Heels and a Snack

Story Info
A sexual encounter starting in the kitchen.
1k words
4.24
3.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We're both in the kitchen. I'm leaning against the stove. You're facing the other way wearing nothing but heels, a thong, and an unbuttoned button down shirt. The shirt is short enough that I can see your entire ass while you're just standing there.

You're walking around, bending over, squatting, essentially trying to find ways to tease me and show off your entire body. I'm drooling and taking in every inch of you. As you move around, I can see your holes peeking out from behind the smallest thong I've ever seen.

You start making something that involves shaking, like a protein shake or something. From behind, you look amazing. I watch your sexy ass shake back and forth for a while which is hypnotizing.

You turn and look at me and you keep shaking whatever it is. Your boobs go from side to side, in and out of view from under the open shirt. I really want to see you like this. In just a thong and button down, I'd watch you do anything all day.

After you finish shaking, you turn around and lean over the counter a little bit, sticking your ass out. You look over your shoulder, and tell me to come over. I step behind you.

You press yourself against me, grinding against my already hard dick. You lean your head back against my shoulder and bite your bottom lip sexily. I reach around your hips and open your shirt, completely exposing your tits. I slide my hands across your waist and panties then up your body to start playing with your nipples.

You reach one of your hands between your legs and let out a deep moan. After a few seconds, you bring your fingers up to my mouth and make me taste your pussy.

After I clean your fingers, you push back from the counter, turn around, and drop to your knees. Without breaking eye contact, you undo my shorts and slide them down slowly revealing my rock hard cock one inch at a time until it springs out onto your waiting lips.

You take my balls in one hand and the base of my cock in your other and start massaging both. My head is already leaking. You lick around my tip and make me moan. As you start stroking my cock, you open your mouth, and completely bury me in your throat.

From my point of view, I can see your thong and ass cheeks just over your head and am already thinking about cumming inside you.

Thankfully, you only bob your amazing lips on my cock a few times. You take your mouth off me making a sucking pop sound. You lift my shaft up and lick from my balls all the way up my shaft one time, leaving me wet with your spit, then stand up. You kiss me deeply and I can taste myself on your tongue which is incredibly hot.

Pressing your covered pussy against my rock hard cock, you lean to my ear and tell me it's time for my snack. You reach down and put your fingers just around the edge of my cock head and pull me to the dining room table. I groan as you pull on the most sensitive part of me.

When we get to the dining room, you give my cock one good slap, and lay back onto the middle of the table. You look like my own personal porn star holiday dinner.

I pull up a chair and sit down with my face between your thighs. You are so wet that your underwear is completely soaked. I lean in and feel the heat coming from you. I give the inside of your thighs and pussy a couple kisses before reaching for your hips and finally removing your thong.

I take a moment to enjoy your beautiful pussy, flushed, swollen, waiting, wet, and ready.

My tongue starts lapping between the soft folds, and I taste you like it's the first time. While trying to take my time, I'm starving and want you desperately.

My tongue flicks and twists along your increasingly wet pussy. You're nearly dripping onto the table.

You start writhing, squealing, and moaning as your hips buck beneath me. I feel you reach your hands down to the top of my head.

I know what you want, what you need. I need it now too.

I find your clit, circling it a few times with my tongue before sucking it between my lips and lapping at it vigorously. I switch between sucking and licking over and over and over.

I look up and watch you tugging on your nipples. I love looking up in the position. Seeing your entire body moving in pure pleasure.

While I am in control, you start guiding me. Yes! Like that! Oh, god, so good! Faster, yes, right there, now don't stop, just...oh, fuck...!

You tell me to finger fuck you at the same time. I slide two fingers easily into your waiting pussy, pressing a third against your tight asshole. At this point, you can't put any words together. I just hear gutteral noises coming from deep inside you as I feel you start to cum.

I hold on tight to your hips as you rock under and into my face. I keep thrusting my fingers in and out of you. I keep sucking and licking on your clit until, with a loud gasp, you finally beg me off and pull my head away.

I relent and sit back a bit, wrapping both arms around your hips, holding you. Your thighs are shaking. Your pussy is pulsing and dripping. We sit there for several minutes while we both catch our breath.

Eventually you are able to sit up and see my face covered in your cum. You look down to my lap and see my cock pointing straight at you. You look into my eyes, slide your hips off the table, and tell me you want to feel me cum in your ass.

You grab the edge of my cock head again and pull me up the stairs to the bedroom.