Wake Up: Sleepy Head (Story)

Story Info
"Sleepy Head" takes on a new meaning while you sleep.
1.6k words
1.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2casey
2casey
23 Followers

I was asleep when you got home last night and don't remember you slipping into bed or anything else. You must have been tired also, because I don't remember feeling you move beside me once. When I woke next to your prone body, your breathing was slow and deep, one arm lying relaxed across your waist, the other down your side.

I slip away to the bathroom quietly, a quick trip because I want to get back and cuddle. As I return, I watch you sleeping: peaceful, almost innocent looking. My eyes travel over you, your body only partially covered by a sheet. Broad shoulders frame your neck. Your collarbone, outlined so clearly is a sensitive and frequent recipient of my warm, hungry kisses. My eyes continue moving down your chest, my favorite place to lay my head and listen to your heartbeat, so often in sync with my own after we've enjoyed each other completely. One leg outside the sheets, soft hair covering your ankles, your calves, and eventually covering those strong, muscular thighs that so often drive your body against mine with passion.

I gently pull back the sheet, slowly exposing more of that treasure trail until my eyes can feast on your manhood. Not fully "awake" right now, but naturally thick and meaty with a partial erection, your veins clear but not yet engorged, the tip smooth and large. Your balls, warm from the bed, hang low. The contrast now between what I see when fully aroused and hungry, and this softness makes me want to rub my face on your crotch, enjoying your scent before I nuzzle and probe you with my nose and mouth.

Worshiping my man has always been natural to me. It's something I enjoy, not just because my hands are sensitive. I also enjoy feeling your muscles contract and tense as you flinch under my touch, not to mention seeing your root sprout with a single stroke of my palm against your thigh.

I think a penis is fascinating; a source of my almost endless wonder. I certainly enjoy male nudes; seeing the muscles outlined, the manly curves everywhere: a strong jawline, muscled upper arms and shoulders, tight firm buttocks, and of course those thighs. I appreciate natural, unselfconscious male penises in art also. I can't help comparing those artful, non-verbal dictions to the man I see sometimes as you emerge from a warm shower, your relaxed penis hanging against your balls perfectly, your skin fresh and sweet from your shower. So relaxed and unselfconscious, unless you see my eyes drinking your body in appreciatively.

I enjoy giving my man head. I like surprising him; the gesture given freely and warmly as an expression of my affection or playfulness. Of course, he can ask me to do it also, and I rarely refuse, but when I offer, it's because I want to make him feel good. It's a time when I want him to relax and let me do all the "lifting" so to speak. He doesn't have to be concerned with anything at that moment other than enjoying some well-earned "me" time. He doesn't have to think about his performance because his pleasure is all I want. He also doesn't have to try to hang on until the right moment. When he's getting head, whatever he feels and whenever he wants to release is exactly right.

I'm suddenly wide awake.

When awake, this attractive male I've grown attached to, is confident, dominant, and in control. As I watch your chest raising and falling slightly with each soft breath, you seem approachable, even a little vulnerable. My attraction grows with the idea of having playtime with you without restraints, perhaps coaxing and teasing your body awake to transform this beautifully artful penis into the throbbing cock that excites us both.

At the same time, I'm a little fearful about what I might awaken. Sometimes, you are a gentle, romantic, sensual lover relaxed and lazy on a calm morning. At other times and usually when fully awakened, I face a lust filled, hungry animal whose passion and need threatens to devour me whole. [deep sigh] Dear Lord! Either one sounds fantastic right now.

Breathing a little harder, an excited tingle flashes down my body as my anticipation builds. Stripping off the gown I wore to bed, I slip into bed next to you, my nipples already hard and pebbled. Slowly and carefully, I lay myself between your sprawled legs, one hand on the inside of a thigh as I rub my face up your legs. The feel of my skin against your soft body hair sends another shiver down my body and my hands and mouth are eager to explore more. You are so warm and your soft leg hair tickles my nose gently as I breath your scent in. A single word runs through my head, bringing a big smile to my face. Mine!

Your leg muscles are relaxed but still well defined in rest. I use my hand to lightly brush your skin, as I nuzzle your balls and soft cock with my nose. Such contrasts between that soft sack and that firm, almost muscular shaft that can grow so quickly. That silky smooth skin over an almost steely hardness when fully aroused, yet right now, soft like a thick marshmallow I want to stuff my face with.

