Dead and Horny Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wonder how different the world would be if they knew demons were real? If people truly understood that there was something beyond all this?" Eulalie gestured to the havoc below. "If I didn't think you were--"

"Ahem." Dana cleared her throat loudly. "You're monologuing."

Eulalie snorted. "Yeah, I guess you're right." She crawled up the ceiling and undid the anchors suspending Legion in place, then moved them so that they dangled all together like a massive, human chandelier. Crawling down the spidersilk, she pulled one of the rigged explosives from her pocket and strapped it in place in the middle. When it went off, it would kill all eight of Legion's meatsuits simultaneously. "There. I think we're ready."

Dana unfolded her sword and leapt into the zombies. With pinpoint accuracy, she took them out, reducing the small horde to yet another pile of bodies. Lily sauntered out of the room toward the kitchen, using her tail to pull over a chair that had somehow remained upright through the battle.

Sweat beaded up on the many faces of Legion. Originally, Eulalie had been hoping to do something similar to Leeds' imprisonment, perhaps even finding a spiritual container she could trap the demon inside. But she knew now that this entity was a cut above the rest. While Leeds was simply a madman, Legion was smart. She couldn't take the risk that someone else may stumble upon the demon, and Lily had reassured her that Hell was probably the safest place.

"All done," Dana declared, using someone's shirt to wipe off her blade. The sword folded up and she tucked it into her belt. "No Night of the Living Dead today."

Eulalie clung to Legion, her lips spread thin. The demon looked back at her, blackened eyes smeared with soot.

"Hundreds of years ago, you traded your body for that of a mortal," she said, and Legion's eyes widened in surprise. "And like how a butterfly creates a hurricane, I lost my sister because of it."

Legion made a muffled sound, and Eulalie casually pinched the silk free from the man's mouth.

"You can hardly blame me for something I didn't do," Legion snapped, teeth bared.

Eulalie looked around the room, then shrugged. "I'm half human. I can absolutely blame you for whatever the fuck I want." She leaned forward and inhaled the demon's fear through her nostrils, her fingers already creating a replacement gag. "I want you to know that the next time you escape from Hell, I'll be waiting to send you back in pieces."

Legion snorted. "Foolish insect, I am eternal."

"Perhaps." Eulalie glared at the demon. "But so is my love for my sister." With a smooth movement, she gagged the demon once more. The last thing she wanted was for it to use some last moment spellcraft to escape.

Lily came out of the kitchen with a smirk on her face. "Tea will be ready soon," she said. She was followed by the scent of natural gas.

Eulalie helped the others up to the attic where they all fled through the portal. On the other side, a group of rats waited for them in the cabin, wringing their paws anxiously.

"Who wants to do the honors?" Eulalie pulled out the detonator, then flipped open the top to reveal a button. She moved away from the portal toward the nearest window. Outside, Timotei's body was busy cooling in the snow.

"This is all you," said Lily as she fell into a disused chair. "I'm done."

The Arachne looked at Tasia first, then Dana. The zombie came over and slid an arm around Eulalie's waist.

"Let's do it together." She moved her hand over the detonator so that her thumb hovered over the button. Eulalie nodded, and the two of them pushed it together.

There was a five second delay, yet another safety precaution, and then the detonator's signal went out to the makeshift router Eulalie had rigged in the attic to ensure that the signal would go out properly. The resulting blast destroyed the portal, but not before sending a stream of hot gas and fire across the floor to scorch the old wood of the cabin.

Lily got to her feet and used her wings to smother the flames before the rest of the cabin could ignite. A few of the rats used fire extinguishers to get the rest of it, and Eulalie let out a sigh as she crouched down in the corner.

Emotions, hot and raw, bubbled up inside her, and she put her face in her hands. Yet no tears came. After all, her kind was unable to cry.

A pair of arms wrapped around her, holding her close. It was Lily, her wings enfolding Eulalie like a blanket. The succubus bowed her head forward, then took a deep breath and softly sang a lullaby in the voice of Ana Rae. It was the song Eulalie's mother had sung for both of her daughters whenever they had trouble sleeping.

For just a moment, the Arachne wanted to demand answers, to question Lily about how she knew that song. Instead, she sank into the words, allowing the melody to comfort her. Moments later, a second pair of arms wrapped around her, followed by a third. Surprised, Eulalie looked up into Tasia's crystalline blue eyes.

"I don't know what all you're going through, but...I'm here to help, if I can." Tasia bit her lip nervously.

