All Comments on 'Dead and Horny Ch. 16'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Incredible, beautiful and as always, you add a new twist to it, now tasia is also a victim and looking forward to the next installment. Great work. Much love from Nigeria.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

O M G

I'm the 1st?

Here is hoping others are reading this fascinating yarn Ms Annabel.

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkersonabout 1 year ago

great action. keep 'em coming.

ruddygoreruddygoreabout 1 year ago

Don't diss the PBR. I like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I got quite the chuckle out of the family hating on PBR.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

boogy board , realls we'rey. shelly get out the burgers and hot dogs we're going to have a late night on the beach . rofl

FbjsFbjsabout 1 year ago

I do not want you to feel beholden to a tight deadline. However I do expect only the highest quality from you (-; So far, you do not rate as Lily-food :-D

Really curious how Osgrove's gonna pan out now.

misternikmisternikabout 1 year ago

All these 5 star votes I've given you over the years, and you're gonna do my PBR like that? Damn.

dwoelfledwoelfleabout 1 year ago

Lions, and tigers and Werewolves OH MY. Loving it as always. Big thanks for sharing this awesome universe of yours.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh no, i hope Lynn survived, i like her as Tasia's guardian more than her dad. Who tf is a curator? I kinda don't feel for Estaban. Can't believe i feel bad for Tasia

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great storytelling! I finally caught up. Can't wait to see what happens to Tasia. Nice foreshadowing when Lily shapeshifted into Tasia in the previous story and berated the other knights for preparing silver bullets against a succubus when they only work against werewolves.

CortavarCortavarabout 1 year ago

Hi Annabelle and everyone!

YES! Tasia the terse therianthrope is confirmed! I loved this chapter, as always, and I'm kind of glad that the House's resident bruiser met her match and more facing Tasia. It's good to keep your readers on edge and show that your heroes aren't undefeatable.

Now I'm a bit worried about our new furry friend, since she's not been mentioned in HFHM, but I hope that she just better suited for Oregon and the company of Bigfoot, and so she went there at the end of this story. Let's face it, her going back to the Order would out Dana as a zombie pretty soon, and her dying would be quite sad.

Most of the Order members are reasonable villains in this tale, but a story set entirely from the point of view of the Order would have them as heroes. They're the lesser evil here, mostly because they're not really evil, they just have competing objectives.

And then they pull some plain evil shit out of fucking nowhere, like what Esteban just did. Or is he part of another faction? I'll have to check what the title is for the head of the Order, but I don't think it's Curator. Is there a Museum around? A Gallery? A Zoo? Those are the places headed by a Curator, right? That could be a really nasty foe for Mike and the house, given the variety of cryptids he shelters.

What do you think?

Best regards,

Cortavar

CortavarCortavarabout 1 year ago

Addendum to my last post!

The head of the Order is called the Director. Esteban is definitely a sleeper agent (well, he's awake in his role now) for a third power, led by the Curator. Wether the faction is the Museum, the Gallery or the Zoo does not bode well for Tasia and any other cryptids that they're holding.

BamnBamnBamnBamnabout 1 year ago

Heineken? Fuck that shit! Pabst Blue Ribbon! That's what you'll drink tonight!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yet another banger, Annabelle! And as much as I love getting these incredible stories from you, please don't overdo it. You always tell us to do something good for ourselves, and I hope you take your own advice. We can wait a bit longer if needed, because you are worth it. :)

Lissome_LapineLissome_Lapineabout 1 year ago

Lycathro-tastic! Thank you for writing and sharing 😁

Redneck_390Redneck_390about 1 year ago

Another great chapter. And I'm curious to find out more about The Curator; another player in The Game maybe?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a wonderfully engaging and entertaining story! I admit to being addicted to your stories. The plots, the connectivity, the deep understanding of the world and its legacy of supernatural are a pure delight. It reminds me of times past when dragons, monsters and demons were revered and respected and not human made technological tokens. Ah! Those were the days.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think it will be more fun to see Tasia struggling once she figures out that Lily and Dana have saved her, all that rage and she has to be thankful...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The fightscene in this chapter is by far the best you have done. Bob Salvatore would have been proud of you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well Tasia owes nothing to the Order anymore, does she?? Hopefully we can see a sexy doggie added to the Radley home? Tasia is hurting, but maybe nothing a little magic semen couldn't cure? Except I guess Mike might have a hard time (haaa, "hard") stopping Tasia from chasing Kisa around all over the house!!

skippersdadskippersdadabout 1 year ago

Another great chapter, makes since making fun of pbr in Hell.

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknewabout 1 year ago

Great story, especially the PBR trash-talk!

CortavarCortavarabout 1 year ago

@Redneck_390 Glad to see someone else picked up on the Curator (capital C, like Caretaker, not just the curator, the Curator) and is curious about him.

It seems like there's indeed another Player, one that has been ignoring or hiding from Mike, and had at least an agent in the Order, Esteban.

What do you think the faction could be called, and what should be its objective? I'm partial on the Museum, or the Zoo, but curators can also be guardians of incapable people, so the Asylum is not out of the picture either.

One way or another, considering cryptids as exhibits or as mental patients is rather sinister, Esteban is an asshole and they just recruited Florida Man (pending real name and description), the demon everyone is chasing, so they're probably eviler than the Order, possibly on par with Amir.

What do you think?

Best regards,

Cortavar

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hey I noticed a typo in one of the first paragraphs that I couldn't read past without pointing out.

The word should be "Topographical" rather than "Topological.". Topology is a field of mathematics that studies things like klein bottles, mobius strips, spheres, and their properties that don't change when the object is "changed elastically"

KoonseyKoonseyabout 1 year ago

Kill-dar, hahahahaha, awesome. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awesome as always! Love how the werewolf was worked in! Just waiting for the next chapters!

Terra_LupisTerra_Lupisabout 1 year ago

The Curator

Curious that another Player in The Great Game pops up now. Wonder what myths and legends this player houses/was supposed to house. Am also curious to see if you come up with a Player that has a property in Australia somewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I hope you save tasia and make her an almost ally, I know she's been a bad person but redemption arcs are good, and I really feel bad for her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Time to save the Order

Guess the werewolf is the next for a good dicking down. Huzzah!

Lenny20Lenny20about 1 year ago
Wasn't expecting that

I really thought that Tasia was a zombie like Dana, but she's a werewolf? After 6 books and two spin-offs I really thought it wouldn't ever be a thing. Although I prefere vampires over werewolves, I'm very excited about it.

And what was that mind-controll thing? I suppose the Curator Esteban was talking about is actually the demon D&L are after.

Love that this tale always is so good to speculate about and in the end is often even better than imagined. A glorious 5 stars!

SlofredSlofredabout 1 year ago

If you feel PBR is bad try Millers High Life in a steel can. 1970 in South East Asia. Great story 5 stars again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Always like the stories! Okay love the stories! And it makes sense that’s hell’s beer of choice. Like Tink said, tastes like dirty ass! Red necks, white socks and Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer LMAO

10Bender10Benderabout 1 year ago

Hate to toss a wrench into your scene, but human scent is hydrophilic. Water doesn't hide it. The old Hollywood trope of running into a stream to throw off the bloodhounds is BS. Thought you might like to know. Happy writing

Newt0351Newt0351about 1 year ago

Always a pleasure to read your stories. Werewolf wow, that was an intense fight.

Thanks for sharing and please keep the stories coming.

christi11christi11about 1 year ago

That was really well done and I quite enjoyed the scene with Tink. She's a character and it doesn't seem like we see enough of her, especially considering she's the one that's officially Mike's wife. Thanks for sharing!

ajdehooghajdehooghabout 1 year ago
Fight scene

LOL...love the fight scene...along with the line "witch's left boob". Hilarious! Hope you continue to throw those random enhancers into the story...it's a good chuckle moment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Since I can't sent private feedback, please Princess writerannabelle, see comments from HfHM Ch 96. :)

Bye the way, I'm Mr.Ric

I forgot to "sign" that comment. You'll understand if you read it.

mharrisonmharrisonabout 1 year ago

Great stuff as always - guaranteed to be a great read... :)

Many thanks.

Ravus_SapiensRavus_Sapiensabout 1 year ago

HA! Called it! She's a werewolf.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When I read the words "stuck some semen in the refrigerator.." used in passing and didn't give it a second glance, I realized how deep I am in this story.

jimmy_loganjimmy_loganabout 1 year ago

Finally....

Yessss a werewolf in the HFHMverse.

Thank you for such a wonderful story.

ChrisHeadyChrisHeadyabout 1 year ago

Seems a likely foe to turn friend/lover to some of our beloved Radley clan down the road!

firehorseukfirehorseuk12 months ago

Otherwise, his presence was actually a sign of a mental break

Otherwise, his presence was actually a sign of a mental breakdown

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I love the playfull family scene, the wellcome to the beach scene side A, the wellcome to the beach scene side B, the reconnaissance scene side A, the reconnaissance scene side B, Crash of the Titans scene, the OMG I fall in acary movie scene and the eating at the beach scene.

Thanks for writing us this amazing chapter.

Procurator9Procurator98 months ago

😏Rat inc. Hole-in-one travel solutions...

Procurator9Procurator98 months ago

👀I talked about a reunion...but I didn't expected this ...

She's back..

Procurator9Procurator98 months ago

👀The collar...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
10548 Followers
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES