De Je Vue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at her eye to eye and told her how sorry I was. She took my hand and said she believed me. Then she said congratulation on my graduation. With tears in her eyes, she got in her car and left. The next day Kathy was to graduate. I went to it but sat way in the back so I wouldn't be noticed. I knew very few people at the school and most of them were graduating. When Jenny came in, she saw me in the back row in the stands, came up, and sat next to me.

"Do we need to talk about your breakup?"

"There's not much to say that I didn't say already," I said.

"Bull shit Jerrod. You're my best male friend and I can see you're hurting. What did she do to you?"

"How do you know it's something she did? Maybe it was something I did."

"No way! You would never do anything intentionally to hurt her. What did she do to you?" she asked again.

"She got drunk and had sex with Eric. I'm here to see what the bastard looks like."

"Oh shit! Maybe after awhile you can get over it."

"It will never happen, Jenny. She's pregnant with his child."

Jenny reached out and held my hand during the service. I heard them call Eric's name and felt Jenny squeeze my hand. I pulled out my phone, took his picture, and swore under my breath. Later they called Rob's name and Jenny stood up and cheered for him. A lot of people looked over toward us. I'm pretty sure Mrs. Walker noticed me. Kathy's name was called and her pregnancy wasn't showing at all. For some reason I took her picture. Then I said goodbye to Jenny and got up and left.

I had a month left before leaving for college. A number of so-called friends stopped in where I worked to tell me they found out that I got Kathy pregnant and then left her. They called me a number of names. I told all of them that I was not the one who got Kathy pregnant. They asked who did and I told them to ask Kathy.

I started at Michigan State and decided to put everything behind me. I became quite popular when it got around that I repaired computers for a reasonable price. Most every student owned a computer and couldn't go very long without it. I dated a lot of the sorority girls. I let every girl I dated know that I wasn't looking for a girlfriend or having a long term relationship but that I did like going out and having fun

They liked the way that I was honest with them and didn't try to use them. If we went to a party and they wanted any kind of sex, I let them take the lead and never forced them to do anything they didn't want to do. Some even asked if I would take sex for payment of their computer repair. It actually made me laugh. I explained to them that it would be a bad business decision and that they could pay me whenever they were able. In most cases, we still went out for dinner and sometimes ended up in bed.

I always used condoms. I didn't want to be responsible for any pregnancies. As I mentioned I was considered quite smart and did very little studying. I helped anyone who seriously needed help. I never did their work for them but I tried to help them.

I decided to go home for Thanksgiving. I had no idea how things were going in my hometown. I figured Kathy would be showing by now. I was hoping that my old friends finally knew the truth about Kathy and Eric and that I wasn't responsible for her pregnancy.

I stopped at home to see my parents. I asked them how things were going but they said they never heard from any of my old friends. We talked about how I was doing in school even though I called them once a week to keep them updated. There was never much to tell. I sure wasn't going to update them about my love life. I told them I dated some but I wasn't about to get involved with anyone. I had learned my lesson.

The next morning I thought I'd take a chance on seeing if Jenny was home. I pulled up and she came running out to see me.

"Jerrod, how are you? How come you never called or wrote?" Then she put her arms around my neck and kissed me. "I've missed you so much. How are you and what's the latest?"

I told her about my classes and how I did a lot of computer repair for extra money.

"How's your love life?" she asked.

"Well, there's no one special to me but you. I date but I let them know I'm not looking for a commitment. Do you want to tell me the latest on the Kathy and Eric situation?"

"Oh, you must never have heard. You left town so quickly. Eric tried to say he wasn't the father. He was lying to everyone. Kathy told him what a scumbag he was and told everyone how he got her drunk and took advantage of her and she ended up pregnant. But he slipped up and told some of his friends how he finally got into her pants.

"Kathy had a miscarriage when she was three months along. They did a DNA test on the fetus and it was Eric's. The son of a bitch didn't get charged with anything because he said Kathy consented to the sex. There was no way to prove anything different. He left town and went to Bowling Green University in Northern Ohio. Kathy ended up at the local community college. She's thinking about becoming a nurse. Everyone feels sorry for her but they don't blame you anymore."

"What about you? What are you doing?" I asked.

"I go to the community college also. I'm taking business courses hoping to get a business degree. Kathy and I are still good friends even though I hate what she did to you. To be honest with you so does she. Rob and I broke up last month. I caught him cheating on me so I kind of know how you feel. You know I always liked you. If it wasn't for Rob, I would have loved to go out with you."

"Jenny, you know that I've always loved you but I'm not in love with you. You can blame your friend Kathy for that. I can't let myself fall in love again. It hurts too much. If you want to, we can go out somewhere. I will tell you like I do all my dates now--I'm not looking for a girlfriend but I like having a good time."

"Jerrod, let's take in a movie this weekend. I would just like to spend some time with my old friend."

Then she put her arms around me and gave me a passionate kiss. I knew she was always a tease. We planned a date for Saturday for dinner and a movie. Jenny's parents were lenient, and besides, she was nineteen years old and pretty much did what she wanted. I was pretty pissed about what she said about Eric but I would deal with that later.

Jenny and I had a great time together. We played miniature golf and then went to the Red Lobster for dinner. She then picked out a horror film for us to go see. She was a tease and I had to do my best not to fall in love with her. I guess I was pussy whipped just like my dad said.

We got back to her house and she invited me in. She said her parents went away for the weekend. We ended up in her bedroom where she took off her blouse and then kissed me. I took off my shirt as she slid her jeans off and laid on her bed.

"Jerrod, I've always wanted to make love to you and now it's my turn," said Jenny.

I slipped off my trousers and laid next to her on the bed. She was everything I had thought she would be--petite with a perfect body. She took off her bra and I started on her nipples.

"Kiss them, Jer. Suck on my nipples. Yes, just like that."

She held my head against her breasts. I slowly kissed my way down her belly till I reached the fuzzy spot below her belly button. I slipped her panties off her legs and put my face on her trimmed muff. At the same time, I pushed two fingers into her very wet pussy. She was making all kinds of noises.

"Fuck me Jerrod. Fuck me now."

I took off my boxers, put on a condom and slipped my hard cock into her. She came in about ten minutes but I pounded away for another fifteen minutes. She came a second time and I came with her. We laid together for another half hour before I got up to leave.

"Jenny, thank you for the best evening I've had in a very long time. I'll always remember you."

"Any time you come home and want to go out, please call me. You're still my best friend Jerrod. I'll always love you."

We kissed and I left. She was everything that I thought she would be. I'd always love her but we would never be a couple. I hoped to always be friends. She was probably the best lay I'd ever had. After getting back to college my mind kept thinking about how Eric treated Kathy. I knew it wasn't any of my business but it still pissed me off. I told a couple of my fraternity brothers about it and how it bothered me. We decided that Eric needed to be taught a lesson.

They knew I was good at computer repair but I was also an excellent hacker. So I hacked into the records of Bowling Green and brought up Eric's record. He had joined a fraternity and they were having a party the following Saturday. Three of my fraternity brothers said they would join me in a ride to the university and pay a visit to Mr. Moore. We belonged to the same fraternity so we had no problem getting in. I didn't know if Eric knew what I looked like so I kind of stayed away from him. There were a lot of women there but there usually were. My buddies were having a good time. They hung around with a few girls from one of the sororities. In fact, they even invited them to our next party around New Years. They replied that they probably wouldn't be there but thanks for inviting them.

Eric was messing around with a couple of girls but couldn't get any to leave with him. We left the party and waited outside for him. I had my picture of him on my phone. I didn't want to hurt the wrong person. I told the guys that it was my fight and wanted them to be there as backup if I needed it.

As Eric turned the corner, two of my friends pulled him over next to a big dumpster and stood back. I didn't say a word but hit him square in the nose. I think I broke it. I hit him two more timed before I stopped. He fell to the ground and I told my buddies, "let's go".

I walked fast toward the car but my friends were about a minute behind me.

"What did you guys do?" I asked.

"We didn't like what he did to your ex-girlfriend and got a kick in of our own. We feel better now," they said as we headed home.

I didn't drink any alcohol since I was driving. My buddies talked about the party and dozed the rest of the way home. If we were questioned we would say we went to the party and then went home. Fraternity brothers from different colleges do it all the time. It was dark and Eric never got a good look at any of us. He seemed scared shitless.

We never heard anything in the coming weeks so we figured no one mentioned us. My buddies told a couple of members at that college that they heard that an Eric Moore raped a girl he took to his prom and got her pregnant. They said they were going to look into it. They didn't want a pervert in their fraternity.

I went home for Christmas to see friends and family. My buddy Don invited me to a Christmas party. There were a lot of my old friends there. I enjoyed talking with them and they were bringing me up to date on what they had been doing. There was music and a few people were even dancing. As I was talking to a few friends, I got a tap on the shoulder. I turned and it was Kathy. I was rather shocked to see her. She looked as good as she ever did.

"Jer, can I talk to you in private?"

"Um, sure, let's step outside on the porch. It's enclosed and shouldn't be too cold." We walked out and sat down on a couple of chairs. "You haven't changed since I last saw you. You are one good-looking woman. Now, what is it you want to talk about?"

"Jer, first I want to apologize--"

"Don't go there Kathy. What's done is done. I don't want to talk about the past. Is there anything else you want to talk about?"

"Did you have anything to do with putting Eric in the hospital?"

"What? I have no idea what you're talking about, but I'm interested to know why he's in the hospital. Did he fuck some other guy's woman?"

"He was at a party at his college and was jumped by at least three guys. One guy cold cocked him and broke his nose and blackened both of his eyes. He went down and the guy kept beating on him. He stopped hitting him and then the other men took turns kicking him. His knees were dislocated and his gonads were kicked up somewhere around his prostate. The doctor had to operate and said he probably wouldn't be able to have kids."

"So he called you?"

"No, the police did. I haven't talked to Eric since I lost the baby. They thought I might have an idea who beat him up because one of the guys told him that he would never rape another woman and impregnate her. I told them that I had no idea who would do such a thing."

"Why would you think I would do such a thing, Kathy? We haven't seen each other since my prom."

"I know you, Jer, and you would have to get even. I never said anything to the police that you were my boyfriend at the time. I just thought about you when they asked. Jer, if you did have anything to do with it, then thank you from the bottom of my heart. Oh, and I heard you dated Jenny. I should tell you she and Rob are back together. Also, before you leave can I have a dance with you?"

I was still thinking about what happened to Eric when she changed the subject. I shook my head to clear it and smiled.

"We'll never get back together but I would love to have a dance with you."

We went back into the party and I had a few dances with Kathy. I held her close but did my best not to think of old times. Our friends were probably wondering if we were getting back together. Even though there was mistletoe, I never kissed her. I was proud when I left because I held onto my dignity. I have to say being near her kind of got to me until I remembered what she did.

My life went on as I continued through college. I was really enjoying myself having somewhat carefree sex but always using condoms. I let every girl know that I was not looking for a partner or long-term relationship. Most still wanted to go out with me. I had a reputation as a nice guy and a good lover. I made every girl I was with feel like she was special and she was while we made love. I made sure that I didn't become attached to any of them.

As I mentioned earlier I did a lot of computer repairs and many girls offered sex for payment. I had to tell them that I had to charge everyone but if they still wanted to go out, I was willing. By the end of the evening, we were usually having sex. I charge sixty dollars an hour plus any expensive parts. The cheap stuff I supplied. Very few repairs took over an hour and I let most people make payments if they didn't have the funds. Very few people tried to stiff me.

Life was good and I went home for most holidays. I still had a lot of relatives in Michigan and would visit them fairly often for weddings, funerals, birthdays, and holidays. I was leading a pretty good life.

I was in my senior year and went home for Easter. I thought I might see a few friends. I heard that Jenny and Rob were getting married and that Kathy was dating a guy she met at college. I was invited to the wedding, which would be held in the summer. I promised Jenny I'd be there. After all, she was my best friend and my best lay. She never told Rob about our date a couple of years before but she reminded me of it every time I saw her.

It was just over a month before graduation when our fraternity threw the party of the year. We invited all sororities and fraternities and most anyone else who wanted to come. We put it on every year. We rented a hall on campus that would hold hundreds of people and charged ten bucks a head. We supplied the snacks and had kegs of beer. Soda for those who didn't drink. We actually had a live band plus a jukebox when the band was on break.

I was talking to a couple of buddies when a slew of sorority gals came in. I recognized most of them and had dated quite a few of them in the last four years. My buddy pointed out a girl I'd never seen before. Damn she was beautiful. I asked my friend if he knew her and he said he wished he did. She was built like a brick shit house--the term we always used for well-built women. She had shoulder length brunette hair and of course large jugs. It was bothering me that I had never met her. I asked Sylvia, one of the sorority girls she came in with about her.

"Oh, Mary caught your eye did she? She catches most every guys eye. She transferred here last year. She's a junior. Oh, I forgot, she wants to meet you. Wait here while I go get her."

I wondered how she knew who I was and why she wanted to meet me. Sylvia brought her over and introduced us.

"Jerrod, this is Mary. Mary this is Jerrod."

"Hi Jerrod, sorry to bother you at this party but my computer isn't working right. The girls in my sorority all say to see Jerrod. Do you think you can help me with it? I have some papers due this week and will have to go to the library if mine isn't fixed."

"What is it doing or not doing?" I asked

Sylvia said she would see us later and let us talk. I guess all she needed was a computer repair job. I had to admit she was one fine looking woman.

"My computer keeps hesitating and I have to wait for it to catch up. It just freezes up. Do you think you can fix it? I called a computer repair shop and they said they could probably get to it next week and it would cost at least a hundred dollars," she said

"Sure, Mary, I can do it tomorrow after my last class. I charge sixty dollars and a date for lunch."

I guessed from experience that she needed it cleaned out. I just wanted to know more about her. For just wearing jeans and a white blouse, she looked sexy as hell.

Mary said she gets out of class at two thirty and could meet me in her dorm room at three. I knew she probably had a couple of roommates there and felt safer. She said she wasn't sure about the lunch and that she wouldn't be able to pay me till next Friday when her parents sent her a check.

I told her the lunch date was part of the deal and I would be paying for lunch. She could pay for the repair whenever she got her money. She could make sure her computer worked properly before paying me.

She agreed and held out her hand to seal the deal. It made me laugh. I really had to watch myself. After just talking to her, I began to have feelings for her. The last time I felt this way when I first met Kathy. I danced with a few of the girls that I knew and sat talking to friends most of the night while I watched Mary. All night long different guys asked her to dance. She made sure they held her properly. Every now and then, she would look over at me. I knew she saw me staring at her.

It was not a good combination drinking and staring at her. It made my mind wander a little too much. The party was ending and a lot of people were pairing up. I looked up and Mary was standing there.

"Would you like to dance the last dance with me? I was hoping you would have asked me but you never did," she said.

"You had quite a few dance partners and seemed to be having fun. I didn't want to interrupt that. I would love to dance with you."

I took her in my arms and held her close. We danced near the band and I handed them twenty dollars and asked for three slow songs in a row. When the second song started, a guy came to tap in and I told him no. He walked away but wasn't overly happy. On the last song, I held Mary close and she never complained. I knew I was falling for her but thought I could handle it.

At the end of the song, I just hugged her. I don't know why I did it. Well, yes I did. I wanted to feel her breasts pressed against my chest. She didn't complain or say anything. A couple of her sorority girls came over and got her so they could all walk back to their dorm together. I knew all of them and they all said goodnight to me. One even asked me if I was going home alone and I smiled and said I was.

I showed up at her dorm room at three the next day. Mary and Sylvia were waiting for me. She put her computer on the table and I sat down to look at it.