All Comments on 'Days of Winter'

by Betherotika

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not bad but very strange

A nice devious plot twist made this a good story. The buildup was very good. The characters were well fleshed out. But the sex scenes were like your characters, came too fast. The story had some eroticism, but the depth of the sex scenes killed the buildup. The twist was definitely 'Sixth Sense' worthy, but despite being 5 pages it lacked an edge. It seems you stressed the complexity factor more than anything else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow

I’ve always enjoyed your stories. Thank you for this little gem.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Twist!

Like the story. Sexy, nice twist in the end. Can we have a second part, with Roger involved?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So glad you are back!

confession is good for the soul.

I hope there is a further installment of this series.

MaskedRiderMaskedRideralmost 4 years ago

That was AB awesome start ... hopefully there are additional chapters to the story. So many possibilities!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well Done!

Great first installment. Lots of hints of possible things to come. I was really excited about the "Wipe me" mini-scene, would love to see that kink developed in future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

A lot of "I" did this, did that, thought this or that.

Way too many I's.

The story overall was not too bad but the I's were just too much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Author’s Secret little known on Literotica

The past tense of KNEEL is KNELT.

Not “kneeled”.

luuv2watchuluuv2watchualmost 4 years ago

Wow! Loved it. Many elements next to impossible to find in Literotica stories. Mom incest; mom gets fucked from behind by bi (well mostly gay I think?) son, then they cum together watching gay "daddy" porn of 50 year old stud fucking teen boy in a motel room. I mean fuck sakes that scene alone almost made me cum but I wanted to last until the end of your story. Then the son's wife turns out to be just as nasty if not more than son and mom together, as she wanted to eat Dana's sons cum from mommy cunt. Sheesh, recapping in this comment is getting me all hard again.

Only depressing aspect is it makes me want to give up trying to write myself as this story was so epically better than any attempt I could believe I could ever muster.

Respect, so well imagined and written.

sp9983sp9983almost 4 years ago
Lost

So was this a plan on their part? Were they pretending to have problems?

Haxaw11Haxaw11almost 4 years ago
Surprise

Not the "Happy Ending" I was exspecting, Better.

reloader44reloader44almost 4 years ago

Got to get Dad involved in this but maybe he already is & Mom don't know it yet ! That would be an interesting twist !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My Favorite Author - Want More

I've followed Betherotika since their first post. And when I see a new story, I'm thrilled. This story might be their hottest yet! And yes, i want to echo what others have said. I love the bisexual incest angle. We don't get much of that.

If anyone is writing bisexual incest, please, write more and faster! There's just not very much out there. Thank you, Betherotika for the story! It's super good!

blackknight314blackknight314almost 4 years ago

Different but good. Sometimes the pronouns got mixed up.

Thanks for sharing this.

BetherotikaBetherotikaalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you all

Thank you so much for the feedback, I really appreciate it. I’ve always enjoyed the LGBT community and I love intertwining a bit of taboo into it. I look forward to writing much more ;)

PS. I don’t have an editor, so I apologize for the grammatical errors/structuring, etc. I noticed a couple of you pointed it out.

CheerfulVoidCheerfulVoidover 3 years ago
You've still got it.

So glad to see you're still writing and still sharing, I'm always eager for whatever you post. The errors didn't prevent me from enjoying this, but if you're looking for an editor I would happily volunteer. Anything to help you get more of these delicious stories out!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous