Days of Winter

Story Info
A family trip to the cabin uncovers some taboo secrets.
16.4k words
4.48
69.6k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a complete work of fiction. The Author does not condone any of this behavior in real life, as this is simple erotic fantasy.

All characters are 18 and older.

*****

Days of Winter

I watched through the window as the snow came down hard, the first layer covering the meadow like a blanket.

It was thick. The snow, that is... stacking up, out in front of us like a rising tide.

"What do you think?"

It was the voice of my son, Steven, exiting the back bedroom.

I let out a sigh and turned toward him. "I think we're stuck here. At least until it lets up. It's coming down hard."

He looked past me. "Yeah it is, geez. I don't think we've ever been up here when it's come down this hard." He walked up to the window, and his breath caused a thin film of frost.

I was wearing thermals, and could use an extra layer on my body. The furnace had gone out, and the wood in the fireplace was just starting to burn through.

"I'm gonna go put another pair of sweats on, you need anything?"

"No mom, I'm good. I might make some hot chocolate though."

"Mm sounds delicious." I said as I walked off up the stairs.

I got to my room and I could hear him banging about in the kitchen.

I had felt bad all day, but this was the icing on the cake.

It was my idea to come up to the cabin early. I had wanted to talk to Steven privately, and so I had pushed for him and I to come up early to get the cabin ready.

It would typically take a day to get all the supplies from town, stock everything up, and get the repairs done that were needed. Steven's wife, Jane, was a teacher, and had to get everything ready going into the winter break. Roger, my husband, Steven's stepfather had meetings that he couldn't cancel. So they would be up in a couple of days to join us.

So, I figured I'd take the extra day to drive up and talk to Steven about a few things that had been bothering me. But, I had no idea that we would possibly get snowed in.

I chickened out on the ride up. Maybe that's being a little harsh. I really just wasn't sure how to start the conversation.

It was a month prior to this trip that Jane and Steven had gotten into it. Probably the worst yet. At least that I was somewhat witness to.

Jane showed up at my house hysterical.

"Steven is a pervert, Dana." She started rambling, "I found porn on our computer, I found chats, he's looking at graphic stuff!" She went on and on.

"Slow down, come inside Jane it's okay." I told her as I brought her in.

Roger and I were at church when I received the first hysterical call. Roger stayed and said one of the elders would bring him home. I rushed out of there.

"What's going on? Take a deep breath, I'm sure everything is okay." I tried my best to comfort her.

She wiped her eyes and looked at me. "I was on the computer trying to get some assignments done, and it froze on me. Steven was sleeping so I used his laptop." She sighed hard, shivering. "He had files... they were locked." She shrugged, "seemed odd."

"I see..." was all I could manage.

"I typed in a password I thought he'd use... nothing." She shrugged again. "I pulled up history and he had visited pornographic sites. I don't know what he was looking at, but..."

"Didn't you say you saw the history?" I asked, legitimately confused.

"Yes... but they are coded or something. Like locked. I don't know. I looked up the names and found forums... other wives, saying that they are pornographic sites."

"He's a man, Jane." I shrugged subconsciously, "I mean... I'm sorry but they do that. We don't want to believe it... we don't want to acknowledge it, but... they do."

She continued, ignoring my comment, "He walked out and got mad at me. He yelled, I yelled. I asked him what was in the locked files..." she cried, "he wouldn't tell me."

"Nothing?" I pressed, curious.

"He said work stuff."

"You said chats?" I asked her, refreshing her memory from earlier when she came crying.

"He visited chat sites..." she wiped her nose, "I couldn't see anything..."

"He works with the government, Jane, you very well could have stumbled upon a file that was classified."

She sniffled, "that's what he said."

I scooted next to her. "Look Jane, he loves you. I don't know or want to know anything about what goes on in the bedroom, but him looking at porn, if he even was... is wrong, but it is no reflection of you." I put my arm around her, "I'm sure Roger did it." I sighed, unsure if I should go on... "I caught my father doing it when I was younger."

She gasped, "what?"

"Yeah... I don't think my mother had a clue." I said, and figured I'd stop at that.

"My goodness."

"My point is, it goes on. I can talk..." I started.

"No... please don't..." She pleaded, "especially from you, his mom, talking to him about pornography." She had a disgusted look on her face.

I was a little taken aback, but decided it best to take a back seat... after all, we had our 2020 winter trip coming up, and I wanted to make sure that it was pleasant. And... the last thing I wanted to do was discuss pornography with my adult son.

"I won't say a word." I said as I crossed my heart, "but relax... it'll be okay. If you need anything, I'm here."

We hugged, and she seemed a bit more calm as she left.

We had since had family dinners and everything appeared okay.

So, now, here we were... snowed in, and I wasn't sure if I should say anything or not.

I slid a pair of sweatpants on over my thermals and I headed back downstairs.

Steven was sitting at the breakfast nook on his laptop with a cup of hot chocolate.

"Hey you." I said sitting down beside him, looking at his screen.

He slid the second cup over to me, "hey... nice and hot."

A chill ran up my spine as I looked at the locked file on his desktop. It was labeled SIL, and it had a little padlock emblem on it.

"What's that?" I asked pointing at the file.

He shifted uncomfortably, and closed his laptop. "Just work stuff."

"Yeah.." I said sheepishly. I breathed hard. "Everything okay with you and Jane, sweetheart?" I said it... or better yet asked it.

"Mom..."

He stopped and turned away. I could tell that he was upset and wanted-needed to talk about it.

I put my hand on his back and rubbed, "Sweetie..."

He let out a grunt or gasp.

"Not really. I don't know..." he paused and I waited. "She's..." he was looking for the right words.

I thought maybe I'd show my hand a bit more, see if it would give him a direction he wanted to go.

"She came by..."

"Yeah..." he acknowledged it nonchalantly.

"She was upset Steven..."

He turned to face me, upset, "she's a prude mom!" He ran his hands through his hair and over his face, "fuck..."

I hadn't heard him swear in a long time, possibly ever.

"I'm sorry." He paused, suddenly being drawn back to this day and time, "I'm sorry mom. I didn't mean..."

"Don't." I rubbed his back, up to his neck and in through his hair to the back of his skull. "Don't do that, Steven. You deserve the best, period."

He looked over at me, "god that feels great."

I laughed, "well I'm no massage therapist anymore!"

Back in the day, when he was a boy, I would do massage therapy at a mall at one of the chair massage places. Once a month, I'd work out of a studio. It was a little extra cash that helped with his upbringing.

"It still feels great." He sighed, letting go of some of the built up stress.

I wasn't sure if I should address the prude part or not. I chose not to at the moment.

"I'll tell you what..." I looked around the room, "get comfortable, and put the throw over you laying face down. I'm going to run up and use the restroom. When I come back down, I'll give you an hour massage... see if I can't get rid of all that built up tension. Deal?"

He laughed. "Deal, mom."

By the time I got back downstairs, he was laying facedown under the throw just like I had told him to.

Between the storm and the time, the room was getting dark.

"Let me light a couple candles." I said as I searched the kitchen for some matches.

Between the couple of candles, and the fire, there was a nice orange color illuminating the room.

I grabbed some lotion, and kneeled down beside my son.

I opened a small bottle of eucalyptus and held it near his nose. "Breath in with your nose, sweetie."

I listened to him inhale, exhale. I watched his back rise and fall. I grabbed at the blanket covering his body, and I folded it down just above the crack of his buttocks.

I dug my fingers into him, kneading him, his muscles flexing with every press. "Mm relax, sweetie... let go."

I worked his back, listening to him moan and groan. He needed this. And, I think he wanted it. I could feel his body relax, sinking into the ground beneath us.

"Relax..." I told him again, as I moved the throw off of his legs, exposing his buttocks, and thick thighs, I tucked the material into his crotch, protecting his most private areas. "Yes, breath... let go of your stress." I said to him again, as I held the eucalyptus back up to his nose.

His bottom was thick, and muscular. It was hairy. A lot hairier than his father, but not quite as hairy as Roger. His thighs were the same, thick, muscular and hairy. I rubbed the lotion into him, digging the tips of my fingers into his thighs, rubbing the length of the inner leg.

"Mmmm" he moaned.

I accidentally... let the tips of my fingers run underneath the blanket, and I grazed his private area. My body went stiff with embarrassment.

He jumped, twitched, surprised.

"I'm sorry." I said in a hurry, and I quickly pulled back.

I breathed hard, and realized I was sweating through my clothes.

He shifted and turned his head... then he laughed awkwardly. "Strange question..."

"Yes?"

"Can I get a quick bathroom break?"

I let out a little laugh, "oh of course, I'm sorry hunny." I stood up, "I'll just be right here." I said and turned toward the entertainment center.

Before I realized that I was staring at the reflection through the tv, it was too late. I watched as Steven pulled the blanket off of him and stood up completely naked.

It wasn't super clear, but I was pretty sure that I could see his manhood bobbing as he walked off toward the bathroom.

Something took over my body, and forced me to turn as he was nearing the bathroom door. He disappeared into the bathroom, but not before I got a look at his bubbly bottom.

I felt a chill run up my body, resting in my neck. I cursed myself for turning. I didn't know what had gotten to me. I was a little bit ashamed at myself, and I let it sink in causing my body to hunch over.

I suddenly felt the heat and the feeling as though I could pass out. I pulled my sweats off so that I just had my thermals on, and I pulled my shirt off leaving myself in a damp tee. Before I knew it, I was at the refrigerator downing a bottle of water.

The flush of the toilet and click of the knob snapped me back to reality.

I pulled my head up from the bottle, as Steven exited the bathroom.

"Whoa..." he stopped suddenly.

The sudden stop caused his body to jerk, forcing his penis to rock from one side to the other.

I couldn't help but glance down, looking at his crotch. "I'm..." I pulled my eyes up to his face and turned back into the refrigerator, "sorry... I got hot... I thought I was going to pass out." I glanced out of the corned of my eye, and he was still standing there. I looked back into the refrigerator, "I'm sorry sweetie, if you want to continue, get comfortable."

I heard his feet tapping at the floor, then the weight of his body laying down.

I hesitantly looked over, and he was laying there, the throw haphazardly covering his lower half.

I took another sip of water and set it on the counter. I walked over to him, and kneeled down.

"Breath in... " I said holding the eucalyptus up to his nose again, trying to get him back to a calm state.

I shifted the blanket around, covering up his crotch area, as I exposed his glutes.

I dug back into his butt cheeks, and I felt his muscle flinch at my touch.

"That feels good." He mumbled into the pillow.

The blanket ran up the crack of his bottom, keeping it covered.

My mind flashed to seeing him exit the bathroom, to his manhood on full display.

My body got warm again.

I opened my eyes and looked down at my son's body. I started at the back of his head, the way his hair faded up at his neckline. I let my hand wander down over his back muscles, then back up to his head. I ran my fingers through his hair, letting my nails scratch at his scalp.

I could feel myself getting warmer... the heat radiating off of me. I stretched my right leg out over his butt, and I straddled him. This was something I'd typically do in a massage, so I felt it was appropriate. It allowed me a more direct approach to his back.

But...

For some reason, with him, my son... it felt different... it felt wrong... it felt taboo.

"Mm that feels good." He moaned.

"Tell me if I'm hurting you or you get too hot..."

"Not at all." He whispered.

He shifted, and I felt his glutes moves like rolls along my inner thigh and crotch.

"Breath." I quietly breathed out, and in, "breath... relax... shhhh."

I scooted my body down lower, straddling his thighs now. I slid the throw a bit more to the center of his crack, doing my best to keep him covered properly.

As I massaged into his meaty cheeks, I slowly found myself running my fingers back underneath the throw. I moved to his inner thigh, working the length of the muscle. I worked up, following his thigh, to his crotch, letting my fingers move underneath again.

"Breath..." I moaned... maybe more for myself than him.

I pushed the throw over, exposing the crack of his butt. It was dark with hair.

I stared down at his body, my own body numb with fear? Not fear... maybe I was anxious...

I could see his sack peeking out between his legs, just below the dark crack of his butt.

I kneaded, pushing into his cheeks, designating one hand to each side. Every time I kneaded, his cheeks would part, showing his hairy sacred private hole.

I felt my mind pulling at me to stop, but my body wouldn't let me.

I slowly moved down my son's thighs, squeezing hard, massaging him, moving down his calves to his feet. I rubbed him, pampering him. I cracked his toes, and worked the sole of his feet.

"Ugh..." he grunted.

"Does it feel okay, sweetie?" I asked him, wanting a real answer.

He cocked his head, as if to try and look at me, "Amazing." He said, then rested his head back into place.

"Mm good..." I replied and paused.

I looked down at his body. This was my son, my boy. But, now as I looked down at him, his muscles, his body covered in hair, he was no longer a boy... he was a man.

I suddenly got a strange urge to kiss him. I wasn't sure what had come over me, but something moved my lips to his feet, and I gave him a soft kiss on the heel.

