Rescued by Mermaids

Story Info
A trio of nubile mermaids rescue a big orc and tend to him.
18.6k words
4.81
7.7k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IronBear
IronBear
26 Followers

It was another typical day for the two mermaids, Xelene and Lyressa, who were gliding swiftly through the deep waters they were familiar with. They were on their daily routine of roving across the vast expanse of the ocean, which provided them with an endless amount of places to explore or sights to see. This was especially true during the middle of the day -- such as it was for them now -- when the sun was at its brightest, its rays cutting through the water and illuminating many of its wonders.

The ever-curious mermaid duo eagerly anticipated their return to a coral reef from the previous day, its mysteries having remained uninvestigated.

Both of their long, finned tails undulated gracefully, propelling them with ease through the sea. They didn't slow for a moment, with each passing minute one that could be better allocated towards making new discoveries. On occasion, they would even have a playful race to see who could arrive first. Lyressa often won these little contests, as she was somewhat smaller and thus more agile.

But there was something unexpectedly new above them, floating gently overhead on the water's surface. Its distinct shape and green color were difficult to miss, and caught the corner of Lyressa's eye while she swam.

She paused her movements and squinted upward to try and get a better glimpse of the odd sight. There was a large wooden plank, unremarkable on its own... another random piece of common flotsam. What was hanging from the plank, however, was what really piqued Lyressa's curiosity.

Legs. Two massive green legs, dusted with black hair, were dangling in the water from the end of the plank. It was the lower half of a large, green humanoid -- unlike anything Lyressa had seen -- and seemingly attached to the plank, unmoving. From this angle underwater, it was a complete mystery whether it could be alive or dead. But Lyressa quickly decided that she had to find out more about this strange being. Many questions were unanswered and she simply had to take a closer look!

Her hand snapped out to grab the passing tail of her friend, Xelene, halting her from swimming further. Xelene stopped in place, turning her head to meet Lyressa's, raising a brow.

Tilting her chin towards the surface, Lyressa gave a gesturing point with her hand towards the plank and its big inhabitant.

Xelene's eyes widened at the most unusual sight. Shaking her tail free, she looked back to Lyressa and motioned for her to follow. The two of them spiraled up through the water, approaching the plank but cautiously keeping it at a safe distance. They had enough prior encounters
with dangerous humans to know the importance of remaining vigilant first and foremost.

They broke the surface with a resounding splash, heads barely poking out from the water and assessing the situation. Three things became immediately obvious: the green individual was definitely male, he was unconscious, and he was much bigger than the two of them. His upper body was sprawled onto the plank, showcasing his muscle-rippled back and bulging arms which -- much like his legs -- were dappled by thick patches of black scruffy hair. His massive form was rising and falling gently, with each slow breath the only indication to the mermaids that he wasn't already dead. His brawny hands were loosely clinging to the top of the plank, barely providing the oversized individual with the stability to remain on top of it.

The two mermaids took a minute to just gape at the visual spectacle that was this hulking green being. They exchanged excited glances, both on the same page of being intrigued by who or what he was. Xelene was the first to boldly move in.

She fluttered closer, around the plank to the spot where the green male's head was pressed flat on its side. Lyressa remained floating in place, biting her lip and paying close attention to both her friend and the stranger.

Xelene rounded the plank slowly, getting the opportunity to finally gaze upon the male's resting face.

His broad cheek was shoved against the wood, and a pink tongue was rolled out between two jutting tusks and a set of fat lips. His closed eyes were small, but everything else surrounding them was bigger and well-defined. This included his stubbled, square jaw, bulbous nose, and thick, bushy eyebrows. While perhaps not handsome in the common sense, his rugged features were extremely masculine and aligned well with the rest of his muscular body.

Xelene had never seen someone quite like this green being. She had met a few different humans, but they were always slim in muscle or height and often resembled many of the mermen she was familiar with. And that familiarity was frankly boring to her.

But as her eyes poured over his features and she sized up that bulky body and rather disheveled face... she could feel her pulse quickening and an overwhelming urge to touch him, his slumbering form pulling at her like a magnet.

