Dead and Horny Ch. 07

Story Info
HFHM Spin-off starring Dana, Lily and the mimic Tick Tock.
11.3k words
4.91
28.2k
75

Part 7 of the 24 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 05/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whew, I know it's a few days late, but here it is, the next chapter in my zombie/succubus/mimic adventure which now stars Bigfoot and a pair of Arachne!

Anyway, if you're a new reader, you should at least go to chapter one, this story is a spin-off of another story, and it's definitely plot-heavy. However, I try not to skimp on the (sometimes weird) sex scenes, so don't worry, we shall wait while you catch up!

Returning readers, welcome back! This is officially a cross-over event, with some characters from Last of Her Kind, so I certainly hope you enjoy a deeper look into Velvet and Eulalie's life.

I've loved reading all your comments and letters. I love this little universe I've created, and I get thrilled whenever I read about how excited you are. These characters are very real to me, and I know that a few of you have communicated that they resonate strongly with you. That's truly an author's dreams.

Don't forget to follow me to get notifications through Lit, and check my release schedule on my bio to see when the next chapter is scheduled to drop! This one is a few days late, but I did update in advance so people would know that November screwed me over.

Anyway, Lily is back from the brink of madness and ready to ponder her own existence! Enjoy!

Dreams of Redemption

Lily watched the sun rise over the trees from the front porch of the cabin. The forest was waking up, and she closed her eyes and listened to the fractured bird songs that bounced across the valley. The air was cool, and she was wearing a pair of jeans with a puffy black vest and a long sleeve flannel shirt. She sat in an oversized rocking chair and was using her tail to push off the ground and rock it because her feet wouldn't reach.

The front door of the cabin opened and Darren came outside. He paused when he saw Lily, and then sat next to her in a regular-sized chair.

"That chair's a bit big for you, don'tcha think?" he said.

"I like sitting on big things." She licked her lips and winked at him. He ignored her and sat down in his own rocking chair and let out a groan, then rubbed his knee.

"Coffee?" He held up a thermos. "It's black, so nothing fancy like you city monsters like it."

"No thanks," she replied.

"Good to see you've got your head on straight again." He poured himself a cup of coffee and set the thermos down. Leaning back in his chair, he clutched the cup with both hands and looked out into the woods.

"I wouldn't say it was that bad. I was comatose, not crazy."

"I meant it literally. Two days ago, your damn head was on backward. I went out hunting jus' so I wouldn't have to look at ya." He sipped the coffee and grimaced. "Truth be told, I went out for beers with my hairy friend and then made a supply run. Got some clothes for your friend so that she wasn't stuck wearing the same shirt every day. Sounds like we'll be making another run at the end of the week to get your stuff from a hotel, right?"

She hadn't heard this. A good chunk of the night had been spent watching the others play make believe and role dice for damage. Still, it had felt so nice to be around other people and outside of the Dreamscape that she had watched. The Arachne fascinated her. She had never seen one in person, and Bigfoot had been an excellent storyteller. Once the game had ended, everyone had headed for bed while Dana had filled her in on the week and their flight from Montana. Afterward, Lily had gone to sit outside, eager to have an open sky above her that was real.

"Yes, but the timing will be tough. Can't get there early or we will run into ourselves leaving the hotel, but can't get there late, because I'm sure the Order went out looking for us after we vanished from the pit."

"Nah, I'll just have you go with Bigfoot. If there are trees nearby, he can get you close enough, you can pick up your stuff and be back here in under an hour. Can probably get your stuff before anyone even knows you were there." He laughed, which turned into a cough. "Damn sasquatch can teleport, if you can believe it. Be across the States in under an hour, though it's not as easy as it used to be. Deforestation is a sore subject with him, so try not to bring it up."

"Don't worry, I won't."

"I'm curious, though. When you girls got here, I thought your friend was making up some bullshit story about time travel and what not, and I wasn't quick to trust ya. The girls were so excited though, and I didn't have it in my heart to lock you all in the barn. Eulalie did some computer trick and was able to find a video of you two walking through a town in Colorado, so unless you both have twins, I may as well roll with it. Dana couldn't tell me much of anything about how it happened, but I was hoping you might."

Lily nodded. It had actually been the first thing that Dana had asked her once her fantasy game had ended. "She told you about what happened in the pit, right? About the thing down there?"

"Oh, that part I understood. My girls love to play those games, and their mother did, too. It was the best way to pass the time out here, especially once they learned to read. Much easier on the pocketbook, too. I just don't know how you ended up going back in time."

"Well, that part is actually less complicated. Think of it like catching a fly with your bare hands. When you let go of the fly, do you release it in the exact same spot you caught it?"

Darren snorted. "I'm not catching a fly with my bare hands these days, but I get ya."

"Well, when that thing grabbed onto us, we were briefly connected. These ancient beings, people assume that they're terribly violent, but a big part of that is the human body doesn't stand up well to time distortions. When it finally let go, it didn't put us back where we came from."

"Oh." He frowned, his left eye twitching.

"Is that...a problem?" Lily sat forward in her seat just as Dana came out of the cabin. She had been using Eulalie's computer to watch movies all night, and Lily assumed whatever she had been watching had ended. Dana was carrying a large chair with her, and she stopped in front of them.

"Do you mind?" she asked. Darren shook his head, and Lily closed her eyes. When she opened them, Tick Tock had transformed into a rocking chair that matched the one that Darren sat in, and she set it down next to Lily and joined them.

"It's not a problem for you," Darren explained with a sad smile on his face. "Was just thinking if it was something that was easy, like walking through the woods, that maybe I could use it to see my wife one more time. It was a silly thought, but I figured maybe there was a trick to it that a demon could do."

"Oh." While she hadn't known what to expect, his response was definitely not one she had considered.

"Don't you worry about it," he said. "I got to have a good life with Ana and the girls. Sure, we had some troubles out this way, but nothing we couldn't handle with that hairy ass yeti on our side."

"Bigfoot," Dana corrected. "He doesn't like it when you call him a yeti. That's someone else."

"Oh, I know that. Why do you think I say it?" His eyes sparkled with mirth as he sipped his coffee once more. "I was wondering something, but don't know how to ask it, so will just come out and say it. I know you two are eventually going home, to this Mike fella. I had a bit of a request for you."

"I'm listening." Lily turned toward Darren.

"I'm sure this Mike fella is a good man and all, but...if you don't mind, I would like it if you kind of didn't mention us when you see him." He coughed again, and rubbed his chest, then continued. "I'm not asking you to keep me a secret or anything, it's just that I need some time to figure a couple of things out with my daughters is all."

"I guess that's easy enough," Dana replied. "Though if it comes up, we will kind of have to tell him."

"It's true," Lily added. "If he mentions coming out here or something, I would definitely want to warn him that someone lives here."

"And I get that." Darren smiled again. "There's just some rather complicated issues I need to discuss with the girls. Hell, they're not even girls anymore, they're both nearly forty."

"Wait, what?" Dana asked.

"It's true," Darren replied. "The Arachne don't age like we do. They look young until their final molt. One day, Ana was as young as she ever was, but after she molted, she had the most beautiful silver hair you ever saw. Her first forehead wrinkle appeared just a week later, and nearly six months later, she looked even older than me, if you can believe it."

A single tear formed in the corner of his eye, and Lily felt a breath hitch in her chest.

"Don't worry about it," Dana replied. "If I know Mike, someone will be too busy trying to kill him anyway. He probably won't be thinking about this place for a long while."

"Thank you. If you don't mind." He stood up, his legs creaking. "I'm feeling up for a walk. Let the girls know for me, they worry about their dad and all."

"Sure thing," Lily replied, then sat and watched Darren's back until he rounded the corner of the house. It was clear that Darren had loved his wife, and from what Lily knew of the Arachne, this surprised her greatly. They were supposed to be vicious predators who ate the men they bred with, but clearly Ana had been different. She had escaped her feral nature and somehow built a loving home and a family with an ordinary man.

"He's dying," Dana said, her voice low.

"Excuse me?" Lily looked back at Dana. "How can you tell?"

"It's the way he smells," she explained. "It wasn't something I could place at first, but the longer I've been around him, the more I notice it. The girls think he knows it, too."

"They know?"

Dana nodded. "They smell things like I do. They figure it's still a couple years out, but it's hard to say. He's old, and his body has been through hell and back. It also doesn't help that he's on a constant supply of spider venom."

"You're going to have to explain that for me."

"They didn't go into detail, but apparently the bites keep him from experiencing pain. Like, physical and emotional. It doesn't dull his senses or anything, it isn't like a drug. It brings him peace. Apparently they had to start doing it for him after their mom died. He was having terrible night terrors."

"Well, I'm glad to hear that your new BFFs have been so chummy with you. So, what now? You going to spend the rest of the week playing board games, maybe freeze each other's bras in between pillow fights and watching movies all night?"

"For your information, it is a terrible idea to pillow fight with a spider. They can stand on the ceiling and smack you real good. Oh, and we totally didn't freeze any bras, we were too busy making out and touching each other's boobs." Dana turned her chair so that she faced Lily, a sarcastic grin on her face. "Seriously, though, we still have a few days before we can leave. Based on what Bigfoot told me, we aren't detectable here. It's why Darren doesn't let the girls leave. He and Ana came here to hide from people who were hunting her. Even though we are guests, I've been helping out where I can, and maybe you should do the same."

"What do you want me to do, help with the dishes?" She scowled at the ground. "If they make me clean the barn, I'm just going to leave."

"Actually, there is something you can help with. Here, let me show you." She got off Tick Tock and headed for the barn, so Lily followed.

"I swear, if you're bringing me out here to milk a cow, I'm gonna fly out of here and stay somewhere with a little more sun and fewer giant spiders." When Lily walked in the barn, she saw that it was empty of animals. The whole place was well organized, and other than an old jeep that was parked in the corner, it was mostly stuff that had been stored in boxes.

Dana pushed Lily up against the wall, and now their lips were almost touching.

"Please tell me you have some left," she whispered, then looked over her shoulder as if she was afraid someone might be listening.

"I thought you weren't that hungry anymore. Something about a deer?" Lily patted Dana's belly for emphasis. It was still slightly swollen, so she gave it a rub and a pat. "Looks like someone didn't use protection while I was gone. I don't know, maybe if the baby looks kind of like me, nobody will be able to tell."

"It's not funny, I had to stuff my damn face with that stupid deer last night." Dana let go of Lily and took a step back. She rubbed her stomach and made a face, then let out a hideous belch. "And all it did was take the edge off. Do you know what an Arachne smells like to a hungry zombie? A fucking lobster dinner, with plenty of butter and those stupid biscuits that are so fucking good, you can't eat just one and they're actually four hundred calories each."

Lily laughed. "I haven't seen you hangry like this. It's kind of fun."

"Lily, stop fucking with me." Dana's lower lip trembled.

"Actually, I haven't seen you like this at all." She leaned back against the wall of the barn. "You're far more outspoken than usual. I would even call you chatty these days. I guess I'm a little bit surprised how much you've opened up to the spider twins while we've been here."

"They're like me." Dana was glowering now. "We have a lot in common."

"And you and I don't?" It was dumb and petty, but Lily realized that she felt a little hurt that Dana seemed to be so close already with Eulalie and Velvet. It had to be related to that piece of soul floating around inside of her, and she frowned. Jealousy never looked good on anybody, and now she felt like the proverbial third wheel.

"What? No, like we have a bunch in common outside of, well, this." Dana grabbed a piece of skin on her arm and peeled it up, revealing the tissue underneath.

"Oh, that's fucking gross." Lily made a face and looked away.

"What I mean to say is that they remind me of me. From before Alex died." Dana took a deep breath and pressed the skin back into place. "I've had a lot of time to think on my own since we got here. Chopping wood for a few hours will definitely help with that. It's been a good reminder of what I might be again, someday, if things work out. And I won't even get into how quickly you can become friends with somebody when you've gone on a proper quest with them."

"Ugh, why couldn't you have just played Monopoly with them?" She shifted against the wall and put her hands on her hips.

"Because Monopoly fucking sucks." Dana was close again, and her tongue ran along her lower lip. "When I needed you, you were all fucked up, and they were there for me until you came back. And now that you're back, I still need you. Please don't make me beg."

Lily grinned. "Oh? You're willing to beg, are you?"

"I'm willing to eat your ass if you'll just hurry up and feed me." Dana pressed herself into Lily and slid an arm around her waist.

"Someone is feeling feisty today."

Dana shrugged. "What can I say? I know my audience."

Lily laughed. "Okay, fine. If you're willing to talk dirty to me before I feed you, then you must be desperate."

"I don't want to eat another fucking deer," she muttered. "I'm already hungry again. Will end up bursting by the end of the week."

Lily's tail wrapped around Dana's waist, and she spun the zombie about so that she was now pinned against the wall. She ran her finger down the front of Dana's chest, then let it linger between her breasts. "Soup's on, little girl."

She summoned Mike's sperm from the depths of her being and then kissed Dana. The zombie sucked greedily at her tongue as precious drops of sperm squirted into her mouth, and she swallowed. Already, Lily could feel Dana's body temperature rising against her, and the mewling noises she made were somehow adorable and pitiful at the same time.

When they disconnected, a sticky strand briefly connected their mouths. Dana used her finger to collect it and suck it off.

"You're not you when you're hun—" Lily was cut off when Dana pressed against her, and their lips met once again. They stumbled about a little bit before Dana pushed Lily against the hood of the jeep. She unbuttoned Lily's shirt, causing her breasts to spring into view.

"No bra, huh?" Dana mounted Lily and bit down on one of her nipples, then sucked on it hard enough that the tissue swelled.

"Nope, not even in church." Lily tilted her head back and allowed herself to enjoy the frantic touches of the horny zombie above her. Unlike with Mike in the Dreamscape, there was nothing soft or tender about this. It was raw and unfocused, enjoyable enough for what it was. Her jealousy from earlier had already faded, because she knew that this was something that neither of the Arachne could give her.

A shoe hit the ground, and Lily lifted her head to see Dana stripping off her clothes as if they burned her. Clothing flew everywhere, and once she was naked, she threw herself on top of Lily and clamped her thighs around Lily's leg.

"For someone who hates going to church, you sure love being worshipped." Dana was grinding her pussy against Lily's thigh, and the succubus grinned. She made several bony lumps sprout from beneath her skin and create a surface for Dana to press against.

"That's because my body is a temple," she explained, her tail now coiling around Dana's waist. She narrowed the tip and pressed it between Dana's labia, parting her folds and teasing her with very little effort. "Do you have anything you wish to confess?"

Dana opened her mouth to reply, and Lily slid her tail inside of the zombie's eager pussy.

Dana gasped, a sound that delighted Lily, but seeing that rush of heat flood into Dana's cheeks and chest brought a grin to her face. Here, in this moment, Dana belonged to her and only her.

"That's right," Lily said, then pulled Dana's face into her breasts and held her in place while she tail-fucked her. "Let the unholy spirit guide you to the edge of—"

Dana slapped a hand over Lily's mouth and sat forward so that they were face to face. "If you're gonna talk about church, the least you can do is dress up as a nun for me. Though, if you do, I hope you don't make a...habit of it." A playful smile appeared on her face as she moved her hips and fucked Lily's tail.

Lily growled and turned to smoke, her body coalescing behind Dana, who was now on her hands and knees on the hood of the jeep.

"There is no way I'm letting you get away with a pun while I'm fucking you." She pressed on Dana's hips, which caused her legs to slide out from underneath her. Her swollen pussy was exposed once more, and Lily's tail came up from between her legs and formed into a thick, rigid cock.

When she pushed herself into Dana, she shivered in delight as Dana went limp on the hood of the car and groaned. Lily pounded her from behind hard enough that the springs of the old jeep creaked ominously beneath it. Dana's head was turned, and her breath was coming so hot and fast on the cool metal of the car that condensation was forming on the hood near her mouth. She let out tiny, mewling cries and clung to the metal frame of the jeep with her hands as if it was a life raft in a storm.

"Oh, please forgive me, Mother Lily, for I have sinned!" Dana let out a laugh that became a moan, then a growl. Her fingers pressed into the metal hard enough that she was leaving small dents, and when she came, she let out a short howl like a dog, and then just opened her mouth silently and groaned, likely to keep the others from hearing her and coming to see what was happening.

Not that Lily minded if they did. She expanded the head of her faux cock inside of Dana and made it flutter in rhythm with Dana's orgasm, teasing the inner walls of her vagina until she let out one final groan and went completely limp on the hood.

"Perform twenty Hail Lily's and eat all your vegetables, then all shall be forgiven." Lily summoned a riding crop and smacked Dana on the ass. "But seriously, that pun was awful."