All Comments on 'Day of Obsession: Noon'

by wannawatch1

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
There had better be more!

I'm giving this 100 on the basis of what we have so far--it's terrific! If you leave us hanging there, though, the gods will most certainly punish you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
God damn

You can't leave us hanging now. We have to have another chapter or two. the last one being where she leaves her limpp dicked husband for Mark and kisses Paul's cuckolded jacking-off bullshit behind.

daggettdaggettalmost 19 years ago
Wow!

Great story so far. I have a feeling the husband isn't going to like the ending. Coercion has a way a coming back to haunt you. Oh well, it will be hot....until the come down.

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Interesting

I don't vote because of the trolls and goblins. It's very interesting to hear what goes on in the mind of the husband. He initiated this affair, only bad can come of it. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
THANKS MSBOY8

for the heads up. i hate reading crap like this. now i know not to bother or waste my time with shit like this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Well Gee Another Self Cuckolding Author

What a great start writter - a wimpy wussie less than a man pimping out his new wife - how sweet of the deviant pitiful man.

Is this your theme author - subhuman depraved crap - hardly erotic - just sick stuff by a sick author for his fellow sicko's. Humiliating a braindead man is whats intended and now we will see how sick you can make this.

Don't you know your audience? Please put this in fetish with the pissing and other things against human convention.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Dudes--that's what this category is about!

It mystifies me. This category is SUPPOSED to be about wives fucking other guys, and yet the stories draw comment after brain-dead comment from guys who can't handle it. Why the fuck do they read them, if they can't handle the concept? Fucking mouth-breathers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Fuck the "DUDES" that like this shit

Hey asshole, what gives you the right to criticize others comments? We each are free to say what we please. So, fuck you if you don't like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Geez

Can't believe the crappy comments from some of the readership. This section is about wives, some of whom have husbands that are so comfortable with their own persona and relationship that they can enjoy bringing an ever higher level of sexuality to their marriage.

This piece is well written and we hope the author finishes what has started as an interesting story. Hope the comments from the Jerry Falwell group haven't damaged his ego to much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Personal preference

A very nicely written story and shows how the husband feels about it. it is all a matter of personal preference and i myself have been very involved in it. When I got married my younger brother who was two years younger to me and really very open with me as we had shared women and also mutually masturbated together many times ,wore a haunting look and without speaking in many words conveyed to me his desire to feel up my wife. After many persuasions and about 6 months on my wife agreed that he could feel her up at night and I would hve to tell him that she would not wake up as she had taken a sleeping pill. This turned out quite well and my brother not only felt her up in my presence he also opened her nighty and sucked on her tits and pussy also although for a very short spell in the light of the night lamp. Now this thing might have been pleasurable for my wife also for she also asked me to get the same repeated again for three nights in row and even consented that he could put a finger inside her and frig her also and she would remain asleep as it was a feigned sleep. After a week she requested me again and this time she wanted that he should fuck her and I have to tell him that I Have given her a double dose of sleeping pills and would not wake up. It happened so and while she was being fucked so I could see her juices flowing and When my brother erupted inside her I also spurted at the same time. After this routine fucking for some time we graduated and then he openely stared fucking her in my presence and even in my absence. But Now too when sometimes I see him holding her hands and pulling her towards him for a kiss or a fuck It is still very exciting. The writer has brought back all the memories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
That's it?

That's the end or did I miss something?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
?? Finish

Where's the rest of the story?

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Here's the cuck and whore with the friend story for the day.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous