Dazar'alor Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At any rate, Erisel's brain had been hijacked by her physical urges, and the consequences of her decision could wait. She allowed Rastiki to ram her well into the hour, taking her to the threshold of a mind-blowing climax. This turn of events was unexpected but welcome. "Harder," she pleaded. He was happy to oblige, now intent on making soup of her organs with rough, full-throttled jabs. He also pulled on her hair for good measure, compelling her to submit entirely to his will.

'Fuck,' she distressed, 'this troll is going to make me cum.' Her plan to humble the shopkeeper was going to fall apart soon, and there was nothing she could do about it. Hopefully, he found her equally satisfying and they could arrive at some sort of truce. For now, though, her body was primed for detonation.

"Fuck, I'm... I'm..."

Erisel felt every one of her muscles tense up as the electrical signals in her body went haywire. In a flash of ecstasy, she released her loving juices all over Rastiki's triumphant cock. "FUCK!" was all she could cry as her lust was made transparent. She was finished, and to her astonishment, her partner was not.

Spinning Erisel onto her back, Rastiki went to work plowing her against his bed. With one leg under each hand, he split her open wide enough to accommodate his large torso. No longer in a mental state capable of trading playful banter, she was grateful he had the common courtesy to shut up while he fucked her.

Breathing heavily and gleaming with perspiration, Erisel had nothing more to hide. Her half-lidded eyes and blushing cheeks betrayed her affectionate nature. Rastiki stared back at her with predatory focus, no longer needing to disguise his insatiable appetite.

Now that Rastiki was free to go about it at his own pace, Erisel expected him to cum at any moment. To her mystification, he didn't. Minutes flew by until she lost track of time, only recognizing how late it was by the sunlight fading from the curtains. Without any other choice but to wait, she prayed that she would last long enough for him to cum.

Only after Erisel's pussy had been absolutely devastated did Rastiki begin to drill into her at terminal speed. She could feel his grip tighten on her legs as he hastened his grind, causing her to whimper with excitement and relief. He closed his eyes in concentration, bound to finish strong.

Finally, after hours since his last orgasm, Rastiki burst inside Erisel's unsuspecting womb. His sperm rapidly flooded her chasm until the overflow oozed out and pooled up on the bed. Erisel touched to back of her hand against her forehead and closed her eyes in fatigue, taking this opportunity to catch her breath.

Now pumped full of Rastiki's hot syrup, Erisel looked upon the wreckage between her legs with dismay. "Did you just cum inside me?" she asked in disbelief. If it were any other time than right now, she would have given him a verbal lashing for such an irresponsible mistake, but her brain was simply fried. "I'd better not get pregnant," she groaned.

Rastiki shrugged in response. That wasn't his problem. He pulled out of elf with a conclusive grunt, knowing her vagina would never be the same. He would have felt sympathetic if she hadn't behaved so ornery.

"Now wit dat part out of da way...," Rastiki started. Erisel's eyes eased open to look at him with uncertainty. He climbed out of bed to grab a flask of water from the other side of the room, quenching his thirst with one great chug. Now freshly hydrated, he turned his attention to the love totem his customer had made such a big fuss over earlier. At the snap of his fingers, the totem lit up, radiating with sexual energy.

Panicking, Erisel sat up and gawked at the totem. "Wait... you mean it wasn't on this entire time!?"

"How else ya gonna tell da difference?"

"I was expecting you to-- oof!"

Before Erisel could finish bitching, Rastiki yanked her to the end of his bed and started round two. He went on to make love to the well-deserving elf all evening, boning her in every conceivable position known to trolls. He came several more times on her head, in her ass, and anywhere else he decided to mark with his spunk. Thanks to the totem's magic, every next bout was hotter than the last. By the time he was finished, it was late into the night, and the candles had burned down low. A cum-soaked Erisel lay face-up in his bed, exhausted to the core from the most incredible experience of her life. "That was... wild...," is all she could comment before passing out.

When Erisel finally woke, she sat herself up and stretched before rubbing her eyes. With a tired yawn, she scanned the room, noticing Rastiki was already up and leaning on the counter. Her gaze was then diverted to the entrance where he had pulled back the curtain. "What the fuck," she steamed. "You opened the store? How many people saw me!?"

"Don't worry ya little head. It ain't rush hour yet."

Erisel flung herself off the bed and scrambled to find her clothing. In spite of feeling sore and smelling like troll tang, she dressed herself as best as she could for public appearance. "My fiancรฉ's going to have a fit," she grumbled.

"Leavin' so soon?" Rastiki jeered.

"Shut up. I need a map."

Rastiki reached behind the counter and pulled out two pieces of parchment, laying them out for her. She hurried over to collect her map and what appeared to be a bill.

"What's this... fifteen silver for the map... fifty gold for 'stress relief therapy session'...?" She glared at him furiously. "You're charging me for the sex!?"

Rastiki leaned on the counter to be face-to-face with her. "Ya had me shop closed all evenin'. I gotta make money somehow."

Fuming, Erisel dug around in her purse for the fifty gold and fifteen silver. She didn't have time to argue with the reprobate. Humiliated, she slammed the coins on the counter and spun around to leave.

"Wait!" he called out.

"What now?"

"What ya tink about buyin' da totem?"

Slowly, she turned around to glower. "...How much?"

Hours later, Erisel arrived at the inn to be confronted by her hysterical fiancรฉ. 'Oh, here we go,' she lamented as she watched him race across their room. The last thing she needed right now was his barrage of questions.

"By the Sunwell, what happened!? Were you kidnapped!?" he exclaimed.

"Er... yes. Kidnapped," she lied.

"I was looking for you all night. Are you okay? Do we need to take you to see a doctor?"

"A doctor? Uh... no thanks."

Erisel turned away from Tasius to hide her embarrassment, briskly walking to the nearest table to set down her purse. She pulled out the souvenir she had recently purchased, marveling at it for a few seconds before stuffing it away again.

"You're a mess," Tasius remarked. "What happened to you?"

"A long story," she dismissed. "I just need a bath."

She turned again to depart, leaving her fiancรฉ hopelessly confused by her inexplicable aloofness. She stopped just before exiting to address a sudden idea that popped into her head. "Oh, and Tasius...," she ventured, "we should let go of Worty. I think a Zandalari servant is better suited for my needs."

12