Dead End Job Gets Interesting Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mouth was still dry, and she was starting to feel lightheaded, out of breath. She wanted to lick her lips, but she also didn't want to do anything that would act as evidence that he was right. She just glared at him in silence instead.

Jordan didn't move his face away as he continued to look her in the eyes, seeing a positive turmoil of emotions raging in her big, expressive eyes. Those eyes, that if he stared into too long would envelop him in an emerald daze.

Almost whispering, Jordan spoke his next question, the words imparting almost reluctantly on his lips.

"What...do you want from me, Kayla?"

The girl 11 years his junior tried to maintain the facade of anger on her youthful features, but the rosy blush running slowly up the nape of her neck, to her cheeks, and the way her breathing quickened gave him his answer.

"Well? Answer the question, Kayla." He sat back on his chair, and gestured, his palm opening in the universal "give-me" sign.

They stared at each other for a moment, her eyes afire, his an affected casualness, carefully studying each other's expressions. Then, Kayla averted her eyes, and bit her bottom lip as she spoke, almost too softly for Jordan to hear. Almost.

"I want...to see what happens..." she murmured, swallowing nervously as the words caught in her throat.

Jordan cocked his head, and a smile played over his face.

"Sorry, I missed that. Come over here so i can hear you, young lady, my hearing isn't as good as it used to be..." he replied, pushing his chair a distance out from the table.

Kayla softly moved her hands to the table and lifted herself from her seat, arching her back a little, her soft, heaving breasts on show, struggling to be released.

She took two nervous steps forward, hands trembling as she reached out to grab Jordan's shoulders. Not sure what to expect, Jordan's nose was suddenly filled with the scent of the apple conditioner of her hair, as Kayla delicately climbed onto his lap. She let out a small sigh as she sat back on her haunches, feeling the warmth of his legs through his well-cut black cotton dress pants. She raised her chin, and stared up at him, waiting.

Jordan could feel her firm, tanned legs pressing against his upper thighs as the 22 year old lowered herself slowly onto him, holding his shoulders carefully. He could see the hard points of her breasts standing out against all odds, the black lacy bra and the Victorian shirt unable to contain her arousal. She could smell the remnants of orchid scented body wash rising from him - quite pleasant, and less musky than she was expecting.

Jordan felt the flowing locks of her hair caressing his face, the scent of fresh apple suddenly an impossibly erotic fragrance as she leaned over to him, whispering conspiratorially in his ear. He felt her lips graze his ear as he heard the words he was waiting for, her breathy voice catching as an involuntary shiver ran down his body:

"I said, I want to see where this goes, old man..."

Jordan slipped a hand around her slim, firm waist, feeling the heat radiating from the small of her back as he gripped her hip tightly.

She gasped at the assertiveness of his touch, and was reminded for a moment of the way Sarah grabbed her shoulder at lunch. Accountability, she thought, her mind aflame. I'm acting without regard for the consequences, seducing my coworker in a place where we could easily be caught, and he's making sure I know he's still holding me responsible for my actions. Even though this must be a once in a lifetime fantasy for him.

She repositioned herself, her face pulling back from his neck, and gulped, her face an inch and a half from his, expecting to see eyes glazed over by lust for her and an expression saying he was about to devour her. Then, she saw the confident smirk on his face.

"Are you...always this forward with your intentions, Kayla?" he said neutrally, his face giving nothing away.

Kayla's brows furrowed in confusion. "Of course not...you think I ever have to work this hard to get want I want normally?" she spluttered, befuddled by the lack of expected response from him.

"No, no, this won't do, Kayla, you're acting way out of character, what's gotten into you?" her inside voice chided. "Take a deep breath, and get your head back into the game. You have to win..."

She sighed deeply, and then she remembered something he'd told her. Her face split into a sultry smile. "My, Jordan, are you hyper-focussed on your cute little co-worker right now? Perve," she accused, "that's how you haven't lost yourself yet, right?" she guessed, punctuating her guess with a sinuous shifting of her hips from side to side in his lap, as she ground her pert, proportioned ass into him.

His grin widened. "Maybe I'll tell you why i still have my shit somewhat together sometime, Kayla, but you're not going to figure that out tonight..." he replied cheekily. His hand "accidentally* brushed over a nipple, as he moved it up to put his fingers through his wavy brown locks, the already engorged bumps of her areola sending shivers of pleasure through her.

Jordan paused, taking in her facial features, committing them to memory. She really was fucking cute, with her long golden-brown hair hanging haphazardly down her back and shoulders. Her already well-constructed cheekbones were emphasized just slightly by a tinge of extra color, in addition to the blush that she wore. Her rose-tinted lips parted as she smiled hungrily at him, revealing rows of perfect teeth.

Damn, Jordan thought. She's so damn gorgeous. If I were anyone else, I'd have lost it by now. But I can't lose it yet. I still have to bring this home. She still thinks she has a chance to win.

"Well? Are you going to ask me a question, or are we just going to stay here like this?" he asked impishly.

She raised an eyebrow at him in disbelief.

"Are you fuckeeeek!" she squealed, as she looked down, her eyes as big as saucers.

Jordan looked back innocently at her, as the cold hand he had just slipped under her shirt that was now sliding slowly up her back continued its mission. "Am I fucking what, Kayla?" he questioned.

She writhed and squirmed under his touch, clearly ticklish, but making no move whatsoever to escape.

"Are you fucking kidding m-m-m-m-m-me..." as Jordan's other hand slipped under her shirt, and expertly snared her nipple between a thumb and index finger, pinching and rolling it between them. The pain-tinged pleasure shooting through her was the final straw, the exotic combination of good and bad ecstacy fuelling her hunger.

Wordlessly, she batted his hand out from under her top and pulled it up over her head in one fluid motion. As the Victorian shirt fell to the floor, Jordan drank in her nubile young body, his eyes devouring her like a starved beast.She felt exposed, vulnerable, as his gaze pulled her in. But she also felt safe, which was a feeling she did not often feel, especially with men that were this...implacable. Her slit moistened, as she began to imagine herself naked and helpless in front of him. His voice quietly but firmly ordering her to please him.

"Fuck, Jordan, do you know what you're doing to me right now?" she murmured.

Her slim, tanned waist, and the stunningly intricate eastern dragon snaking up from her right thigh and around her hip and flat, muscled stomach. The scent of her was all he could smell as he breathed her in. Her supple, shapely breasts rose and fell as she inhaled air, her breath coming in short bursts. The flames of arousal were rapidly going from embers to an inferno burning, ruminating inside her.

Jordan's hand was shaking as it came to the end of its journey exploring the curves of her back. Finding his goal, with a snap-click, he dextrously unhooked her bra.

Kayla's breasts popped eagerly out and stood to attention, her flawlessly shaped grapefruit-sized mounds accentuating the wicked curves of her hips. She smiled, enjoying Jordan's unfiltered gaze, as she ground her hips into him, his second brain rewarding her efforts by standing to attention.

"Do you like what you see, Jordan? Would you like to tell me what you want to do to me?" she asked, her eyes afire. Jordan could feel the heat and scent of the sex hormones coming off her, ordering him to lose control and give her what she wants, just as nature intended.

But he wasn't done yet. Jordan smiled, his fingertips tracing light lines down her soft skin to her hips. She bit her lip and let out a low moan as she shuddered at his touch.

He smiled a smile full of teeth as he grabbed the soft flesh of her hips and dug his fingers in, not enough to harm or disfigure, but definitely enough to let her know his intentions and how he felt about her question. She mewled in pain and writhed in his lap, struggling against the pain. Jordan's dick hardened to a diamond point as he watched her inch away from him, trying to minimise her discomfort, but not making any attempt to escape.

His grip intensified, and she let out a gasp as she struggled to contort her body in ways that would lessen the pain his hands were inflicting. She wriggled away as far as she could without getting off him entirely, swiveling around on her haunches so that her head rested in the crook of his neck. She wiggled her way back in close to him until her smooth, unblemished back was resting against his chest. She felt his rock-hard member trying to pierce up her ass through his pants. Through the pain, a stray thought wandered. "Is he getting off on watching me squirm?" her inner voice muttered distractedly to her.

His hands ceased their assault, leaving her panting for breath, as his hands again began their caressing movements up her torso, tracing small circles in her flesh, exploring her feminine curves, committing them to memory, watching her reactions. A small gasp here, a soft moan there.

She felt his neck muscles tighten as he craned his head down her her, his breath on her neck only encouraging her further as it quickened with her movements.

