Day of Deprivation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He asked about her work today, talked about what he'd been reading, and to that passing observer they'd look like any couple having dinner.

Later that night, when it was time for bed, he took her book from her and raised her by the collar off the couch, steadying her as she stood because her hands were still bound. He led her to the bathroom and again sat her down to pee, cleaning her gently when she was finished, brushing her lips with his fingers deliberately. He led her to the sink, handed her the toothpaste and her toothbrush, and with her wrists still chained, she brushed her teeth. When she was finished he held the cup for her to rinse, and wiped her face and hands with the towel.

He led her to bed and pulled her up onto it, on all fours. Her hands were still locked to her collar, so she was face down on the bed with her ass in the air. Her head was turned to one side, and she could see the spreader bar leaning in the corner of the room. She groaned, wondering how long it would be before it was fastened between her legs and chained to the ring under the bed. She would have a hard time sleeping like that, with her hands locked to the front of her collar and a chain attaching the back of it to the head of the bed, teased by the pressure of the covers on her cunt.

She felt her owner's hands between her knees, forcing her legs open wider, then yelped when he grabbed her hair and pulled her head up. With his other hand, he grabbed her crotch, his thumb digging into her ass and his hand cupping her cunt. "You are property, aren't you," he asked, squeezing her almost painfully. "Yes, Master," she cried out. "Have you touched your cunt today?" His hand tightened. She moaned. "No, Master." He rocked his hand. "Your cunt is mine. I can play with it whenever I please. When can you play with it?"

"When you let me, Master," she whimpered.

He lifted her up slightly by the crotch. "Whose is this?"

"Yours, Master. My cunt is yours."

He lifted his fingers from her cunt, but dug his unlubricated thumb harder into her ass. She gasped, but he twisted her hair and forced his thumb in further. Thankfully he kept his nails trimmed, but it still hurt. "Do you understand that may be the last time your cunt is touched until tomorrow morning when you use the bathroom?"

She moaned again. "Yes, Master, I understand." He yanked her hair harder, until her head was all the way back, and twisted his thumb in her ass. "Complete sentences, slave."

Breathing hard through her extended throat, she started again. "Master, I understand that my cunt ..." He twisted her hair. She started again. "That your property, my cunt which belongs to you, will not be touched any further tonight."

"That's better," he said. "How does that make you feel?"

"Like a needy slave," she moaned. "Like a slut who can't have what she wants unless her owner allows."

"Who decides?"

"You decide, Master, only you."

"What do you deserve?"


"Nothing, Master. I am your slave. I deserve nothing."

"Good girl," he said, stroking her hair. "Do you have any expectations?"

"No, Master, this slave has no expectations."

"That's right," he said. "It's entirely up to me, and you have no right to know what to expect, or whether it will change." Suddenly he plunged two fingers deep into her cunt. She screamed and twisted and he forced her hips back down. Clenching his hard, his fingers pressing against the thumb in her rectum, he said, "I use this how please, don't I?"

"Oh my god Master, yes. Oh my god." She screamed again and he withdrew his hand then pushed his fingers and thumb into her mouth for her to lick clean. "Complete sentences," he said. Around his fingers, she said, "Master, you use your slave's cunt as you please." He twisted his hands in her mouth, distending her cheeks, then slapped her face. She continued. "You use my mouth, because it's yours. My ass is yours to use. I am yours to use."

"Good girl." He raised her up, and sat on the bed in front of her. He picked up her slave journal from where it had rested on his bedside table. He leaned back, opened his pants, and brought her mouth to his cock. She sucked him as he began to read her assignment. He stroked her hair, turned the page, and after a minute said, "This is very good, my slave." Around his cock, she did her best to enunciate, "Thank you, Master."

He lifted her head off his cock, and kissed her. He lowered her head back to the bed, and she waited, prostrated, her cunt juices running down her legs and her ass burning, as he went to the bathroom, brushed his teeth, and changed into pajamas. He came back into the bedroom, stood next to the bed, and lifted her head. She scrambled out of bed and knelt in front of him, taking his cock deep as he removed her collar. He stroked her hair as she sucked. "Take off your shirt," he said. Ensuring that his cock stayed in her mouth, she unbuttoned the shirt and let her Master take it. "Pants," he said. This was harder. She pushed the waistband of the pants down to her knees. Lifting one leg, she pulled that side down to her shins, then did the same for the other leg. Finally she reached back to hold each pants leg as she pulled her legs out. Her lips never left his cock.

"Give them to me," he said, raising her to his feet. She handed them to him and he tossed them on the laundry basket with her shirt. He turned her around, and unbuckled the leather belt from around her waist. It had been tight enough all day to leave a red mark. He gave her a gentle push and she obediently climbed into bed, slipping her naked body between the sheets. She rolled onto her back, spreading her arms and legs, waiting for him to restrain her, presumably with her hands over her head since he had removed her collar.

But instead, he took her hands and removed her wrist restraints. He lifted the sheet, raised each foot, and unbuckled the cuffs from her ankles. He got into bed beside her, and took her into his arms, spooning her from behind. He kissed the back of her neck and said into her ear, "You are a very good slave."

Hope rose within her. "Thank you, Master," she whispered, snuggling more closely into him. "I'm sorry I broke the rules today. I tried really hard." She was very careful not to be greedy, not to press against him or display her need. He stroked her hair. "I know you did, love. This wasn't meant to be easy, but I think you learned your lesson, didn't you?"

"With my body as well as my mind," she said. "When your hand was in me before I felt so like property, like I had no control." She felt it still; she had thought she'd known what would happen, but now she was not sure if she was getting a reprieve, or being comforted before some new form of overnight deprivation. 


"That's right, you don't," he said. "How does that feel?"

"Master I need you so bad, I don't know if I can sleep. But I feel so owned, so completely owned, and I feel all the moments when you take care of me and make sure I drink and hold me so I don't fall. My cunt is aching but I know it is yours and I love that it is yours. I love that you do what you want with me."

"I love it too," he said. She felt his cock pressing between her legs and whimpered. His hand grasped one knee and she rejoiced at the unspoken order, raising one leg to open herself, but not daring to move her hips back towards him. She lay still, her legs open, and then she felt his cock slide along her cunt lips. She could not help but respond, raising her hips and moaning a wordless plea. His grip on her waist tightened, but this time, it was to hold her as his cock slid slowly and gently into her. She gasped. "Oh Master thank you thank you oh my god." She rocked her hips back towards him as he pressed deeply into her. Her words turned into sobs, and then to gasps as he pushed her over onto her stomach.

He fucked her slowly, penetrating her so deeply from behind, covering her body and pushing her down into the bed. A nudge of his knee told her to close her legs, making her cunt tighter. He was so deep in her it almost hurt. "Master, please?" she cried out, moaning and bucking her hips. "Yes, slave," he said, fucking her harder. "Come for your owner." Her whole body twisted beneath him and she screamed, lifting herself and him off the bed. She was powerful despite her size, and he let her come with abandon, crying and biting her hand and thrashing. He came with her, and she sank back down onto the bed, spent and panting.

He kissed her gently and whispered into her ear, "You're mine, and I love you, and when I want you, I take you."

"Yes Master, thank you Master, I love you." His cock slipped out of her, and his come pooled between her legs. He tugged her hair and, recognizing the command, she turned and bent her head to lick it off the sheets.

He allowed her an unsupervised bathroom visit, then held her closely as she fell asleep, still sticky with him, their juices drying on her face where he'd wiped his cock. She slept soundly in his arms, a satisfied, happy slave.

12