Day Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course," I whispered. I wanted to spend more time as a woman with a man. I have never felt like this ever and I was enjoying this situation more than I could have ever imagined. And being with him AND his daughter was wonderful.

He grabbed my hand. "I'm so happy that Rose finally has a female role model in her life. She loved meeting you."

I told him that the feeling was mutual. "I can't wait until tomorrow, what time do you want to get me?"

"Well," he apologizingly said. "Rose would like you to come to get your nails done with her, but I said you were probably busy."

"No," I said a little too quickly. "I would love that, anytime would be fine." We settled on 4:30 which was perfect, I would cook them both dinner, and Loni wouldn't be home for hours. I could sneak out very easily. As he went to take off, I touched his arm. "We don't have to leave so fast, do we? It's so nice and quiet here." It was and then he kissed me.

It was my first kiss from a man. I felt his rough cheek rub against me, as his tongue entered my mouth. It was slow and felt wonderful. This is a moment I will remember forever. "You taste wonderful." He said in my ear as he kissed his way back down to my lips.

"Mmm." That was all I could manage. The last couple of days pushed all of my girlie feelings to the fore. The dressing up for lunch, meeting a man, piercing my ears, and getting a tattoo was nothing compared to this simple kiss.

My arms went around his neck as I pulled him into me. His hands slid from my waist up to my back where my dress started. His bare hands on my bare body cause some kind of electric current because I suddenly felt myself orgasm in my silky panties. "Oh, Ross." I moaned as I came down from the ejaculation in my tight panties. I sometimes cum without touching myself with the dildo. Just wearing high heels could even do that to me but a man holding me I'm sure was too much for my new female ego to take. He smiled and I hoped he didn't know what happened. I pulled back a little, I wanted him to play with my breasts. I wasn't wearing the breast forms since the dress was strapless, but what I had underneath glued to my chest was definitely boobs and they needed attention. He smiled at me as both of his hands cupped my 36 C's. He then leaned into me again and we kissed some more.

I was loving how he looked down at me while we kissed. I was now the center of his universe. He pulled back and smiled and then started to kiss my neck and shoulders. I took this opportunity to do something I have dreamed about since I was young. I was now a twenty-seven-year-old 'woman' and it was about time I had a real cock in my hands. His manhood was so hard and it was making its way down his pant leg. I started to massage it through the thinness of his khakis. "You are so hard." I cooed. "I am going to have to remedy this situation." I tried to sound sexy in my breathy voice. It was definitely working because I felt him get even harder as he adjusted himself as he sat.

His lips were all over me but I had to control him before he realized my boobs were silicone. I moved closer and started to unbutton his pants. I looked into his eyes, he was so happy and excited. "I haven't been with a woman for a long time." He announced.

I just smiled as I fished his hard dick out of his pants. "Well," I whispered as he looked at my red lips. "This is what you have been missing." And I started pumping his cock, he was hard and so excited that his breathing was becoming ragged. I wanted to watch the face of the first man I ever jerked off. I wanted to see him enjoy my soft hands and long nails.

He lay back on the seat. "Oh Sabrina, your hands feel incredible." I kissed him for that, and I felt myself start to get excited again. I pushed and pulled his cock. "Sabrina, I'm gonna cum... God Sabrina this feels amazing."

When I felt he was ready to shoot I did something that still amazes me when I think about it. I moved down and put my lips around his manhood. I wanted to taste him. I also didn't want him shooting jism all over my dress, this would keep his spunk under control. I could imagine that conversation with my wife, 'Honey what should I use to get a cum stain out of my dress?' I felt the first squirt hit me on the chin as I swallowed the rest of him. Just as I felt his dick hit the back of my throat I had another incredible orgasm. The second time of the night and again I didn't even touch myself. I felt all of his cum trickle down my throat. I didn't take him too far into my mouth I wanted to save that for another day. I wanted to practice a little more with my dildo so I could swallow his entire eight-inch cock. I licked his manhood clean as his fingers felt their way through my hair and I prayed my wig would hold tight.

When he was spent I nuzzled his cock and slipped it back into his pants. Ross would never know he was my first and I loved every moment of it. He then pulled me close and I enjoyed another kiss while he gazed into my blue eyes. "Sabrina, thank you. Can I take care of you?"

I just grinned. "Baby I had an unbelievable orgasm while you were in my mouth," I said and gave him a kiss he would never forget. He moaned again and I thought he was going to cum for the second time. I leaned on his chest and we listened to music, I didn't want the night to end.

Once again we were on my steps, inches from the front door. Neighbors were walking their dogs, and parking their cars and I was kissing a man goodnight. I had one hand on his cheek and one around his back. He was holding me around the waist pulling me against him. Once in the house I had to take care of myself for the third time, I was so over the moon with the outcome of the night. I went to bed and dreamt about Ross's hands all over my body.

***

Once again missing Loni completely, both last night and this morning. I finished work and then started to get dressed for the Easter concert. Loni texted me and I told her I was done working but I was going to go out later. I would make us dinner and leave hers in the fridge for when she got home around 6:30, 7:00 PM. She was amazed I was going out as a woman. I'm glad she didn't speculate what I was actually doing.

I was so proud of myself for my first sexual experience as a female, that I wanted to be extra sexy tonight. I wanted Ross to see he was dating a beautiful woman, I wanted everyone to see. I had been working on my body for so long, with dance and exercise. I wasn't skinny but I did have nice curves, a round ass, and a flat stomach. As a woman, I was a medium with size eight feet. My feet were two sizes smaller than Loni's. I rummaged through my closets and found the perfect dress for the date. I had a short and flared little black dress. It was sleeveless and had a ballerina front. In it, I was all legs, nothing but nude color pantyhose and a tiny black panty under my hem. I paired it with six-inch black sandals with a nice ankle strap. The heels showcased my new tattoo. When I crossed my left leg over my right, everyone would be able to see it. I put on a big fancy bracelet and big gold hoop earrings to go with my pierced ones. A little black clutch and I was ready, simple but effective.

I took a few pictures while playing with my hair and posing in front of the mirror. I loved making videos of me putting on lipstick and now I was wearing light plum. "Sabrina," I said to my reflection. "Ross is going to love you in this outfit. Mwah!" When the bell rang I stood a couple of feet in front of the door. "Come in." I sang in my breathy voice. The look on Ross's face when the door swung wide, made my entire life. I watched him take in my whole appearance. My female persona had completely taken over and my confidence was at an all-time high. I started to realize that all a crossdresser needed was a man. Well, maybe all I needed was a man to make me feel like a woman.

"Sabrina you look incredible," Ross said without taking his eyes off my legs.

"Hi, Sabrina!" Rose was a few steps behind him. "Love, love, love that dress. Oh let me see your tattoo." She ran over and studied my heels and artwork on my ankle. "Very nice."

"Okay," I said. "everyone in the kitchen. Dinner is ready."

They both loved what I cooked and after dinner, we walked out the door into the late afternoon sunshine. It was so nice out, everyone was enjoying LA in May. Rose and I were dropped off at The Golden Salon and Ross was going to go back to see Henry, so he could do some more work on his tattoo. We had over an hour until Rose was needed at the school for the concert.

The both of us were shuffled into the salon and told to pick out a color. I chose plum to match my lipstick and Rose had a light pink. When I gave the girl my color she lifted my hand. "A pretty woman wearing plastic nails, we have to change this," she said in a Cantonese accent. Rose laughed. "You have to get tips, Sabrina, everyone knows that. That's what I have." And she showed me her five fingers. I shrugged my shoulders and sat back and let the girl do what she wanted.

When I was finished and all painted I was surprised at how long the new tips were. They were very shiny and the most perfect reddish-purple I could imagine. Even my cuticles were done. Watching in the mirror, I loved how they looked roaming through my blonde hair. They were at least twice as long as I was used to. I don't know how I was going to hide these from Loni. They looked so feminine, and I loved them immediately. "When you come back in on Saturday, We can change color to match your dress." The salon girl said.

Rose grabbed my arm. "Saturday is my birthday, we are all going out to lunch. But of course, we have to come here first. Will you come?"

I was surprised again. I was very popular this week. "Um. Sure. Do you think Ross will mind?"

"Mind?" She chuckled. "He will ask you himself soon I bet. Don't tell him I asked you already, okay? Let him think you want to hang out with him. Ha." I said sure and then the salon girl brought me to another station.

Rose was on her phone when the girl told me to lean back and close my eyes. She then hovered over me. "We clean up your eyebrows and eyelashes. You did not do such a good job. I make them perfect." She told me. She was above me with some kind of device, I had no other choice. It took about forty-five minutes, whatever she did, but when she was done she had a huge smile on her face. "Now look how beautiful." She pulled up the back of my recliner and I looked in the mirror.

"Oh my!" I said to the girl. "Is that me?"

She still had her smile and she called Rose over. "Wow what a difference." And it was. I think my eyebrows were thicker and definitely darker. They gave my eyes so much definition, I looked completely different. And my eyelashes were so thick and long.

"No need for false lashes. Just a little mascara." The girl said. "You be like a model now. Next time I do your hair, no arguments." She and Rose laughed again as I gave them my credit card. I was stunned, my hair is next? I looked so good, I immediately took pictures then posed some more with the salon girl and Rose.

I sent one to Ross to tell him we were done. "Wow." He texted. "I will be right there."

The three of us walked into the auditorium and met up with Gloria, Rose's Grandmother. The three of us had seats upfront and Rose made her way to the back of the stage. Gloria commented on my dress. "You are stunning my dear, and look at those nails. Mmm Mmm." She took my hand and gave Ross an impressed look. To think she was the one that started this avalanche. I wanted to hug her. I sat between them and we enjoyed the concert.

The show was very nice and Ross held my hand or rubbed my thigh the entire time. Gloria seemed very pleased with the way things have turned out. Rose was on within twenty minutes and sang with the choral group until the halfway point. Everyone got up and had beverages.

I met many people including Roses' school friends and family. Ross introduced me to everyone, It felt nice to be in the middle of all these people. One of the mothers asked; "You seem so young to have a child in high school." I just smiled and said thank you. I thought it was cute the way they talked about me. Ross was by me the whole time, his hands never left mine. I couldn't imagine a woman like his ex-wife, would be treating him so bad. He seemed like a perfect man, a very attentive, attractive boyfriend. I was enjoying myself and wishing this could be my life. When the second half started we said good luck to Rose and made our way back.

Ross led me towards a doorway instead of the seats. We went through and he put me against the wall. As he looked into my eyes and leaned his body on mine he told me, "Sabrina you look incredible tonight. You know your legs are driving me crazy." He then put his face against my neck and kissed me. "Sorry I can't keep my hands off of you."

"Hmm," I said. As I pulled him in for a kiss. My arms went instantly around his neck and his hands roamed down to my ass.

I felt him slide up the hem and rub my bottom with his rough fingers. "You feel so good." He pushed his crotch into mine as I raised my leg and pressed my thigh against his hard cock. "Ross we can't be doing this in a school." I scolded him.

"We have to baby." He teased. "Otherwise I'm not going to be able to make it through the rest of the program." I put my hands on the side of his head and kissed him full on the mouth, I wanted him to taste me. I wanted to do nothing but make out with this man who was driving me insane with desire. His hands played with my nylon panties that was covered in my sheer pantyhose and he slipped inside. I felt him cup my bare ass. "My God Sabrina you are so soft and you smell so good." His face was in my hair and I started to feel his hard cock against me again and then I started to grind. His dick was pushing against my smooth crotch. Soon he was grunting and I dropped my hands so my nails could tease his hard dick. As I started to play with his cock his breathing became even more ragged. It didn't take long 'til he started to come. When he grabbed my bottom again and pulled my 'pussy' into him I also started to have an orgasm of my own. My panties were filling up with cum and I lost my breath. I was hoping nobody could hear us. I had a vision that the Principal was standing behind Ross with their arms crossed, disapproving. When I opened my eyes, Ross was smiling at me and I felt his hard body hold me until my orgasm subsided.

We both came down from our high at about the same time. I hung to his neck as he leaned me against the wall. "We better go back, baby." He whispered. "Rose will be on soon. She will be looking for us." I smiled, kissed him again, and then headed into the ladies' room to check the damage to my outfit.

After the show, we mingled a little more with the parents. A nice couple who knew Rose invited us over to their house for dinner next week. I was so hoping I was able to make it. Gloria offered to take Rose home with her so Ross and I could be alone. We kissed her goodbye and told her we would see them tomorrow night.

It was 9:00 PM when we got into the car. My phone started to ring and it was Loni. I didn't want to talk to her while sitting next to a man that just had his tongue in my mouth, but I had to pick it up. I said, "Excuse me" to Ross and then, "Hello." into my Apple. I was hoping he couldn't hear her.

"I can't believe you're still out. When are you coming home I haven't seen you. If you are not home soon I'm burning all your bras." Shit, I was getting so nervous. She would see me and right away notice my eyebrows and lashes, not to mention my nails. The girls said I wouldn't be able to take them off for two weeks.

"I should be home later, don't wait up for me, we can talk tomorrow," I told her.

"I guess," she answered. "I got that fake wedding ring we were talking about to stop the boys from sniffin' around, heh. I will leave it on the kitchen counter."

"Okay," I finished, "thank you, good night." I closed my eyes as I hung up with her. It's crazy but I didn't miss her at all. I didn't miss the teasing or even any of the conversations we would have. I was enjoying my time as a woman too much. Ross grabbed my hand as my thoughts slipped away. "Sorry, it was Loni, nothing important." He then kissed me again and I realized I would have to kill some time before I went home.

We drove around LA which was still up and still so bright. I loved when Ross would laugh at something I said or would smile when he thought I was being cute. I loved when he talked about his mother and Rose, he loved them so much. He asked, "Tomorrow before the concert why don't you come over to MY house." He took my hand. "I can try to cook for you, but my mother would probably be mad at me and cook something herself, ha."

I giggled and said, "Okay, I would love to."

We hit the freeway and he told me, "Rose is loving having a woman around to hang out with. She loves her grandmother, but I think she is enjoying your company so much more."

I smirked and told him, "I'm enjoying myself more than you could guess." I giggled. "Look at these nails," I said, "not to mention my ears, being with Rose is turning me into a supermodel."

"Supermodel and Supergirl, you have been quite busy this week with us. I'm sorry we have been monopolizing your time."

"Don't be silly," I said and kissed him after we got off the freeway. "I am having the time of my life. The wet spot in my panties was proof of that."

We parked a couple of blocks away from the house and he moved over and we cuddled. "I missed this so much," He stated, "just hanging, driving around listening to music." He looked at me. "Just being with a pretty woman." And we kissed again. I was starting to have feelings for this man. I have never felt like this in my life. I felt every inch of masculinity seep out of my body. Being with him was making me a better woman, a better person. I don't know how I was going to tell him I was transgender.

Suddenly I didn't care as he placed my hand on his now enlarging cock. "You are getting hard again?" I asked. "I have learned a couple of things, see if you like this." I said as I unzipped his pants and watched my long nails pull on his cock. I bent down and sucked him. All my practice was coming in handy. I took as much of him inside me as I could until he came. My first blow job to completion.

I made him park on the corner, I didn't want to take any chances and wake Loni. I walked clicking down the block, snuck inside, and closed the door of my room. I saw myself walk toward the mirror. Oh my God, I could not believe how good I still looked. The afterglow of our encounter was still fresh in my mind and I felt so melancholy. I looked so different, so much better and sexier. There was no way I was going to be able to stay hidden much longer, from Loni or the world.

***

The next morning Loni woke me up. "Are you awake yet? I'm heading to work."

I didn't want to look up from the covers. "I'm still so tired," I lied, in a voice an octave higher that the night before. "call me later."

I got up late and mainly just hung around the house. I found the ring Loni bought and put it in my clutch bag. I was deciding on an outfit to wear when Rose called. "Hi, Sabrina. What time ya comin' over?"

"Ooh," I said. "What time ya want me?" She laughed and asked if I would come over early she wanted to show me something.

"Whenever you want. We can get dressed together."

"Okay," I said I'll be there at 5:00. Click.

***

I couldn't believe how relaxed I was making it out of the door, in the middle of the day. Children were playing and mothers were walking their carriages. I even decided to wear jeans. With so much positive reinforcement in my life, I felt indestructible but never invisible. Was anyone going to question the woman in jeans making her way to her car? I don't know, and for the first time, I didn't care. I had on such a casual outfit to wear over to see Rose. I had on ripped jeans with black pantyhose underneath. I had on a red sweater and two-inch white heels. I had a bag of makeup and a new dress on a hanger for the concert tonight, plus my nude heels. I also had a garter belt and stockings, I wanted my legs and panties accessible for some extracurricular activities with Ross.