All Comments on 'Days Off with Lindsay - Megan Pt. 02'

by LindsayMurray

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Godfather8965Godfather8965over 2 years ago

Love the detail and the different point of view, you are an exquisite writer.

OldnotDead71OldnotDead71over 2 years ago
Very nice.

I like your pacing. You're in complete control, and we're just along for the ride. But it's a sexy ride, so... lead on!

~B

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe2029over 2 years ago

Deliciously hot and softcore. Love the mystery and the friends gravitating. Good quality writing too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I’m soaked after reading this more pleaseeee

EGRIEGRIabout 2 years ago
Clever girl

You are delivering a great story. Your descriptions and thoughtful creation of scenes and interactions are wonderful. The talented Ms. Megan is really, really, adept with her teeth and mouth. This man has quite the catch on his hands. As far as Rueben goes that must have been one heck of a car crash to prompt perpetual abstinence and abruptly give up this fine young lady.

Looking forward to my reading the remaining chapters

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLindsayMurray@LindsayMurray
Thank you for supporting my work! My loyal fans here are what kick-started my career as a writer. I adore you all. I do plan to continue to post short stories here! But if you'd like to be up to date on all my work, visit my website and subscribe to my newsletter. My website f...