De Je Vue

Story Info
Falling in love, I got burnt and didn't want to happen again.
17.5k words
4.58
26.1k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a few years since I've written a new story. If you've read any of my stories, you know I pretty much just write from the heart and off the top of my head. So here it goes. Oh, I want to thank one of my old writing friends for taking a chance on me and editing this story. She knows who she is. I really do appreciate her.

It all started when I was in high school. We lived in Michigan but my dad got a great job offer in Ohio. We had to move right after Easter so I had to start in a new school. I had two older sisters. One was recently married and the other stayed with her because she was graduating soon and starting college.

Where we moved had two high schools: a Catholic school and a public school. Seeing I wasn't Catholic it was a fairly easy choice. I started on the following Monday. It wasn't easy starting over and not knowing anyone, especially as an eighteen-year-old. Then there was always the problem the Ohio State followers had about the Michigan and Michigan State teams. They were always a big rivalry. I was never big into sports and just explained that I didn't care what team won. I said when I was in Michigan, I rooted for Michigan and now I was in Ohio, I'd root for Ohio. That seemed to handle the sports situation.

I didn't mention that I was an excellent student. Not to blow my own horn but I was an all A student and rarely had to study. If I saw someone struggling in a subject, I did my best to help. I made some new friends pretty fast by doing that. My pastime was working with computers. I wasn't all that good on the games but I loved the inner workings of them. In fact, I was hoping to go to college to study technical engineering. When it came to computers, typewriters, copy machines, and other electrical machines, I wanted to know everything about them all.

I had dated a lot when I was in Michigan and hoped to find someone here in Ohio. Even though I wasn't into sports I kept myself in good physical condition. Not to brag but I thought I was a rather handsome young fellow and was told so by many girls.

One of the first girls I met was Jenny. Damn, she was a cutie. She ended up being my partner in biology class. We hit it off great until I asked her out and she told me she had a boyfriend that went to the Catholic school. His name was Rod. I met him a couple of weeks later.

I loved dating and making out with the girls. I really never tried to get into their pants but a couple of times thing went further than they should have. See, my mom constantly reminded me of how to treat girls. She would say, "treat them the way you would want boys to treat your sisters". For some reason that always stuck with me and I did treat the girls I dated with courtesy.

Summer came and I spent a lot of time at the beach. The girls were plentiful and I was gone all the time. Between the girls and learning what I could about computers, time flew by. I dated dozens of girls but never really got serious about any of them. My best friend was still Jenny. She was the one gal I could have fell for but I didn't go after another guys girl.

The following summer I got a job at a super market. My dad said if I needed money to go out and earn it, which is what I did. I started my senior year and went into a Co-op class. What this was about was I would spend half a day in school and the other half I would have a job to go to. I asked the teacher if my job at the supermarket qualified and he said it did.

I took advanced typing and found that I was the only guy in the class. Talk about getting the pick of the litter. I probably dated half of the forty girls in class. If a typewriter broke down, Mr. Willis, our teacher, asked me to look at it. Most of the time, I was able to repair it.

It was during the Christmas holiday that I was working in the store with my buddy Don. He went to the Catholic school but we became really good friends. A girl came into the store that I didn't remember seeing before. She said hi to Don and talked to him a few minutes before she went shopping with her mom. All I could do was stare at her.

She just caught my eye and I knew I needed to know more about her. Don told me that she attended the same school as him and was a senior like he was. He mentioned she lived on the other side of town but just happened to be in the neighborhood. I must have asked him a dozen questions about her until he told me to ask her myself. She and her mom were checking out in my aisle. He told me her name was Kathy.

I said, "Hi Kathy."

She just looked at me.

"Do I know you?" she asked.

"No, my name is Jerrod and I would really like to get to know you. Are you busy Friday night?"

She stared at me and looked back at her mother. I know she was lost for words.

"Kathy, do you believe in love at first sight? I do and I want to get to know you better."

Her mother started toward the door with her groceries but Kathy was still standing there. She took out a piece of paper and gave me her phone number.

