Daydreaming

Story Info
*Daydreams* while washing the dishes.
1k words
4.75
3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands are in the water and soaping up a plate as you come up behind me sliding your hands under my shirt and start kissing and sucking softly on my neck.

As your hands roam, you realize that I have no bra on and start pinching and squeezing my breasts.

I let out a little whimper as I continue scrubbing the plate while pushing back against you.

One of your hands slides down to my shorts and plays with the waistband teasing me.

I drop the plate in the sink and hold onto the counter preparing myself.

Pushing back against your groin a little more as your hand slips into my panties rubbing me, you trail your tongue from my ear to my shoulder nibbling the tiniest bit along the way.

I spread my lips as you start to circle my clit with slow deliberate strokes.

I lean my head back to smile at you and you lean down to kiss me slowly and intensely.

You grabbing my hair while you turn me around. You push me up against the counter as you continue to stroke and tease me. I'm moaning into your mouth as you kiss me.

The kiss gets hotter and rougher. You yank my head back and start biting my lip in between kisses showing me who is in charge.

You begin thrusting your fingers into me and I wrap my leg around you, so you get a better angle.

My arms are around your neck. I'm begging you to take me to bed.

You grab me up and we start heading to my room. You take off your clothes along the way and we get into the room. You shove me down onto the bed, grab me by the ankles and pull me towards you sliding your hands up my thighs and pulling my shorts and panties off all at once.

Throwing them to the floor you get comfortable and spread my legs putting them over your shoulders.

Slowly kissing up my thighs, small little nibbles here and there, my hands are in your hair you look up at me as I say: " Please, daddy!"

You spread my lips and start to lick, suck and nibble on me as I run my hands through your hair and rise up to meet every little touch of your tongue.

You continue this until you feel my legs start to quiver. You suddenly stop, smack my pussy and say: "What a little slut you are! Daddy didn't say you could cum yet!"

"Now, turn over and get your ass in the air!"

I lie as flat as possible with my ass in the air.

I am still so very turned on as you start smacking my ass: " You're mine. You cum when I say!"

I feel it stinging with every slap and then you smack my pussy after a few spankings. I whimper and moan because I love the pain and pleasure you give me.

You kneel behind me and start slowly rubbing my cheeks saying: "I'm sorry baby girl." while kissing my red marks and seeing how absolutely soaking wet I am for you.

You give my wet pussy one last little lick and suck on my clit for just a minute and then, start rubbing my clit with the head of your cock.

I push back against your head panting about the little whore I am. You know how much I want it and want to make me wait a little longer, so you pull away and make me stay just like that. You watch me breathe harder waiting for your return.

You get back behind me and start teasing me again just small little strokes with the head of your cock and you ask me: "Does my baby girl want my cock?"

I nod my head: "Yes!".

You push forward the tiniest bit, giving me just the tip.

I push back a little bit and you smack my ass harder than you ever have before and thrust your cock inside me as I scream out and you pull it all the way out and slam it again grabbing my hips and pounding away.

As I moan and beg you not to stop, I rock my ass back and forth with your strokes and we get that perfect rhythm. Then, you know that I truly am your whore and only yours.

You know I'm going to cum if you keep this up so you slow your strokes down as I whimper and moan still begging you to not stop and you slap my ass , pull out and smack my pussy again

"I'll tell you when you can cum!"

You lay down and tell me: "Come here!"

I crawl towards you. You make me straddle you. You lift me up and set me on your hard cock and I slowly slide down and get up on my feet and start to slowly ride you.

You smack my ass and tell me to move faster. I drop to my knees and start rocking back and forth on you so that your pubic hair rubs my clit with every stroke. I'm biting my lip and you know I'm going to cum if you continue to let me do this.

You grab me by the hair, slam me to the bed, grab my hands and pin them above me. Then you force my legs apart and thrust in as hard as you can.

It is so rough that it feels like you're tearing me apart and you thrust in and out, and suck on my nipples as you do.

Then, your other hand slides up to my throat and starts to put a little pressure running your thumb up and down the side of my throat as you do with each stroke inside me.

Then you speed things up applying a little more pressure to my throat.

You lift one leg up over your shoulder and start fucking me as hard and as fast as you can.

"Please Daddy, let me cum!"

"No!"

You feel my legs start to shake and you know what's about to happen. You let go of my throat, grab me by my hair and cover my mouth with yours in the most amazing kiss ever, then we explode with each other.

Falling to the bed and collapsing, you lean over, kiss my forehead and wrap your arms around me whispering in my ear how much daddy misses me.