Dayamai & Emma Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a sweet syrup quality to Dayamai's voice, calming and soothing. Yet abruptly it changed.

She growled at me.

"Drop your pants and underwear!"

I did so and they fell about my ankles.

She continued.

"Bend over and put your direct the bed!"

I did as Dayamai said.

Emma's wet and pulsing pussy lay a few feet from my face. I could smell her scent and see her wetness, even in this low light. Deeply I took the scent of her. As I did this, there was a swish in the air and almost immediately, a crack. Dayamai had placed a bamboo cane squarely on my ass. The sting was intense and painful. The air I sucked into my lungs was filled with Emma's scent. Emma whimpered once more, not knowing what had happened. A hot feeling spread on my ass as I felt a welt beginning to grow. Then the touch of the bamboo as Dayamai traced the red with the tip.

She spoke.

"If you want her, you will have to behave and show me that you have restraint. Now take off all your clothes and return to this position."

I hurriedly obeyed Dayamai and tossed the remainder of my apparel in a heap. Just as quickly, placing my hands to their former position and gazing at Emma's wetter pussy. My cock bounced to my quickened pulse. Dayamai placed another stroke on my ass.

My breath came in gulps as I processed the pain. Dayamai growled.

"Lick her."

I bent at the waist and began to tongue Emma. Long strokes up and down with my tongue on her swollen and pink flesh. It was a taste I had always relished. Then, without warning, another stroke.

Dayamai rasped at me. "Do it better!!!"

My mouth plunged into Emma's slit. I lapped her juices, sucked her clit and tongue fucked her at a furious rate due to Dayamai's insistence. Emma writhed upon the bed with my assault to her womanhood. Moans, groans, and the sounds of her pleasure filled the room.

"Suck her Cunt!!!!" Dayamai screamed.

I did as ordered and another stroke hit my right cheek.

Emma moaned loudly at the release of her wetness.

Each sucking motion provides a gentle squirt from Emma.

Her torso moves up and down as her release intensifies.

"Suck me, suck me, suck me!!!" Emma screamed.

The bamboo continued in rapid succession as I licked with fervor.

"Suck me" Emma yelled.

Strokes hitting my ass.

"Swallow her juices!!" Dayamai commanded.

Emma orgasmed with amazing ferocity, punctuated by loud screams and cries.

"Mouth fuck my Emma!!" Dayamai screams as she frantically fingers herself.

I moved my body and forced my swollen cock in Emma's mouth. She gagged and choked as it slid into her throat. Dayamai's fingers pounded in and out of her wet cunt, wet noises loudly. Then, as orgasm overtook her, Dayamai fell back into the chair.

I was on the verge of cumming when Dayamai spoke.

"Do not cum in her yet!! Stop fucking her now!!!"

I stopped and stood at the edge of the bed, panting from my labors and excitement. I had been so close to orgasm. I gazed at my hardened cock, bouncing to my pulse. Dayamai arose and came to stand next to me. Her body still in extasy form her orgasm. She reached for my cock with her hand, but then stopped. Rather, my ass received another stroke of bamboo.

Dayamai spoke.

"Go sit in the chair and don't you touch that cock."

I plopped into the seat, completely demoralized. Yet I knew, Dayamai had something in mind. Something that would involve us all cumming. I found comfort in that thought. Dayamai then crawled atop Emma's immobile form. She leaned down to tenderly kiss the saliva-soaked face. Emma turned to accept this tender act. Both mouths opened wide for the other. As Dayamai kissed Emma, her hand reached for the chain. This she raised until it became taunt, and Emma's nipples stretched by the clamps. A moan escaped Emma and she arched her back to keep her nipples from being pulled. Dayamai pulled a bit more and made it painful for Emma. Then abruptly, she dropped the chain.

Dayamai rose from the bed and sauntered to the table. She reached inside a package, and I was unable to see what she withdrew. A black leather belt encircled Dayamai's waist as she fastened the buckle. A moment later, small straps encircled her thighs. I had no idea what she did.

Then Dayamai turned. A long flesh colored strap on cock stood out from her torso. It must have been eight inches long. Dayamai walked towards me, stroking

She spoke.

"You want to stroke your cock like I do this one, don't you?"

All I could do was nod, yes. Dayamai turned and wandered to Emma, still spread, blind and tied on the bed. Dayamai knelt between Emma's legs, placing the tip into Emma's dripping wet swollen cunt. Emma involuntarily thrusted her hips in the direction of this new development. Emma wanted fucked. Dayamai moved to be above Emma; the cock poised to enter. Dayamai reached for the chain and placed it in her mouth. Any movement she would make would tug at Emma's nipples. Then, with painful slowness, the cock was pushed inside Emma, her mouth open in a soundless cry.

Dayamai did not stop until the member was fully inserted into Emma. Emma rocked her hips, she wanted fucked. Dayamai turned her gaze to me and spoke.

"This is what you wanted, isn't it."

It was not a question. She knew that I did want it. Now I wanted it very badly. I watched in fascination as Dayamai began a rhythmic fuck of Emma. I could see it gleamed with Emma's juices and my saliva. Gradually, Dayamai increased her speed over an exceedingly lengthy period. I could not begin to know how long. I sat observing, wanting to fuck Emma, but unable to. Dayamai's movements became more aggressive, the chain pulled more often at Emma's nipples. Emma's arousal grew, she became more vocal, and her head went side to side. Dayamai would glance in my direction, making certain I observed all and did not touch my hard and throbbing cock.

Emma would cum yet again. Dayamai seemed quite pleased with herself. She withdrew from Emma to stroll towards me with a dripping strap on. She stopped and it was centimeters from me face.

Dayamai spoke.

"Taste her. Taste Emma's cum on this cock."

I have never sucked a cock before. But such was my need for Emma, I began to lick her juices from the strap on. Dayamai pushed it inside me mouth now and again.

She spoke.

"You like women to suck you. This is what is feels like."

Then Dayamai pulled away and spoke.

"Stand up."

Dayamai retrieved the bamboo and strode towards me, swishing the stick in the air for my benefit. Once in range, she began to tap at my balls with the bamboo. The small stinging sensations aroused and felt painful. I relished her attention, yet dreaded what she might do. This heightened all things. Now and again a stroke would be placed one thigh, then the other.

Abruptly Dayamai ceased, took me by the cock and pulled me towards the bed and Emma's prone form. A large wet spot beneath her pussy drenched the bed.

"Stand behind me." Dayamai ordered.

She took her place once again between Emma's thighs and inserted the cock inside her. Emma again moaned appropriately. Dayamai fucked Emma again and made me watch from behind.

She spoke.

"See how I fuck her with this cock? Don't you wish you could fuck her?"

I stood, transfixed at the sight before me. Dayamai's ass and hips gyrated up and down as she fucked Emma. I could just see Dayamai's pussy as it glistened with moisture and had spread in arousal. The pink inner lips moved and parted with each thrust. Yet, I dare not without her permission.

Then, without warning, Dayamai spoke.

"Stick your cock in my pussy and fuck me while fuck Emma."

I fell into the same rhythm as Dayamai as it was the only way this would work for us. When she moved, I moved. Dayamai let go a long sigh as I entered her wetness. I confess to you that she was wet and hot. There was no difficulty entering her. Then, the three of us fucked together. It was slow and gentle, nothing frantic or strained. We just gave each other satisfaction. Dayamai and Emma began to moan in unison to our synchronized thrusts. My own groans of extasy soon added.

Dayamai spoke.

"I want us to cum at the same time."

The steady gyrations we made together had us each moving towards climax. I had been with these women enough; I knew the signs. The louder sighs, the arching backs, and the just perceptible increase in tempo. The ladies were close. Dayamai sank all eight inches of the strap on into Emma. In turn, I pushed my cock inside Dayamai to my root and balls. The sounds of wet sex and audible enjoyment filled the room. My balls began to tighten, and I would not last much longer. Then it occurred. Emma was first, this triggered Dayamai and me, the three of us orgasmed together. Both women shuddered and writhed as I lost streams of cum into Dayamai's drenched cunt.

We remained motionless for a time afterwards. Then I withdrew from Dayamai and pearls of my cum dripped from her. Dayamai then removed her body from Emma. We each dripped with sweat and the scent of sex.

Dayamai spoke.

"Help me untie Emma."

This we did. The ropes were loosed and left indentations of her skin. The blindfold was removed to reveal tear filled eyes. The last to remove were the nipple clamps. Emma's nipples would be overly sensitive, so we were gentle with her. Once Emma was free, Dayamai and I fell onto the bed with her, one on either side. Emma was lavished with kisses and caresses. We held her and made over her. Occasionally, I would meet Dayamai over the top of Emma. There we kissed. Our naked bodies pressed against each other. I softly suggested a shower and that we clean up.

Dayamai answered.

"No shower yet. We are not finished. Let us just rest for a time."

We lay there, the tree of us. A tangle of bodies. I have been with a few women; spent nights in bed with them. They were as unaccustomed to night visitors in their beds as I. The level of comfort with Emma and Dayamai was extraordinary. We could be in close contact physically, and it was fine. Between us, there was no such thing as "personal space." It was so, not only in bed together, socially as well. We were very secure together.

The length of time we rested was undetermined. We began to stir and move about. Something to drink; a trip to the restroom, and general stretching. I was the last to visit the bathroom. Upon my return to the room and the bed, Dayamai and Emma were already involved with one another. Kissing and caressing. Briefly, I considered joining them. I did not; rather, to find a chair to observe. There is much to learn viewing two women. The way they touch, how, where, and when. These two lovely ladies had been intimate longer than I had known them.

Dayamai kissed Emma softly and graced her shoulders with the gentle touch of her hands. Emma responded by taking Dayamai's face in her hands and returning in kind. A beautiful kiss to behold, such tenderness. The kiss grew in intensity. Soon, hands wandered to faces, shoulders and breasts. A deepening and more powerful embrace ensued. Just as quickly, Emma pushed Dayamai flat on the bed. Emma then pinned her arms to bed with her hands. The kisses began on Dayamai's face, then the neck and shoulders.

Emma licked breasts and nipples, then the stomach. Abruptly, Emma sat up and pushed Dayamai's legs apart. Her glistening wetness visible from vantage point. Emma leaned to kiss Dayamai's mound, then slowly descending to her pink and swollen womanhood. Emma lavished so many kisses there, before licking and sucking. Dayamai orgasmed, but Emma would not be dissuaded, continuing to devour Dayamai's pussy. Dayamai writhed upon the bed, arms flailing and hips bucking against Emma's face. Soon, Dayamai experienced another climax. Once recovered, she pulled Emma to her and kissed her soundly. Dayamai's juices dripping from Emma's lips.

The kiss relaxed and the ladies moved into a scissor position, pressing, and rubbing their wet swollen pussies together. I observed with fascination their intimacy and love making. Heavy breathing and faster movement ensued. Emma orgasmed as Dayamai pressed against her. So different form a man and woman. Yet, lovely to see and listen.

Eventually, both climaxed and fell into one another's arms. Caresses and light kisses followed. They cared deeply for each other. I was envious of the closeness they shared, a tangle of bodies. It was beautiful to behold, the only difference was their skin tones. They fit together perfectly.

Emma raised her head in my direction and spoke.

"Are you feeling neglected over there?"

Then she raised a finger to beckon me to the bed with her and Dayamai. The ladies made space between them, and I lay face up. Immediately, they moved atop me, their faces to mine. We shared a three-way kiss, all lips together. The taste of Dayamai's pussy still heavy on Emma's mouth. I wrapped one arm around each girl and pulled them closer.

Dayamai's hand was the first to snake down to my cock. This she began to stroke slowly as we continued to kiss. Although, Dayamai's actions caused me to squirm, Emma's hand soon joined Dayamai's, stroking my cock, and massaging my balls. I writhed a bit more. Emma's mouth moved to suck my nipple and lick. Dayamai moved to kiss and nibble my neck and shoulder, still pumping my cock. They made me feel marvelous and very aroused.

My breathing and movements became such that the girls knew I would cum soon. They cast a glance at each other and stopped pumping me. Both bodies glided up to place their breasts in my face. They were not ready for me to orgasm. I was fed one nipple, then another with the ladies alternating.

I thought how erotic this was, having this done to me. Dayamai and Emma then pushed one of their nipples into my mouth at once. I sucked and licked them both at same time. Emma's nipple was a little larger and longer than Dayamai's, but both were erect, and I relished having them. They would trade breasts for me to suck, and if the positioning were right, they kissed above me.

The hour had grown late, extremely late.

Dayamai spoke.

"You need to cum my Dear and we need to sleep."

Dayamai reached for Emma's hand, interlaced their fingers, and applied the lube. The two hands together encircled my cock and so began a rhythmic stroking. I stared in wonder as these two beautiful women pumped away on me.

Dayamai spoke.

"When you cum, we want you to cum in our mouths. Just tell us when you are close, please."

It was the most amazing sensation. They placed just the right amount of pressure, and they would fondle my balls as well. The intensity welled inside me, and I would cum soon. I told the girls. Dayamai and Emma leaned towards my cock with open and waiting mouths.

I spoke.

"Now."

Their lips meet on the tip of my cock to cover me. I ejaculated into both mouths, squirt after squirt. Not one drop escaped them. My back arched in extasy, and my body stiffed in an intense and long climax. It felt as though it went on and on, with Dayamai and Emma slurping away at the cum issuing from me. When at last I finished, my body twitched from the overwhelming sensations the ladies had given me. I reached down and pulled both to my face.

Droplets of cum visible on their lips. I did not care. I kissed them both at once. We shared a three-way kiss and the taste of my cum. We kissed, licked, and sucked one another's lips and tongues. There remained the flavor of the girls' pussies as well. A fine feast. Finally, the sheet and blanket were pulled up to cover us. We slept together in a sex-soaked bed, the scent of our combined liquids, our sweat, and bodies. We held each other for the remainder of the night.

The disagreeable sound of the alarm awoke us early in the morning. We had places and jobs we needed to attend too. We rolled from the bed and into the shower. It was tight, but we managed. Shampoo, soap, and gentle scrubbing removed the leftovers from our night of play and passion. Dayamai dressed in her shalwar-kamiz of red and pink, Emma in her matching silk dress and I in trousers and dress shirt. The ladies looked radiant, and I did not wish to part with them. We walked hand in hand to the elevator. Then out into the lobby. We each kissed each other and parted company. I watched them walk away for as long as I could before they disappeared into the crowds.

I turned to move in the opposite direction, having no knowledge of where or what I was doing. The memories of the past night replayed repeatedly in my mind. I grinned broadly as I strolled down the sidewalk. Eventually I needed to find my way to work. But for now, not so much. There would be no focus now. I knew we would meet again. When I did not know. But I looked forward to this. The picture of Dayamai and Emma, naked on the bed together. A memory I will treasure. What we do in the future? I had no clue. But I smiled more.

The workday progressed, but I could not say what I did. Things were accomplished and I had no knowledge of it. My thoughts were consumed with memories of Dayamai and Emma. The sensations, the scents, the emotions relived repeatedly. I swear to you, I could still taste them on my lips.

The day ended and I went home. A quiet and lonely place after being with the girls. I considered dinner and decided I was not hungry. Rather, I sat in darkness and silence. Why did I feel this way? Had these two women taken such a significant role in my life? Do I have feelings for these ladies? It is impossible. Dayamai has a husband and Emma is unattached as far as I knew.

I imagined, a flight of fancy mind you, the three of us living together. You understand, as a family. Each of us works, coming home and making our lives together. Cooking meals in the kitchen, cleaning house, and at the end of the day, sleeping together in a massive bed. Living our lives and fucking whenever we wished.

Suddenly I snapped from my waking dream. I knew it would never be so. The girls had lives elsewhere. Our trysts are limited to a night of passion, once a month. I should learn to appreciate what we had, sparse though it may be. I rose, went to the bedroom, and slipped into an empty bed. A fitful sleep followed. Occasionally reached for someone that was not there.

A week passed, then a month with no word from the Ladies. I sent a text now and again, asking after them. The Spartan responses indicated all was well, but no word about our possible next meeting. They had lives and I understood this from the beginning. Still, I missed them.

Another month passed. A Thursday, cold, dark, and raining. The weather fit my mood quite nicely. Dejected and miserable, I slunk into my apartment. It was just as dark and cold inside. Once my dripping outer coat was put away, I collapsed on the sofa. Suddenly an incessant pounding on my door. Who could it be, I thought. I was none too happy about the intrusion on my grumpy mood. The door swung open with malice. There stood an absolutely soaked Emma. She even shivered. My eyes widened and I spoke.

"What happened to you? Why are you soaked? Get in here now!!"

I took Emma's suitcase as she entered the room. She was cold and soaked, positively dripping. The coat was removed and tossed aside. Still, she was wet. I took her hand and pulled her towards the bathroom. Here, I ordered her to strip and take a long hot shower. Once naked and in the water, I took her clothes to hang and dry. I owned a thick terrycloth robe, this with a pair of my sweatpants and sweatshirt were laid for Emma to wear after. As she showered, I went to the kitchen and brewed hot tea for her.

Emma emerged from the shower, head in a towel, clad in my oversized sweats and robe. The shivering was gone as she took the proffered tea. I moved to the sofa and Emma followed. As I sat, she snuggled close to me and sipped. We spoke truly little about how she came to be drenched. She was caught in the rain and unable to hail a taxi.