DD Delight Pt. 03

Story Info
Strip Poker, Group Sex, and more make for hot reading.
3.2k words
4.45
16.4k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sdsioux
sdsioux
190 Followers

As it turned out the strip poker scene of the film will involve two new people who brought additional money to the project. They would be a part of the film as part of the agreement with the money they invested in the project. Jack, Sue, Rick, Lynn, Claire, and George would be the participants in the strip poker sequence.

They played five-card stud with each person having six pieces of clothing. Shoes and socks each counted as one. The prize, of course, was the favors that the women would give out, not that the men couldn't to the women.

The first hand was won by Sue with a straight. The second hand was won by George with three of a kind. The third hand was won by Jack also with three of a kind. Claire won the fourth with a flush making Lynn down to her underwear along with Rick. The fifth hand was won again by Sue with three of a kind.

"You guys are going to get a show if you like titties," said Lynn, as she bared her breasts. Her gorgeous grapefruit-size melons shook when she wiggled them back and forth smiling at the reaction she was getting from the guys. Her areolas were a dark pink from the golden-brown globes she had. The nipples were fast becoming erect from the excitement and attention.

Claire was down to her bra and panties, Rick was in his briefs, Jack and George were in their underwear, Sue still had her shirt, bra, and shorts on. The sixth hand was won by Rick with a full house. Lynn slipped her bikini panties off revealing her all over tan to the whistling of the guys. Jack and George slipped off their shirts and Claire took her bra off revealing her pure white breasts, smaller than Lynn's but still very nice. She had dark pink areolas with nipples that were already hardened with the imagination of what was going to happen to her. Sue slipped her shirt off revealing a frilly bra.

The seventh hand was won by George with three of a kind. Sue revealed her luscious breasts with strip teasing it off slowly letting the guys see her tits a little at a time making them ache to see her brown areolas and huge pencil eraser nipples. Claire slipped her panties off while Jack removed his underwear which left Rick and Lynn for favor time. The favor was a long kiss with Sue getting the kiss because she still had clothes on. George is the winner of the hand got to kiss Lynn and he wasted no time in giving her a full-on embrace feeling her wet pussy and erect nipples on her big breasts. The kiss was a sloppy one with lots of tongue from both parties making them both horny for more action.

The eighth hand was again won by George leaving him with the only person to have any clothes on. It was agreed that he could choose any woman he wanted and he picked Lynn leaving Rick with Sue and Jack with Claire. George chose two minutes of oral sex for each of them. Since George, Rick, and Jack were already erect it was very easy for the girls to take the cocks in their mouth and slide back and forth. It would have been fun to see who the best cocksucker was but all three of them did very well. The tips of their cockheads were all full of precum.

It was decided that the winner of the ninth hand could choose whoever they wanted and the tenth hand would be determined among the remaining four. Rick won the hand and selected Lynn with Claire winning the final hand and choosing Jack leaving Sue with George.

Rick prepared the three mats with pillows for the next take in the second scene which required the help of four young film apprentices, one for each couple and one who covered all of them.

"I'm going to leave it up to each couple to do whatever they want," said Rick who was eyeing Lynn's big breasts for fun.

Lynn cupped her huge mounds and pointed them at Rick knowing what he had in mind. Claire and Jack seemed ready to get started as well as Sue and George who were already kissing and hugging, getting warmed up for some hot action.

"Hold it you two," said Rick talking to Sue and George.

Rick wasted no time in going to her titties which he was addicted to kneading them carefully as you would do to freshly made bread dough. They were soft and when he added the oil they became shiny, slippery, and in a word erotic. Rick took his time rubbing the slick oil into her breasts making sure he didn't miss a spot. Rick's cock was sticking straight out ready to slide it between her marvelous pillows.

"You're not wasting any time are you?" Lynn asked.

"How can I possibly resist your conical delights?" as he pressed his cock into one of her nipples burying it deeply as well as sliding it up and down on the oil-covered cones.

George was having his own titty fun with the brown globes that Sue had to offer with a difference. He was using his mouth on her sensitive nipples instead of his cock and doing a good job as she was writhing with passion. She had her wet pussy pushed hard against his cock while her nipples were being saliva-coated.

Claire and Jack not to be outdone began feeling each other out, kisses deep with tongues and sloppy lips. The asses were being felt erotically Claire's pussy tightly pushed against his cock her breasts mashed against his chest she was ready for good fucking.

"Cut for a minute please," said Rick stopping his cock playing on Lynn's titties. "Let's have the guys lay down on the mats and have the women ride their cocks for five minutes. Everybody enjoy."