"Mm." He moaned.

I worked his foot with my hands, as I pulled his leg into me, I leaned in and kissed at his calf.

"Ahh..." he shifted, "this feels great."

I slowly lowered his leg to the floor, and massaged up his calf, the back side of his knee, moving back up his thigh. I exhaled hard, and I leaned in and kissed his right butt cheek.

I immediately felt his body shudder, and then the goosebumps like braille on my lips.

"God..." he barely got the words out of his mouth.

His entire body was pulsating beneath my touch, and I felt the rush go straight to my vagina.

Something was happening to him. Something was happening to me.

His body was reacting in a way I could have never imagined. He was in the midst of an orgasm.

"Shhhhhhh... just breath, sweetie..."

I let my nails tickle his lowers back as I attempted to soothe him. Every touch, and shudder, I found myself fighting back my own taboo climax.

I shut my eyes tightly, and I imagined the snow, a snowman, anything to fight against where my mind was at... where it was going.

DON'T... I hushed myself.

I was close, so close to getting back my composure, when the smell hit me like a hurricane. It was pungent, biting at my nostril like a freshly sliced onion. My eyes watered, and my lids opened. I looked down at my son, his body still trembling. It was as if opening my eyes made the smell stronger, more present. I knew the smell, as prude and inexperienced as I was, I knew that smell.

I leaned back, unsure of how to close, so I did what I'd always done in a session.

"All done." I breathed out loud, letting the air leave my tense body. "Can I get you a water, sweetie?" I said as I stood up and walked to the kitchen.

I opened the refrigerator as I heard him move around on the floor. Then I heard the footsteps and the door to the bedroom close.

I was afraid to turn around for the first minute or so, but finally worked up the nerve and turned toward the floor.

The glow from the refrigerator illuminated the blanket just enough to see the baseball sized wet spot. I closed the refrigerator and walked over to where we just had our session and I let my nose lead the way.

I sniffed around, and the burn hit me. I felt my body shiver, as I leaned in smelling what my son had left behind.

I wasn't sure what I wanted to do, but I knew that I didn't want to just throw the sheets in the wash. I leaned in closer, smelling him, his seed.

The reality suddenly hit me... my son had orgasmed as I massaged him. I leaned in closer, too close... the tip of my nose touched it... him... and I felt my own orgasm at the tip of my clit.

I breathed heavily, my mind leaving my body, unable to control my movements...

I got on my knees, and slid my long Johns down past my thighs to my knees. I was exposed. I felt goosebumps, and the heat from my vagina breath along my inner thighs. I was shaking. I lowered myself until my vagina was touching his now cold seed. I rubbed myself into him as the orgasm took over my body. I thought to myself, maybe his seed was still alive, then I immediately shook it of as a dumb thought. I fell backward off my knees, and I cupped my vagina with one hand, and bit the knuckles of my other hand in an attempt to hush myself.

My mind flashed to his barely covered body laying there spasmodic as he spilled his seed.

My body finally stopped shaking, and the guilt immediately crawled up my spine and into the forefront of my brain. It sat there, holding me hostage until the tears ran down my cheeks. I slid my pants back up over me, covering my privates like a battered creature.

I wasn't sure what I should do from there. I wanted to get the blanket cleaned up as fast as I could, but at the same time, I needed to clean my body off... as if I could wash the sins straight from my soul.

I managed to throw the clothes into the washing machine, and crawl into a bath.

As I sat there, I felt the guilt weigh me down like a cinder block, my body sinking in the warm bath water. I was guilty, plain and simple. I did a bad thing... a very bad thing, and the only thing I knew to do, was to push it out of my mind the best that I could manage, and act like it never happened.

I laid there in the tub for quite a while and was kind of dozing off when I heard Steven's door open and the footsteps.

I listened to the refrigerator open and close, then I heard the noise of cords being messed with. He was grabbing his laptop.

I heard the footsteps again, then his door shut.

I pulled myself up out of the tub, and dried myself off. I stood there, looking at myself in the mirror. Perfect body? Not even close. I had dimples in my bottom from the cellulite. A little bit of a tummy, but not bad. My breast were large, but not really firm. I couldn't tell you when I shaved or trimmed my pubic area, and the hair was thick and dark. I turned, and spread my butt open, looking at my back door. Wisps of hair trailed back, and lightly circled my forbidden spot. I turned back around and grabbed my nightgown hanging off of my closet door.