All Comments on 'Dead and Horny Ch. 07'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
joshmosejoshmoseover 3 years ago
Wow.

Wow, I was not expecting something like that so soon. Well done.

deltaxsi88deltaxsi88over 3 years ago
ouch

That was painful, powerful, and poignant. If your goal was to make me wipe a tear from my cheek, mission accomplished. And thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sweet as hell

Hi annabelle, been reading since chapter 13 and I love this last scene so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I really enjoyed meeting the spider girls. I hope you write what happens to them at some point in the future.

Lily has developed a great deal in this story. She is becoming someone I like a lot. The questions she has about her nature are ones that I think we all have at some point in our lives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Praise

Your story telling abilities just keep improving. I can honestly say that even with how good you are at writing hot scenes, it's your overall story that has me constantly checking for new updates. Once again great job and I hope all is well.

Pincher73Pincher73over 3 years ago
Brilliant

Another beautifully crafty addition to the story. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lavish Praise

Never before has pornography been quite so profound, poignant, and touching. I daresay this piece rivals the perfection of the original arachne series. I commend your excellent work and hope you continue to write and inspire us all with your art.

- O.S.

bhojobhojoover 3 years ago

Love the way you linked up three story threads, Do hope that the spider girls get to meet mike at some point!

skippersdadskippersdadover 3 years ago

Once again you did it ,you made me cry ,you have a great talent to tell a story that touches so many , I look forward to reading more . I look all the time for more from you , I love them keeps me hear in this world.

christi11christi11over 3 years ago
Oh my gawd that was good!

You almost made me cry!!! <sticks my tongue out> Very well done, and it's neat to see Lily growing.

Honestly, I'm starting to like this more than HFHM.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and time with all of us. I'm looking forward to the next installment of Dead and Horny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Darren was a complex character in "The Last of her Kind". That story worked against a background of his haunting memories of the Vietnam War. A man hurt like so many others. Now we see him in old age, still haunted by the war, but also by memories of his Arachne wife.

Now the complexity of Lily is being blended in wonderfully - her character still developing depth as we go.

Well done. You have a talent for writing real characters, real monsters, and real sex,

Keep doing it. Please.

Michael

10Bender10Benderover 3 years ago

I'm confused. I love your works. But how are Lily and Dana fighting for the survival of the house over in hfhm, and out here on a quest of their own? The timelines were concurrent at one point. Now they aren't at all.

DivwayDivwayover 3 years ago

OMG Lilly is magnificent. The real self from that time the bad bastard Aladin is getting to return. But we still like the bad side she has too. Would not be here without it. Let's hope the two spider girls head to the house and make mike be with them too. Annable hun once again you create a mastery of character writing. I have loved this story since I began reading it a few months back. The interlink between this and HFHM is so good.

alp2vaalp2vaover 3 years ago

I love how Lily never figured out that was Darren's brother despite having access to his memories. And I guess Eulalie is good at both making webs and surfing webs, eh?

In all seriousness, this was such a fantastic chapter and really makes me want to reread Last of Her Kind. Whatever you end up doing with Darren and his family in the future, I'm glad we got to see more of them here. I'm certain Darren will be reunited with Ana again. He's made a living out of finding her after all.

abiostudent3abiostudent3over 3 years ago

Ouch. This was beautiful. It choked me up a fair bit, but good artistry is absolutely worth that.

FbjsFbjsover 3 years ago

Every chapter's a gem <3 Amazing everything development.

OpenWillingAndAbleOpenWillingAndAbleover 3 years ago
What an ending.

I am a fan of all your stories, but I have to say the end of this chapter surprised me a bit. It was very tender and poignant thing Lily did, especially since it is a big departure from her demonic ways as that soul grows in her. Excellent job. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is real magic

You can make us horny, make us laugh, and make us cry all in a single chapter. For a story about monsters you give us the full range of humanity and human emotions and make us feel all of it. You write erotica but go so far beyond just the sexual. The world you've created with all it's interesting characters and wonderful adventures and mysteries is a many layered masterpiece but above all one theme stands out: home and family. You never cease to amaze.

AvidReader47AvidReader47over 3 years ago
WOW

Your imagination and creativity never fail to amaze me. Thanks for writing these stories!

BAnde53507BAnde53507over 3 years ago

Ah, damn! I’m not crying...I’m NOT! Great chapter. *sniff*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Love to have me a girl like Lily.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 3 years ago
Wonderful writing

A real pleasure to read these stories. You had talent when you began HFHM, but since then you have added to that your considerable talent by becoming polished and skilled to a magical level.

10Bender - many chapters back in the HFHM storyline, Lily, Tick Tock, and Dana left the house and were gone for weeks (months?) before returning to the House. Dead and Horny is what happened to our enterprising trio during that time they were away from the security of the mansion. It is indeed *not* concurrent with the most recent set of HFHM chapters but rather the past. Since the trio is present in the current set of stories, we know all three survive; the magic is in learning what happens to them during their quest.

Lady Hawthorne, thank you for sharing this with us. 5* Slainté

Lenny20Lenny20over 3 years ago
Great references!

As someone who loved Last of Her Kind maybe even more than the main series (even by just a fraction), I really adored all the references (like the one to his brother, the Snickers, Cyrus and Jeffrey and to his Vietnam nightmares). And I was really shocked with the prospect that Lily could have taken days of Darrens live. I really hope that someday we'll get a reference to Darren having found Ana in the afterlive. They're my favourite couple in the series, followed closely by Mike and Naia.

Five stars, as always. This series just gets better with each entry, and I thought the pit was perfection already.

Lenny20Lenny20over 3 years ago

I just loved the parallel of the Arachne girls and Lily overcoming their monsterous instincts for the sake of love and their humanity. That's one strong theme I hope will be explored a little more - even with the two roadsters leavig the Arachne next time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Amazing Read

I have herd as a writer the most powerful thing you can receive from fans are tears

and no lie I've been crying like a kid at Walmart that can't get a candy bar.

you stories and writing is so well crafted and powerful, and your characters elicit such strong emotions and this chapter really hit me hard.

I love your writing and can't wait for more, I'm praying for you and your loved ones happiness and will stay with you for as long as this " Crazy Train " ride goes ;3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
may you receive a nebula for this chapter...

Love your spider girls too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What the hell!! This is fuccking great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So Cool! A demon that does good! Is that like an Angel? This is such a great story. I love the characters. Thank you WAB. Keep up the good work - Please!

JohnnyWolf71JohnnyWolf71about 3 years ago

I'm not crying, I'm not crying...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As much as I hate spiders, I felt like I wanted to better appreciate these characters, so I went and read The Last of Her Kind before reading this chapter. I'm glad I did.

iseeyoufly1964iseeyoufly1964over 2 years ago

Same here as JohnnyWolf71...I'm definitely not crying...toward the end...great story as usual...5 stars!!!

The_Sheppards_CorrectionThe_Sheppards_Correctionover 2 years ago

Live long enough, say seven decades, and the shadows in your dreams can become a never ending fatigue, that haunt your waking hours. Even a little hope is a boon. Finn

t6greent6greenover 2 years ago

That was another awesome chapter. Thank you!

Ramjet57Ramjet57over 2 years ago

Very interesting and a relief to my thinking. Long term pleasant thoughts for Darren I hope. I have PTSD from my abuse in childhood so I know how terror wraps around a man.

shyspudshyspudabout 2 years ago

i've said it before but shall say it again, i love Lily...just wish before my curtain closes i may come upon one somewhere.

DMMWolfDMMWolfabout 2 years ago

Bloody onions....

Katainja23Katainja23about 2 years ago

I love Lily so much and love seeing how she is evolving now she is growing her soul back. What a beautiful moment with her and Darren <3

Redneck_390Redneck_390almost 2 years ago

Way to make me start tearing up at work. 😢

Beautiful dream sequence.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Do you want to make your readers cry? Because this is how you make your readers cry.

Hearthfire223Hearthfire223over 1 year ago

Wow.

Lily's development continues to be endearing.

On my first read, I hadn't yet finished "Last of Her Kind"

Boy, was I missing out on significant moments.

Absolutely Amazing!

Time spent in Oregon is good times.

Some of the best moments in this wild, interconnected series have been there. Reading about the spider girls, I've found them easy and amazing to relate to, and its been a joy to go back and spend more time with them and their extended family.

Part of me would love a bit of backstory to their early life with Darren and Ana (maybe a flashback to "hijacking a vacation cabin", or some other adventures the lot of them may have gotten up to.)

On the other hand, such a story might be a bit bittersweet now. <sniff>

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Yes, it was fun. But Lilh and Mike being inside Darren's dreamscape was a bitter sweet nightmare even if brilliantly conceived and written.

5 again and the next chapter beckons. Wonder what happens to Velvet and company.

KahunabobKahunabobabout 1 year ago

Glad I read the Last of her Kind series before this chapter. I'll choose to believe that Lily helping Darren find some peace of mind helps her find some too. And maybe help her soul, her Mike, grow a bit too. Help swing the balance of her conscience from some form of chaotic evil towards some form of neutral or chaotic good.

In a way she and Darren are somewhat alike, I think. Both did terrible things under orders. Either as a soldier or as a succubus. But it looks like her own demons (bad pun) are catching up to her. Looking forward to seeing how you let her character grow.

CallsignReaperCallsignReaperabout 1 year ago

Can you get Lily to come clean my head of my PTSD nightmares? I found myself reading this chapter with a kind of awe at the way you were able to describe how a person who has this type of mental health issues can feel when they’re struggling with it. I have been in therapy for this type of trauma for years and I have never felt that someone other than my therapist really understood what goes on in my head during the lucid dreams. You have been able to catch the essence of the emotions and describe them almost poetically. Thank you for an excellent read.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It's enjoyable reading and awesome writing to watch both Lily and Dana grow beyond what they thought were their limits. I'm quite happily looking forward to more and keeping an eye on when to hop back over to HFHM; from there I'll also watch to see if hops back and forth are in order.

I've written it before and I'm fine repeating just how astonished and impressed I am to find writing, plots and character development of this calibre on this site (it's rare anywhere, here even moreso). The time you spent on research is obvious and I'm immensely pleased you've chosen to share this opus with us =)

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Others comjenters had stolen my lines, the quality of their sauing reflect our love for your work and your growing as a writer.

I think a cautionary notice should be set in HFHM to read this champter so some revelations in this one will be no spoiled by furcer HFHM ones.

HFHM can also stand for Horny Females Horny Males ;)

JSA69JSA6910 months ago

Sweet. Tender. Sexy. Hot. Everything we've come to expect from Mike and his monster girls

Thanks for writing and sharing.

Procurator9Procurator99 months ago

Lilly almost made blink away a tear...

FuddyDuddyDudeFuddyDuddyDude8 months ago

I am seriously in love with Lily. Just saying...

My new GF has Lillie's tattooed on her ribs.

I told her a little bit about Lily, and I call her Lily sometimes when we're making love...

You are an amazing author.

FDD

MuffinMan13MuffinMan137 months ago

Just read this over for the second time working my way into the new chapter.

Still as good as it was the first time.

I'm still convinced that with Lily now having a "soul", even if it is Mike. This means that she is can no longer be a succubus and will evolve into a higher form. May take some traumatic events to bring thid about but I'm sure it would be a good, nail biting journey. Lets hope?

TeddoHallTeddoHall7 months ago

Ok, so that ending made me cry 😢

korbona69korbona696 months ago

This was really sweet; I'm up to date on the main series and it was cool seeing Lily develop feelings and stuff.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Never expected to be moved to tears on this website, and yet youve done it multiple times... youre an amazing writer. Never ever stop.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

That was an amazing dream sequence an story. The nun play was interesting as well.

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirtabout 15 hours ago

Love conquers all. Tears

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES