Returning to Sucking

Story Info
An older married man returns to sucking cock after some time.
3k words
4.61
12.5k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cohikr68
cohikr68
276 Followers

"Get on your knees, cock sucker. Start sucking and take it all down your fucking throat." Matt demanded.

He was 60, kind of pudgy with a bit of gut. Had graying hair but it was full. His cock was thick, not much over six inches but the girth sure stretched my mouth open.

He was standing over me in his bedroom fully naked as was I down on my knees fellating him. I savored his thick cock's texture. It had prominent veins I could feel as I moved my lips up and down his shaft. And that big head! Man, it was a classic mushroom head. Precum seeped almost constantly. It was sweet and salty. I couldn't imagine a better taste in my mouth.

"That's it, bitch. You like that thick cock down into your throat, don't ya?'

"Mmmmmm suhhh." I mumbled with my mouth full of cock.

I continued pushing my lips down to his hairy pubes and pulling back up to the tip of this wonderful mushroom. I did it slow just like I preferred when the wife gave me a blow job. It always seemed to make the other men I had sucked enjoy more than if I did the power piston suck so many men seem to think necessary.

After a while, he grabbed my head and started a slow face fuck. He pushed deeply into my mouth and pulled back to the tip before a forceful push back down. His cock was hard as hell but the flesh soft and the head silky. I had drool dripping down on my chest.

Being on my knees was exciting. I reveled in the domination he had over me. I knew my submissive nature and it was being satisfied with his cock fucking my face.

"Alright, on your feet, cocksucker. Time to see if you can do what I say." he said as he pulled his hard cock from my mouth. I felt a profound emptiness once it left my mouth but got on my feet as he instructed.

"Ok, my little cum slut, I want to see you jack off and shoot your cum onto the head of my cock. Don't spill any on the floor or you'll be down there licking it up."

"Yessir." I answered and began stroking my already hard cock. I was around seven inches with good girth. Not like his thick cock but well above average thick. It didn't take more than a few minutes before I felt the orgasm start down in my groin and then my cock head flared and thick cum started pumping out onto his cock. I covered his cock head as he held it vertical to receive my load. The cum shot onto his shaft and down onto his hairy balls. Cum was dripping down the head and shaft before the end of my ejaculation.

I immediately dropped to my knees and engulfed the thick cum covered cock head and pushed down to the base of his shaft. My tongue swept as much of my sticky cum into my mouth as I could. It was salty and had a slight ammonia taste. The post-ejaculate let down had swept over my mind but I pushed on to please and submit. I pulled off his cock and used my tongue to clean his balls, the shaft and head. I kept the cum on my tongue knowing he would demand to see it all before I swallowed.

After being sure I'd cleaned his cock and balls, I licked the cum from the palm of my left hand where my cum had dripped. I protected the floor from any spills by cupping it below his cock. There was a good teaspoon or more collected on the palm which I quickly cleaned up with the tip of my tongue. Adding it to the bigger load in my mouth.

I started swishing the cum around in my mouth to make it frothy. It also added to cover my tongue and give me a much better taste. He watched me doing it before he ordered me to open my mouth. I opened wide to display my cum.

"Well look at that pussy cum in your mouth. Swallow that pathetic load and get down on my cock to receive a man sized load of jizz from a true man. Not a pussy licking breeder like you."

I swallowed quickly and dropped to my knees again. I licked the thick head of his hard cock, circling the glans and pushing into the opening that would soon bring me a warm drink of a man's essence. His cum. The cock bounced a little in response to the new stimuli. He grabbed the back of my head with his right arm and roughly pulled me down on his meaty shaft until my nose rested on the curly hair of his dark pubic region.

He started a slow but steady face fuck deep into my mouth and throat and back to the edge of my lips. I keep my lips sealed on the head and shaft. As he pushed into me I could feel the big mushroom at the roof of my mouth and the girth filling my oral cavity. At first I gagged slightly as he bottomed out in my throat's entrance but recovered by breathing through my nose enough to avoid a full on gag.

"That's it bitch. Make love to your master's big cock. Take that cock down that pussy throat of yours. Yeah, I'm going to like your mouth. You've been well trained by other men who saw what a faggot cock sucker you could become. And you like my true man's cock, don't you bitch?"

"Yeth surrr."

"Yeah, you're my cock sucker now aren't you faggot?"

"Yeth surr."

He started to pick up the speed of his thrusts. I could feel his cock begin the first signs of an impending orgasm. The shaft seemed to slightly increase it's hardness. The head started to flare outward in the telltale pre-ejaculate condition. His breathing started to quicken in deep gasps of the ecstasy of male orgasm.

