Dead and Horny Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Brother Amida? I would like you and your knight to join me." He waved to the driver, who came walking over. "Also, please inform the Counsel that we are investigating a lead regarding the succubus."

"I thought we needed permission?"

"We do. Tell them I'm taking lead on this hunt." Cyrus chuckled to himself. "By the time we get there, it will already be granted."

😈🧟♀️🏍️

That's right, the Order is back! (for those of you who are curious, Cyrus starred in Last of Her Kind, available now on this website for the low, low price of some of your free time!)

I really hope this tale sparks some joy for you, because it's about to get a whole lot messier with plenty more lesbian hookups, dream diving, and maybe (if you're good), another familiar face.

Don't forget to leave some stars, comments, or even send me a feedback letter (which I do read, but don't always respond). Much love to all of you, make sure to be kind to yourselves and each other, and big hugs to those who need them!