"Call me," she said and quickly headed for the door.

I called her that night and she said she didn't know what she was doing since she never met me until that day. I told her that I felt something between us that I never felt before and I want to know more. All I wanted was a simple date so we could talk and get to know each other. She finally agreed and we were going to a restaurant and maybe a movie.

When I picked her up in my little car she said her mom wasn't thrilled with her going out with me and to be home early. We talked during dinner and after the movie, I took her home. She invited me into the house where I met her mother. She was nice enough but I don't think she was too keen on me dating her daughter. Her father was a truck driver and I never met him until a couple of weeks later. He didn't seem very happy with me either. I guess my feelings for their daughter showed.

We went down to the finished basement, which was a finished rec room and had a TV down there. We sat on the couch and talked some more. That's when I leaned over and kissed her for the first time. We both knew that after that first kiss that we would be a couple.

She told me that she never dated a lot and that her parents were quite strict. But since she turned eighteen, they loosened the reins. She'd never been with a guy and said she was saving herself for marriage. I was only the second guy she invited into the rec room. I asked who the other guy was and she smiled and said a guy from school. His mother and her mother were good friends and worked together.

We changed the conversation and she told me she was going to go to the community college and take some pre-nursing courses and if she liked it she was going to a major college to earn a four year degree. I explained to her that I was going to college for my engineering degree. She knew I was big on repairing computers. I told her I wasn't sure what college I was going to but I had a number of scholarships to choose from. What I really wanted was to be close to her.

I can't explain it but Kathy was the only girl I felt so strong about. It just wasn't like me to feel that way. Was it truly love or what they call puppy love? I just didn't know.

For the next month or so, we went out as much as we could. With being in school and finals coming up and having a job, it didn't leave much time. Maybe that's where the statement about being apart makes the heart grow fonder came from.

On our dates, she was actually letting me play with her large breasts. I would unbutton her blouse, undo her bra, and gently rub them. I was also unbuckling her jeans and rubbing the lower part of her belly. God, I loved the area of a woman's body between her belly button and her pussy. I had to constantly promise her that we would not have intercourse.

I would call her whenever I could and send messages for Jenny to give to her boyfriend Rob to Kathy. We became good friends and for me Jenny was a close second to Kathy. Our prom was coming up and I asked Kathy if she would go with me. I even told her I would take her to her prom, which was the following week. She agreed and I was so happy.

She talked to her mother and got back to me.

"Jer, (she called me Jer short for Jerrod), we have a problem. Mom said I could go with you to your prom but my school has a stupid rule that you have to go to our school to go to our prom."

"What are we going to do?" I asked.

"Mom's friend at work wanted to know if I would go with her son Eric to my prom. Mom told me I could go to both or nether, it was my choice. I want to go with you so bad but mom is steadfast on her decision. She said it's only a dance and I should want to go to my own school prom. We argued for hours and I finally told her I'd go with Eric to my prom. It's only a dance and only one day."

She could tell I was pissed, but what choice did I have? I really wanted her to go with me to my prom. I talked to Jenny and asked her what Rob was going to do since he was in the same boat. She told me he was just going to our prom. I told her Kathy didn't have that choice. It was both or nether.

Jenny told me something that bothered me a lot. Eric was Kathy's old boyfriend before she met me. Kathy had always told me they were just friends. I had to admit it bothered me.

On the day of my prom, we had six couples that were going to hang around together. We were all going out to dinner to a fancy restaurant and then to the gym where it was all set up for the big ta-do. My dad let me borrow his luxury car so I could impress Kathy. She thought it was nice of my dad to loan me his vehicle. I picked up Jenny and Rob and they rode with us. We met the other four couples at the restaurant.

We were having a great time and making a lot of noise but the manager knew we were out for our prom and just left us alone. It was funny seeing some of the chaperons for the prom eating at the same restaurant. Jenny ran over and took a sip of their drink. It was all in fun and no one said anything. After dinner, we all headed over to the prom. The place looked beautiful and we all had our pictures taken. We found our table and had all kinds of snacks on it. A couple of the guys got up and brought us all a soda.

We started dancing. For the fast songs, the girls kicked off their shoes. On the slow songs, I held Kathy as close as I could. I'd never felt that close to any woman or girl in my life. I did dance with each of the other girls in our group but I always went back to Kathy. I honestly felt I was in love even without knowing what true love really was.

We had another plan for the next morning. We would be by to pick them up at eight and all head out to the beach. All our dates knew about it and thought it would be fun. A few girls said they had arguments with their mothers about it but the mothers gave in eventually including Kathy's mom. I guess they thought we just wanted to enjoy our last month of being in school.

After the prom, I dropped off Jenny and then Rob. I then drove Kathy home. It was well after one o'clock. I kissed her goodnight and told her I would see her at eight. I walked her to the door and waited for her to go in. I saw her mother through the window. She was sleeping in a chair waiting for her. She really was a nice lady who loved her daughter.

The next morning I showed up at eight on the button. I was in my old car but it ran good. I pulled up and waited hoping Kathy didn't change her mind. I saw the front door open and Kathy smiled and jumped in the car. We then went over and picked up Jenny and then Rob. They were both waiting at their doors. We had all decided to wear our bathing suits under our shorts and tops so we wouldn't have to change when we got there.

Everyone had showed up but said how tired they were. We had rented either pup tents or umbrellas to rest under. I had a pup tent for Kathy and me. We went in our tent, took off our outer garments, and ran down to the water. It was cold but felt good. We played and swam for about an hour and then went up to our blankets to rest.

When we got in the tent, I was all over Kathy. I started kissing her and she was kissing me back. She had on a two-piece bathing suit and I unhooked the top and began rubbing and kissing her tits. I sucked on her nipples until they were sticking up.

I kept telling her how much I loved her and began to kiss down her belly. One of the places I love most on a woman's body is the area between her belly button and her bush. If there is no bush then down to top of her pussy. Kathy did have a bush and I worked her bathing suit bottom down her thighs a little.

"Jer, please I can't have sex with you. We've gone too far already."

"Kathy, I promise you I will not have intercourse with you but I do want to give you some oral sex. Please let me."

I was rubbing my face in the fuzzy area bellow her belly button and then put my face on her bush and pushed down hard on it. I then began to lick her pussy, and when I felt her juices flowing, I kissed harder.

I felt her climax and grab my head and hold it there for a minute. I moved up and kissed her mouth with her juices on my face. I knew she was in a very passionate mood and probably would have had sex with me right then. But, I had promised her I would not do it and that promise meant more to me than a piece of ass. I now had her trust.

"Jer, I want to do something for you but I've never had oral sex."

My cock was hard and I slid down my swimsuit. Kathy reached over, took it in her hands, and began to stroke me. I was kissing her knowing I wouldn't last long. She used both hands and I came all over her big tits. Boy, did I ever make a mess. I took my towel and wiped my sperm off her tits. She actually came again while I was doing this.

"Jer, when I graduate I'm going on the birth control pill. You have to come to my graduation and I'll come to yours. We'll celebrate together."

After cleaning her up we put our suits back on and cuddled up and fell asleep for a while. Some of the other couples came over and said they were going in for another swim and then were heading for home. We decided to join them.

On the way home, Rob said he heard a couple of people say they wanted that last swim to clean up so they wouldn't have to take a shower.

Jenny looked at Rob and said, "isn't that what we did?" and started laughing.

I looked over at Kathy and she was snickering. I dropped everyone off at their house and kissed Kathy and watched her walk inside. It was quite a weekend and I felt Kathy and I were closer than ever. I was glad I was able to keep my promise to her and not push her to have intercourse. I can't say it was easy but I was glad I waited.

I had a month to go before graduation. Unfortunately, she was going to her prom with that Eric guy which I was really pissed about. We also had our finals as well as I had to work nearly every weekend since I took the last couple off. I would call a couple of times a week until graduation. I had a hard time knowing my girlfriend was going to her prom with someone other than me. What a dumb school rule.

I was aggravated all week and even worked extra hours the weekend she went to her prom. For some reason I didn't even want to talk to her and decided I'd wait for her to call me. Jenny told me that her boyfriend Rob went to his prom stag. He went with a couple of other guys.

Kathy never called me. At the end of the week, I called her and her mom told me she wasn't allowed to talk on the phone because she was grounded. I asked her what she did wrong. Mrs. Walker asked me if we had anything to drink when we went to the prom. I told her that I didn't know about anyone else but our group only drank soda.

"Well Kathy doesn't drink yet she came home drunk from her prom. She didn't get home till after three o'clock in the morning. I grounded her until her graduation. She won't be going on dates or allowed to talk on the phone. I'm sorry, Jerrod, but I had to do something. I trusted her and she let me down."

The following Monday I told Jenny what I had heard. She told me she knew about it but didn't want to upset me. I told her it was too late for that and wanted to know what she knew.

"Well, Eric's family comes from money. He rented a limo to drive him and his friends to the prom. It had alcohol on board and apparently, they all were drinking. They had taken some of the alcohol into the gym and the chaperons caught them with it. They had to leave because of it. I don't know what time that was but it was fairly early and Rob said he left shortly after."

I was thinking about how she didn't arrive home till after three in the morning drunk. Where the hell were they all evening? I was pissed but I couldn't do anything about it. Kathy wasn't allowed to talk to me and I didn't even know this Eric character.

It had been three weeks since I talked to Mrs. Walker. I decided to call and see if Kathy could talk to me. I wanted to know what happened that prom night. Mrs. Walker answered the phone and said that Kathy was babysitting for a neighbor. I asked her if she was still under house arrest. Her mother said things had calmed down but she wasn't allowed to date till after graduation.

I asked her if she could attend my graduation, which was Saturday. I knew hers was Sunday. Mrs. Walker said she thought it would be all right and would have her call me when she got home. It was two days before she called me back. I was at home piddling with a neighbor's computer when the phone rang.

"Hello," I said. It was Kathy.

"Sorry I waited to call you back but there is something I need to tell you."

"I know, your mom told me you got drunk with your friend Eric."

"Jerrod..."

She never called me Jerrod anymore so I figured something was wrong.

"I went to the doctor yesterday and I'm pregnant."

"What the hell! We never had sex, how can that be?" I asked.

"It's not yours Jerrod, it's Eric's. I got drunk and he and I did it. I'm sorry. Mom still thinks it's yours even though I told her it wasn't. I don't think you want me at your graduation. I'm so sorry."

"Not as sorry as I am." I was crying. "I loved you. You're the only girl I ever fell in love with. No need to come to my graduation," I said before I hung up the phone.

Life for me was a mess. I just went through the motions. I told my parents about Kathy being pregnant. My dad said I was always pussy whipped and my mom asked me what I was going to do. I told them that the baby wasn't mine and that I never had intercourse with Kathy. I told them that I really loved her and it would take time for me to get over her.

I told them after graduation that I was going to go to college in Michigan--probably to Michigan State. I had a full ride scholarship offer from state and I would live on campus for at least the first year or two. I also had a lot of relatives I could visit in the area. I would probably come home for the holidays.

At my graduation, a number of my friends asked about Kathy. I told them that we broke up because I was going away to college. I wasn't going to tell them that she had sex with another guy and got pregnant. They would see that soon enough.

I had a small graduation party at my house and some of my friends and a few relatives stopped by to congratulate me. As most were leaving, a car pulled up in from of the house. I noticed that it was Mrs. Walker. She was by herself. She got out of her car and I went to meet her.

"Jerrod, you know why I'm here. Did you and Kathy have sex? She said that you didn't and that the baby isn't yours. All I want is the truth."

I had tears in my eyes. "Mrs. Walker, I loved Kathy. I promised both you and her that we would not have intercourse while we were dating. Hard as it was, I kept that promise to both of you. The baby she's carrying is not mine. When it is born, I would be willing to take a DNA test if you want me to."