"Ohhhh, yeah bitch, here comes your gift from your master. Uhhh...uhhhh. Yeahhhh...you take all this sweet cum I'm letting you have. Keep it in your mouth.....ohhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkk!"

Jets of thick cum started filling my throat and mouth. I pulled back so it would settle on my tongue and coat the walls of my mouth. It was so nice and warm, so thick like a pudding of testosterone and it tasted unlike any other substance I'd ever had in my mouth. A warm combination of sweetness mixed with a slight hint of bleach. It only slightly thinned even after entering my wet saliva coated mouth. At the start there were four quick bursts hitting the roof of my mouth and the middle of my tongue. Then two short jets much slower than the others. Then his cock head oozed the final ejaculate onto the already substantial pool collected all along my tongue, coating my teeth and the entire area of mouth's walls.

I felt the cum and all my pleasure centers seem to explode at once. I was in a pure state of bliss as I felt a man's seed once again fill me. My pleasure centers were sending messages of gustatory delight, my mouth so full of his thick shaft and head felt great satisfaction from the experience. Joy to once again have the fullness of a man's cock. It had been over a year since my last male to male experience.

He was still standing above me, telling me to finish cleaning his shaft and head. He took it from me and turned around with his ass in my face. He bent himself over the bedside, looking back at me.

"Spread my cheeks and get that nasty tongue working, bitch. I want to feel my crack being washed and feel that tongue's tip pushing inside my rosebud. You understand the instruction, slut?"

"Yes sir."

Still on my knees, I moved forward between his legs. Lifting up and spreading the cheeks of his ass I started using the flat of my tongue to lick up and down the hairy crack. I pushed my nose inside to reached the puckered hole of his anus. I pushed the tip of my tongue into the deeper part of his crack and pushed it against the rosebud. I flicked up and down and in circles around it. I pushed into the opening and finally entered inside.

The taste was not as bad as I expected. Sort of sweaty, with a slight pungency. The feeling of servicing a man's ass crack and asshole also sent waves of pleasure to my brain. It was an ultimate act of submission.

While my tongue and jaw started to tire after many minutes of bathing his crack and hole, I kept going with a sense of pleasure. To have my nose inside his crack and tongue probing his ass was exciting and my cock had started to engorge into a semi-erection.

"Yeah, you're going to be a good slut for me. You may have been straight but you're really just a closeted faggot. Look at the way you took to sucking cock! And you're getting hard rimming my ass."

I kept lapping inside his ass crack, probing into his rosebud when there was a knock at the door of his condo. He pushed me away from his ass and told me to stay on my knees while he answered the door.

I found it strange he went to the door without his clothes or a robe. A moment later I heard the door open and he was greeting another man. They were joking about me!

"Yeah, this old straight guy loves sucking.....he's like a Hoover, dude!"

"Damn, how did you get a breeder that can suck like that? I got to get a taste of that." the deep voiced man laughed.

"Sure, come on in. Get your clothes off and your cock in the bed room. I got him on his knees waiting. He's ready to do what cocksuckers do."

I had a moment of panic because I'd not agreed to having another man drop by to use me. I was tempted to get up and get my clothes to leave. But having another cock to suck was an exciting prospect. It would be one more confirmation I was a cock sucking submissive. I stayed frozen on my knees anxious as I waited for him and the friend just arrived.

It wasn't long before both men entered the bedroom where I knelt, naked with my cock semi-erect. The other man was also in his sixties, looked in pretty good shape with a bald head. But the most impressive thing was the size of his cock. Even in a flaccid state, it had to be a good seven inches with a prominent mushroom head. His balls were larger than I'd ever seen and close to his pubes.

"There he is....my faggot cock slave. Aren't you slut?"

I looked at the man who had shot his load in my mouth. He was expecting an answer to prove my agreement.

"Yes sir." I replied.

"Yes sir...what?" he demanded.

"Yes sir, I'm your cock slave."

"Good slave."

The other man laughed and approached me. He grabbed my hair, pulling my face up to look at him. His big cock was laid on my cheek. It felt heavy.

"So you like sucking cock, slave?"

"Yes sir, I love sucking a man's cock."

"You mean a real man's cock, don't you? Your cock is a slave cock of a breeder who's always been a cock sucker."

"Yes sir, I love cocks of real men."

"Well lets see how good you are. Take my cock and put it where it belongs, bitch."

I quickly grabbed his cock to put in my mouth and immediately felt a stinging slap on my cheek from the man's open hand.

"I didn't say you could touch my cock with your bitch hand. Use your fucking mouth, bitch!"

