Day Trip to the Theater

Story Info
An afternoon at the Adult Theater.
2.9k words
4.6
9.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found myself having an appointment at a business that was, more or less, located fairly close to my favorite adult theater.

Ok... let's be honest - I intentionally made the appointment at that particular business because it was fairly close to my favorite adult theater. On my way there, I indulged myself in a little blue helper -- most of the time I am only interested in sucking a cock or two, but should the opportunity present itself, I wanted to be more than ready -- plus the fact that getting hard while sucking cock is its own sweet reward!

After the quick conclusion of my diversionary appointment, I found my way down familiar streets until I was entering the parking lot of my real destination. I was pleased to note several cars in the lot and smiled to myself. I made a bee-line directly into the building. The bored clerk took my money and I entered the theater without any of the hesitation that had crippled me in the past.

There had to be at least a dozen men in the room, scattered amongst the twenty or so dilapidated couches that form a semi-circle around the screen that was playing the obligatory porn movie with some blonde getting railed by a group of enormously gifted, but not too gentle men.

As my eyes adjusted to the darkness, I could make out that at least three different sex acts were already going on in the room -- this appeared to be a target-rich environment. I carefully made my way to an unoccupied couch so I could watch one of the couplings. A bald-headed man with loose baggy pants was kneeling between the legs of an older man that reminded me of Wilfred Brimley, right down to the glasses and walrus mustache. The bald man was giving Wilfred a run for his money, actively bobbing his head up and down in his lap to the very obvious pleasure of the recipient. As I enjoyed watching this presentation, I unzipped and allowed my already hardening cock to get a feel for the room.

About this time the door chime sounded -- usually that prompts most men to cover themselves if exposed, or at least stop what they're doing. I didn't cover up, nor did the bald man, who kept on sucking as if it were the last day of a clearance sale.

The man entering the room was middle aged, large, black, and muscular, rather tall, with a pronounced limp. I immediately fantasized that he had once been a professional sportsman, and as I've been watching far too much porn with "BBC" in it, I found myself studying him for a bit. He caught me staring at him, but before I could do anything else but smile, his gaze fell upon the bald man, and he started to watch that performance, which was getting interesting. Wilfred was squirming in his seat and it was obvious that his moment of climax was near at hand. The black man loosened his zipper, and his underwear protruded out the opening, but that was the extent of his exposure.

Wilfred proceeded to grunt, thrust and shake as he sowed his wild oats right into the mouth of the bald cocksucker, who didn't miss a beat. I watched with jealousy-tinged amazement as the kneeling man appeared to drain every last shuddering drop, then proceeded to continue to worship and clean the cock that had just pumped him full of nourishment.

After a short interlude of post-nut cuddling, Wilfred started to extricate himself from the couch. The bald man picked up his shirt and moved to an adjacent couch near me. Having only seen his back while he was performing his duty, I wasn't fully expecting to see the sight before my eyes. He was an older man, thin and totally hairless, with saggy breasts that looked somewhat out of place, even for a cocksucker. His skin, accentuated only by the reflections from the movie, was noticeably pale. Cruel as it may be, I thought of "Gollum," but settled on "Lester." Calling him "Fester" for identification seemed totally unnecessary.

Wilfred, now apparently adequately drained, quickly dressed and left the theater. As he was leaving, the black man moved toward the couch where Lester the cocksucker sat catching his breath. In the flickering glow of the porn film splashed against the far wall, I got a better look at him, too, he reminded me of a retired football player named Michael, so the name "Big Mike" just stuck in my head. Big Mike didn't hesitate as he approached Lester, pulling his cock out of his pants and boldly approaching erection-first. To his credit, our hairless man didn't hesitate either, and I heard the hiss of a sharp intake of breath from Big Mike as first contact was made between his cock and those lips.

They hooked up so fast that I didn't get a real good look at his cock, so I turned in my seat to get a better angle. Mike had already hooked his hands around the back of Lester's head and was guiding his efforts. I saw his hips surge forward as he fed more of his meat to the hungry man. I turned further in my seat to view the action, and this caught the attention of Mike. I expected him to rebuff me so he could get his joint copped without a gaping audience, but instead, he gestured me to join them.