"He's so... big." She blurted out, breaking the silence and looking over at Lyressa with a thrilled grin.

Lyressa's worry quickly subsided to share in her friend's excitement of the moment. She was born mute but needed no spoken words to express the elation from this fresh discovery, beaming with joy, her blue eyes glittering in the sunlight.

She slipped closer to the opposite side of Xelene, where the green male's waist dipped into the water. Her eyes tiptoed down his broad back to his submerged rear, where a heavy black loincloth covered him -- the only clothing he wore. Her gaze wandered lower to the back of his thighs, where she recoiled in alarm upon seeing that the water was bloodied around each of the girthy legs. She wildly waved her hand to begin to signal this to Xelene when suddenly... he moved. Or rather, slipped.

His unconscious body had gently rocked sideways off of the plank which barely held him in the first place. He began to fall like a stone deeper into the water, his arms and legs dragging helplessly.

Both mermaids gasped and quickly dove beneath the surface after him. They caught up immediately, each one grasping a separate arm of his and tugging him upwards with as much strength as they could muster. It was not an easy task. Given his weight and the sheer size of him, they were barely able to lug him upwards to the safety of the surface. They plopped him back on top of the plank, draping his torso over it and both panting heavily from the raw exertion of the task. Water reflexively sputtered out from the mouth of the unconscious male before he resumed his slow and steady breathing.

"Let's get him back to the cove," Xelene said. "I saw the blood. He's wounded and clearly won't live to see tomorrow if we don't help him." She grasped her hand onto one of his bulging biceps, the feel of the muscle under each finger decidedly pleasant.

Lyressa gave a hurried nod in agreement. She mirrored her friend's position and the two of them began the long journey of guiding the plank and its drifting passenger back with them to the cove that they had called home.


--------


The head of Drog the orc felt blanketed by a thick haze. He was trapped between consciousness and a dream, only vaguely aware of his body being pushed along the water's surface. He heard words from a woman, but they sounded distant and unclear. She seemed pleased by something, however.

He could feel his body being pushed over roughly, onto his back, loosely laid across a slanted, rigid surface beneath. The words of the female voice began to grow slightly clearer, until it was enough that they started to make some sense in his mind.

"Go get Venus. She'll want to see our guest... I'll stay here and watch over him."

The voice sounded young and easy on the ears, but Drog couldn't clear the haze in his head to match it to a face. His eyes -- still closed -- fluttered as if stuck in an endless dream. He wanted to listen to more of that voice. Maybe even meet its owner. Instead, he could hear a loud splash off to his side, with only the gentle lapping of waves filling the air afterward. But a short moment passed, and her voice returned.

"Just you and me now, big guy." Her sultry words caressed his ears like warm silk.

He dimly felt the tracing of a soft hand over his thigh, before it ended up tugging at one knee, and then the other, separating his tree-trunk-like legs with some difficulty.

Drog's eyelids lifted partially open, dazed, but semi-aware of what was happening. The first thing that filled his sight was that of a pale, attractive woman at the end of his legs, her fiery orange hair flowing down and draped over the front of two voluptuous breasts. Her soft, hazel eyes glanced between his hulking legs, purposefully examining each of the blood-oozing wounds that adorned them. She nibbled upon her lower lip, her body shaking from this inspection. But she didn't seem worried or afraid of her patient. No, the gleam in her eyes spoke of a different story; excitement.

She wasn't aware of him watching her with lidded eyes, taking in her appearance just as much as she was taking in his. But his vision of her beautiful form faded in and out of his sight as he struggled to remain conscious. Between these lapses, he swore that he saw something rather stirring: she glanced over her shoulder, before smirking mischievously and staring directly between his spread legs. Her vision had settled upon his black loincloth, to that prominent bulge of the fabric which strongly hinted at the size of what lay beneath.

Her hand began trembling and moved through the air towards Drog's thighs, slowly maneuvering it closer to the expanse of his groin like she was fearful the bulge might suddenly wake up and bite her. Each finger extended delicately to pinch at the bottom fringe of the loincloth, exhaling only once contact was made. She grasped the end between index and thumb, deliberating while rolling the cloth through each digit. Her eyes twitched and lifted to look at Drog's face, which feigned that he was still peacefully asleep. With some difficulty, she swallowed the lump in her throat, and ever so slowly started hiking the edge of that loincloth into the air to give an unobscured view of the contents beneath.

