Dead End Job Gets Interesting Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She blanked out for a moment, as she felt Jordan's dick grind against her G-spot. His member seemed to curve and hit her pleasure centres like a heat-seeking missile, and a small fold of pudgy skin poking out above his dick, coated in dark pubic hair, slapped against and stimulated her clitoris with every thrust. Slamming her hands onto the table to steady herself, she gyrated her hips in time to his movements, her efforts earning a wordless growl of pleasure from him. A series of gasps and moans began to issue from her as his fervour began ushering in waves of pleasure, as her increasingly sensitive clitoris was stimulated over and over as he breathed heavily, pounding her with an intensity that she wouldn't have expected him to be able to muster for a man his size.

Jordan leaned over and gripped her breast with his free hand, tweaking her nipple with his thumb. Feeling her pussy clenching around his dick, he pulled out and sat back down on the table, his rock-hard member poking out of his trousers, still dripping with her juices.

She didn't wait for him to speak. She leapt onto his lap and, kneeling with her legs on either side and without a moment's hesitation, impaled herself onto him, her features taking on an animalistic frenzy of lust. Her athletic legs rose and fell as she bounced up and down on him, the sounds of her pussy enclosing him and their mutual grunts and cries mingling together as she gripped his business shirt with both hands as she gasped and moaned in ecstasy.

"Oh fuck, I'm close, I'm close, fuck, fuck, fuck, FUUUCK!" she cried.

Jordan's hand clamped over her mouth as she lost sight of the situation they were in, her cries building in volume. His other hand returned to her hair as he savagely yanked her head toward him, as he felt his own orgasm building inside him.

"Kayla, this is important, are you safe, or do I need to withdraw?" he growled.

"Safe, safe, safe! God, Jordan, I'm so close! Pleasepleaseplease don't stop!"

Jordan stood up again, his hands gripping Kayla's ass, as he easily picked her up. She was moving her hips so quickly now, and breathing heavily, focusing on nothing except the promise of the most divine orgasm she had ever had as her pussy tightened even more.

Jordan turned, and slammed her against the wall, his strong arms easily holding her as his dick drilled into her, over and over, her back hitting against the wooden taniwha relief.

She held his body in place with a vice like grip as her legs grabbed both his hips. They shared a moment as they caught each others eyes.

"Come for me, Kayla." he said, as he gasped with the effort, pulling his dick almost out completely and then slamming it back into her as he felt spasms inside her, even as her tunnel contracted.

She looked at him, her face an uncensored vision of gratitude as she smiled the most honest, guileless smile he had ever seen from her.

She cried out as a mountain of pleasure sent earthquakes through her body like she had never experienced before. Her body bent over, as she embraced him, her face next to his.

"Daddy, I'm coming, coming, coming!" she whispered, biting down onto his neck.

Her words (and teeth) sent a jolt of electricity through him, pushing him over the edge. He grunted, slamming her one last time as he sprayed wave after wave of hot streams of cum into her begging slit, the force of the orgasm almost shattering his balance with its intensity. He gasped for breath and carefully rested her against the wall while he recovered his composure. Her legs were still wrapped around his waist in a vice-like grip, as she rode the waves of pleasure immobilizing her, unable to breath, unable to think.

His soft voice broke the silence a minute or so later. "Ah...Kayla, i can't breathe..." he muttered gently, gingerly disengaging her teeth from his neck as he stroked her hair gently. She whimpered wordlessly, still lost in her own head. He raised her chin, and carefully met her lips with his, as he delicately kissed her.

She hugged him tightly and buried her face in the crook of his neck and shoulders. She reluctantly unclasped her legs and allowed his now rapidly drooping package to withdraw from her.

He watched the small, naked creature in front of him, still gasping for breath as the orgasms subsided. Eventually, she regained a semblance of control, and bit her lip as she ran a hand through her now-dishevelled locks. Fuck, even her scalp was hypersensitive after that.

She looked up at him, a disbelieving look on her face, as if she suspected that the whole thing might have just been a crazy fever-dream she was only now waking up from. Seeing Jordan standing in front of her, with a very Kayla-sized teeth-print on his neck, still short of breath, she felt a thick ribbon of cum drip out of her, dribbling down her inner thigh.

He smiled at her, a puzzled but inordinately satisfied look on his face.

"Daddy?" he inquired, eyes filled with good-natured mirth.

Her lips opened, then closed, then opened again, then closed. Her eyes widened as she realized what she had said. She paused for a moment, as several options for response passed through her head, before choosing by far the most mature of them.

She sprung over to where her clothes still lay grabbed them up, and bolted for the door like a startled rabbit, unlocking it and then closing it behind her.

She sank against the door for a moment, feeling the cold wood against her back, and the reassuring softness of the carpet through the thin socks she still wore, as she covered her eyes with her hands. The scent of him filled her nostrils, as she smiled disbelievingly at him, herself, this whole situation.

"Well, fuck." Kayla muttered.