Dayamai & Emma Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma walked a good distance in the downpour to my apartment. The tea was finished, and Emma snuggled more. Soon, her breathing slowed, and she slept next to me. I debated waking her, instead, I picked her up and carried her to my bed. Friday was a workday for me, and Emma I imagined. She was tucked in, and I left her to slumber. I opted for the sofa.

Later in the night, I was awakened. Emma pulled at my hand and spoke.

"Come to bed."

I dutifully followed, crawled into bed with Emma and we slept. We snuggled and held each other. Having Emma in bed with me, just to sleep, was lovely and comforting. She draped one arm over my chest and one leg across my thigh. It was the best I had felt in weeks.

The predawn and Emma spoke as we spooned.

"I would like morning sex please."

Her sweats were pushed down to expose her ass. It took me no time to become aroused. Especially as Emma was rubbing her naked ass and pussy against me. A few moments of this and I slid easily into her wet pussy. The sex was slow and gentle. Small rocking movements with my direct Emma's hips. Her warm, wet vagina engulfing my cock as she slowly pushed back against me. Emma's hand manipulated her pussy and nipples.

She spoke.

"I am going to cum. Cum inside me deeply. I need it in me so it can drip from me all day. Each time it does, I think of you."

That was all I needed to hear. The weeks without sex had built up in me. Streams of cum issued into Emma. It seemed to last forever. Emma tightened her vagina around me as she orgasmed, moaning, and arching her back as her body stiffened.

Emma and I lay together afterwards, my cock lodged in her until I softened and fell out. We rose, cleaned up and dressed for the day. A quick stop to a nearby Café, coffee, and a little food. I had to work, and Emma had appointments.

Emma spoke.

"See you this evening?"

"Yes." I replied.

We were about to part when I stopped her, kissing her in front of the patrons, and pressing a key to my apartment into her hand.

I spoke.

"When you are in town, my home is yours as well."

Emma kissed me again and we parted ways for the time being.

Work was wonderful that day. I felt lighthearted, pleasant and in a great mood. Emma would be seen that night. The only thing that would have made it better would have been the presence of Dayamai. Emma texted that afternoon. She was cooking dinner and would see me at the apartment. Truthfully, I had worked hard that day. Everything was now ahead of schedule. When the time arrived, out the door I went. A text from Emma that afternoon informed me to stop and purchase wine, something white. This task was accomplished. I am partial to Riesling, so there you have it.

Emma was preparing food when I arrived home. Succulent aromas filled the apartment. Steamed fish, brown rice, and steamed broccoli. Emma asks me to pour the wine while she finishes preparations. We sat together for a sumptuous meal and conversation. Emma had flown into town for business. She would fly out on Monday morning. The appointments were done, and Emma had Saturday and Sunday to do as she pleased. Emma coyly inquired if she could stay with me. As if I could refuse her.

The dinner was delicious, and the remains cleared away. Emma and I sat and sipped wine.

I spoke.

"What would you like to do this evening?"

Her eyes narrowed and a devilish smile appeared on her face.

Emma responded.

"I want to play. Let me have thirty minutes in the bathroom."

She tossed back her wine, stood, kissed my forehead, and left. What did she have in mind? I would soon find out. The evening meal dishes, and silverware were cleansed by me. It gave me something constructive to do whilst waiting for Emma. Whatever she had in mind was worth waiting for.

To be continued.