The sight made her flinch backward in an instant.

"Oh my! That's... that's..." She was unable to find the words, and she continued to stare between his legs before deciding to settle with a lively: "Mmhmm!"

Drog's awareness of what was happening continued to climb. This enticing woman with the pleasant voice had his legs pulled wide apart, loincloth lifted, and was now gaping at his junk like it was a gift from the heavens! It all had to be a dream... an erotic dream. And if it was, he had a very good idea of where things would be going next, the lewd thoughts coiling down towards his flaccid cock.

Almost like she had a window into his head, the woman gave a languid lick across the surface of her lips and started to lean her face in under the raised loincloth, straight for his slumbering length!

But she stopped and recoiled upon hearing loud splashes rising up in the distance. Drog felt the held, taut loincloth being dropped back down over his loins and spotted the woman before him quickly turn to face in the opposite direction.

The disappointment immediately sank in. Her mouth had been mere inches away from getting at his dick, close enough that he could feel the warm breath graze the tip. Maybe this wasn't a dream after all, because by now, he realized, he'd probably be burying his cock down that woman's throat and remorselessly blowing his load.

The shapes of two more women had come into view, tearing Drog away from his dirty thoughts for now. But there was a new sight joining them, and one that was rather unexpected for him. Both of these women's lower halves were large fishlike tails that danced gracefully into the water behind them. One of the tails was a golden yellow, while the other a sky blue, but both were vividly eye-catching. Initially, it was a confusing sight for the orc. But the pieces slowly came together in his head; they were mermaids!

The haze in his mind had finally cleared up, but the reality of the situation became jarring. Instead of fully opening his eyes, Drog continued pretending he was unconscious. He had no idea what their intentions were, other than maybe 'Orange-hair' who seemed very interested in his penis. But that was something he did not wish to dwell on, for fear that it might make him erect... an outcome certainly not ideal given the situation.

He had heard from sailors about creatures called sirens who could lure men to a watery grave with their entrancing voices. Drog couldn't be sure if that was what they actually were, but so far he didn't feel like he was in any danger. It felt likely that they would have killed him by now if they were in fact dangerous. Regardless, he was in no proper state to fight them off.

A new voice called out from one of them, confident and smooth. "You two found... him?!" She asked, incredulous. There was a brief pause while she gave him a once-over. "My my, he sure is easy on the eyes, isn't he?"

Orange-hair responded. "Mhmm... he's a hunk! ...But he needs some medical attention." Drog felt one of her hands placed on his shin. "He has several gashes on his legs. And I think the right one might be fractured."

Another hand joined the first in touching his leg. It felt small and delicate as if she was afraid her touch might cause him to wither.

The second voice piped up again. "Lyressa brought the medicine." There was a loose clinking of glass. "We'll have him fixed up in no time."

Another pause, the sound of water rippling as Drog suspected the mermaids were positioning themselves around him. He couldn't risk peeking just yet, so he relied upon his ears to clue him in. He heard the jostling of hands rubbing together in a lather. And then felt a cold substance being smeared onto his wounds. He withheld a howl of pain, his face contorting into the slightest, restrained grimace, on the edge of giving his ruse away. The wet fingers continued to lightly pet along each of his bloody gashes shared between both legs.

"He's so much better looking than those weak humans we've rescued in the past," Orange-hair said.

"Agreed. I just want to nibble on one of those big muscles!" The second voice giggled. "Here, you can pour the rest down his throat, Ly."

Another pause, before the water audibly rippled with movement once more and Drog felt a different hand graze his face. Two fingers squeezed his meaty lips open before he felt the cold liquid being poured inside. It tasted like salty mud, and it was a bit of an ordeal to let it slide naturally down his throat, as he didn't dare risk exposing himself by swallowing.

One of the hands that had applied the liquid to his legs crept up along his thigh and came to stroke over the defined bulk of his abs. "Xelene, try touching here." The hand swept vigorously over his muscled bumps, the slight coldness of her palm almost making Drog tense up. "I just adore how strong he feels! Imagine laying down on top of him like a bed, face to face! Oh, the thought gives me goosebumps!"

"He could wake up any minute now. We should be a bit more careful..." A second hand caressed his abs now, separate from the first. "Mm, he does feel nice." This hand was warmer and traced two fingers just below his belly button, where a trail of black body hair disappeared beneath his loincloth.

Suddenly, Drog felt a set of small, soft lips press against his own, kissing his much bigger mouth with tenderness. This sneaky kiss sparked something within him that he did not want to resist. He began pushing back against the lips rather clumsily, with the size difference making it challenging. Her little lips felt so delicate, so enticing, and he simply had to see who they belonged to, damn the facade!

His eyes snapped open and were greeted by another extraordinary beauty, whose own eyes were closed while her mouth connected with his. This one had blonde hair, the same length as the orange-haired mermaid, and draped over the front of her breasts similarly. Drog came to the conclusion that they didn't believe in clothing, which was a belief he was thankful for!

"Lyressa!" The confident voice from before scolded.

The one known as Lyressa shot open her blue eyes, which went wide with surprised fear. She tore her lips from his in an instant, body recoiling backward into the water. But there was a faint, blushing smile adorning her face as she turned and swam away with one powerful flick from her tail. She retreated to the safety of her two allies floating in the water by his feet, where all three mermaids stared in awe at the awakened male like they were expecting him to make the first move.

His words came out a bit rougher than normal, his usual deep voice hampered by dehydration. "Uhh. Hey there?"

Drog began to properly lean his stocky body up, before yelping abruptly in agony and slumping back against the slanted rock. His right hand flew down and clutched against the thigh of his broken leg, a knee-jerk reaction that didn't help. The eyes of the spectating mermaids went wide from the startling noise of his pained cry, and they huddled closer to one another.

The orc slowly relaxed from the painful incident, finally examining his surroundings. He was on a flat, rocky outcropping emerging from the middle of a large expanse of glistening, clear water. Some distance away, the rather deep water was enclosed from nearly all sides by towering walls of rock that afforded the four of them a good deal of privacy. It was a quaint, isolated cove, with Drog's resting platform the centerpiece. A couple other hefty, slanted rocks were jutting out from the water nearby, but none were quite so appropriately shaped for multiple individuals to rest upon.

But Drog wasn't nearly as interested in where he was when compared to who he had for present company. He turned his head back to return to the stares of the mermaids directly at the end of his rock. Their creamy, slender forms were pushed together side by side in the water by his feet... including the exterior curves of their breasts. From his point of view -- where he could only see from their slim, taut bellies to their heads poking out from the water -- they looked simply like alluring, half-naked women.

On the left of the trio was the shortest of the three, but only barely. It was the blonde mermaid, Lyressa, who had been so bold to have started kissing him. She had a cute, mousy face with a small, dainty nose. Her eyes were much like the surrounding water, a dazzling blue that drew Drog in but also held a certain sense of demureness.

In the middle was the one called Venus, who had raven-black hair and exuded an aura of pure confidence. Her green eyes were busy appraising Drog, and he could already see the makings of some scheme brewing within. The edge of her pale pink lips curved into a wicked smirk. She looked ready to devour him.

Lastly, there was Xelene, the mischievous orange-haired beauty who had gotten an eyeful when she peeked under his loincloth. She had very full, ruby lips and a somewhat rounded face. Her seductive hazel eyes were topped by long lashes, which she never failed to bat at Drog when he exchanged glances with her. He already knew just how she lusted for him, and that single, brazen attempt to get her mouth on his length had set his heart ablaze with an immediate attachment to her in particular.

Perhaps the most appealing part of them -- at least to Drog -- was how layers of their wet, long hair still somehow remained draped over the swells of their breasts. This hid a lot of the otherwise naked flesh, but he could still see the edges of the curvaceous, plump sides protruding out from the natural coverings. All three mermaids had relatively similar breast sizes, and they each looked pleasantly firm and rounded.

IronBear
IronBear
26 Followers