"Thank you," Eulalie whispered, then closed her eyes. "I guess, for now, I just need a minute. Just like this, if you could."

Tasia nodded. "I can and I will."

💀💀💀

The rats chewed another portal into the wall, this time to another airbnb that Eulalie had rented somewhere in Washington. It was a large house up in the mountains, overlooking the ocean. As they stepped into the living room, Tasia immediately moved to the nearest couch to flop down.

"I wouldn't," warned Dana as she grabbed Tasia by the wrist. "You're filthy."

"It's a rental, though." Tasia sighed and looked down at herself. Although her clothes were clean, there were blood stains all over her skin.

Lily walked to the kitchen, swinging her hips and whistling. In her hand was Timotei's head, the vampyr's eyes watching them.

"I'm just gonna put this little fella on ice," she declared, then disappeared.

"Wrap him in a bag first," said Eulalie. "They have a very strict no-blood policy!"

"Ugh, fine," grumbled Lily. She held up Timotei. "Maybe they'll have an apple I can put in your mouth."

Dana moved to the nearest window and looked outside. It had been a long night, but she was still full of energy. She could feel her heart beating now in her chest, longer and more vibrantly than since she had died. However, she knew it wouldn't last. Even now, the tempo was dropping, the energy consumed to fuel her regeneration.

It didn't help that she'd been horny since before the fight at the church. Her regeneration after the car crash felt like days ago, but there hadn't even been time to rub one out. She looked over at Tasia, who had wandered down the hallway toward the bedroom. With a mischievous grin, Dana followed.

The master bedroom was massive, with a view of the bay. Tiny lights dotted the horizon, most likely fishing vessels that were still out on the water. Tasia's clothes had been tossed in the corner, but not before she had carefully folded them. Dana smiled, then paused and waited for the sound of running water. She stealthily removed her clothes and walked around the corner into the master bathroom.

Tasia stood beneath the spray of an enormous walk-in shower. It could easily hold five people and even had a bench to sit on. Her many scars were hidden beneath bruises that had already faded a bit, her own regenerative properties pushed to their limit. With her head tossed back to allow water to stream down those dark strands and onto her back, she looked as if she'd been carved from marble, the artist spending extra attention on the muscles in Tasia's arms and legs.

Dana licked her lips. Sneaking up behind the werewolf, she snaked her arms up Tasia's muscular sides to cup her breasts. Tasia jumped, then looked back over her shoulder.

"You startled me," she admitted. "Couldn't even smell you, the soap they have in here is scented."

"You and I have unfinished business," Dana declared, then pressed her breasts into Tasia's back. "If you're willing, that is."

Tasia chuckled, then picked up the nearest loofah. "If you help me get clean first, I'll help you get dirty. By the way, you stink."

"Like what?" Dana frowned, suddenly anxious. She was aware that her own personal scent could be very unnerving.

Tasia turned around with the loofah and winked. "Like wet dog."

Dana laughed, hard. It bubbled up from her gut, and she actually clutched her stomach in an effort to stop. Tasia laughed along with her, then squirted some soap onto the loofah. At their feet, the water had already turned a dark color.

Dana grabbed Tasia by the neck and pulled her down so that their lips could meet. Tasia took Dana by the waist and lifted her up, casually holding her a foot off the ground as she turned around and pressed Dana against the wall. Dana wrapped her legs around Tasia's waist and squeezed.

Tasia grunted and broke their kiss. "Too hard," she said with a wince. "I can't tell you how many times that asshole broke my ribs."

"Sorry." Dana undid her legs and sank to the floor. "Here, let me make it up to you."

Water ran off of Tasia's thick pubic hair and formed into thin streams. Dana buried her face in Tasia's crotch, inhaling her musky fragrance. Tasia groaned, lifting her hips and arching her back to give Dana better access.

"You were...supposed to...wash me," Tasia muttered, running her fingers through Dana's hair. "Mmf, move up a little, that's...ah!"

Dana ran her tongue up Tasia's labia, until the tip of it rested on Tasia's clit. She teased the fleshy nub out, inhaling the sweet aroma of the werewolf's arousal. Running her hands up Tasia's legs, she squeezed the thick muscles in her thighs. Water ran down Dana's back and shoulders, forming a pool beneath them.

"Come here." Tasia gently tugged on Dana's hair until they stood facing each other. Gazing into each other's eyes, Dana saw something there she hadn't expected. It wasn't just lust in Tasia's sapphire eyes, but respect, admiration.

Maybe even something more.

Dana kissed her, this time rougher than the first. Tasia wrapped her arms around Dana, then ran her hands down Dana's back to grab her by the ass.

Dana broke the kiss. "Be rough with me," she whispered.

Tasia grinned, then looked around the shower. "Maybe not as rough as that time in the car," she replied. "This seems like a nice place and Eulalie might get mad at us."

They kissed again. Dana moaned as Tasia ran a hand down her belly, eventually teasing the sensitive skin just above her clitoris. The small movements were enough to entice her clitoris into view, which Tasia seemed to be deliberately avoiding.

"You're a tease," Dana complained, then promptly bit Tasia's lip.

"Yeah I am." Tasia slid two fingers into Dana, causing her to gasp. "I wanted to make sure you were nice and wet."

"I can't wait," Dana muttered, and then was surprised when Tasia grabbed her by the hair and pulled, causing her head to tilt back. Using Dana's hair as a leash, Tasia spun her against the thick glass wall of the shower, her breasts flattening against the glass.

"Spread them," Tasia said, withdrawing her hand and slapping Dana's ass. Dana moaned and arched her back, making sure her feet were apart. "That's a good girl."

Her vision blocked, Dana gasped when she felt Tasia kneel down behind her and bury her face in Dana's crotch The werewolf's eager tongue dug deep into Dana's damp folds, then migrated up to explore the edge of her anus. Dana clenched her hands into fists, doing her best not to push against the glass and shatter it.

"Oh, fuck," she moaned and closed her eyes. Behind her, Tasia continued to eat both her pussy and her ass as the water flowed across their backs. She swayed from side to side, then pressed back in an attempt to get more of Tasia's tongue inside her. Occasionally, Tasia would pause to swat Dana's butt hard enough that it would have left a mark on anyone else, which sent a jolt of pleasure up Dana's spine. "More. Give me more."

Tasia stopped, then rose. She grabbed Dana's hair again, pulling her head so far back that Dana now stared at the ceiling. She guided Dana over to the wall, then pressed her against the cool stone facade and forced her into the previous pose.

"Didn't we just do this?" asked Dana with a grin.

"I don't want to break that glass is all." Tasia's hand slid down between Dana's legs. Shoving two fingers inside of Dana's pussy caused the vaginal walls to clench down in response.

"Nngh!" Dana was helpless as Tasia finger fucked her from behind, slamming the zombie's hips into the polished stone wall of the shower. Unable to grab onto anything, Dana used one hand for balance against the wall and the other to finger her clit. Her whole body tingled as the temperature of the shower water cooled.

"That's right, take it. Take it!" Tasia sounded very pleased with herself, and then slowed down her ministrations. The pause was brief, but then Dana felt the tip of a thumb tease her ass.

Tasia allowed Dana to do all the work. Gasping, Dana forced her hips backward, causing the thick digit to penetrate her rear. Through the thin membrane between Dana's pussy and her ass, she could feel Tasia squeezing her fingers together.

Tasia continued to fingerbang Dana from behind, but it felt far different. With so many different sensations at once, it was all Dana could do to continue rubbing her clit as her whole body became one massive nerve. Her labia stretched thin as Tasia slowly worked a third finger in, followed by a fourth.

Dana made a sound like she was gargling water, then came so hard that she sprayed the shower wall with fluids of her own. She went stiff in Tasia's arms, but the werewolf kept fucking her from behind with her hand. Dana's whole body felt like it was on fire, and then her knees buckled from beneath her as she went limp.

Tasia caught Dana in her arms, then turned the water off. "You good?" she asked, looking quite pleased with herself.

Dana smiled dreamily. "I feel like I could fall asleep in your arms," she said.

"Let me wash your hair." Tasia reached for the shampoo. "Since you're so tired."

"But what about you?" asked Dana.

"What, are we keeping score?" Tasia squirted shampoo into her hands. "Besides, the water is getting cold."

"Right." Dana let Tasia massage the shampoo into her scalp, and then the two of them finished their shower as the water chilled. When they got out, all the steam in the room had already dissipated, so they wrapped themselves up in towels and headed for the bedroom.

Tasia flopped onto the bed and kicked up her feet, then groaned in delight. "The blankets feel so smooth," she said, moving her arms briefly like she was making a snow angel.

Dana lay down next to Tasia, the towel on her head slipping away. She scooted sideways so that her head was in the crook of Tasia's arm.

