All Comments on 'Day of My Son's Wedding'

by gustavca

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago

Different than expected, but not a good start on a faithful marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
GAY?

Not what I expected. I did see the incest aspect, but really? When you included the best man/friend, it took away from a father relaxing his son, and turned the story into a gay one. Don't get me wrong. There's nothing wrong with a father/son pleasuring each other, but when you include other guys, it should be in the gay catagory. Now if the best man had been his brother, that would've been ok too.

squirtelguysquirtelguyover 10 years ago
I really enjoyed it

I really Enjoyed it. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Guys, think a little

Guy just calm down and think. This is the incest/taboo section. Keyword being taboo. This is in fact homosexual incest. Homosexuality is a lot more accepted in western society than incest. Between two categories, the story should go in the most extreme one. In this case, that's incest. That's why incest stories with anal aren't put under anal. Granted, the author could have provided a disclaimer but either way it's in the right category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Absolutely pmsl

Can't believe the comments of some people, as if anyone reading this site could be that easily offended? Get a grip ffs ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
BIGGG TURN-ON FOR WOMEN/MOMS LIKE MYSELF...

IF I AM NOT MISTAKEN..YOU POSTED THIS BEFORE MONTHS AGO..NEVER THE LESS...BIGGGG TURN-ON FOR SEX CHARGED WOMEN/MOMS LIKE MYSELF.. AND TOTALLY OPEN-MINDED ADULT BI COUPLES..WITH ADULT SONS.. LIKE US...NOTHING IS HOTTER THAN BEING INVOLVED WITH TWO BI STUDS WHO ARE ALSO DAD & SON(S)...JUST AS YOU REVEAL.. HAMISH HAD LONGED...WANTED TO BE INTO FAMILY BI WITH HIS DAD..JUST AS HE AND SAM HAD..AND NOW IT WAS HAPPENING..AND WAS EVERYTHING HE HAD WANTED..PERHAPS YOU WILL TELL US MORE..AS PERHAPS JILL AND MOM ..MIGHT BE VERY CURIOUS & INTERESTED IN THESE 3 BI STUDS...AND JUST IGNORE THE USUAL CRITICS..WHO COMPLAIN..YET ALWAYS SEEMS TO GRAVITATE TO THOSE POSTS THEY COMPLAIN ABOUT...LOL..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved. This. Story.

That is all.

gustavcagustavcaover 10 years agoAuthor
Regarding previous posting of my story

Anonymous, you may have read this story on another story website. This is my first posting on Literotica -- I did cheat a bit.

Glad you enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Hamish needs a turn in his father's ass and the wives need to be added to this hot group.

NateBiDudeNateBiDudeover 10 years ago
HOT

I got so turned on by ths story. If I ever get married and need to chill, I hope my dad and Best Man help me relax like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Alternate ending

Hamish calls off the wedding and marries sam.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

That was fucking hot baby...I want it all now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

So fucking hot! Loved all the dirty talking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hot

A superb story that had me erect in no time, dribbling spunk soon after, and then shooting a huge load as he came for the first time. There was sperm everywhere on my computer and keyboard.

I came again when he shot his second load, but this time, not so much, onto my legs, the floor and my hands.

But there was enough sperm to keep me lubricated, but I did not cum when he came again.......maybe later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
New system

I want to sign up to relieve stress for the groom and the best man, a free service!!!!!!!

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
wow

some bachelor party!!! fun read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous