Dead and Horny Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lily had propped Scotes up on an armchair by the fireplace. All around was trash in the form of food wrappers.

"What the hell was this guy doing?" Dana moved through his kitchen, looking at the shelves around the sink. They were largely bare. "He really did hole himself up in here."

"We'll find out why in a second." Lily straddled Scotes, her fingers on his forehead. "Ah. I see."

"Well?"

"Flask." Lily snaked a hand into the waistband of his pants and pulled it free, then tossed it across the cabin to Dana.

She caught it with her good arm and held it up. A silver flask with a star engraved into it. She flipped it open with her thumb and poured its contents down her throat. Even with her muted senses, she could taste how smooth the whiskey was. She held it over the sink and watched as the flask emptied, then stoppered it.

"Well?" Lily was watching with curiosity.

"Moment of truth." Dana unstoppered the flask and inverted it. The flask was full again, and the strong smell of alcohol made her smile. "It is definitely our flask."

"Great! We get to cross something off our list." Lily stood up. "At least something came from this trip."

"I guess." Ratu had given her a list of five items to retrieve. Of the five, the flask was the only one they had been able to locate. "So a flask of eternal whiskey. Who makes such a thing?"

"In the world of magic, nobody stops to ask if it should be done. It's always about what's possible. Whoever made that flask proved that they could create an object capable of generating an infinite amount of booze in a small container. Today it's booze. Tomorrow? Why not oil?"

"With this flow rate, it wouldn't be very profitable." She shook out the flask again, then stoppered it. The weight didn't change when it refilled.

"That isn't the point, and you know it." Lily walked into the kitchen and covered her mouth. "Okay, that's disgusting."

"What?" Dana followed Lily's gaze and saw that her shirt had shifted, revealing the hole in her side. Through it, she was looking at layers of fat and maybe her liver? She had never paid much attention in anatomy to remember where everything was, so that was her best guess. She dug around deep into the wound and pried out a large, flattened shotgun slug. The first round had missed the bone in her arm, but had nearly severed the tricep as it passed through her body. "At least I'm not leaving a mess."

"No, that's disgusting. Come here." Lily dragged Dana through the cabin and into a bathroom that had a large stack of old Penthouse magazines above the toilet. "Look."

Dana looked in the mirror and was surprised to see that her already pale complexion was now waxy in appearance. Her eyes and hair had lost all color, turning a faded gray, and her features were withdrawn, as if she had been on a hunger strike for a couple of weeks.

"How do you feel?" the succubus asked.

"Hungry." Her stomach didn't growl, but now that Lily brought it up, there was a void inside of her, one that demanded it be filled soon. Her thoughts turned to Scotus out in the living room. She could easily eat one of his arms, or maybe a leg, he owed her that much.

"You're drooling." Lily crossed her arms. "You are overdue to eat, and I'm guessing the damage from his shotgun pushed you past the limit."

"He shot you, too. How come you aren't suffering?"

"Hmm? Oh, right." Lily scrunched up her face, then hacked like she was spitting up a hairball until a large, battered slug clattered into the sink. "Forgot about that. Bullets can't hurt demons, but if they don't come out the other side, they get stuck inside."

"I've got the same problem, apparently." Her stomach growled. "Shit."

"You could always eat—"

"I'm not eating anybody! The moment I decide to take a bite out of another human being, I become the monster. And what if I bite somebody and get interrupted? What if they become a zombie, too, and I become the reason the world turns into the Walking Dead?"

"Then the world would become interesting for a few seasons, but then start to drag for a bit until everyone quits watching."

Dana squinted one eye. "What?"

Lily laughed. "Sorry. That's one of the villagers feeling restless." She tapped her head for emphasis. "I've got a fanboy in here, but don't feel bad. He did some terrible things when he was younger, and let's just say those bodies are going to stay buried for awhile."

"Can you hear all those people inside you?"

"Nah. Sometimes a random memory can get triggered, but that's how memories are." She looked at Dana's shoulder. "Hmm. If you aren't going to eat our dear Mr. Scotes, then you know what you must do."

Dana let out a sigh. It wasn't avoidable. "Really, though? Here? What if he wakes up?"

"Oh, he's out for a couple hours at least. And if he wakes, I'll know." Lily leaned in, a smirk on her lips. "Let's get you fixed up."

"Okay."