Slowly, I suck you into my mouth and just hold you there a few seconds. All of that cock. In my mouth for once. Fat on my tongue as I move it around you, enjoying the novel feel of relaxed meat. I suck slowly, then gently begin pulling to stretch your length as my tongue works along your skin. One hand is on your abs now, the other at your groin and inner thigh, I suck and pull you gently. In only a few seconds, I'm not surprised to feel you start growing and getting firm, filling my mouth until I can't hold the entire length in any more, almost popping straight out as it expands rapidly.

My body feels your thighs contract, and your hand suddenly on my head, caressing my hair. I look up to see your sleepy eyes fly open, looking down your body at me, a slight smirk dancing across your face when you see my lips spread around your crown. You watch me suck up the end slowly, one hand holding this now thick cock next to my face.

"Oops! You caught me with my mouth full," I manage sheepishly, a nervous grin on my face. "I just wondered how it would feel as it got hard in my mouth but you were sleeping so peacefully, I didn't have the heart to wake you and ask first."

I hear your low chuckle, as you hold my face in both hands briefly. Your warm voice drawls out, "Darling, he thinks for himself. If you make him happy, I'm happy."

Grinning, I nod. "Oh, good! Now lie back because I want to finish my breakfast. You know I like something sweet in the morning," I growl, returning to the full, erect cock I still hold in one hand.

As you lay back, I focus on your tip, pressing my tongue against it, wrapping it around your curves and gently teasing your slit. As my fingers begin stroking your shaft, I feel your veins, now engorged and pulsing against my fingers. You have such nice veins, feeding that strong, hard cock, especially when it's bucking and pumping against my warm, tight walls. Or like now, when it's ready to burst in my mouth.

Your cock is so thick now, my small mouth has to open even wider, making my jaws ache slightly. Still, that small pain is quickly forgotten with the excitement of feeling your veins throb against my lips. My slow, deliberate sucks around your crown also pay off, as you begin leaking sweet honey on my tongue. Until now, I've moved over you in a slow and deliberate easiness, but when I get that first taste of precum, I feel a feeding frenzy come over me. As I lap and suck your juice, I wrap both hands around your shaft and begin firm, steady stroking, my mouth never leaving your tip.

Precum and saliva drip down your shaft as my efforts get faster. Relaxing my throat, I run the tip of your cock along the roof of my mouth until I feel it deep in my throat and hold it a few seconds, almost gagging. My little gasps as I try to breath around this mouthful of throbbing hard cock are lost as I hear your breaths turn into low grunts, your thighs now straining under me to thrust up and against me. Your shaft gets straighter I think, that tube filling as your tip seems to swell more, if possible.

When that first pop of warm cum hits the back of my throat, my eyes fly open, not so much in surprise but excitement. Your cock bucks against my lips and your thighs strain against my breasts as you feed me what seems like ounces of thick cream, filling my mouth and throat faster than I can swallow. As the flood continues, I gasp around you, struggling to take it all, until it begins to drip down my chin, my chest, and your balls.

Slowly, I feel your hands on my head begin to relax, the pulses and pumps of your cock trail off and your thighs relax as the stream ends. I look up at your sleepy relaxed face, then clean the remnants of breakfast from your legs, my chin and chest. I pull myself up your body, relaxed once more, to snuggle into your side, entwining a leg with your closest one and wrapping my arm across your chest.

A thought hits my mind and I giggle quietly to myself. When you look down at me questioningly, I explain, "The phrase 'sleepy head' just took on a new meaning."

2casey
2casey
23 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
2casey2casey27 days agoAuthor

The audio version of this story is at https://literotica.com/s/wake-up-sleepy-head-1

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Love is Being Stupid Together Ch. 01 Science nerd and computer geek explore sex.in First Time
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Taking My Nerdy Neighbors Virginity Jonah a book worm gets fucked my his hot neighbor Samantha.in Erotic Couplings
I Will Love You Forever Freya and Alex settle into a new home with some wild sex.in Erotic Couplings
The Rent Agreement Ch. 01 Young couple strikes devious deal with cocky roommate.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories