All Comments on 'DDP - Jake Comes of Age'

by blozo

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awesome a 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When's the next chapter??????????? Gave it 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Five stars. Well written. Enjoyed reading...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it gave it a 5. When is the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awesome story but parts of it I don't understand! How is Judy related to the family? And who is Jake's Father? It said the his Mother Judy divorced his Father and moved away! If Steve is his father how was Jenny older then him? Was it a threesome with his Mother and Janet while Steve was married to Judy?? Pleas explain in the next chapter if you write?? Gave it 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

All good until the 'scheduling'. Now it's just boring.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great Story, my girlfriend and I totally enjoyed the story and give it a 9 out of 10. We were both totally turned on, and can't wait to start reading the next chapter, and where you'll take your readers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblozo@blozo
Come visit me on Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/posts/70898525 I write a wide variety of stories, and publish here on Literotica, a safe place for incest/taboo content. I'm in the process of taking all non incest content down from this site, primarily due to low ratings/...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES