Dayamai & Emma Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moans that were issued from Emma were deep in tone quality at first. The longer she rode me, the longer her kiss with Dayamai, the pitch began to rise. Minutes passed with increased passion. Orgasm arrived for Emma, yet Dayamai refused to release her mouth. Emma's sounds filled Dayamai's mouth as her honey flowed freely into mine.

Emma spoke.

"Dayamai, you must try him. His oral skills are quite good. You will enjoy him."

Emma moved from me slowly and Dayamai replaced her, hovering over me just out of reach, teasing me as Emma had done. Dayamai's fragrance is different than Emma's, but no less pleasant and tasty.

As Emma had done before, Dayamai teased me. Lightly gracing my tongue with her outer lips. A slow build ensued for Dayamai. Emma came round to take a place at Dayamai's side. The women again shared a kiss. This lasted not long. Emma's mouth began a slow descent down Dayamai's neck and shoulder. A trail of wet kisses left in her wake. Emma focused on Dayamai's breast now. Kissing the perimeter and circling. Dayamai lowered her body slightly, allowing more of her pussy for my waiting mouth.

Dayamai's nipple engulfed now in Emma sucking mouth. The areola and nipple now firm and hard. Emma reached to Dayamai's other breast to tug and pull.

Lower still went Dayamai until her pussy was fully planted on my mouth. It spread wide as I licked and sucked her labia and clit. The time to Dayamai's orgasm was not long with Emma and I both ministering to her needs and pleasure. The room filled soon with loud groans of delight. Dayamai's body ridged with orgasm.

Emma rose from the breast to Dayamai's mouth. The longest, deepest kiss I have ever observed was shared between them.

Both women withdrew from the bed to stand at the side.

Dayamai spoke.

"What shall we do with him Emma? Both of us have cum on his mouth. Should we give his cock some attention?"

Emma answered.

"I have an idea I want to try."

Emma leaned into Dayamai to whisper beyond my hearing. One went to the other side of the bed. Then they both moved to be at a 45-degree angle to my body. Emma's legs over my torso, her pussy inches from my cock. Dayamai did the same from the other side. Her legs entangled with Emma's. They moved closer together until both pussies were close. My cock taken and placed between them both. Both women began to a slow rise and fall together with my cock sandwiched between their dripping slits.

I had never imagined anything like this. The head of my cock stood out between the two ladies. The main shaft squeezed between their lower lips. My highly aroused state did not allow me to last long. Cum shot out from me to run down my cock and the two women. They continued this movement until I had emptied cum on us all.

Moments later, they removed me and loosed the bonds. One on either side of me, we lay together in bed. The scent of the girls, the scent of cum, and our combined juices.

We slept.

The silent darkened room. The soft breath of Dayamai and Emma on my chest. I held them both. I kissed one forehead and then the other. They stirred. Emma brought her lips to mine; I turned to Dayamai and received her lips also. Dayamai and Emma met above me and shared a kiss. The three of us began to exchange soft caresses, wet kisses, and warmth. Naked bodies writhed and slid across others, a tangle of arms, legs, and lips. Fingers probed mouths, massaged breasts, and genitalia. Each received and gave freely to the other two.

We each sucked nipples, licked breasts, fingers penetrated vaginas, and pumped my growing cock. There was no competition with us. Just mutual pleasure and heart felt appreciation and desire. Emma sucked my cock for a moment, then moved to lick Dayamai's wet pussy, and then bring her lips to me or Dayamai. I licked Emma's slit as Dayamai sucked me. Dayamai licked and sucked Emma as I licked and sucked Dayamai. Always kisses in between.

Dayamai reclined on the bed to pull Emma atop her. The lips met in furious passion. I knelt next to them to watch and observe. Fingers of both women snaked down to probe the others pussy.

Dayamai spoke.

"Fuck us both."

I positioned my body behind them. Legs spread for me. I entered one and slowly penetrated, only to withdraw and take the other. My cock in conjunction with fingers, fucking, rubbing, and spreading, fucking one, then the other. A trio of moaned pleasures.

Emma was the first to orgasm. Dayamai kissed her firmly as this happened. Emma recovered and asked that I fuck Dayamai while she fingered her clit. I did so. We were soon rewarded with Dayamai's climax. Both women now dripped honey and were slick with juices. I continued to alternate with them.

Dayamai spoke.

"Cum in us both."

The fire within me grew with each stroke and penetration. It would be soon. My cock gleamed with the liquids of both girls.

The first squirt was inside Dayamai. Quickly I withdrew and placed the second inside Emma. If cum issued from me, I gave each woman what I could. We collapsed together in sweat, exhaustion, and each other's body fluids. We held one another and shared more kisses in the afterglow.

Our time together would be at an end soon. We rose from the bed and together went to the shower. It held the three of us comfortably. Shampoo and soap spread over the other, more kisses interspersed among us. We washed the other, we rinsed, we dried. Slowly we dressed and stood at the door. A few more tender kisses and hugs. We parted company until the next time. I did not know if it would be both women, or just Dayamai. I knew this. The passage of time would be too long before I would see her again. I walked alone now, tinged with a bit of sadness and much happiness at our rendezvous.

Dayamai, Part 4

The events with Dayamai and Emma surfaced often in my thoughts. Sitting at work, I would idly touch my chest. Remembering the strokes from the hand of Dayamai. The sensation, both pleasant and painful, revisited in my mind again, and again. I wanted the experience with her repeated. To have the naked body stand above me and weld the cat of tails. The way she swung. The look of her face as the leather landed and made its mark on my skin. It pleased Dayamai to punish me. And I wanted to please her.

Then Emma as well. The way she smothered me with her womanhood. The exquisite sensation of her labia covering my mouth and nose. Fighting for breath as I eagerly sucked, licked, and ate her pussy. A delicious blend of agony and extasy. Emma's juices coating my face and dripping down the sides. The urgent moans of pleasure issued from her mouth. The rhythmic bounce of her hips as she moved to orgasm on my tongue.

The review and reliving of those moments excited me. A growing erection manifested in my pants. Such was my arousal in remembrance of Dayamai and Emma, I feared I would climax in my clothing. A difficult occurrence to explain at work. There was contemplation of a future time with those ladies. Would it be a repetition? Or a different and new experience? I knew only I wanted it again.

As you imagine, these ponderings made me horny. I would need some release.

A date this evening with an acquaintance of mine. A lady and measure of relief if she was so inclined. A call made and a rendezvous for this evening. She had been a willing participant in the past. But I had not been with her since falling in with Dayamai and Emma.

A dinner date with LuAnn that evening. Preparation made during the late afternoon. I showered, shaved, and dressed appropriately. I arrived early to be certain all was ready. The server led me to the table. LuAnn had a pensant for white wines. We would dine, catch up and hopefully, engage in love making. The wine ordered, and the server poured two generous goblets.

LuAnn arrived in a flurry. She possessed an ample amount of cleavage, which she displayed to attract attention. This is in conjunction with the hourglass figure, complete with a bright red dress, clinging to every curve. Matching shoes and brightly painted toenails. She was the most attractive and vivacious woman there. Easily drawing admiring looks, stares and general ogling by males and females.

LuAnn's breast swung freely inside the red dress. Obviously braless. Enough breast showing to expose the brown mole on the inside left. I remembered the silver dollar sized areola and grape sized half inch brown nipples. The nipples prominently protruding as the fabric of the dress strained and molded around them. The hips, full and lovely, swung side to side atop nicely formed legs and her six-inch heels. Soft brown curls framed her face to fall upon her shoulders.

As I stated earlier, we had dated. I knew her likes and dislikes. Hence, the large and generous wine goblet, brimming with a golden colored Chablis, awaited her. LuAnn was properly seated, and we began to share our lives from our last meeting. LuAnn chattered away at a furious pace. Periodically leaned forward to place her ponderous breasts atop the table and push them up. I was amused as I tried to decide if she did so by accident or on purpose.

Her first glass of wine evaporated quickly. The server came to refill. As soon as it was done, the glass was raised to her lips. LuAnn does love her wine. Dinner was pleasant and accomplished slowly. We were in no hurry. Was it my imagination? Or did her dress gape open more as the night progressed. I swear to you, I thought I caught a glimpse of areola and nipple. LuAnn giggled often and became more "touchy-feely." Well into the second bottle, she was ready. I understood this when she leaned across the table, breasts falling out of her dress, and spoke.

"Take me upstairs and fuck me."

LuAnn was direct and to the point.

"Check please"

LuAnn held to my arm tightly, mostly to help her stay upright. A room was made available and to the elevator we strode. The doors quietly slid together. LuAnn pounced. The dress parted and naked breasts displayed for me.

She spoke.

"Did you miss these?"