With my cheek still stinging from the slap, I moved to his large cock with mouth open. I engulfed the big mushroom head past my lips. It felt glorious! Silky to the touch, firm and engorged. I didn't need to move forward to move down his cock, He forcefully rammed his shaft to the back of my throat until my nose was touching his bushy pubic area.

The quick push of his cock caused me to gag. I had to quickly breathe through my nose to prevent me from puking. But once I recovered, I knew this was a treasured cock. It had inflated to at least eight inches with a thickness stretching my mouth wide open. He left the entire cock in my throat. It let me feel the hard shaft. The smoothness of something so hard amazed me.

"Oh yeah, he's definitely a cock sucker who's spent his whole life thinking he was straight. Ain't no fucker that can take a cock being rammed down his throat and adapt as quickly as he just did that's not a true cock sucker." the guy said.

"Yep, I told you. I think once we get him used to things, he'll be begging to suck cock all the time." the first guy said.

"Yeah, and we can put the word out to the queer chorale group. There's a lot of them that would like this mouth. You got any plans for his ass?"

As the two talked, the large cock remained deep in the back of my throat. I was drooling. And using my tongue to circle around the hard shaft.

"Oh, I think there's a good possibility he'll beg to have that ass fucked. Says he's not into it but once he so easily submitted to being on his knees with a cock in his mouth it's clear he likes being a sub bottom."

The bald guy began face fucking me with his big cock, thrusting with a strong and steady force. My throat was sore from the pounding while my jaw ached like crazy. But it was so fucking hot! The feeling of the hard cock, the spongy head and the leaking pre-cum kept my own cock hard and dripping.

Suddenly, he took his cock out of my mouth. I felt empty and saddened. He looked over at the other man and asked him, "Has he had his head hanging off the side of the bed, yet?"

"No, good idea. I did have him jerk off on my cock and clean his own cum before he got my load. He was like a bitch that's been without a good meal for a few days."

"Ok, slut, get your ass up on the bed crossways. Hang your head off the edge. You're going to see how to really take a man's cock deep."

I got on the bed, laying with my head off the edge. My shoulders were right at the very edge. The bald man walked over to me with smiling down at me. He slapped my face across my nose and mouth with his still hard cock.

"Open up, bitch. Here comes your favorite meat."

I opened my mouth. He immediately jammed his cock down my throat until his pubic hair was on the top of my nose. Without mercy, he fucked my mouth over and over. I was gagging and gasping for air. Drool was running down my cheeks, into my nose. He was forceful, aggressive as he raped my mouth. Suddenly I felt his cock spasm, the big vessel on the underside of his cock twitched and the head of his cock seemed to swell even bigger.

The large jets of sticky cum started pumping into my throat, he pulled back so it hit my tongue, splashed on my face and covered my lips. At least five powerful jets of cum pumped from the flared opening of his cock.

The cum was thick. It tasted sweet with a bitter mix. It clung to my lips and tongue. I let it stay in my mouth to mix with my drool so it would go down my throat without choking me. He let his cock stay in my mouth until just a final bit of thinner cum oozed onto my tongue.

He removed his cock, sticking the head into the pooled cum on my cheeks and had me open my mouth to clean it off. I had just barely managed to swallow the big load of cum he'd deposited on my tongue. I licked and suckled the head of his cock to clean the cum he'd put on it. After cleaning it, he went back to my face to rub more cum on the head and once again I cleaned it off the thick cream.

Finally, he pulled his shrinking cock from my mouth and slapped me several times on my lips, nose and cheeks. It was still hard enough to cause me to flinch away. He laughed and laid his balls on my lips.

"Suck 'em, fucker! The still have some cum on them. Bet you never saw a real man's balls until you came over here today, did you?"

"No sir. You both have great balls. A man's balls, sir."

I proceeded to suck one ball at a time into my mouth and using my tongue, cleaned the remnants of the thick cum into my mouth.

Both men used my mouth to fuck and spray their cum onto my face, my tongue and down my throat. Both called me a cock sucker, a faggot, a bitch or a cock slave. Both were correct, I was all of that.

The man whose apartment I was in yelled at me to get dressed and get the fuck out. Before he did he told me I'd better think about taking cocks in my ass as well as sucking them. If not I wouldn't be invited back. I mentally rejected his demand without speaking but my libido betrayed me with a growing erection and twitch.

I left not knowing if I could submit to anal. I'd always made that the line I wouldn't cross. HIV and so many STI's were attributed to males having anal sex. But then again both men seemed to have the maturity and good sense to keep themselves safe. I knew I would fantasize about their cocks entering my virgin ass.

cohikr68
cohikr68
276 Followers