"Wait -- what?" my brain said, but the shot of adrenaline that coursed through me meant that the cocksucker in me understood perfectly. I found myself practically crawling over the edge of the couch to join them. Lester was still seated, leaning forward and sucking Mike's cock with wet, sloppy sounds. Mike stood, his right hand on Lester's head, his left drawing me nearer. I knelt at the junction of the couch and Mike's feet. Mike gently pushed on my head, drawing me closer to his crotch and the hard-working Lester.

"This isn't happening, I can't be the second-girl in a threesome." Even as I thought that to myself my lips were opening, and I came in contact with the side of Big Mike's meaty cock. Lester and I double-teamed him for a moment, then Mike grasped his shaft and guided it toward my mouth.

Just like that, I had black cock in my mouth. The big head was velvety smooth, hot and already slick with Lester's spit, and I eagerly took as much as I could. Mike was a big fella, and had a big cock - not porn-star huge, but I'd guessed him to be over seven inches but not quite eight. His hefty girth was perfect, and Lester had already ensured he was magnificently erect. He hit the back of my throat, and I began to gag, but I suppressed that urge and he drove on. My breath cut off, I couldn't quite deep-throat him but I managed to get most of his beautiful rod into my mouth. I sucked, licked and took Mike as deep as I could for a good half minute before I remembered my manners and reluctantly let his cockhead out of my mouth where a waiting Lester happily took over. I kissed the side and base of Mike's shaft and his balls while my teammate worked that big cockhead.

Mike wanted to change things up. He dropped his pants, and sat next to Lester on the couch. Lester dutifully dropped his head into Mike's lap and resumed servicing his cockhead. I knelt between his legs. Mike opened his shirt and played with his nipples, then guided my left hand to his right nipple, and I began to play with it. Lester moved to kiss Mike's left nipple, and I seized the opportunity to welcome that big dick back into my mouth.

We continued this configuration for quite a while. I learned to let most of Mike's cock out of my mouth, swirl my tongue around his inflamed cockhead while as the same time drawing two or three deep breaths. Then I'd dive back down, relax my throat, and after a while I was rewarded with the sensation of his tight, curly pubes tickling my nose. I'd done it; I'd taken the whole dammed thing! I was rewarded with Mike putting both hands on the back of my head and keeping me there, his throbbing cock balls-deep in my throat while he thrust his hips, powerfully skull-fucking me. I couldn't breathe, which was an oddly powerful motivator. I kept my tongue moving over the underside of this thick serpent that was in total control of me for the moment. Eventually he pulled my head back far enough that I could get a breath, but then I found myself diving down, choking myself on his beautiful erect prick time and time again.

My left hand tried to remember to tweak Mike's nipple -- but while sucking his cock I'd often forget, until he smacked at my hand to remind me. My right hand needed somewhere to brace me, as Mike kept pulling my head into his lap for longer and longer deep-throats. I found myself with a hand in Lester's crotch. As amazing as what was happening to me, I felt like I'd horned in on his action, so I vaguely remember trying to rub his dick. I never found it.

When Mike urged me to suck his nipple, Lester eagerly took over cock duties. Mike then kissed me -- which, oddly enough, struck me as more intimate than having his cock in my mouth. I didn't like it as much but Mike pressed on, sliding his tongue into my mouth and asking me to do the same to him. While it was a nice interlude, I was more than grateful to relieve Lester as I once again engulfed that raging cock in my mouth.

I varied my pace, working hard on Mike's hard-on, now driven to taste his seed. I really wanted to make this big dark man feed me his load, and I began to concentrate on his head, dropping my hand to his shaft to help along. Mike had different ideas. "Gimme long slow sucks, I'm gonna cum in your mouth." I happily complied. I took him deep, gagging on his substantial member, then slowly releasing him from the depths of my throat so that I could breathe while I worked my tongue across his frenulum and aching cockhead. My brain had dismissed the porn movie and everyone in theater. As I suckled Mike then prepared to take him deep again, everything else had ceased to matter. I no longer thought about Lester, the only thing I thought about was that cock. I went down on him as fast as I could, then slowly let him out, inch by inch, worshipping every part of his rock-hard cock. Time slipped into a blur where the only thing that existed was the hard cock in my mouth. Mike was getting harder and we worked together toward a goal we clearly shared.

On one of my quick plunges, Mike seized my head and thrust savagely. I could feel him pulse as he groaned, releasing himself. I tried to let his spurting cock out of my mouth so that I could taste his seed, but Mike would have none of that. His strong hands pulled me closer, thrusting deeply with each surge of his ejaculation. I pinched at his nipple as he held me in place, cock blasting its load straight down my throat, his balls churning against my chin as they unloaded their milky treasure.

