Dead and Horny Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lily said nothing. She couldn't lie to him directly, and she knew from his memories that she wouldn't give him a non-answer.

"It is." Mike told him, then took Darren by the hand and helped him stand. Already, Darren's features were sharpening as strength and youth returned to his dream body. "It's just a visit, a reminder that what you had together mattered. To let you know to keep on fighting."

Lily took his hand. She would never love this man like Ana had, and the deception felt wrong. However, even if it was only for a night, the idea that she could help bring him some peace filled her with a sense of calm that she was unfamiliar with.

Time stretched itself out in the Dreamscape, and minutes in the real world became days inside of Darren's head. In the shadows of his bedroom, a smile crept across his face, and he whispered his wife's name every few minutes like a prayer. Sitting over him with her eyes closed, a single tear fell from Lily's cheek and landed on his forehead with a splash.

šŸ•·šŸ•·šŸ•·

I hope this chapter was fun for you to read, because I absolutely adore my spider girls!

As always, don't forget to rate and review, and definitely check out my bio for release dates. This one got posted a few days late, but I did make the change in advance, and all my apologies once again.

Next chapter has our girls chasing a new lead on the Dragon Seed. But as the timeline catches back up, what of the Society?

Stay tuned, and thank you so much for being the best readers on the planet!

-Annabelle Hawthorne