Jack, Rick, and George were erect and ready to go for Claire, Lynn, and Sue as they all sat down on the cocks and slid them into their waiting pussies. There was a sexual release from all six of them as the cocks slid in the vaginas and the women began to slide up and down at their own pace. Jack and Sue, who were new to this looked at each other knowing this was the first time they had fucked someone else since they were married.

The scene of all three couples with switching to individual shots would make for a good photographic situation adding to the film.

Rick had his hands buried into Lynn's tits pushing them deep into her chest feeling her beautiful mounds in addition to the very nice fucking he was getting. George had his hands underneath Sue's as if he was weighing them or comparing between the two and Jack was holding on to Claire's waist enjoying the pussy he had.

"Cut again for a minute," said Rick. "This is called DD Delights so I have an idea to give it a little titty action. Why don't two of you hover over Jack and rub your titties on his cock? The third could bury their tits in your mouth."

"I'll volunteer for stroking his cock with my tits which I've done before. Care to join me Lynn?" said Sue with lust on her mind.

"I'll give him a mouthful he won't forget for a while, said Claire.

All four of them assumed their positions on the mat knowing what to do while Jack laid back and enjoyed the treat he was going to get from the girls. Lynn and Sue hung their breasts over his cock rubbing their glorious mounds on his erect rod while Claire had stuffed one of her mounds in Jack's mouth which he was hungrily feeding on like a nursing baby. Nice breasts all around him and he loved it.

With Rick and George watching, the girls continued their breast assault on Jack with Lynn and Sue covering his cock with their breasts and Claire letting him bite on her nipples.

"Are you going to cum on our titties," Sue purred.

"Let me feel your hot cum on my titties," Lynn said sexily.

"What about me?" declared Claire. "I'm gonna lay down too."

"I have an idea," said Rick. "Lynn, Sue, and Claire sit up on your knees and let Jack cum on all of your titties."

Jack stood up as the girls positioned themselves for the hosing they were going to get. Each of them cupped their gorgeous mounds and stuck their chests out to give Jack a good shot at their titties. Jack smiled as he began to stroke himself to climax thinking about who would get it first. He had to squirt his wife first or she would say something to him later but she was in the middle. Better go left to right.

Jack continued his stroking to the dirty comments of the girls making him hornier.

"Cover my nipples," cried Sue.

"I'll give you a real titty fuck later if you want," said Lynn.

"Cover my mounds with cum," Claire offered.

Jack had reached the end of his stroking and he let loose cum for each of the girls. Lynn got the first burst on the middle of her cleavage, Sue got a big rope on her chin as he missed her tan globes, Claire got cum on her right nipple, and Sue got the last rope because he had missed and it fell on the top of her left breast. He had a little bit left and Lynn licked his cock dry slurping it all up.

The three guys watched as the hot cum dripped down off their breasts and Sue's chin. Jack had a lot of cum for one guy and he painted the three women pretty well.

"What is up next for us?" said Lynn who stood there sexily waiting for some direction.

"I wouldn't mind a little three on one from the girls," said George.

"I know what you want Rick," said Lynn as she pushed her chest out again.

"Girls give George a good time. Make him cum good and then I'll let Lynn take care of me."

As George lay down Claire and Lynn got on either side of his face and covered part of it with one of their nice tits covering his eyes with nipples and pushing the breast flesh with their hands. Sue went for his big cock and swallowed it in one bite slurping it on the way down. She then began to slide it in and out using her lips for friction and her tongue to tease him.

Sue was certainly getting George's attention as he grabbed the back of her head and guided it in deeper while Lynn and Claire were performing breast excitement on his face. Lynn had now shoved her erect nipple into his mouth while Claire was sliding her breast back and forth over his eyes.

George was ready to cum as he was so hard and wanted to cum so bad and with an extra thrust or two he did in her mouth Sue swallowing some of it and the rest went in her mouth which she gulped down. George was relieved and Sue had a smile on her face.

Rick decided he wanted to titty fuck all three of them before he exploded his load all over Lynn who I think he had a crush on. All three got down on the mat and Rick started with Claire whose pink areolas and nipples were ready for action. She was the only one of the three to have white breasts and her areolas showed a lot more than Lynn or Sue. Rick fucked them nice and slow popping his head out of the titty flesh. It felt so good he knew he was going to have to quit soon or he would shoot his load all over her breasts which was exactly what Claire wanted. Everyone was finding out what a slutty girl she was. He stopped and went over to Sue who had a lot of titty fucking experience with Jack.

Rick slid his cock in as Sue pushed her mounds together with tight with her hands making the cleavage pencil-thin. Rick again took his time as he slowly slid his throbbing cock back and forth. His cock head also popped out of the top of her brown titties leaving a small trail of precum behind. He again had to be careful or he would fill her cleavage with cum too. He stopped in time to slide his now very aroused cock into the waiting cleavage of Lynn.

Lynn was also holding her big tits as he slid back and forth making him harder and harder. Rick knew he was going to cum but this time he also knew he didn't have to hold back.

"Fuck my titties," cried Lynn. "Cum coat me, baby."

Rick still managed not to cum as he pushed into her flesh and watched the head pop out of the golden-brown flesh. Her wiggling, however, did her in and he shot load after load into her waiting breasts some mixed with Jack's cum but most being from Rick who loved fucking her tits. She smiled because she loved having him fuck her big titties.

**********

They all took a much-needed break including the four camera guys and the production manager who made a total of eight guys. Claire, having office business to attend to, was excused and left for the day. Out to eat they went five of them horny from the previous shooting.

"I have an idea for us for this afternoon which we have to pay for whether or not we

use it," said Rick.

"We're anxious to hear," said Sue who looked great with her tanned body.

"Count me in whatever it is," chirped Lynn.

"You've never had multiple partners before have you Sue," said Rick.

"Nope I haven't," Sue said.

"Would you be willing to?"

"How many?"

"Three guys"

"What would I have to do?"

"Fucking, sucking, and who knows."

"I would be willing to try."

"We take two of the camera guys and Jack with the third camera guy shooting the sequence. Then we take the other two camera guys and George to take care of Sue."

"Let's get going back to the shooting," said Sue.

The camera guys were excited at what was going to happen. They usually were never treated this way at all. Maybe it would be in the film, maybe not but they didn't care. Jack and George were ready for more action, especially from Sue and Lynn.

Lynn was first up with Jack and the two photographers who huddled before they stripped their clothes off and started on Lynn. Jack lay down on the mat and Lynn sat down on his cock and began to ride it. One of the photographers shoved his big young cock in her mouth and the other stood next to her while she stroked his cock on her tits concentrating on her nipples. She sucked, fucked, and stroked all of them enjoying all of them.

Lynn drove her pussy down on his cock to the base getting it as deep she could. She took as much of the cock she could in her mouth sliding it back and forth like a lollipop. Her breasts were now excited from the rubbing of the cock on her nipples and titties which she sure liked to do. In fact, all of this attention was making her so horny. George and Sue were watching while playing with each other. He was playing with her tits and she was pressing his cock hard to her breasts.

Rick not being able to resist her big titties started rubbing the free one with his cock and immediately got a nice rise from his cock. Having two cocks on her titties, one in her pussy and one in her mouth suited her just fine. She wanted as much cock as she could get.

Meanwhile, the production manager was also getting very horny and wanted in but four was plenty, five a crowd. The young photographer couldn't stand anymore sucking and he pulled his cock out of Lynn's mouth and shot his cum all over her face. Since he probably had not cum in a while there was a lot of it and it hit her eyes, closing them as well as her cheeks, lips, and chin. She was as covered as one person can cum!

His place was taken by the other photographer who slid his cock in her mouth and began mouth fucking her. The production manager seeing the free breast joined the party. As Rick stopped and backed away Lynn used both of her big breasts to get the manager really hard. Jack enjoyed her sliding up and down.

The production manager was next to explode and he did so all over her beautiful tits with white trails of cum on her golden breasts. Some of his cum from her chin was beginning to drip onto her breasts. The other photographer pulled his cock out and shot all of his cum on her face too giving her the look of a bukkake taking place. Her face was now covered in cum. Her eyes were shut from the cum and the rest of her chin, nose, mouth, and cheeks showed she had been sprayed well.

Jack finally let go filling her wet pussy with cum.

As they got up they were quickly replaced with two new photographers and George who took his place on the mat cock ready to shove into Sue's waiting pussy. One of the photographers slid his cock into her waiting mouth and the other attacked her brown titties with his cock. Sue slid up and down on George's cock grinding her pussy into it. At the same time, she sucked the cock and tried to wrap the other cock around her beautiful titties. She felt excited like why she had waited so long to do this.

All sorts of wild things were running thru her head now.

"Put your cock in my mouth too," she said.

Rick came over to Sue and shoved his cock as well as he could into her mouth. She took the two cock heads well hoping that both of them would cum at the same time. The photographer by straddling her managed to wrap her breasts around his cock and was fucking them. Her pussy was full of cock, she was a happy woman. Jack watched at what she was doing and smiled knowing a new side of her had cum to the surface.

Both the photographer and Rick took their cocks out and began rubbing them on her cheeks until they came one after another on her face covering her with white sticky goo. The other photographer wasn't too far behind and he made white trails of cum on her pretty golden breasts. As Sue climaxed George shot his load in her wet pussy filling her so it seeped out of her body. She was a wet mess and loved it like Lynn did and couldn't wait for more.

sdsioux
sdsioux
190 Followers