Day Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I excused myself to go to the ladies' room a man intercepted me, he was from another party at another table. I did notice him, he was very good looking and I caught his gaze several times. "Hello," He held out his hand. "This is a nice restaurant."

"It is." I agreed. We chit-chatted a little and then I excused myself when Amber walked towards us to go to the ladies' room. We walked into the room together.

"Look at you Miss Popularity." She laughed as we entered our individual stalls. When we were done and at the mirror, she told me, "Ross was watching you the whole time you were talking to that man, you know." I just shrugged. "Is it over between you two already? That was a pretty quick little dalliance you had. Me and Jake were hoping for a new couple to hang out with."

"I don't know," I answered. "I love his family. Rose and Gloria have seemed to of taken me in, I feel like a puppy." She laughed and we headed back to the party. The man who was talking to me before was now at our table, he must have known some of the party goers. When I reached the table he walked up to me again.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Can I borrow this young lady for a minute?" Ross said to the man, and we walked out to the front of the restaurant. I was still nervous with him, he was so angry the other night. "Hi." He said.

I slowly looked up to his eyes. "Hi."

He looked at my hair as we moved out of the way from people entering the restaurant. "You look amazing." We walked a little more. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry about the other night." He said. "Can we start over somehow?" I didn't know how to answer. I wasn't looking to get back with him, even though that was Rose and Gloria's goal, subconsciously I wanted him to see what he would miss.

We moved down the street. He went to take my hand but I moved to look in a window of a store to check my hair. "Did you talk to Rose about us?" I asked.

"Kind of..." He returned. "The last couple of days without you were hell. I didn't know if I was ever going to see you again. I'm sorry I didn't let you explain everything, I'm still confused. I'm not that bright." I smiled at him. He then said. "I was thinking we should keep your secret between us."

I turned to look at him. "What? What do you mean? I already told Rose." He tilted his head. "and, I told your mother."

He laughed and shook his head. "Well, I guess that's how it's going to be then?"

I held his hand, and told him "Let us get back to the party maybe Rose is ready to open her presents and have cake."

We sang Happy Birthday when we got back, I was wishing I was eighteen again, I would do everything completely different. But I was very glad that chance brought me right here to this moment. We moved all around Rose when she opened her presents. Her friends and family had good taste and she was totally enjoying herself.

Ross got up and pulled up his pant leg in front of the revelers. "Rose this is for you." He laughed. "It took a lot longer than Henry and Marilyn said it would." He laughed and showed everyone his tattoo. I could tell Rose loved it, her smile was lighting up the entire room and the bar. He said, "All girls love flowers."

Ross sat next to me when she opened the gifts I got for her. "And this," She said. "Is from... my new best friend Sabrina. Thank you for coming Sabrina and thank you for making Grandma and my Dad so happy." I turned to look at Ross. Did I make him happy? Did I have that power to make anyone happy? I caught Amber's eye as a tear went down my face and I felt Ross put his arm around me. Loni was going to hear about this. I looked up and Rose had the first present I found for her. It was the Pink Wedge heels in her size. "We can match." She smiled toward me and held up her new present, and then slipped them on. The next one was a frame. It had four pictures in it; Me and her with my new earrings after she pierced my ears; Me and her at the salon with Asuka; Us together with her grandmother from the fashion show with the entire audience behind us; and finally all of us together. Her grandmother, father, Rose and me at the first concert. We looked so happy in those pix. It was a busy week, I started to cry as she got up and gave me and her father a hug. Rose and I were now completely crying, I felt tears fall onto my legs. I grabbed her and kissed her cheek. Emotionally I was completely wrung out. I wasn't ready for any of this, but now I hoped I was ready to take anything else on.

Ross and Rose made me stay back with them as we said goodbye to the guests. Amber came up to me and gave me a huge hug. Studying me she looked into my eyes and slightly shook her head with a small smile. I knew exactly what she meant.

"Come home with me," Ross said in front of the women. I said I would and I smiled as I sat in the passenger seat. I noticed him watching me as I crossed my legs. Once home we helped Rose with her presents and Gloria took off to her section of the house. "You know," He said. "They love having you here. You have made such an impression on both of them." I grabbed him around the neck and kissed him. I still wanted him, maybe because he was my first man, or maybe because of the other two women. I didn't care as he grabbed my waist and pulled me into his strong body.

We went up the stairs and I was now in his bedroom. It was very masculine looking and it was going to be my first time. It was going to be my first everything. I was so nervous I was shaking a little as we kissed a little more, and I felt his rough cheek. He made me turn around. I watched in his dark mirror as he moved my hair off my neck so he could lick it. I had changed so much since this man came into my life. My eyelashes blinked at me as I thought of all the different twists and turns I had this week. The earrings, the rose tattoo, eyebrows, eyelash extensions culminating in my new hair. New and full, so womanly, reaching down below my breasts. He started kissing my neck and a little bit of my shoulder that was showing.

"Can I unwrap MY present now?" He asked.

I caught his eye in the mirror. "How nice will you be to me?" I questioned him. I saw him think.

"I will be very nice to you. Always" He said. "You will be my everything. Sabrina, I need you, being together this week was amazing, we have to try to make this work."

My dress dropped. "I will make this work," I told him. His hands then cupped my breasts. I watched as he enjoyed my body. I felt him push against me, but I needed him naked. I turned around but he got too distracted with my big boobs to let me undress him. He was sucking on the silicone nipple as he rubbed them. "Let me undress you," I whispered. I took off his tie, jacket, and shirt, and marveled at his hard torso. I kissed his hairy chest as he undid his pants and kicked off his shoes and socks. I was only in my pantyhose and heels and his cock was tenting his briefs. I put my arms around him and ground my flat crotch against his.

I hope I was prepared for this, giving myself fully to a man. He leaned down and carried me to the bed. Even in my heels, I was so much smaller than him. I sat down on the edge and looked up at him as I grabbed the waistband of his briefs and pulled him over. I smiled up at him as I playfully rubbed him through his shorts. How many years have I dreamt of this moment, and here I was being playful and feminine. I pulled them down and took his huge hard cock in my hand. Watching my long nails around his manhood was making me warm and fuzzy inside and I looked up at his content face as I jerked him off. I kept teasing him as my mouth got closer and closer to the head of his dick. I kept pulling back and going much closer, even making believe I was going to kiss his stomach.

I gave him a cute smile as he started to whisper to me. "Oh Sabrina, that feels so good." He ran his hands through my hair. I was glad I didn't have a wig on now the way he was playing with it. He bent down and kissed the top of my head. "God, you smell so good, baby." I then let him enter my mouth. That's how you tease a man, you don't knock down their confidence, or make fun of them in front of other people, you tease them with sex. I went down as far as I could and then moved back up. He was receiving the most perfect blow job, slowly I made my lips tighter as I slid up his hard cock. I put one hand with my long nails on his chest and I felt him hold my other. The way he caressed my head against his body and the way he held my fingers in his hand told me he had feelings for me. I suddenly felt love for the second time in my life. The first was today when Rose hugged me after she opened her presents.

He told me, "I'm going to cum baby, watch out."

I laughed, "Watch out, I want it all. I want to swallow every bit of you." He grabbed the back of my head with two hands as I held his waist.

"You are making me cum.... that feels oh so good." He moaned as his sperm made its way down my throat. I did want him all. I licked the residual off his cock and my fingers and then we lounged next to each other on his bed. I was so content just thinking about how many times I have taken his cum this week, how many times I made him orgasm.

A couple of minutes passed, while we relaxed in his bed, and I was getting so horny, but also getting so nervous. I was in a man's bed wearing nothing but pantyhose, heels, and a smile and I needed him to fill me now. "Ross?" I said as I started playing with his dick again. "I need you inside me."

He looked at me. "Can we, I uh never, you know did it like that before."

I smiled. "You never made love to a woman before?" I teased. He then looked at my lips and my eyes as he hovered above me.

"Well, I haven't made love to a woman in a long time, I hope I still remember." We laughed

"I'm sure somethings you never forget. Make believe I'm a bike." He laughed as he climbed on top of me. "I am never going to forget our first time." In my head, I said 'My First Time.' He kissed down my entire body starting at my neck and made his way down. Next, my boobs then belly then my 'pussy' that was hidden in my pantyhose. He started to kiss me there and I was glad I was so tucked. I was hoping the tape was going to hold because I wanted to be all woman for my first time. For every time hereafter.

I had a naked man on top of me, but then he spun me around and made me lay on my side as he pulled my pantyhose down. I felt my heels touch his legs. I was always clean inside, it always made me feel more feminine. I then felt his tongue enter me. He kissed my backside and cheeks as he started to lick inside me. I had never felt this intimate with anyone before. I reached for my clutch bag and pulled out some KY jelly. He smiled when he took it from me. "Let me get a condom baby." he said. I turned around to look at him and smiled.

"No condom, I want you to cum inside of me." I seductively told him. I was playing with my breasts as he started to lube himself and my hole up. I felt his fingers make there way into my hole, as I gave a little yelp.

"I'm sorry."

"No, it's fine don't stop." I told him, I didn't want him to worry about me. I knew it was going to hurt, but I had to have him. He then laid next to me, I was loving the feeling of his body next to mine. He then grabbed his cock and slid it against me. I felt the wetness of the lube and after a couple of strokes, I felt him get harder and he aimed for my 'pussy.' He slowly made his way into me, I had toys inside me before so I knew I could take most of him. He started to push as he played with my breast.

"Okay, I think you are ready baby." He slid off my heels and pantyhose. I begged him to place my heels back on. He positioned himself to look at my crotch. "You are a real woman." I smiled and glowed inside 'cause I was perfect at tucking. He then kissed me there, I felt him rub me with his chin and nose, driving me crazy with excitement.

He then got on top of me and put a pillow under my ass and my legs over his shoulders. With a smile on his face, he put his cock inside me. He slid in very slow, letting me get used to his girth. Ross's cock was longer and thicker than my toys and I tried to relax while he was making his entrance into me. I was loving watching my glossy red heels float over his shoulders. He started to push into me and we found a rhythm. We kept eye contact, but I wanted to see his dick entering me so I adjusted myself and watched it disappear inside me. I had a cock in my 'pussy.' I then felt a pop and I knew the hardest part was over, it will be fine now... forever.

I felt my eyes tear as he said, "Are you okay, does it hurt?" It did but I wanted him to keep going. It wasn't until he sighed and I felt his body touching me that I knew I could take his cock completely inside me. I was now his woman. His length of his cock was rubbing against the head of my little tucked one and it was causing a stirring I never felt before. I felt so much like a girl. Here I was on my back with a man's dick completely inside me, a man I was falling in love with. "How is that baby?" He asked me.

"Fantastic lover, keep pushing." I didn't know what was happening to me I was startled and I began to lose focus, as he pumped his cock in and out of me. "Oh my God, I'm ready to cum baby." I yelped. He held on tight to my waist as he fucked me. The bed was making so much noise I was hoping nobody could hear us make love. The intensity of my orgasm was colossal, but when I felt him starting to shoot inside me I came all over his dick. Not only was he sending his sperm inside me, but he was also putting whatever came out of me in too. He pumped some more as my legs wrapped around his back and tried to pull him in tighter. When he was done he laid on top of me, still keeping his cock in me. I felt him slip out much later as he caressed me and kissed my quivering body.

***

Easter Sunday

Ross and I were outside Sandalwoods in the car. I was wearing one of Rose's mothers outfits. A pearl white mini dress, five inch sandals, and a little pearl clutch. "Oh," he said, "I have something for you." He pulled something out of his pocket. He held a ring box. I hushed as he opened it. "It was Roses mothers engagement ring." He told me. "I have to change the inscription. Rose wanted you to have it."

I slipped it on my finger. "It's beautiful, and a perfect fit," I said. "Are you sure its alright that I wear it?"

He leaned over and kissed my cheek. "I dont want anyone asking you out on another day date, I hear you are very popular in this place."

"Thats the rumour." I laughed and walked into the restaurant.

I felt my white dress flow around me as I walked and clicked in my heels. Amber saw me first, of course as I approached the table. "I'm so sorry I'm late," I said as I slipped into the chair. I didn't make eye contact with Loni, but I did show the three of them my new ring.

Liz called over the waiter. "Who's ready for some champagne?"

The End