Day Twenty Three

Story Info
Mistress ups the ante on the punishment of her slut.
2.8k words
4.16
8.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This was originally written in small sections with their own names. I had to combine them to meet the minimum length requirement of the site. The titles are one word that start each section following the asterisks.

Text in single 'quotes' represent the content of an electronic communication, usually a text message.

Hope you enjoy!

*****

23

Day 23 was nearly done.

Lying prone on the bed, his hands were tied together, arms stretched above his head. No slack. At least his hands had company, he thought and a slight smile escaped his lips.

"What exactly do you have to be smiling about, slut?" Her tone was grim; a thick coat of warning was in her voice. The smile was gone more quickly than it had appeared. "That's right," she added, frowning.

She hovered above him, her nipples within reach of his lips if he dared move. He didn't. He could feel her heat. He could feel the tension of his erection, which formed a straight line between him and her sex. She pushed back slightly against his impossibly hard cock and began to sit. Just a little, then back up. The stick-stick-stick of his tip barely penetrating her lips was the only sound in the room. He was still as stone. Hard as rock.

Then without warning she came down to the base and ground, her hips gyrating. "Fuck."

"Mmmm."

"FUCK."

And then the wave hit. She shook and cried out. She sat on him for some time and he saw the ripples pass through her body, and eventually subside. Her gaze crossed his and their eyes met. He chanced moving an eyebrow.

'No." Her eyes shifted and she bit her lip. "Another week, and don't fucking ask me again."

He heard the tick and looked over. "12:00." Day 23 was done, but she wasn't.

*****

Untenable

He was good and done. His head lolled to one side.

*SLAP*

Her hand stung but she kept her expression still as his eyes, moderately more alert, met hers. Still, they had a certain glaze about them. He was done. But she wasn't. A gasp escaped her lips as she slid off him - up him - and sat down again.

"Eat."

Grabbing the top of the headboard, she began rocking back and forth. He had come so close. Too close. She wasn't about to let all her hard work go to waste. He was going to finish his punishment. And she was along for the ride. She grinned at the thought of her cleverness, then frowned when her mind settled. She needed more than he could give. She needed dick. She needed cum.

Things had become untenable.

First things first though. She pressed down harder, forcing herself into his face. The pressure building, she forgot his comfort. His muffled protests spurned her on and she thrust forward as the first wave hit. She opened her mouth to scream, but no sound came out. The sound of his breath was a blast to her senses as she lifted up. She squatted there for some time, listening as his heaving came to a slow steady draw.

"At least your mouth is good for something." She grabbed her phone as she rolled off the bed and went to release herself. Sitting there she turned on the screen and scanned her list until she found what she was looking for.

'?'

A moment passed. Then

'Where?'

She gave him the information.

'When?'

She smiled and replied

'Right fucking now.'

*****

Preparations

Her impatience was a heat rising in her. Still, there was time and best not waste it. There were always more ways to punish that slut. It had been 23 days but the memory came to her as if it were yesterday. Despite his obvious suffering, her vengeance was barely sated. She was determined to make it so that he would never cross her again in that way.

She returned to the main area of the hotel room and paused a moment to look past the bed. The curtains were drawn back and the view of the city spread out before her. She frowned at the thought that there wasn't more time. Perhaps there would be later.

She moved to the bed and leaned close to his ear. "Who's pussy is this?" The faint sound of laughter drifted in from somewhere down the hall. "No opinion?" She began untying his hands, which he still held dutifully above his head. He'd long ago ceased needing any kind of additional restraint. If she told him to stay put, he did. Still, she liked the idea of his bondage. And the additional opportunity for him to obey, or not. "You'll find out soon enough..." Finishing her task, she moved off and down toward the foot of the bed, tracing her index finger along the side of his torso. "Fucking slut." It was almost an afterthought.

"Stay on your back and get your head down here to this side of the bed." He complied immediately. She looked down on him, her face inches from his. "You will not move unless I say. You will not touch me unless I say. And you will not make a sound, at all. You are done tonight. If I hear so much as one squeak, grunt, or whimper from you, you'll think the last three weeks were a casual evening in my dungeon." He was prone, hands at his side and completely motionless. He stared blankly at the ceiling. The rise and fall of his chest was the only sign he was even alive.

She paused for a moment longer, looking him over. "Good." She had nothing else to say to him for the time being. She returned to the window and waited in blissful silence.

*****

Release

He was intimately familiar with a very small spot of the ceiling. Or he would have been if it weren't so dark in the room. The dim light of the city cast the room in a pale shadowy glow across the limited view that was his world. She had said he was done for the night, but she clearly wasn't. He closed his eyes and retreated into his mind to contemplate his unknown fate.

Sometime later he heard her move across the room. She opened the door and light from the hall flooded in. He opened his eyes and saw the sharp contrast of light and shadow across the ceiling.

The door closed and then he heard the sound of lips dancing. Then the unbuckling of a belt. Clothes hitting the floor. She had already been naked as far as he could tell. Then they were moving towards the bed. The naked skin of her ass brushed against his hair, barely touching his scalp. Then there was something else. Hands? They were kissing again. "Mmmmm." Then "fuck me."

She turned and climbed onto the bed, her legs coming down on either side of his head. He was looking straight up into her still dripping wet pussy. She somehow managed not to touch him at all. He made himself as small as possible, knowing it was no coincidence that their skin did not meet. "Keep your eyes wide open, slut."

Then he saw the man as he pressed up against her. He put one hand on her ass, and the other was around his cock, guiding it into her. "Ugh!" She gasped as he immediately bottomed out in her and with both hands at her hips, he began his assault. "Fuuuuuck. Yes, fuck that cunt." Strands of her hair brushed against his thighs as the bed began to rock back and forth with each of this man's determined thrusts.

"God damn you're so fucking tight." His words faded to grunting as the sound of their bodies slapping against each other took over the room. Where there was ceiling, there was now only the shaft of this man's cock sliding in and out and back in and back out. Over and over. With each thrust the mans' thighs pressed against his head. The man's balls slapped against his forehead.

"Oh god. Oh fuck. Don't stop." Her words spurred the man on and he increased his pace, and his intensity. A plopping sound began emanating from their loins as he wrapped his hands around her upper thighs and pulled her into him each time he moved towards her. "Yes, that's it. I'm going to cum. Oh fuuuuuuuuuck!!" The musty stream of her ejaculation spilled down his face. He risked tilting his head back slightly and his closed mouth took the brunt of the flood, as her cum splashed across his otherwise still face. She had not said he could drink, and so he didn't.

"Mhhmmm." A gutteral sound came from the man's throat, building as he continued pounding. "Jesus. Fuuuuck you," she cried. The man was definitely larger than he was, and he could only imagine the fullness she was experiencing. "Take that fucking pussy. Fill it with cum!" The man needed no further urging. "Yeuhhhhh!" The man cried out as the giant cock bottomed out in her. He could see the man's body shaking ever so slightly. The man stayed pressed against her and he then felt her shaking, caught in the throes of yet another orgasm. "Ohhhhuuughhh. God DAMN you fuck so good!"

Another moment passed where they were both still, recovering from the intensity of what had just transpired. Then she said, to him, "Clean up, fuck toy. Me first. Then him."

Her sopping wet cunt came down on his face and he began running his tongue all up and down her well fucked pussy. Then he felt it flood into his mouth. A steady stream of the man's cum was rolling out of her and into him. He held his mouth open and took it all. She made sure she was good and clean before rolling to his side and sitting on the bed next to him. "Now him."

He tilted his head back and with mouth open, the man's cock slid in. "Mmmm, he's good." He felt the still hard shaft running past his lips and to the back of his throat. He swirled his tongue around it as it began moving in and out. Slowly at first, then the man began picking up the pace.

"No," she said. "He doesn't get that. Come here." She took the man's hands in hers and moved up the bed. "In your place, slut." He rolled away from them and curled up at the foot of the bed, facing away from them.

They whispered for sometime and occasionally the bed shifted. He only made out bits and pieces of their hushed conversation, but it was clear the words came in between soft kisses, and possibly caresses. Eventually the bed began to rock once again, but slowly this time. He pieced together the story of their love making with sound and touch alone. Then their breathing turned heavy, and a quiet but obvious sigh marked their finale. Eventually sound and movement faded, and he too drifted off to sleep.

*****

Infraction

He wasn't sure what had woken him; the light, or the sound. Still curled up at the foot of the bed, he felt toes against his back. The morning sun streamed in from the windows. She'd left the curtain open overnight. The sound of heavy panting filled the room. His previously flaccid cock began to take shape, and the agony of denied release came with it.

He'd lost count of how many times she'd made him edge. Days and weeks of relentless torture had been his lot. All for the crime of spilling his seed for someone other than his Mistress.

He often thought back to that night. Mistress allowed him many indulgences, but his cum belonged exclusively to her. For him to give it to another meant less for her. This was something she was making it painfully obvious she would not abide. But his girl had begged so hard for it. It was the one point of contention. Why couldn't he give her his cum? So he decided she'd earned it. But he'd forgotten one important thing: It wasn't his to give.

He recognized his mistake just when it was too late. Belatedly cock-blocking himself, his experience ruined, he immediately rolled off his own slut and texted Mistress the unfortunate news. There was no reply. For three days. That was only the beginning of his punishment. Eventually the text came.

'How many times have you lost what wasn't yours to lose?'

'Just the once, Mistress.'

And then silence. That was the worst part, being ignored. Until it wasn't any longer the worst part. After more days she replied.

'You will not cum until I say. And be aware; I don't expect I'll be saying for quite some time. Know your place, SLUT.'

The implied threat was enough. He dared not risk the consequence a second time. And he was now in his 24th day of punishment, not including those first few days of silence. The true count was more like 30. Mistress was livid; of that he was certain. And she showed no signs of abating.

But tonight was the first that she'd tortured him with the company of another man. This was new, and an escalation. He still tasted the man's cum, despite several hours of sleep. He'd not done that before. Sure, they had talked about it. She told him that she wanted him to broaden his horizons. But as a punishment? He never imagined. But he took it anyway. And there's no way she could have mistaken whether he enjoyed it. She had a front row seat to his pleasure, as much as he'd had to hers. The sight of that giant cock pleasuring his Mistress in a way he never could. The thought that he was less than adequate. And she knew he knew it.

The toes at his back pressed harder as he heard the man cry out in pleasure.

*****

Sated

The man's cock withdrew from his mouth seconds before he felt he would have gagged.

"That's a good fucking slut you've got there, love." The swagger of the man as he put his clothes back on was nearly intolerable. But the slut tolerated it all the same. Mistress hadn't moved from where the man had finished with her. The man moved along the edge of the bed and engaged her in a long, slow kiss. "Mmmm, thank you," she purred as the man withdrew.

The man paused briefly to look him over. A brief smirk crossed his face, and then the man was gone.

"You're not done cleaning, slut." She pointed to her groin as she spread her legs. The man's cum was already pouring out of her red and inflamed lips. He immediately got to work. One hand came to the back of his head and, gripping his hair, she pushed his face into her as her hips came up.

Even the sight of his face was almost too much for her. She could feel her displeasure swelling. But still, this slut could eat a fucking cunt like no one's business. And the way he didn't even miss a beat when she ordered him to clean up. This was his second load. She suspected he didn't quite know it was her fifth. She'd picked the man for one particular quality. Well; two, really.

The slut's near eagerness to take another man's cock, and cum, was turning her on in a way she'd never even imagined. Yes; they'd talked about the fantasy but it had always been just that. It was never meant to be a reality. But too many days had gone by and she was starving. So she'd gone back to a reliable, if recently unused, list. And how that man had delivered. She was in that focused state where lack of sleep meets adrenaline. It was doubtful she'd slept for more than one or two hours, and those weren't consecutive.

"Oh fuck. Keep going, goddamnit!" She tightened her grip and pushed his head further into her. Once again forgetting him, she let herself go. But there was precious little left. She was thirsty. For actual water. She let herself come down from her orgasm for some time before she released him.

"Stay put, bitch." He remained face down on the bed as she gathered her clothes. She was still burning quite hot with anger at him. "Do not look at me."

After probably the longest time it'd ever taken her to get dressed, she headed for the door. "Count to 100, SLOWLY. Then get dressed and go home. You will wait there until you're needed." She opened the door and stepped out into the hotel hall for the first time in almost a day. Perhaps he had earned some leniency with his pristine obedience? She dismissed the thought almost immediately, and headed for the elevators.