All Comments on 'Days in Rodanthe Pt. 02'

by mindingutter

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
brutus5brutus5over 12 years ago

I'm loving this story. Can't wait for the next update.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Great story. looking forward to another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Best story ever! More please. Can't wait for part 3

Best story ever! More please. Can't wait for part 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Some seemed to be European, as their full bushes and hairy armpits revealed.

????????????

-------------

The day, for the most part, was quiet, occasionally young women of all shapes and sizes strolled by, many obviously trying to lose their tan lines. Some seemed to be American, every fourth or so looked like having an STD..

mindinguttermindingutterover 11 years agoAuthor
Sorry

The remark on body hair was not intended as an insult, or to imply any lack of hygiene, just an impression on a 20 year old character seeing new worlds for the first time.

daganetdaganetabout 6 years ago

what a story! i loved that there was no corny elements in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oh my goodness

You have now officially pushed nearly all of my buttons. Being dominated by a gorgeous cruel woman, forced to eat and masturbate with her rancid turds and steaming fresh vomit! And so incredibly rare, forced to savor and swallow her snot and phlegm! How intimate and romantic to consume the slimy mess that was warmed and allowed to fester and thicken inside her very skull! Goddamnit, this story is so fucking horny. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not many writers can increase the tension of a story like this and hold it all together, but to maintain it through multiple chapters is a sign of genius. Wish I could even 1% as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous