloria said. "I think he just needs a day out with a nice woman. Take his mind off the crabby ex." She then looked at me and then at my hands. "Sabrina, I see you are the only one not taken. Would you consider spending some time with a reluctant bachelor?"

To say I was surprised was an understatement. I lost all speech, thank God Loni came to my rescue. "Oh, I'm sure Sabrina would LOVE to spend some time with your son." I looked at her surprisingly. "Give her your number dear." She said with an evil smile I was all too familiar with.

Gloria beamed. "That's so nice, I will send him RIGHT over. He is having brunch with me."

Loni was surprised that the man was here and coming over. "Um, he's here?" she squawked. That was a turn of events we never foresaw.

Amber and Liz were trying to hold in their laughter at my predicament until a tall nice looking man walked up with Gloria to the table. He was a little older than us and was very well dressed. "Well girls, this is my son Ross." We all gave him our hands. I was last and as he held my hand, Gloria said, "And this lovely young lady is Sabrina. She said she might be able to spend time with you if you are nice to her."

He laughed. "I think that could be arranged." I felt one of the girls kick me under the table, as I was mesmerized by his gaze. "There is no time like the present, I see you are done, would you like to take a walk through the gardens across the way?"

Oh my, that was fast, I didn't know what to say. I couldn't even tell from Loni's face what the appropriate comment would be. "Okay." I stammered, and then he helped me out of my chair.

"Wait." Loni chimed in. "Let's just take a quick trip to the little girls' room before you two go." She smiled and took my arm leading me to the back of the restaurant. I was thinking she was going to come up with an excuse to get me out of this date.

Once in the ladies' room, I pleaded, "I can't go out with a man."

"Well," She snarled. "You are gonna have to now. I didn't know he was here, I figured he would call and you could of let him down easy. At least it's a day date, you should be fine. You still look amazing." I spun around and looked in the mirror. I did look nice. I'm sure he loved my hair and eyelashes, I also noticed him glance down at my chest. "Believe me," She said. "He never expected to meet such a stunner at his Mother's local, that's for sure. Now go out and be the girl you always wanted to be."

"Really?" I asked. "Could I really go through with this?"

"You are going to have to. Touch yourself up and let's go out to hand you off to your date. I can't believe out of all our brunch friends I'm the one whose husband dates men." She shook her head as a woman entered the washroom.

I started brushing my hair and adjusting my bra and I asked her. "I'm so nervous, are you really okay with this?"

"Sure, I guess. What am I gonna do? We can't back out now." she giggled. "Plus no one ever got married after a day date. But next time maybe we should get you a wedding ring just to be safe. We can say you are taken." She giggled again as we went back to the table so I could go out with a man.

I couldn't imagine what Liz and Amber were thinking when Ross took my hand and led me out of the restaurant. I'm sure they assumed I had done this before. And I'm sure they thought I was Bi, which I probably was, though when I was Sabrina, I always considered myself all woman.

My first time out with them and I met a man, a good looking man I might add, I hoped they didn't say anything to their husbands.

We did cross the street and walk through the gardens in the park. He was very courteous to me. He opened the gates and held my arm as we crossed the six-lane Avenue. I was thoroughly enjoying myself, was this really a date? I always fantasized about being with a man. Just a little dream that I have carried with me since I was a teenager. I had three major fantasies, dating a man was of course first. Being on a catwalk was second and being a bride walking down the aisle on her wedding day was third. Nothing out of the ordinary, just a little something to keep me hard at night. I would have never told this to Loni. I also could never tell her how much I was going to enjoy this.