In truth, I had not. But I answered.

"Yeah, I did."

I proceeded to bury my face in those fleshy mounds to lick, bite, kiss, and suck. LuAnn enjoyed this immensely. The elevator doors opened. Breasts were hurriedly covered, and a dash made for the room. The door opened, closed, and locked. LuAnn suddenly clad in heels and white lace panties only. The red dress, a crumpled heap on the floor. She crossed the floor to me and planted a massive, deep, and probing kiss on my mouth. Heaving breasts plastered to me.

LuAnn spoke.

"I am going to the bathroom. You get naked and get in the bed."

Then she disappeared. I disrobed, turned down the bed and moved under the sheets to await her return. A naked LuAnn returned and fell into bed with me.

We engaged in the usual types of caressing, kissing, and holding. LuAnn was quite an enthusiastic kisser.

When she has enough, she asks.

"Do you want to eat me out or should I suck you first?"

I suppressed a chuckle and said I would like to lick her first.

LuAnn reclined and spread her legs for me. I made some tentative kisses to her inner thighs. There was the scent of hotel soap. She had washed for me. How considerate, I thought. But my mind went to the womanly scents of Dayamai and Emma. How I had enjoyed their tastes and flavors. The juices they gave to me and how I loved drinking them in.

LuAnn brought me back to her. She had begun to moan and mewl appropriately. The soft and short brown hairs parted to expose damp and pink inner flesh. My tongue went from top to bottom and back. Repetition after repetition until LuAnn squirmed in climax.

Once she recovered, she announced.

"Let me do you now."

We traded places. LuAnn went straight to work. She held the base of my cock and began a rhythmic bob. LuAnn would stop now and again to take one of my balls in her mouth to tongue. It felt good mind you, but I remembered how Dayamai would tease me, making me insane. Dayamai had a subtle way of edging me along. LuAnn went right at it.

LuAnn stopped suddenly. Apparently pleased with my girth and length, to announce.

"Okay fuck me now."

She flopped on her back and drew her legs up. Dutifully, I positioned myself between her thighs and proceeded to fuck her. Once more the room filled with her moaning and the sounds of making love. You should know this. LuAnn's wet pussy wrapped around my hard cock and sliding in and out of her was pleasant. But I found myself bored. I fucked a voluptuous brunette that was horny and wanted me. Once more, in my mind, it was not Dayamai and Emma.

While fucking LuAnn, Dayamai and Emma were before me. I was fucking them in the various positions we had done and experienced together. LuAnn spoke and brought me back to reality.

"Are you going to cum? I want it on my tits. Cum on my tits Baby."

I continued to fuck LuAnn until I felt my impending orgasm. Then, I pulled out of her moist and wet pussy to position my cock over her tits. A couple of strokes and I emptied on LuAnn's chest. Several globs of white semen land fittingly on her fleshy globes, areola, and nipples. LuAnn rubbed my cum into her breasts and the tip of my cock as well. Any small dribbles I made were also used on her skin. Yet in my head, there was Dayamai, licking the precum from my cock.

LuAnn announced.

"I need to shower and get home. Gotta work in the morning. Can you call me a cab?"

She then exited to the bathroom and the sound of the shower was heard next. Suddenly, I missed the times Dayamai, Emma and I cuddled and held each other in the afterglow. I confess, I felt empty now.

I had the desk call LuAnn a cab. She emerged some moments later, fully dressed, kissed my cheek, and headed to the door.

LuAnn turned suddenly and asked.

"Can we do this again tonight? I really want to fuck you again."

My answer was short.

"Sure."

Then she was gone.

I had the room for the night. The door was locked, the lights turned off and I lay there. Alone in a room with the scent of sex still heavy in the air. Oh, how I wished Dayamai and Emma were here. I felt small and lonely. It was a troubled sleep.

I made use of the facilities in the morning, dressed, and headed out for home. A change of clothes, a bit of food and then to work. I do not know if I did anything of consequence for work. Two scenarios played in my head. The unsatisfying tryst with LuAnn and the involved, much gratifying time with Dayamai and Emma. A text from LuAnn confirmed that she wanted to meet again tonight and fuck. I wanted to tell her no. But I did not.

The workday ended and I did as before. Cleaned up, shaved, and dressed. A similar scenario to last nights. As I sat at the table, I dreaded LuAnn's arrival and looked forward to it at once. Did I need sex this badly? LuAnn arrived and was as last night. The wine vanished quickly. Yes, she was dressed in a very sexy and provocative manner. Breasts on display. She even whispered to me that she was not wearing panties. This overwhelmed me. And not in a good fashion. I excused myself and said I need to go to the men's room. Truthfully, I just wanted to get away.

I stayed away if I thought would be acceptable. The return to LuAnn filled me with dread. Slowly I walked to our table. I raised my eyes and received a shock. LuAnn was no longer there. Instead, there sat Dayamai and Emma, both with large smiles upon their faces. I nearly ran to them.

Dayamai, Part 5

Dayamai had dressed in a traditional shalwar-kamiz of red and pink. Her long dark hair arranged atop her head. She looked ravishing, complete with a goblet of white wine in her hand. Emma was dressed in a long Chinese silk dress that matched the colors of Dayamai's clothing exactly. Emma smiled as well, complete with wine goblet also. My heart leaped within me at the sight of them.

Dayamai spoke.

"Don't you think you have stared long enough? Sit and let us have some dinner."

I sat with these two lovely ladies and asked.

"How?"

Emma answered.

"We tracked your phone and found you here. You had left it on the table, so it was easy."

I inquired further.

"And what did you say to LuAnn?"

Dayamai spoke.

"We told her to get lost. You belonged to us. She left hurriedly."

How can I explain to someone the amount of joy I felt? Sitting here with Dayamai and Emma once more. We ate dinner together, laughed, talked, and drank a bit. Then when all was done.

Emma spoke to Dayamai.

"I will go upstairs and prepare things. You two follow in about twenty minutes please."

Dayamai sat there for a few moments. She appeared nervous or preoccupied.

Finally, she stood and spoke.

"You stay here. I am going upstairs, and I will text you when I want you to come to the room. Do not try to show up early. I promise it will be worth it."

Dayamai sauntered away in the most provocative style.

I sat and ordered a double espresso. Alcohol would dull my thoughts and senses and I did not wish for that at all. The time spent watching others. People came and went, ate dinner, and had drinks. Several were seen moving towards the elevator holding hands or arm in arm. You knew that they were headed to some romantic interlude. Dayamai had been absent for some time and Emma, longer still. I began to wonder what they were up to.

The phone buzzed and it was Dayamai.

A simple message that said.

"Now."

The stroll to the elevator was calm, the ride smooth with just a few others. One couple seemed incapable of keeping hands to themselves. He had his hands squeezing her ass and her hands rubbed his obviously hard cock in his pants. All the while, they kissed and slurped. It was awkward and erotic at once. I found it entertaining. The elderly couple that rode with us, not so much.

I made my exit from the elevator along with the elderly couple. Who knows what the younger two did after our exit. My imagination ran amok as I thought of them, fucking away in the elevator. Various stages of undress, hormones raging, hands and tongues wandering, and body fluids shared. Or they got caught and had to stop. At least until getting to their room. Which is where I found myself now. Outside a room that held Dayamai and Emma. What would I find on the other side of the door?

I knocked tentatively. Dayamai was heard to say come in. The room was dark except for the light from a partially closed bathroom door. My eyes immediately noticed a figure atop the bed. It was Emma. Coils of rope enveloped her arms above her head, then secured to the top of the bed. Her arms lay flat, hand pulling at the ropes. A blindfold covered her eyes, and she searched the room with her listening. More rope had secured around her ankles and calves, pulled her lower body into a squatting position. Emma was tied in a permanent missionary position. She squirmed at her bonds. Closer inspection as I neared the bed.

Adjustable nipple clamps on Emma, a chain between them. Already her nipples appeared hard and swollen from the abuse. The sight of Emma and her positioning had an immediate impact on my psyche and manifested itself in physical form as an erection.

Dayamai spoke.

"Do you like what you see? Anything can be done to Emma, and she would be helpless against it. Do you want her? Do you want to plow your cock deeply inside her pussy? Or do you want her ass? But you, being a man, want to fuck her mouth?"

Dayamai whispered all these possibilities. Each sounded inviting and I thought of each with a carnal lust building in me. Emma whimpered as she continued to struggle. Dayamai came in view at my side. She was nude, long dark hair hanging about her shoulders, partially covering her brown breasts. She walked behind me, touching my back and ass with her hands. Once to the other side, she reached down to feel my raging hard on.

Her comment.

"Oh, how nice to feel you that hard for poor helpless Emma. I can tell you want to use that hard cock on her."