Lily kissed her, but it was so much more than that. Her lips tasted of cinnamon and fire, but her saliva thickened as she passed a dose of Mike's cum into Dana's mouth, which she greedily swallowed.

Zombies like Dana were forced to eat the living, and consume their life force to keep from decaying. However, Mike Radley's body had been altered by a soul pact with a nymph, and his semen, for some reason, was a reasonable substitute for human brains. A succubus was capable of storing semen in her body for all kinds of nefarious purposes, and Lily's presence meant that Dana didn't have to make quick trips back to the Radley House for refills.

Being a lesbian, Dana had never had any use for sperm, but the zombie part of her told her brain that she was swallowing pure ambrosia. Warmth flooded through her limbs, and she felt a burning sensation in both her shoulder and her side. In moments, it hurt no worse than a nasty sunburn, and when the kiss broke, she looked down to see that the wounds were stitching themselves shut.

"You have to admit, that does look pretty cool." Lily poked at Dana's side as the skin knitted. "Oh, this will be interesting?"

"What will?" Dana asked, but she could feel what Lily was referring to. Her skin was bubbling up across the wound, and a fragment still inside her body popped free and fell onto the ground, rolling across the bathroom and into the hall. Apparently the cabin wasn't perfectly level.

"It feels weird," she said, pushing on the skin to see if anything else would come out. The burning in her shoulder was already fading, and she lifted her arm, only to have something pop loudly.

Lily sat up on the bathroom sink, her legs crossed. She was leaning forward, her arms squeezing her breasts together and amplifying her cleavage. "What else do you feel?"

"Other... stuff." She had been trying to resist it, but the residual warmth of regeneration was now settling somewhere else. Pressure was building in her groin, and she started panting in the bathroom.

The semen kept her alive, but Mike's magic made her so fucking horny.

"Do you have any requests today? Dead girlfriend? Celebrity? Instagram Influencer?" As Lily listed off the options, she transformed into each of these things, then turned back into herself and slid one of her tank top straps down her arm to reveal her neckline. "There's always the original recipe, if you're interested."

"Fuck..." Dana muttered, rubbing her crotch through her pants. It made her uncomfortable just how quickly she could go from being a logical, numb-to-the-world dead girl to a ravenous slut, but there would be time for self reflection later. Right now, her eyes were locked on the curve of Lily's breasts.

In hindsight, the sideboob was a great idea. Dana grabbed the straps of Lily's tank top and pulled, the two of them coming together hard. She locked lips with the willing succubus, and slid her hands beneath the thin fabric of her top and squeezed the bare breasts beneath.

Lily broke the kiss and took a step back. "So, I'm curious. About that time you got off while riding a motorcycle..."

"I was running low on oil and found a long stretch of road with rumble strips." Dana grabbed the waistline of Lily's pants and pulled them out so she could shove her hand inside. Lily leaned against the wall and spread her legs, licking her lips and moaning while Dana's fingers stroked her labia. "I rode that section of road three times and got off four. Nearly crashed on the last one, but only because I hit a patch of gravel."

"Sounds hot. Did you want to take your time with me or... oh!"

Dana had pulled up Lily's tank top to reveal her bare breasts, and growled while she sucked a nipple into her mouth and grabbed Lily's ass with both hands, lifting her off the ground and shoving her into a nearby wall, which caused a few porn magazines to slide away from the stack and flutter to the ground.

"You gonna treat me like your bike and—"

Dana covered Lily's mouth with a hand. "Shut the fuck up for a minute."

Lily grabbed Dana's wrist and yanked her hand away. "Oh, so you want to play rough today?" She kicked off the wall, and Dana stumbled back into the wall behind her, knocking down a stash of toilet paper and shaving cream. Their positions now reversed, Lily grabbed Dana's crotch, pressing her palm tightly against the zombie's swollen clit.

She gasped, then leaned back to sink against Lily's hand, relishing the hot, fiery sensation of her sex being manipulated through the thick fabric of her pants. The room felt hot now, and she slid to one side to fall out the open bathroom door. When she landed on her back, Lily was a split second behind, and their lips met again, their tongues dancing together and scrambling Dana's thoughts.

The cabin faded from her mind, and she was only dimly aware of the sleeping man only feet away from them as she tried to get her pants down so Lily could finger her. The pressure on her groin abated for only a moment as the fabric slid away, and returned with a vengeance as a pair of fingers penetrated her.

