Days of Winter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave a wicked grin, "no it's not at all..." I shifted, "sooooo..." I was hesitant on what to say, "hmmmmm should we play a game?"

Steven looked over at me, "like?"

"I don't know!" I said throwing my arms up.

We all started laughing.

"I have an idea..." I said, "how about I give Jane a crash lesson in massage?"

We laughed again.

"And who does this benefit?" Jane asked sarcastically, "him?"

I giggled.

"Well..." Steven started to defend himself. "She suggested it..."

"I mean I'm all for it..." Jane jumped at the opportunity before it got awkward.

"Done... let's do it." I stood up, "get to your comfort level, and I'll grab some lotion and oil, and we'll get started. Drape yourself with the blanket." I told him and got up and walked to my room.

I slid on a pair of yoga pants and walked back out into the living room. There was a soft glow from the fire, much like the first time I massaged Steven... except this time I'd be doing it with his wife.

Jane came walking out of their room wearing a pair of pajama shorts and a tee.

Steven was under the thin blanket, covering his waist down.

"Okay, are you ready?" Jane asked Steven playfully.

"I guess so..." Steven grunted.

I kneeled down beside Steven's body, and Jane did the same.

I opened up the oil, "just breath in, let your body relax and heal..."

"Mm smells good." Jane whispered.

I poured some of the oil onto his back and started massaging it into him.

Steven breathed hard. I grabbed Jane's hand and guided it to one side of his back, as I worked the other side.

"Just like that." I encouraged her.

Steven shifted his body and I wondered if he was getting turned on.

"Mm feels good." Steven muttered into the pillow his face was buried in.

"Good sweetie... this is all for you." I smiled at Jane as I said it.

I slowly moved the blanket as we got to his gluteal muscle. I tucked the material around his private area and the crack of his ass.

Both Jane and I took a cheek, and began massaging. With each motion, the blanket slowly slid down off of his crack, exposing him. I moved to grab the material and bring it back up over his exposed area, but changed pushed my hand back. She looked up at me and gave me a wicked grin.

Jane let her fingers massage inward toward Steven's crack of his ass. She kept going, looking up at me then down at her husband's ass. I could feel my pussy tingle with electricity.

She let her fingers slide into the canyon between his cheeks, and I could tell by the lust in her face that she was touching Steven's asshole.

His body shifted and his moaned. It was an almost uncomfortable shift, as though 'this feels good but my wife is here...'

I wondered if he thought it was me touching his most private area without Jane knowing it.

"Does that feel good baby?" Jane asked him.

"Yes..." he moaned into the pillow. "Really good..."

"Yeah?" Jane asked as she leaned down into him and licked down the crack of his ass.

"Oh my god..." Steven moaned.

I mouthed the same thing to Jane as her head came up.

Jane leaned over Steven's body and wrapped her hand around my head, pulling me into a kiss.

I could taste him. Sweet... salty... bitter...

"Mmm" I moaned into her mouth.

I felt Steven shift, turning at his upper body, lifting his head up. He looked right at us kissing.

"What..." Steven started.

"Shhhh..." Jane hushed him. "Lay down babe... let us rub you."

I looked at Jane, the wicked, devilish grin spreading across her face... there was something about her.

She grabbed my head again, and pushed me down to Steven's ass. I licked as he moaned and turned to face me...

"Mmm Dana, eat him... I'll be right back..." Jane moaned and left the room.

"What the..." I said looking at my son.

Jane was quick and came walking back in holding the laptop.

"I was looking around, and I stumbled upon this crazy little video..." she said as she tapped on the keys.

She sat down next to us, and Steven turned to look... something different crossed his face, something darker.

Jane hit play, "I think you'll like this one, mommy."

VIDEO

It was a dingy motel room, and the date in the right hand corner of the video showed that it was shot a couple months ago.

"Hey babe, come out here." It was Steven's voice behind the camera.

Jane came walking out of the bathroom in a pair of white panties and a tank.

"Mmm filming already?" She said to the camera.

She crawled onto the bed and the camera followed her to Steven's dick.

"Fuck I'm so horny. Where the fuck is he? I hope he's bigger than you baby... I want to taste that sweet cum so fucking bad." Jane moaned as she played with Steven's hard dick.

"Yeah baby? You gonna eat is cum out of me while he's fucking you?" Steven shot back.

"Mmm fuck, I want it." She said in a devilish way. She then looked right at the camera, "you know what else I really want, baby?"

"Tell me..." Steven suggested.

There was a tap at the door, and Jane turned toward it, then back to the camera.

"Mmm baby... I'll tell you after her leaves."

She got off the bed and Steven followed her path to the door.

Jane unlocked it, and the guy... kid walked in. He was about 18, Hispanic with tattoos everywhere.

"Fuck you're cute." Jane said as she pulled him into the room and started undoing his pants.

"Mm babe, he is fucking cute." Steven filmed as Jane pulled out the strangers dick, "and uncut..."

"Fuck." Jane took him into her mouth and started sucking. "Mmmmm" she moaned around his meat.

Steven moves in closer, "suck him babe, get him fucking hard."

Jane grabbed the camera and pulled her mouth off. "Suck him babe... lick his sexy dick."

Steven moved in and started sucking him hard and deep.

Jane passed the camera up to the stranger and she started licking him with Steven. Both of the sucking him hard and long.

"Here sexy boi, gimme that..." Jane took the camera, "babe get on all fours..."

Steven got on all fours as the stranger reached over and grabbed a condom from his jeans that were now on the floor. He slid it on and got back behind Steven and started rubbing his dick into Steven's asshole.

"Mmmm sweetie... mmhmm... no no no..." she grabbed at the strangers dick and pulled at the condom. She slid it off, then licked his precum off of the tip. "We don't use these sweetie... we want to feel, smell, and taste every little part of this."

The strangers duck twitched and precum oozed out from his piss hole. Jane grabbed him, rubbing the head into her husband.

"Fuck yes... fucking bare... raw as fuck." Steven moaned as he felt him enter.

"Fucking bare, baby." Jane whispered into the strangers ear.

The stranger tensed up and Jane watched his balls tighten, "oh fuck..." he moaned as he started to cum.

Jane watched as her husband began shooting his own load onto the floor beneath them.

"Yeah that feel good coating your insides?" Jane asked her husband.

"So damn good."

The stranger pulled out, still pulsating, coated in cum and ass. He looked for his pants.

"I..." he started.

Jane got close to him, grabbing his dick, "no hun... I want to feel the last little bit..." she said as she pulled her panties aside and pulled the strangers dick into her. "Mmmm fuck baby he does feel good."

Steven moved to his face, "clean me off sexy." He told the stranger as he put his dick into his mouth.

The stranger sucked Steven until he went soft inside of his mouth.

Jane slid off the strangers dick, "mm that felt good. Even though it was the leftovers." She said with a wicked laugh.

The stranger dressed and said by nervously as he left the room.

Steven has the camera, and looked at Jane. "Fuck baby, he was hot."

"I know... I wanted to feel him cum." She said back, looking at the camera.

"You gonna tell me what else you really want, baby?" Steven asked her, holding the camera on her face.

"Mmmmm" she giggled in a dark deviant way, "I want us to seduce your mother..." she whispered, and bit her lip.

There was heavy breathing coming off the camera from Steven. Then, the camera moved down janes body, and stopping on Steven's cock. He was rock hard.

"You like that idea, baby?" Jane whispered then moved her hand to his dick.

"I do..." Steven said as his dick spasmed.

The video cut out to black.

******

I sat there looking at the black screen of the video on the laptop.

Then, Janes voice snapped me back to the real.

"Dana... mommy... I want to eat my husband's cum out of you." Janes whispered.

"Mmm" was all I could manage, as I slid my bottoms down past my ass.

I leaned forward onto all fours, and felt my son position himself behind me.

"Fuck, you're dripping onto my dick." Steven said as he pushed into me.

"Oh god, fuck sweetie." I moaned hard.

"Fuck..." Jane got close to us, touching both of us, "you two look beautiful... so erotic and taboo... I can smell the incest."

She crawled underneath me, so that her mouth was at my pussy.

"Cum inside of her baby... do it..." Jane mouthed as she licked me.

"Oh fuck I'm cumming, fuck!" Steven

I could feel each and every spasm, and the load of hot seed drive through me.

As soon as I felt him pull from me, I sat up, leaning back onto janes face.

I started to cum as she sucked my son's cum out of me.

I turned around and kissed her, my pussy at hers, and I could feel her body shake. She had wanted this for a long time, and I could feel the pleasure rush through her soul.

"I love you, sweetie." I told her as I kissed her.

"Mm I love you mommy." She said kissing me passionately.

Steven's dick was inches from our face. I pulled at him, putting him into Jane's mouth.

We shared him back and forth like that for the next few minutes, until he came between our lips.

"Mmmm I love you both." I whispered and kissed them.