DD Delight Pt. 02

Story Info
30 plus guys on the beach with Lynn and others.
3.2k words
4.24
13.3k
8
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sdsioux
sdsioux
189 Followers

6 AM came around very early for Lynn especially given the fact that Rick, her new boss didn't leave until 10 PM last night. The pizza was good and the titty fucking was very good but Lynn needed her sleep, getting the kids ready for Mrs. Peter, a lifesaver for the kids who will benefit from this eventually and making herself up for the day at the beach with 30 guys.

La Jolla CA, a suburb of San Diego had Black's Beach a public but out of the way nude sandy shore where the filming would take place. Rick had already paid the fees for one day and extras could be found on the beach itself, anxious wannabes looking for 5 minutes of fame.

Lynn dressed in a bikini with a jacket to keep her warm until the sun came out. The clouds had not yet moved offshore and it kept the temperature in the upper 50's. The bikini was modest except for the excess cleavage that she had. Her big breasts were ready to burst the confines of the bikini top, something that Lynn used to over the years.

Big breasts were an asset but also a liability and fighting a losing battle from an early age was difficult for her. She could feel her breasts about to pop free as she stretched her body to fully wake up.

She spotted Rick, Kamisaki, and Claire down the beach talking. She waved as she walked down to greet them.

"Hello everyone," she said, as she waved at all of them.

"Hi Lynn," she heard 3 times from everyone.

Claire was surprisingly sluttily dressed for an office manager. She was tall and thin with short black hair and had on a Mounds candy bar t-shirt on which was nicely written across her big breasts. The nipples poked through the chocolate candy bars teasing the lusty viewer to bite into the candy bar for a special treat. Sandals and very short shorts completed what she was wearing which was a far cry from the business suit she had on yesterday.

Kamisaki wore a DD Delight t-shirt which enhanced her nice titties because it was 2 sizes too small for her.

Rick was a lot more business-like, especially for the beach. A blue button-down shirt, gray slacks, nice shoes on a 6' 170 lb frame. He had in his hands a couple of DD Delight t-shirts probably for Lynn.

"I have a couple of promo shirts for you Lynn. "The X-tra large will fit you but not correctly I fear."

Lynn took her jacket off revealing her bikini before she quickly put the shirt on.

"Good advertising," she said.

"How about if I run to Starbucks and get us some coffee. Anything to eat with that?" said Rick.

"I'll have a bagel and cream cheese," said Claire.

"A Danish for me," said Kamisaki.

"A cranberry muffin," said Lynn.

"Be back in a few," said Rick.

"Cute shirt Claire. I like where your nipples stick out," Lynn said.

"Pretty sexy, huh," Claire replied.

"If I may ask why are you here?" asked Lynn.

"We'll need some more cheesecake pictures," said Claire as she pulled her Mounds candy bar t-shirt off letting everyone on the beach sees her nice breasts.

While not as large as Lynn or Kamisaki they were still a handful of nice firm flesh with dark red nipples that stuck out of her chest with no sag yet.

"How about a mouthful," said one of the young studs on the beach?

"Sure," she said.

The young man walked over to Claire and promptly put his mouth on one of her breasts kneading the other one with his hand. Claire instantly felt a nerve ending going off and she sucked her chest in at the feeling that turned her on immediately. Before she knew it she was down on his blanket and they were locked in a deep kiss and erase with one breast being bitten and the other fondled.

Lynn was getting horny over the whole scenario and decided to start her day early. She picked out a projected stud and gave him a passionate kiss with her tongue and a very close hug to her body. Her DD Delight shirt had been pulled up already and his hands were in her pussy and bikini top feeling her lush breasts.

Kamisaki followed suit and stripped her top off baring her breasts first and then offering them to a young man who swallowed them whole, sucking on them like there was no tomorrow.

10 minutes later Rick came back to find all three of his girls fucking on the beach. Lynn was giving out a nasty blow job, Kamisaki was getting her pussy eaten, and Claire had her pussy full of cock.

"Does anyone want snacks and coffee?" he kiddingly said.

By then Lynn had taken a mouthful of cum, Claire was screaming to have her pussy fucked harder, and Kamisaki was being eaten out.

Joining in on the fun Rick stripped his clothes off and put his cock into Claire's mouth who promptly began sucking on his half-erect rod giving him an early morning blow job. Lynn was no sooner licking her lips off and two more guys were on top of her, one had shoved his cock in her pussy and a second was straddling her body fucking her big tits. Kamisaki who must have forgotten what her boyfriend had said was getting a nice tit job from someone who seemed to be enjoying her large globes.

Lynn pulled the cock out of her pussy in time for her to get a load on her stomach. Claire got a triple dose of cum for her wet pussy, mouth, and big tits while Kamisaki took a big hot load on her breasts. What a way to start the morning!

About this time the UCSD volleyball team began showing up all of them wearing DD Delight shirts. The sun was beginning to cum out with its warm rays of light, Lynn had stripped off her bikini completely sitting on a blanket waiting for the next move. Claire seemed to be ready for more action and her cum soaked tits were being sucked on by somebody else.

Rick took Lynn aside and explained to her what was going to happen.

"Each of the cum donors is going to have their way with you. They will feel up the merchandise, suck on your titties, kiss you, and whatever else they need to do to make themselves horny."

"You understand the rules of the filming?"

"The guys are looking to unload on you; this is what they're being paid for, said Rick."

"How many are coming?"

"Who knows?"

"Okay."

Lynn sat and waited for sunbathing topless along with Claire and Kamisaki taking in the rays along with the crude offers and remarks. One by one the UCSD team came to the designated spot and fill out the paperwork Rick had prepared for them. When most of them arrived further instructions would be given and then the filming would start.

"As part of this scene I want to put my seal of approval on those beauties," Rick said sipping his coffee.

"You're kidding," she said. "You fucked them yesterday and last night and you're horny for more?"

"Yes I am," he said. "They feel so fucking good it drives me crazy with desire."

"As long as I'm on the payroll it's okay with me."

As it turned out Claire was one hot babe who was a nympho for sex. Her lips were full of cum residue, she had taken it in the ass as there was cum on the white cheeks, her breasts were wet with cum from at least two guys, and her pussy hair was also full of semen juice. Right now she had another dude who was banging away on her pretty titties using them as a cum catcher.

Kamisaki also had cum all over her big knockers being titty fucked at least twice if one looked at the evidence on her chest.

Lynn looked over at both of them and thought that this amount was nothing compared to what was in store for her. She was right

*****

The Cum Catcher

By 10 AM there were close to 50 of the team standing and waiting around for instructions which Rick had for them.

1. You're allowed to feel her up before cumming if it helps

2. Lynn will stroke off two at a time

3. Titty fucking is permitted to help make you cum

4. Dirty talk is encouraged from Lynn but only groans from the team

5. There is a 1-hour time frame

6. No pussy cumming is permitted

7. A maximum of three team members permitted at one time

8. Anal is permitted

Already the team was beginning to stroke and get ready for the assault they were going to give to Lynn's body. She was afraid of the unknown of what was going to happen but also excited to the point that she was starting to get wet in anticipation.

Rick had his camera ready in the high-quality mode for both stills and video. Lynn had her beautiful 36DD breasts cupped and her chest was thrust out for a maximum target for the team. She had placed coconut oil in her cleavage for nice smooth stroking but left her breasts dry so the cum would show. She was as ready as she could be.

It started with one of the more excited members coming right up to Lynn and sliding his cock in her cleavage for fucking.

"I'll bet it feels good and you've been thinking about this all night."

The young man had an 8" cock at least and was hitting the bottom of her chin as he pumped up and down on her pretty chest. Since he hadn't cum for a week per orders from Rick the first cumming was heavy. He sprayed her tits so nicely! He started at the top of her sloping mammaries and hit her dead center on the center of her breasts, areolas, and nipples. Mostly white it looked sexy splattered on her chest.

The next stud stuck his big 8" cock in her pussy and penetrated her making it slippery before he asked her to turn around and take it in her asshole. He only pumped a few thrusts before he pulled out and shot his load all over her ass.

The next stud was horny. He started by pumping her pussy lubing himself up good his cock full of hot pussy juice from a now even more excited Lynn. He followed up with a titty fuck complete with nipple fucking and a breast flesh rubbing. His cock was on fire from her magnificent titties as he shot his load all over face; forehead, eyes, nose, lips, and chin, covering her pretty face with hot cum.

Lynn was excited to feel dirty and slutty about what was happening to her very slowly. She was turning into a cum catcher and little by little all the parts of her body were beginning to be covered in cum. It was all being filmed by Rick who was fast becoming a lover for Lynn. She wondered how he felt towards her as this was taking place. She would like to have a nice slow fuck with him, a non-porn type of lovemaking.

Her brown hair got a dose of cum next to a splattering of white goo visible as to what it was on her body.

As she was being splattered a crowd of people began to gather and some of them asked if they could participate in cumming all over her.

"I want all of the cum from your cocks," she cried. "Cover me in the white lotion."

One of the onlookers pulled his shorts off revealing a huge 10" cock which he shoved into her mouth and started shoving it down her throat. He slid for a minute and then shot a huge load of cum on her throat which dripped down forming a pool of cum on her neck making the first of many pearl necklaces she was going to receive.

Two other lookers came up to Lynn and started sucking and biting a nipple each one shooting a load on a breast further covering her tanning breast flesh.

One of the volleyball players shoved his cock under one of her breasts and let loose with a nice couple of ropes of cum which squirted out and started sliding down the lower part of her chest. Seeing what was just done the next player did the same thing on the other breast.

Lynn got in the ass again this time having a load deposited on the other ass cheek. A third ass fucking left a white load on the asshole. Since she was already turned around two more players shot their cum on her back. So far Lynn was taking all of the cum like a pro keeping a smile on her face.

An onlooker who had probably not cum in a year fucked her pussy pulling out and shooting a huge load on her pussy lips making it known how horny he was.

Her flat stomach seemed to be a target especially her belly button which filled up and overflowed in a very short period.

The two most popular cum areas were Lynn's breasts, the white fleshy part which was very ample and her nipples which seemed to be a popular target in terms of eroticism. They were hot to look at when the cum dripped off of them onto other parts of her body.

The white fleshy part of her titties being so ample were frequent targets and all parts were sprayed on including cleavage, tops, and sides. What began to happen with her gorgeous mountains as they were all being covered up with sperm and layers of cum were being covered up with more cum creating breasts that were beginning to crud up with sperm. There was a lot of sperm to look at but it was certainly highly erotic.

My best guess was 20 people had participated in the cum covering event and there was a line of guys that had formed.

Claire was watching the entire cum spurting and she decided that she wanted to be in on it too. Yes, the idea was to have as many men as possible cum on Lynn but there were so many now that there was room for more.

My friend Katie, who was visiting me from Phoenix, was a real knockout. She was in her 40's but looked 30. She was 5'6", 120 lbs, blonde hair, piercing green eyes, athletic build, and very nice 30D breasts which weren't huge but shapely, no-sag, and nipples to die for.

"Kathleen, if you want to participate in the cum soaking I can include a part in the scene and give you credit if you'd like," Rick said with a glint in his eye.

Kathleen stood up and pulled her virgin shirt off baring her breasts for all to see, smiling all the time and struck a seductive pose sticking her chest out. She quickly stripped her shorts and bikini panties off. In no time one of the volleyball teams came up to her and shoved his huge cock (10") into her mysterious cleavage. He began to slide his cock up and down but the first couple thrusts hit her chin until Katie moved and put the monster cock in her mouth coating it with saliva from her mouth.

Lynn had 2 more volunteers whom both masturbated on her titties and then shot their loads all over her large rack. It was really hot to see her get cum blasted. Rick was getting excited looking at the nude body of Lynn decided to titty fuck her again to the pleasure of both of them and shot a load of cum into her cleavage.

The 10" cock didn't last very long and erupted onto her face and neck with a nice load of white semen. A volleyball player rubbed his cock on Katie's nipples and in less than a minute exploded on her sweet nipples. Another volunteer shoved his fat cock into her pussy and slid it in and out with sure long strokes. Claire got another cum taste as she mouth fucked one of the volunteers until he creamed her mouth and looked at her while the cum came out of the sides of her mouth.

Lynn got three more volunteers who fucked her titties, pussy, and ass making her so horny. Katie was horny too as she had one big cock in her titties and another one in her mouth, waiting for both of them to explode.

All in all, Lynn handled 70 guys, Claire 10, and Katie 10. Lynn was saturated with cum but wanted more. Claire and Kathleen started asking the crowd for more volunteers and more guys stepped up to the plate wanting in on the action.

When it was finally done Lynn had been cum on by 100 guys, Claire 20, and Katie 20. The tits looked like they had been iced and frosted. Cum was dripping off the nipples, face, stomach, and pussies. All three had semen covered teeth, white asses, and pussies. Lynn still wanted more but Rick raised the white flag for a super extraordinary job. Katie smiled at the amount of cum that she had on her firm ripe titties. Claire discovered that she liked the attention she was getting and wanted more. While she was hired based on her office skills she found that her attractive figure made men lust especially the mammaries.

Rick went over to Katie and asked her if she wanted to participate in more filming.

"I think I would like Rick. I got a rush from it and felt good about it. If I can do things not too depraved. Making extra money would be a priority for me. What did you have in mind?"

"We have 5 more scenes to shoot for this film. Lynn is going to do a film but you'll have to check with her on that one. If DD Delight is a success we'll do a II.

"I can put you down for the next scene which is a strip poker game that will be pretty hot. I'm going to hire Lynn, Claire, Katie, Rick, George, and Dan. How does that sound?"

"We'll start filming tomorrow. It should be fun," said Rick.

A volleyball volunteer came over and started hitting up on Lynn who would have nothing to do with him. She seemed to have a thing for Rick and the feeling was mutual. Could they be hooked on each other?

The volleyball volunteer went up to Katie and immediately began sucking on her luscious mounds, biting on a nipple and squeezing the breast flesh. In a minute they were down on the beach blanket locked together, grinding on her pussy and his cock. He could feel the gooey cum on her breasts and stomach keeping them together. There was no foreplay only fucking for the two of them. He slid his big cock into her waiting pussy and starting to slide in and out.

Claire went into the ocean and was going to wash herself off when helping hands started getting the cum off. Of course, her breasts got a lot of attention as well as other parts of her body.

Kamisaki remained very quiet through this whole thing but I think we haven't heard the last of her yet.

sdsioux
sdsioux
189 Followers