"Oh, fucking Jesus Chr—"

Lily put a hand over Dana's mouth. "Nuh-uh, silly Billy. You keep that shit to yourself or I'll stop. If you want to call out someone's name, you use mine, got it?"

"Uuurgh!" It wasn't an orgasm, but rather a hot surge of energy that blew through her body, like the chills in reverse. It happened sometimes, and it was embarrassing, but she was too dead and horny to care. Lily loved to play these stupid games with her, but the succubus also knew how to push her buttons just right to trigger some mind-blowing orgasms. And though she was a huge tease, she never belittled Dana about these most intimate moments after the fact, which made them easier to accept.

"Oh, wow, you're really fucking wet right now." Lily held up her hand and spread her fingers apart. They were slick with fluid, and the succubus pressed her fingers together and then released them, making a shlucking sound when her fingers tried to stick together.

"Don't just talk about my pussy, do something with it!" Dana had one hand down the front of Lily's pants, but was struggling to do much at this angle. Lily spread her legs and the material opened up, allowing Dana full access. Making the letter C with her hands, she used her ring and middle finger to massage the inner wall of Lily's vagina while her thumb teased at her clitoris.

"I mean, I guess a hand job is okay." Lily shifted around, letting out exaggerated moans while fingering Dana.

"Oh, c'mon, you're just fucking with me now." Dana grabbed Lily's waist and twisted, causing them both to roll over. Now, with Lily beneath her, Dana fingered the succubus while licking around her warm, cinnamon scented labia.

"Oh, I'm hardly fucking with you." Lily grabbed Dana's ponytail and yanked her head back so they could see each other. "And if you don't start eating that pussy like a champ, I'm going to make you get yourself off."

Dana was about to call Lily a cunt, but the succubus shoved Dana's face into her crotch and wrapped her legs around the zombie's head.

"Mmmf!"

"Oh, stop fighting it. You don't even need to breathe, you big baby! Now snack on that snatch or you'll be riding that bike of yours up and down this mountain until your ass hurts."

While probing the depths of Lily's sweet, delicious pussy with her tongue, Dana raised the middle finger of her left hand and shoved it into Lily's asshole.

"Oh, fuck!" Lily shifted her hips forward, then sank down onto Dana's extended digit. "You're feeling a little dirty today, aren't you?"

"Mmm hmm," Dana replied from beneath Lily's crotch.

"C'mon, dead girl, get me off. Make me see some stars." Lily continued to ride Dana's face for several minutes, letting out tiny hisses and moans while yanking her hair hard enough to bang her head on the floor.

While she worked Lily's pussy with her mouth and fingers, her spare hand was busy at work on her own snatch with long, hard strokes around the sides of her labia while her middle finger teased the opening of her vagina. Just as Lily had said, she was soaking wet, and her entire pelvis was radiating with waves of pleasure that were steadily building within.

"Oh, yes, that's it dead girl! Mmmh!" Lily let go of Dana's hair and leaned back to place her hands on Dana's breasts instead. She was playfully tweaking Dana's nipples now, giving her nipples a pinch every time Dana's finger bottomed out in her ass.

When Lily came, her thighs squeezed Dana's head so hard that the entire world went silent—save for the muffled screams that made it to her through the succubus' thick thighs—and Lily squirted a copious amount of fluid all over Dana's face, which she eagerly lapped up. It tasted roughly like Fireball Whiskey, which she suspected was intentional on the demon's part.

The succubus laughed, then looked down at Lily and said something that Dana didn't understand.

"Whaf?" she asked, her mouth still full of pussy.

"Oh, sorry." Lily spread her legs a bit so Dana could hear. "I'm guessing you would like some help too, right? Or are we done here?"

Dana, unable to properly respond, slid her finger out of Lily's ass, then smacked her on the butt cheek.

"Oh, a special request. I'm happy to oblige."

"Wha fefial rekest?"

"Shh, don't talk with your mouth full." Lily leaned forward again and wrapped her hands around the back of Dana's head, and the two of them locked eyes. The succubus winked, her tail making an appearance over her shoulder. The scorpion's stinger on the end melted, and it transformed into a monstrous cock covered in dozens of intimidating nubs that started spiraling in circles. It looked like an insanely complex alien vibrator, and if it wasn't attached to the end of a demon, it would for certain have Bluetooth and probably be WiFi ready.

Dana stared, her mouth going slack.

"Hey, I didn't say you could stop. Afterplay is just as important as foreplay." The tail disappeared, and Dana moved her hand away just before the tip of it started to tease her aching snatch.

Lily rolled her hips, pressing her delicious mound into Dana's mouth, then penetrated the zombie with her tail.

Inside her belly, Dana could feel those whirring nubs working her insides, and the whole tail vibrated with a sinister energy of its own. Her brain went numb, and all she could think about was the pussy she ate and the demonic cock that impaled her. She was like a fuse in a magical circuit, ready to burst at any moment as the tail thrust into her at an alarming rate.

"Looks like dead girl's still got a bit of life left in her after all." Lily ground herself on Dana's mouth. "But variety is the spice of life after all." With those words, she scooted back and stood up, her tail still inside Dana.

Dana let out a loud moan, followed by a whimper when Lily lifted her up by the arms, and turned her around to pin her to a nearby wall, knocking over a box of ammo on a nearby shelf.

"You ever wonder how far a cock can go inside of you?" Lily asked. "Well, in your case, maybe not a cock. You get the idea."

"Wha... what?"

Dana couldn't think, her whole body felt suffused with heat. She placed her hands against her lower belly and could feel the bulge of the stinger moving beneath her skin. The whirling nubs were visible in small waves, and she moaned when she realized the tip of Lily's tail had expanded inside of her.

The succubus winked, and then her tail pressed into Dana so hard that her feet lifted off the ground until only her toes were still touching the floor. Every time she tried to relax, the tail slid inside of her, filling her to the brim with its presence.

"C'mon, walking dead, let's see what you've got." Lily kept Dana pinned to the wall and watched with sadistic glee as Dana bounced up and down on the balls of her feet, letting out a series of explosive gasps. "I can feel you, did you know that? On my tail. Every inch of your insides belong to me right now, and there's nothing you can do about it."

The waves of pleasure were now cascading over each other, and Dana was frantically working her pussy and trying to shove herself over the edge, to let those waves of orgasmic bliss wash over her and take her away, but whenever she came close, the tail would shift, and she would lose it.

"Please... please, let me... let me come!" She wanted to explode, to feel that heat flush through her thighs and wash up her spine, to feel her insides tense up and release all the pressure that had already built up.

"Ooh, I love it when you're pathetic. But it's gonna take more than begging. You know what you have to do."

"What?" Dana blinked, trying to think through the haze of sex. What on earth did the succubus want now?

"I want to hear it. I want to hear you beg me to get you off."

"But... I..."

"I want you to say my name." Lily's eyes were glowing red and yellow now, and an aura of flames had formed around her. "I want to hear you let everything else go and make me the center of your world."

"Lily, please! Please let me come, Lily, please, I..."

Lily's tail pressed into her, and she slid up the wall, trying to grab anything nearby for support. However, the succubus was strong, and she pressed her hands against Dana's hips, pinning her to the cabin wall.

"Oh, go... Lily, fuck me, make me your whore, but please let me come, I need to come!"

"That's my good girl." Lily leaned forward, her mouth now parallel with Dana's clit. "All you had to do was ask."

Dana's labia were stretched to the limit, and she watched in delight as Lily leaned forward with an open mouth and latched onto Dana's clit. The tail inside of her whirred, filling her body with fireworks as she let out a scream that made her own ears ring. Her head and torso banged against the wall as her body jerked around of its own volition, and she placed her hands on Lily's head and ground her clit against the demon's mouth.

"Lily!" she screamed, a series of tremors running through her legs before she let out a gasp and went limp.

Lily turned her attention to Dana's thighs, showering them with tiny kisses as she lowered her tail, allowing Dana to sink to her knees on the floor. A pool of fluid was leaking from Dana now, and Lily let out a chuckle.

"Some of that was me." She winked. "You are easily one of the best fucks I've ever had."

"You... say that to all... the girls..." Dana took several breaths, fighting to regain her composure. Though she didn't need to breathe, the reflex to do so was always the strongest after she ate, as if her body was trying to kickstart itself back to life.

"Oh, I rarely fuck outside the Dreamscape. Too messy." Lily's tail whipped across the puddle on the floor, the mess they had made disappearing. "You should never leave a mess behind. Never know who might get their hands on it."

"That's one of the weirder things you've said to me." She inhaled deeply, and rubbed her belly. It felt sore for a few seconds, and then was filled with the familiar heat of regeneration.