After a breathlessly long interval, Mike released the back of my head, and I let his shaft slip from depths of my throat. My first breath-in was rewarded not only with life-giving air, but with a burst of the sweet, tangy flavor from the last of Mike's sperm, and I milked his shaft to get any straggling drops out of it. He shuddered and his cock spit once more, this time sending one last, thick gob of sperm, chunky with bits of sperm all clustered together, sticking like wet clots between his spasming cock and my frenzied tongue. I continued to dab at his piss slit, hoping for another morsel of his seed, but he pushed me back a bit, as his overworked cockhead began to be too sensitive for the suction that my hunger was still applying. He rose from the couch and began to reassemble his clothing. My cock fully hard now, I took his spot on the couch. Lester had already moved to another couch where he found a hard cock waiting for him.

Lester was kneeling between the legs of another man as Mike finished dressing, and left the theater. I caught my breath and wondered if any of the other men who'd just witnessed me swallow Mike's load would want their turn. I played with my still exposed and hard cock as I watched Lester work his magic on his new find. It only took him a few minutes until the man was squirming, then moaning, then panting. Lester extracted his load in efficient style, and another satisfied customer left the theater drained of the milky cargo he'd arrived with. After he'd left, Lester turned to walk past me. I spread my legs and pushed my hips forward, exposing as much of my hard cock as I could.

I know the type; most days I am the type. Les could no more pass by my hard cock than a politician could pass by a news camera. Without a word, he dropped to his knees and dutifully engulfed me in his mouth. The contact made me draw in a sharp breath, which oddly released more flavor from the semen still in my mouth.

Despite his odd appearance -- maybe because of it -- the man was a consummate cocksucker. I locked my hands across the back of his head as he was sucking me. The stubble suggested he wasn't actually bald, but had shaved his head. I moaned, and thrust my hips as I pulled him onto my cock -- not so much for how it made me feel, but part of me was feeling a little guilty about how I'd taken over sucking Mike's cock and I wanted to at least repay him with some dick, and I only had this one. Fortunately it was hard and ready. He took to my cock like a pro, and soon I was at maximum rigidity. I knew I was going to feed him, it was only a matter of time. He could sense my extreme hardness, too. He let my cock slip out of my mouth and looked up into my eyes. He asked was "Do you want to fuck me?" his eyes imploring me to accept.

I panicked. The head was really good, so I said, "Not yet, you're a great cocksucker." I used that word on purpose, mostly because I love being called it when I've got a cock in my mouth. He went right back to work on me, doubling his efforts. I was not going to last long.

I didn't. When I felt that first preliminary throb course through my rigid cock, rather than trying to stay on the edge, I let go and just let the orgasm overwhelm me. I didn't warn him; I never do. He's sucking my cock, he knows that cum is a possibility, and in this case it was going to be a big one. I felt that magical aura build around my cock, driving it to become even more rigid and stiff. He kept on sucking. My cock began to pulse, he kept on sucking. I couldn't take it anymore, and I began to shoot, liquid fire spurting and spurting from the overheated glans. He kept on sucking. I don't know how many ropes of cum I shot, I was totally lost in the bliss of a perfect orgasm. I just came and came and came. Ever the trooper, Les sucked and sucked and sucked, seamlessly swallowing my load as fast as I could ejaculate. Even as my orgasm began to diminish, he rode my pumping penis all the way down to my pubes, licking and nursing each and every wet blast from my surging nutsack. The man really knew his way around a dick. He carefully cleaned my cock, and I shuddered as he gave one last lick at the tip of my glans to gather up any straggling sperm that remained.

Sated, I collapsed back into the comfort of the tattered couch. Les rose, looking for his shirt. It turns out I was sitting on it, I handed it back to him, sighing contentedly. "Thank you," he said meekly. It made me feel all warm inside knowing he'd just thanked me for my sperm -- I try to thank all the men who feed me, and I always will. "Thank YOU," I replied, "You're a great cocksucker."

That seemed to make him happy, but by now the disease of post-nut clarity was kicking in and I had to get out of there. I quickly pulled up my pants, fastened my belt, and soon I was walking across the parking lot, smiling with post-coital glow and all. It was a good day.