De Je Vue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all sat together at the graduation. Mary looked really happy but a little nervous. When her name was called, we all stood and cheered. Afterward we met her in the greeting area. She was hugging her friends when Cheryl looked over at me. I told her I was OK with it. Mary hugged her mother, father, and sister. She didn't look pregnant which I thought was a good thing. She came over to hug me but I stepped back.

"I have something to ask you first," I said.

She looked a bit worried. "What is it, Jerrod?"

I got down on one knee and tears came to her eyes. "Mary, will you marry me?"

She kissed me and hugged me and I put the ring that Cheryl and I picked out and put it on her finger. Her classmates, guys and girls alike, came over to hug her and congratulate us. Her parents seemed happy as they hugged their eldest daughter.

Eventually we went up to her room and packed everything into the three cars. We stopped at a Red Lobster on the way home and her dad paid for the dinner. I helped them empty all the cars and told them I would see them tomorrow for Mary's party. Mary kissed me and told me she loved me. I told her I loved her and everything would work out. I arrived before her party started and her parents, Cheryl, Mary, and I went into the living room. Mary stood up and told her parents she was pregnant. They weren't overly shocked and asked me if I was the father. They wanted to know if that was why I was marrying her.

"No sir, I've loved her since the day I met her."

Cheryl jumped up and looked at her dad. "Jerrod bought the ring two weeks ago before he even knew she was pregnant."

Mary smiled at Cheryl knowing she would stick up for her. Mrs. Willis asked when we planned to get married. She wondered if we wanted a wedding before Mary began to show or wait until after the baby was born. Mary stood up and faced her parents.

"I want it to be as soon as possible so I can be with Jerrod. I don't care what anyone thinks about me being pregnant."

"I'll go along with whatever Mary wants. I got some money put away for the wedding," I said.

Cheryl pulled out a calendar. Mary picked out a date in three weeks. Her dad said that he was paying for his daughter's wedding. He told me that we should just stand back and let the three women run the show. I agreed with him. They told everyone that showed up at Mary's party that she was getting married and when. I don't know if it was a graduation party or an early wedding party. My parents showed up and were surprised when I told them we were getting married and when.

Mrs. Willis and my mom got along great. She asked my mom to give her a list of who they wanted to invite. I ask mom to put Jenny and Rob on the list. I told Mary that Jenny was my best friend since high school and she said she would like to meet her.

The next three weeks were as hectic as can be. I was working hard and my boss called me in and gave me a raise. I invited him to the wedding and asked for a week off for my honeymoon. Mary actually got a job at the local bank. She told them she would start the week after the wedding. She went in for some training the following week.

It was hard to believe that June (Mrs. Willis), my mom, Cheryl, and Mary got everything set up so quickly. I asked if I could do anything and Mary said to stay out of the way. Then she laughed and kissed me. Mary came over a couple times a week and spent the night with me. We made love and cuddled the whole night. No one questioned where Mary was.

One evening I took her to meet Jenny and Rob. Jenny came to the door and hugged me. Mary looked surprised then Rob hugged Mary and we went in and talked. Jenny told Mary how I had been a lonely guy that moved there from Michigan. We became lab partners and friends. Mary told her that we were getting married in two weeks and she wanted to meet them and invite them to the wedding. Mary told me she wasn't big on the hugging but she thought Jenny was a nice girl. They came to the wedding but we never really hung around with them much afterward.

The wedding was a big success. Cheryl was the maid of honor. My brother in-law was my best man even though I hardly knew him. Watching Mary walk down the aisle brought tears to my eyes. I could see she was crying under the veil. After the I do's I kissed the bride. It was so passionate that someone yelled out "get a room".

I danced with Jenny once and she told me she was happy for me and that Mary was gorgeous. I told her our hugging had to stop because Mary wasn't fond of it. Jenny actually said that she wished she had married me. She thought we would have made a good couple. I danced with Cheryl and she said I had better treat Mary like a goddess. She really loved her sister.

She told me her sister was a virgin when she met me. I asked her why she was telling me this. She said Mary told her I slept with a number of girls and she was always afraid she was not good enough in bed. I told her it was true, but none of them had the love and compassion that Mary had. She was the best lover I ever had. I promised Cheryl that I would never do anything that

would hurt her sister. My parents gave us a wedding present for a seven-day cruise. Her parents gave us the Wedding we'll always remember. On the cruise, we had a wonderful time. We ran around all day and made love every night. We felt a bit sad when it was over. We made ourselves a promise that we would go again on our fifth anniversary. When we got back we began our moving and redecorating the house. We went shopping and Mary made it a home. I loved everything about that woman. When she was about five months along, she told me she had something to show me. I was a little worried.

"What?" I asked.

"I took a prenatal test on the baby to prove to you without a doubt that she is your daughter."

"Mary, I always believed you. I want you to know that. Wait, you said a daughter. We're having a little girl?" I asked as tears came to my eyes.

"Jerrod, I never want you to have a doubt about our child. That's why I had it done. I've never slept with another man and I wanted you to know that. You're thinking about something, I can tell. What is it?"

"Since you were a virgin and your first sex was with me, why was there no blood? I honestly believe you but I always thought a woman bled the first time."

"Honey, don't worry, I will never lie to you. Technically, I lost my virginity to a bicycle accident when I was fourteen. Cheryl and I were riding our bikes, I had a boys bike and Cheryl crashed into me by accident. I fell forward hard and was hurt. Mom took me to the hospital and the crash bruised me down there. It hurt for a good week. So I guess you could say Cheryl took my cherry.

Epilogue:

Not a lot more to say. Mary had our daughter Rachel and she was the most beautiful baby in the world. I was there with Mary the full time. I got a little queasy but I made it through. Mary took six weeks off to stay home with the baby. I cut back on the overtime to be home with them.

When Mary went back to work we had built-in baby sitters--two grandmothers and a sister-in law. It's been two years and life has been great. Mary came home late one night and said she went to the doctor and she was pregnant again. Seven months later Michael arrived. Mary started back on birth control for now. We had the perfect family. On our fifth anniversary, we kept our promise to ourselves and went on another cruise. Like before, we spent our days running around and our nights making love. Our parents took care of our kids for the week. Damn, life is good.

Thank you for reading my story I hope you enjoyed it.

DG Hear