Day Use

Story Info
Queen adds mind games & bondage to a remote work day.
1.3k words
3.96
7.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Given our tight schedules and busy private lives, Queen decided that the only suitable time to play would be during a work day. I booked a hotel room on a website called dayuse from 9am to 5pm. The only caveat: we both had important work meetings scheduled. I was supposed to give a webinar to corporate customers from 11-12 and she was scheduled to meet a business partner from 12.30 for an hour. We decided to go ahead anyways and she arrived in the hotel room around 10.30 am. I was already a little tense given the importance of the webinar and her presence in the room. With Zoom's virtual backgrounds she would likely be hidden, but my webcam and audio would be on.

Soon after entering, she asked me to undress my pants and started teasing me, roaming her hands over my legs and chest, caressing my balls. I had not been allowed to cum for 3 days before and was unbearingly horny. When I was hard as a rock it was 10.45 am, only 15 minutes before the start of my webinar. She asked me to fetch the cock cage and put it on. However, I quickly realized that I was on a Mission Impossible trying to get a tight cock cage designed for a snug fit over my full balls and hard cock. To make matters worse, she took out her flogger and was beating my ass and back hard from behind. I fumbled, stumbled but to no avail. At 10.50 am, she suggested I put on lube and whilst it made everything smoother, it also made my hands slippery. I was close to breaking. At 10.54 am she took matters in her own hands and pushed first one ball, then the other ball and last my dick through the ring. At 10.56 am I closed the cage and handed her the keys. At 10.58 am, I issued a warm welcome to the first participants sitting on a wooden stool in a blue business shirt but naked and caged below.

The webinar ran without interruptions but the minute I ended the zoom call, she said: "You spoke awfully loud Slave! Let's see what we can do about that. Get down on your knees and bend over the stool!" I followed her instructions and suddenly the flogger came crashing down and hit my balls hard. I squeaked, squealed and fell to the floor. She barked: "Don't be such a drama queen!"

Next she asked: "Do you know what's coming, Slave?" I honestly did not know. Many options circled in my head. Will she kick me in my balls? Will she tie me to the stool? I soon found out how wrong I was. She asked me to stand up and put cuffs on my ankles and wrists. Next she asked me to lay down on the bed on my back spreadeagled. She took out her ropes and tied my arms and legs to the bed. The cuffs were tight but ok, however, movement was simply not possible anymore. All I could do was move my toes and fingers so they would not fall asleep.

Suddenly I could hear her dial the hotel phone: "Hello - I just wanted to ask when the 2 coffees I ordered will arrive as I have to leave soon?"

"Yes of course Maam - they are on the way."

She put a blindfold on and said: "Now you will have nice quiet time as I am gone for roughly 1.5 hours." I was in a state of shock. I knew she would be going but clearly she could not leave me here tied like this, freezing. I needed to better my situation but had to be careful not to upset her.

I stated: "I only have one wish Queen."

She responded: "Yes, Slave?"

I begged: "Please may I have a blanket Queen?"

She took the blanket and put it over my body but leaving my feet and hands outside in the cold. I open my mouth and utter: "And I would need to pee too, Queen!"

Her response is clear: "There is no way I untie you now. Have fun!" To hammer home her point she presses down on my belly with both hands right where my bladder is.

Suddenly the room bell was ringing. She went to answer the door and took the coffees.

She asked: "Unfortunately I really have to go now - so your coffee will become cold. But would you like some orange juice?" I nodded and she moved right over my head, went down to put her mouth right over mine and let orange juice drip into my mouth. "Bye Slave!" She left and the last I heard was the door closing behind her.

My first thoughts were: "Should I have reminded her to put the Do-Not-Disturb sign on?"

And with that I was alone. As alone as one can be. Completely immobilized. I was not scared but tense. Trying to get to grips with the situation. Thoughts running through my head along the lines of: "I am a healthy human, I will not die from lying down for 1.5 hours - but what if I make a wrong move and a rope cuts into my wrist?"

I concentrated on not moving, trying to leave my body where it is and simply think. I thought long about my business strategy for the next few years from A to Z. I cannot remember a time I could think that clearly, it was illuminating. Next I thought about my own family, my relationship and the changes I could do to strengthen it. After that I thought about the time spent with my parents and changes I could make to be a better son. At the same time the pressure on my bladder increases. I know it will take a while until I will wet myself, but my thoughts are getting ahead of myself: "The pee will be nice and warm at first but once it becomes cold, would it be bad for my bladder?"

Suddenly I hear the siren of an ambulance passing on the street outside: "What if she had an accident and I will never be found?" Again, I try to calm myself down. I move my toes and fingers. Suddenly I feel my body again and realize how trapped I am. I pledge not to move again but concentrate on thinking again. But more and more scary thoughts creep in: "What if there is a fire alarm and I cannot move?"

My mind does not even consider the possibility that I can free myself. Too deep is my level of trust in her craft. I don't even attempt to move an inch or pull on the ties. If I need to get free, I will have to call for help and they will find me in an embarrassing position. My mind runs havoc.

Just ever so minimal, I move my hands again and the rope becomes even tighter around my wrists. I feel that my panic level is increasing. Adrenaline rushes to my head. I heat up. I try to inhale and exhale deeply but the adrenaline will not leave my body. I am just feeling and not thinking anymore. Suddenly and without thinking my body reacts by itself, takes all its power and pulls with arms and legs simultaneously at all ends. There is a massive noise, the lamp on the nightstand crashes down but one leg and one arm is free.

Most of all, I am shocked. Shocked that I could actually get free - something that in my mind was completely impossible. Shocked that I suddenly broke based purely on my body's intuition and not through a rational thought process. I realize that there is no way I can re-tie myself and pretend it never happened. So I pick up my phone and write to her:

"Just for your information Queen - I just now had some sort of panic attack and freed myself. I am super sorry."

5 minutes later she called: "You broke, Slave!" I admit that I did and she asks if we should have dinner downstairs in 15 minutes. I agree and dress up. My cage is still securely locked over my cock as I head to the restaurant area.