(De)Flowering Marigold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NormaJane
NormaJane
217 Followers

They didn't need to speak. The experience was beyond mere verbal expressing. They simply remained as they were, one embedded in the other, the other cherishing the one, absorbing each other's emanations and exudations.

Eventually they parted, drew me between them and stroked and fondled me, sharing with me, blessing me with, their fulfilment. They were also rewarding me for bringing them together and helping them towards their union, for their caresses slowly became arousing. Borte's penis, temporarily slack, re-stiffened and flexed across my thigh. Nevenka sucked in a nipple, as if long versed in matters mammary, and her fingers sought my clitoris with confident aplomb. Nothing was said, but we all knew the outcome. Nevenka intuited that she would be having one more lesson in penetration, transwoman of woman.

I myself was suffused with a feeling beyond desire. It was the longing to complete Nevenka's initiation and launch her into a realisation of her whole, wholehearted, whole-bodied, sexuality, alive to the full in confident experimentation and satisfaction. At the same time I knew this would be the last opportunity to give Borte entry to her fullest satisfaction via entry into me in the most intimate and gratifying manner. This would follow.

We were finely attuned in awareness of each other and ready to proceed in a calm excitement, an excited calm, towards our final, mutual, consummation. Nevenka did not know precisely what would eventuate, but she was ready for whatever events unfolded.

Borte took charge, withdrawing from our embracing and indicating that while she knelt at the bedside, Nevenka and I should turn so that with her bottom resting on my upper thighs, her shoulders cushioned on my bosom we were presenting our pudenda. The backs of her thighs rested on the upper surface of mine, our legs bent up and apart. We were thus available to Borte, one above the other, so that she could enter us alternately at her pleasure.

I have enjoyed many such threesomes. Some in which a specially privileged man dipped into another woman and me. Some in which all three were women, employing fingers, tongues, dildos. Some in which another woman and I shared a transwoman. On a few, rare, precious occasions I have enjoyed, in various ways, two transwomen. The feel of both their cocks inside my cunt, cumming together, was especially memorable. But what made this occasion special was Nevenka's emotional response, for it was clear that she was deeply, in all senses, moved by the linkage between herself and me through sharing Borte.

For what seemed a long time Borte plunged into me, inned and outed several times, then slid into Nevenka and eased back and forth. What was especially delightful was that whichever one of us she was inside; the other was able to rock back and forth to accompany the overall motion the trio had going. This had as its basis my bottom, and the compression of my cheeks added a particular frisson.

The acute apprehension of each other's responses and the wondrous intimacy made us confident, still without need of speech, that we could, should, would, come together, and that this would be sparked by Borte's ejaculation, beginning in whichever of us she chose.

Borte, upright between our legs, was caressing Nevenka's breasts, as she glided into and out of us, steadily stoking our intensities. Nevenka and I knew she was going to come, of course, by that extra stiffening we both senses as much as actually felt, as her cock parted our labia, and that anticipated and exciting moment set us on the way. Borte's panting and grunting increased and she sprang her sperm into Nevenka, who also came. I felt it happen through their movements and a few seconds later she transferred her spouting penis into me and I came as I collected my share of the spurts until she finished. Though she didn't cease from moving between us, as if determined that our fluids should be fully blended.

When at last Borte withdrew from us we piled back onto the bed together, murmuring, kissing, gently caressing each other's genitalia, gathering our juices in our hands and smearing them across our breasts. I said, 'You won't often find a transwoman, or man, who can come so often at one time. Borte is a phenomenon.'

Nevenka may not have known the word, but she understood. She also understood that there still remained that last opportunity to afford Borte the clinching climax, and that she would watch. So, when it was clear that Borte was ready again, her penis hardening once more in Nevenka's hand, I disengaged myself and we all three got off and stood by the bed.

I got back on in a kneeling position. Borte knelt behind me and Nevenka knelt beside her, because she would need to be so positioned to have full view of what happened.

What happened was a first for me. There was still a new experience for an experienced woman in her mid-sixties. I felt my arse gape to welcome Borte. I had seen this happen to transwomen, and some women, but until then my infrequent bouts of anal intercourse had simply involved the penis working its way in. Nevenka saw this, clearly a first for her, and gave a little gasp. Borte simply moved forward an presented her tip to the aperture. Then she quite easily sank into me, and I felt her glans slowly move up my bottom, its bulge dilating my rectum, and when Borte's lush brush impacted my cheeks, without any warning I came, and my passage spontaneously pulsated. The spasms brought on Borte's cumming at once and she drove into me, striving to cram in the last millimetre, and I felt her penis repeatedly swell as she pumped her spunk within me.

Nevenka was awed and astonished. She stroked my cheeks and reached into my crack to feel Borte's cock root, as if to make sure the cock really was buried in my bottom. She stroked Borte's bottom, too, as if to reward her for this amazing event, and that set off the final episode.

Borte half withdrew and Borte said to Nevenka, 'Take cock.'

I felt Nevenka's hand close on the cock. Then Borte said, 'Push bum,' and, though I couldn't see this, I knew Nevenka complied, because Borte's pelvis came forward, forcing her cock through Nevenka's fingers, trapping her hand, and back into me, the trapped hand preventing total penetration. What followed was that, in effect, Nevenka was driving Borte into me, while the bounce of my bottom sent her out a little way until the next push drove her in again. Borte was entirely passive, the fucking powered by Nevenka, whose exertions eventually made her breathless. Then she said, 'It is cumming,' and she stopped the pushing, while Borte emptied herself through the hand into my slippery passage.

NormaJane
NormaJane
217 Followers
12