"This will stop the moment that you want it to, Kayla. You are free get up and walk out anytime," Jordan whispered to her. A look of confusion passed over her face, and he felt her shoulders stiffen.

"Well, if I'm free to go, should I stop, put my top back on, and leave?" she replied darkly.

"I'm not telling you to leave, only that you're free to do so anytime you want. I won't stop you and I will never force you to do anything you aren't comfortable with." He set his jaw resolutely and stared levelly at her.

She met his gaze for a moment, as the look of confusion turned to realization. It wasn't just her he was holding accountable, it was also himself. He was risking his own pleasure in order to let her know he was asking for her freely given consent. Why of all the men she had taken interest in, was Jaws the one that gave her the freedom to leave whenever she wished, when he was the one she found herself wanting to please the most?

"Thank you for thinking of me, Jordan, but I am done thinking for tonight..." she murmured demurely.

Biting her lower lip, she leaned into the last few inches separating them. Her lips grazed his, softly at first, then again a bit more insistently. She felt him shiver as his hands twitched, her lips telling him all he needed to know.

As she separated from him, his hands gripped her neck and pulled her back in, as his kiss devoured her. Shivers ran down her neck, and she trembled at the sensation of his tongue softly but insistently massaging her lips, probing for entry. The force of the movement left her gasping for more, as his tongue lightly massaged hers, surprisingly delicate and in stark contrast to the fervor with which his hands held her to him.

As he began to pull back, she breathlessly reached behind her and grabbed his collar. Then a sharp sensation in her lip shattered her last shard of willfulness as he bit down softly on her bottom lip, dragging his teeth over it before finally disengaging. She shuddered at the display of savagery and slid her hand around to the nape of his neck, entangling her fingers in his wavy brown locks.

He smiled a savage smile that was all teeth and no mirth as he licked his lips, his lust for her leaking out.

"You make me want...to work hard to please you, Jordan..." she whispered breathily. Her back arched, offering her breasts to him, the small pink nipples hardened almost to the point of discomfort.

Jordan stared, and for a moment in time, everything slowed down. He felt her long, supple legs, and her firm toned ass driving his dick to the point of insanity as she revolved her hips, desperate to please him. Her face was an uncensored gift to mankind, eyes a depth of wanton submission and desire. Her lips parted as she whet her lips in anticipation, waiting for his next move.

Then time sped up, as his hands greedily groped her pert ass, snaking up to encircle her breasts, squeezing, tracing circles. She moaned, quivering at the sudden fervor of his touch, and turned her face to his, seeking his lips once more. He moved in, but then stopped at the last moment, his lips barely a half inch from hers.

She craned her neck to reach her goal, but felt strong fingers entwining in her hair, pulling her head back and up to face him.

"Not yet, Kayla. You've been a very good girl for me so far, but you have to earn that." he whispered, as his finger traced around the areola of her nipple.

She pulled against his grip, struggling to close the gap. Jordan's eyes narrowed, and he squeezed her nipple, sending a sharp stab of pain into her.

"I said not yet, and you disobeyed me. Why would you do that? Aren't you trying to please me?" he questioned, feeling dizzy from the heat and the pheromones radiating from her.

"Maybe I want to see what the consequences of disobeying you are..." she replied brattily, increasing the pace of her ass grinding into his crotch as she leaned back against him. Fucking brats. Of *course* he'd found the one bratty girl in his office. He rolled his eyes inwardly.

Jordan smiled a savage smile. "Just to confirm, you can leave anytime you want, and I won't stop you." he said levelly, disguising how close he was to losing it entirely from the brazen way she was making his member react.

Without waiting for an answer, Jordan stood up, a fistful of Kayla's hair still in his grasp, and pulled her to her feet. She staggered and winced in pain as the movement forced her to back against him, and she realised just how much taller and stronger he was than her, as she shot looks at him, her eyes darting nervously between his bulk and his face. Strangely, though, she wasn't scared - learning that he had the power to do whatever he wanted to her was probably the hottest thing she had ever realised in her life.

He pawed at her breast with his free hand for a moment, caressing, stroking, squeezing, and any breath she had was long gone. Even in the position she was in, she lecherously ground her ass into his crotch, her hands seeking, probing, for his painfully erect penis poking into her, frantically trying to excite him, to break him, to please him, to see if she could push him over the edge.

Then, she felt his powerful hands slam her onto the table. Her breasts bunched against the wooden surface, and she felt his hand on her thigh, as he ran his fingers up and down her proportioned legs.

She heard the sound of a zip, and her skirt fell to the floor. An image flashed through her mind of what it would look like right now if someone walked in on them - Jordan, a tall, slovenly looking man, bending her, his young co-worker, nude (except for her lacy black panties) over a conference table, her skirt, shirt and bra haphazardly discarded to the sides, her breasts mashed into the table, her eyes glazed over with lust as she prepared to be used for this beast of a man's every whim...

She could feel herself beginning to drip with anticipation of his next move. Her moist panties clung lecherously to the curves of her ass. She could smell the scent of her sex in the air.

Kayla swiveled her neck around to look at Jordan, and the look of raw, unfettered lust and anticipation almost drove him to tear her panties and fuck her like a wild beast in heat.

But no. She wanted to be held accountable, and that was what Jordan was going to do for her. He quietly raised his hand, and then bought it down hard on her left butt cheek.

She cried out in surprise, the pain not at all what she was expecting. Jordan pulled her back up by the hair and clamped his hand over her mouth.

"Shh, you wouldn't want the cleaners to hear us, would you?" he hissed in her ear.

She lecherously nibbled and licked his hand, all restraint gone, as she once again reached for the steel-hardened rod in his pants.

He smiled darkly. He picked her up bodily and threw her back down onto the table. Her slit was inflamed, and Jordan could see her juices trickling down her leg.

"Three for not listening to me, three for asking for punishment, and three for trying to grab my dick before I was ready..." he whispered into her ear. Her look of defiant arousal told him she was going to take everything he could dish out.

He bought his hand down again on the other cheek, the slap causing a much quieter moan from his prey.

Seven more times he slapped her. The skin of her ass was bright red. Jordan could see one of the slaps left a perfect handprint on her left asscheek.

"P...please..." she murmured, her face still on the desk.

Jordan paused, surprised. "Please what, Kayla?"

She raised her head, and Jordan could see the desperation in her voice, and a single tear rolling down her cheek. "P...please, fuck me..." she implored, not moving from the table.

Jordan's dick grew so hard that he was half worried it would be like fucking her with an iron rod.

"Good girl." he said, softly stroking her hair.

Jordan unzipped his fly and let his second brain free. It sprang to attention. He had always been pretty happy with his dick. It was of average length (he guessed about six inches at its hardest) but its girth was considerable, and it bent just enough that most women found it hit their pleasure centers just right.

Kayla sighed with happiness as he prepared to grant her wish. Slowly, Jordan savoured the scene as he worked off her panties, the juices flowing from her leaving them sopping wet, revealing her body completely to him. Her well-trimmed mound was equally soaked, and her sex scent filled him. He let out a half growl as he breathed out, positioning himself at her entrance, his thick penis tantalisingly teasing her clit.

"One more time, Kayla. You can..."

"Please fuck me, I cant wait any longer...it's so hot down there..." Kayla moaned, cutting him off as she desperately begged for the fat man to take her.

Jordan smiled primally, and with one thrust, he plunged into her depths, meeting no resistance from her.

The lubricated tightness of her chamber enveloped him, and he growled like a beast, all trace of control lost. He grabbed Kayla by the hair and pulled, lifting her a few inches off the table as he savagely pounded her from behind. He groaned at the supple slickness of her vulva as it enveloped him, and savoured the sinfully masochistic grimace painted on Kayla's face as he held her there, the tips of her breasts slapping softly on the table in a perverse rhythm in tune to his thrusts.

Kayla's moans intensified. Jordan's dick was hitting her deeply, his ample stomach hitting the reddened skin of her ass as he fucked her, and it was driving her into a frenzy of ecstasy. Her pleasure was soaring to heights she had never experienced before.

She felt flashes of past partners appearing in her mind's eye. Partners with longer dicks, better personal grooming, abs like a washboard, rugby players, but this was different. She was single-mindedly dedicated to pleasing someone other than herself in this moment, and for the first time, she didn't feel...bored, or like a selfish, manipulative bitch while fucking someone. She actually wanted this. She hadn't felt this way since...since...