Day I Became Edge Slut for my Sir

Story Info
This is the continuation of my experience as a submissive.
1.2k words
4.17
11.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Growing up in a conservative family, I had strong beliefs of right and wrong. But as I grew, I started to question it. I started to wonder why the things I like and do not cause any harm to others are termed taboo and called as forbidden. I started to wonder why being a girl who admits her desires is called in a bad way as a slut while a man who accepts his desires is proudly called a playboy. The first person who made me feel like being a slut isn't something to be ashamed of but proud of because that is me being strong enough to accept my desires is my dom. That is why I proudly say I am a slut for my sir because he made me realize being honest and vulnerable is a strength that many fail to have.

It was a usual day and I was naked to serve my sir. I was in orgasm denial as I had an orgasm without his permission, and my orgasms belonged to my dom. So like the good slut I was, I was enjoying my denial as it was what my sir wanted. Along with that he wanted to train me to control my horny self. That is when he asked me to rub myself to my high but when I reached my high, I was not allowed to cum but had to rub continuously for a few seconds more, and in those few seconds I had to say his name out loud. And the most important part, I have to do all this while standing with my legs spread apart.

First time I had to do it was by standing on my bed. It was like I was giving an erotic show. My nipples were hard with the cold wind and my pussy lips were wet and dripping, and so were my fingers, drenched in the nectar from my flower, standing on top of the bed with my legs apart, eyes closed tight and lips slightly apart. Sounds of breath, moans and the name of sir leaving my mouth in a breathy whisper. It certainly was an arousing erotic show. And yes, it was such a bitter sweet pleasure that I enjoyed till it lasted. This was my first edge. I did it one more time as my sir ordered.

By the end of two continuous edges, I was a real horny mess and all that I felt was I needed to cum. And I was so needy that I begged my sir to allow his horny little fairy to cum like the horny slut she was. I begged for my throbbing drenched slutty pussy to get a relief. I begged my sir to allow his slut have her orgasm. And finally seeing how much of a desperate slut I am, my sir allowed me to cum. For this too, I had to stand on my bed with my legs spread and then rub myself to orgasm. And let me tell you, it was the best orgasms I had till then that standing itself was a task. I stood on my bed as I had my orgasm, cum flowing down my thighs and my nipples hard as stone. I was such a wonderful sight. The orgasm was so intense that I felt why people say patience is the virtue because after controlling my horny body and it urges, when I was allowed to cum it was so satisfying. This was how I learned the pleasures of edging.

Learning about edge lead to some very thrilling exciting task. I was all alone in my home that day. As usual I was naked and ready to serve my sir. That was when he gave me the sluttiest task I have ever done. It was like this, I have to find five different objects across my home and hump myself for two minutes till I become wet and once I become wet, hump for a minimum of one minute. So there I was roaming around my home, naked trying to find things I can hump on. First I reached my living room and looking around, all I could see was tables and chair. That's when I noticed the cushion lying on the sofa. So it became my first choice to hump on. I climbed on the sofa, kept the cushion in between my thighs and my ass moved to and fro as I started to grind and hump on it like the desperate slut I am. For two minutes I humped in my living room and by the end I was wet. Then immediately I started on the quest of finding the next thing to hump on and my eyes fell on the hand rest of the sofa. That became my second spot to hump. My one leg was on the floor while the other leg was bent and kept on the sofa as my now exposed pussy came into contact with the hand rest. I was really wet by that time, and I then started to grind my now sloppy pussy on the hand rest. By now my nipples were pebbled and I was so damn horny. The excitement and thrill of doing something forbidden has awakened the inner slut in me. Sooner than expected, the one minute was over.And I again had to look around for my next target and I couldn't find any in my living room. Then I turned around to the guest rooms as I knew there would be pillows for me to grind on. We had two guestrooms and I struck off two more targets with the pillows from the two guest rooms. So now the image is me on the bed, on my knees with my wet dripping pussy on the pillow held between my thighs, my body in a beautiful arc and my eyes closed tight as I hump the pillows and try not to cum.

By the end of my humping session, both the pillows were wet from my juices and I had to find one last thing to hump on. I looked around and I couldn't find anything. So I had no choice but to ask my sir and he gave me a few choices. And the choice my horny self made was my shoes. So I took my shoes, squatted down until my pussy was touching the rough exterior of my shoes and I humped on it. I felt like a dirty horny slut humping on someone's shoes, well I imagined it as my sir's shoes. So like the slut I was, I closed my eyes imagining my sir there as I grinded over his shoes like his horny little fairy. I can say I literally drenched the shoe in my juices and I was so damn horny that all I wanted was to cum. But I was not allowed to. So as a good slut, I walked back to my room with a wet throbbing pussy that needed to cum but couldn't because she knew her orgasms and pleasure belonged to her sir. I knew I am on my journey to be the sub my sir deserved and the first step to it is to obey and make my sir happy. So I went to bed that day, with a dripping throbbing horny needy pussy.