"So what happens next for you?" she asked, suddenly feeling awake again. "Now that this business with Deacon is over, what do you want?"

Tasia let out a heavy sigh. "That's a good question," she said. "I haven't had a chance to think about it much. There's a kill order out on me right now, so my options are limited."

Dana bit her lip and looked out the window. The first breaking rays of dawn had crept over the horizon, illuminating the distant whitecaps in the bay. "I might know somewhere you could go," she said. "There's a guy I'd like you to meet."

Tasia snorted, then turned her attention toward Dana. "I thought you weren't into guys."

Dana reached down and pinched Tasia's thigh playfully. "He's like the person in charge. It's hard to explain. We're more of a family, and he's the head of it."

"The patriarch, huh?" Tasia's tone shifted. "You think I could rely on him?"

"If we had told him Lily was in danger, he would have come to help. Everyone would have come, actually." Dana shook her head and stared at the ceiling. "Things would have gone differently for sure, but I can't say for better or for worse. He has a habit of attracting attention from the wrong people."

Tasia turned to look at Dana. "Was he involved in Velvet's death?"

Dana looked back and nodded. "Yeah. It's a bit of a long story, but he was there for it. They didn't know each other long, but became quite close."

"With a--" Tasia's eyes flicked toward the door, then held up a hand and wriggled her fingers like a spider walking.

"Yep." Dana grinned. "Didn't even stop him."

Tasia laughed. "Interesting. I'm sure he'd probably get a kick out of me, then."

"Maybe." Dana ran her hand up Tasia's thigh until it hovered along the edges of her crotch. "But what if I wanted you all for myself?"

The admission seemed to catch Tasia off guard, but no more than it did Dana. Right now, in this moment, she wasn't buried in the grief of Alex's death. Nor were her feelings muted. She felt more like herself than she had in years, as if she had finally come unstuck from her own misery.

"That sounds nice, but..." Tasia sighed. "I have someone waiting for me."

"Oh." Just like that, painful emotions returned. "I see."

"No, not a lover or anything. My father." Tasia looked into Dana's eyes. "The patriarch I can count on. He's a higher up in the Order."

Suddenly, Dana felt a lot better, but she sensed what was coming next. "Do you think he can help you?"

"Maybe. If anyone can, it will be him." She bit her lip. "And if he can't...well, then maybe I underestimated him."

"Do you want our help?" asked Dana.

Tasia shook her head. "No. Much too dangerous. The best I can hope for is that he'll hear me out. Your presence alone may set off alarm bells. He might even recognize you from the Black Palace incident."

"We don't talk about the Black Palace incident." When Dana saw the confused look on Tasia's face, she chuckled. "Sorry, family joke, you wouldn't get it."

"Yeah, family." Tasia rolled over to face Dana. "Maybe after I work things out with my father, perhaps clear my name, we could talk about your family a bit."

"I think I would like that." For now, that would have to be enough.

"If I'm being honest," Tasia said in a quiet voice. "I would far prefer to just leave with you and never look back. But I have to try, you know?"

"I understand," Dana whispered.

A putrid smell flooded the room, causing Tasia to gag. Dana rolled over in her bed to see Eulalie standing there, still covered in gore from earlier. She was holding a bunch of plastic bags.

"Who's hungry?" she asked, holding them up. "I found someone who would deliver us breakfast!"

"You!" Dana pointed at the Arachne. "Shower. Now."

Eulalie looked down at herself and winced. "Yeah, okay, this is pretty bad." She set the food down on the bed and scuttled toward the shower. "I actually picked this place because the shower is big enough for me, but it might be tough. Could I get someone to help scrub me down?"

Tasia arched an eyebrow as she opened up one of the bags. "You gonna scrub her down like you did me?" she asked, pulling a french toast stick from inside a styrofoam container.

"Hardly." Dana tossed off her towel and headed for the bathroom. "And don't eat all of that. You have to share."

"Duly noted," said Tasia, her mouth already full. "Thith neeth more thyrup."

"Hey!" Eulalie's voice was shrill. "You two used up all the hot water!"

"Sorry." Dana looked back at Tasia and made a face. Tasia grinned in response.

When Dana got in the shower with a rag, Eulalie had already thrown her clothes in the trash and was standing beneath the water. She looked up at her friend and poured some liquid soap on the rag.

"You realize there won't be any food left when we're done, right?"

Eulalie winked. "I ordered more for myself and stuck it in the fridge. Oh, gross, the water is brown."