Dead Girl Ch. 12

Story Info
Don accepts Daddy, with some help from the girls.
8.3k words
4.84
3.6k
6

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chp. 12

After Stacy left, Flora came and curled up in his lap. He was deep in thought, and his dick was sore. He'd cum twice in an hour. He couldn't remember having done that before. The second time had been on Star's face and tits after Flora said she wanted a little more to make the scene longer and thicker. Her pun was not lost on him.

Despite feeling somewhat disturbed by Daddy's aggression and roughness, Stacy gave him a kiss, and then flashed him a bright smile and a glimpse of her perfect ass on her way out the door.

"What's up, Don?" Flora questioned as she nestled into him. "Mmmm," she purred contentedly. "You were so great today."

"Hmmm," Don replied uneasily.

"What's bothering you, Don? Is it having to go twice? Stacy loved it, both times. In fact, she was telling me..."

"No, it's not that," he interrupted.

Don was surprised that it only took two goes actually. And if it weren't for the fact that his dick hurt, he would've loved at least one more blow job from Stacy. Except that he was worried about what Daddy would've continued to do to her if given the chance.

When Flora first told him she wanted to do another take, he already had misgivings. All he'd been able to think about was the sight of Stacy choking and coughing on the bed, splattered with his cum. He wasn't sure he could risk doing that again. But when he walked into the room and saw Stacy on all fours on the bed, her tits hanging free, her skirt around her waist, playing with her pussy, and looking hungrily at his dick, he got pretty hard, pretty quick.

"We're going to splice this into the last scene," Flora explained. "She'll start here, you make her get on her knees or something, do your thing, then put her back on the bed like this again. Got it?"

'Do your thing' she said. Like she was talking about making dinner or fixing a leak. So humiliating and hurting this young woman was his 'thing' now? She made it sound easy. And what bothered Don the most was how easy it turned out to be.

He heard Flora say "action", then he forced himself to say, "Get on your knees." It just flowed from there.

Star's eagerness to comply with Daddy's demand, her beauty, her youthful exuberance, her bouncing tits, the immediacy of her hand back on her pussy after getting into position for him, the sound and smell of her wetness.

"Let me taste your pussy," Daddy commanded.

Star eagerly raised her wet fingers to his mouth. He licked and sucked on them as she did the same with his cock. He quickly dropped her hand and pulled his dick back away from her.

"I didn't give you permission yet."

She looked up at him eagerly as she returned to playing with herself. He moved his cock slowly towards her mouth, but when she reached for it with her tongue, he pulled away. When he did it again, she tried to grab his cock with her free hand, but he slapped it away. "Play with your tits," he told her, and she did. He grabbed her pigtails to hold her head still as he continued to tease her, only allowing her to lick his tip. Occasionally he'd put his crown in her mouth and then pull it out as soon as her lips closed around it.

"Please Daddy," she finally begged him. "I want your cock so bad."

Daddy relented. He pushed himself into her mouth until he felt her throat, then fucked her mouth as he held her pigtails. She moaned with pleasure.

Eventually, he had his foot on the bed. Her head was next to it, pressed into the mattress, pinned, as he repeatedly forced his cock into her willing throat, slowly and deeply. She had a hand on his thigh as if in some futile attempt to control how hard or how deep he fucked her, which she never attempted.

He fucked her throat until, with a gag, he pulled out, and she jerked him off onto her tits and face. She licked and sucked him clean before Daddy stepped back and ordered her onto the bed again.

Remembering that second incident, with Flora now on his lap, he almost shuddered.

"What is it then?" Flora asked, bringing him back to the present.

He paused. "Daddy is so...violent. It scares me."

Flora sat up and looked at him. "First of all, Don. Own that shit. You are Daddy. Daddy wasn't real until you made him real. I haven't written any lines for you, or told you what to do. That's all you." She gently cupped his cheek with her hand. "And it's amazing to see, Don. That's something inside of you that you probably never knew was there. Am I right?"

"Yeah," Don sighed. "And that's what bothers me. It's frightening."

"I get that," she said softly. "But it's not violent, Don. I'm not sure you know what real violence is." She looked away.

The tone in her voice made Don look at her. He suddenly felt selfish and stupid. "I'm sorry."

"My point is," she continued. "You're being too hard on yourself. It may be aggressive, it may be a little rough at times, but it's not violent. And whatever it is, it's right, because Daddy always makes his baby girls cum."

"Alright," Don conceded. "But, is that because..."

"No buts, Don. You're not a violent person, if that's what you're worried about. You're a kind, sweet, thoughtful man." She kissed his lips softly. "You worrying about this proves that." He didn't respond, so she continued. "You know what I think you are? I think you're sensitive, empathetic and attentive. And, when you let yourself go." She emphasized these words. "And get into the moment. You're able to just figure out what your partners want, and you give it to them. It feels good, doesn't it?" she asked. "It feels...right?"

"It does," he sighed.

"If it feels good to you, and it feels good to us, then why are you trying to convince yourself you're doing something bad?"

"I don't know," was all Don said. Flora certainly had a much better interpretation of his actions than he did. It was probably even more valid since it fit more of the facts. He'd been unable to reconcile feeling bad about doing something that his 'victims' seemed to definitely enjoy. "Maybe you just get so used to feeling bad, that feeling good seems...weird," he finally added.

"Ha," Flora scoffed. "Yeah, I get that. It's pretty fucking sad, isn't it?"

"Yeah," Don agreed, looking pained.

"There's probably some of that in there, but that's not it, is it?" Flora asked.

"No," Don sighed

"It feels dirty, doesn't it?"

"Yes, it does." He agreed.

"I'm guessing you've never done anything like this before, or had a girl react this way. Am I right?"

Flora's question wasn't so much leading, as it was following Don. "No, never."

"Things have changed a lot since you were my age, Don. It's not like people weren't fucking like this back then, but it was behind closed doors and they didn't talk about it. Society would've considered it perverted or some shit." Don nodded his agreement. "But the internet has put all that, and more, right out there for everyone to see."

"That doesn't suddenly make it OK," Don argued. He wasn't convinced by his or her positions, he was just making the point.

"No," Flora agreed. "But it does suddenly let a lot of people know there are a lot more options available than just missionary and doggie. And the more people try different things, and talk about them, then the more they start to be OK. For my generation there's very little that's off limits, socially. It's all a matter of personal preference."

"That's the same for my generation," Don protested.

"Haha," Flora laughed. "Of course. But my point is that, socially, we're accepting of a lot more. We have a much bigger sexual palette to choose from. I bet half the girls in my school called themselves bisexual at some point. I don't think most of them ever did anything about it, but the point is that it was option for them. Do you think you even knew what bisexual meant when you were in high school?"

"Probably not," Don admitted. "But I'm not sure I like this discussion about what an old fogey I am."

Flora shrugged. "If the shoe fits, Don."

He grabbed her around the waist, tickling her. She screamed and slapped his arm. He had to resist the urge to kiss her after that.

"My point is, Don," Flora continued, looking away. "You're just holding yourself to a different set of standards than the girls you're with."

"Maybe I should stick to women my own age," he suggested half-heartedly.

"Oh my God," she said, slapping his arm again. "Are you fucking serious? Hey Don, wanna get a crazy wild blow job from a hot young girl that will do things to your dick you never dreamed of before?" She lowered her voice and spoke slower, answering her question in "Don's" voice. "Uh, geez, no thank you. I'd rather make love to a wrinkly, saggy old woman in the same two positions I've always used. And no felatio please, it's unsanitary, young lady." She wagged her finger at him.

"Hey wait," Don protested. "I never..."

"Shut up." Flora slapped him again. "And stop being an idiot. You're not an idiot Don."

"Aren't I though?" He cocked his head sideways.

"Hmmm," she pondered. "You do some idiotic things, but you're not an idiot."

"I fail to see the distinct..."

"Remember when you told me to tell you when you were being an idiot, Don?" Flora interrupted.

"No, I don..."

"Well you're being one now!"

Don closed his mouth. "Told you," he murdered.

Flora slapped his arm again.

"Ow!" he complained.

"Listen," she ignored him. "I get that self-discovery can take you to some unfamiliar places, Don. Maybe it can even get scary. The hard part isn't accepting who you are, it's letting go of who you think you are. That means letting go of the conventions you've internalized and not ignoring your feelings. Feeling good isn't wrong, Don."

"You sure are smart," Don said.

"I know." Flora took the compliment in stride. "I tell you what, Don." Flora tried to ignore his look. "I've got a new girl coming next week. I was going to try her out with Stacy, but maybe you can do it instead."

"Try her out?" Don asked skeptically. "What does that mean, exactly?"

"Exactly? I don't know. Generally, it means fucking." Flora lay back against Don. "But what happens exactly is up to her. I need to see what she can really do, in person. How that turns out determines whether I think she'll be a good fit or not. But I can get just as good an idea of that if you fuck her." She sighed as she nestled into his chest.

"You mean, like, fuck her fuck her?"

"Yes, Don." Flora's said. "You put your penis into her vagina, and everything."

"I don't know," Don shuffled.

"Yes you do. But listen Don." Flora slapped his sore arm again to make sure he was paying attention. "No holding back on her. Just let yourself go, feel her out, figure out what she needs and give it to her. I need to learn something about this girl. And I want to see more of what you've been hiding."

"I wouldn't say hiding," Don said. "Mmm. More like discovering."

"It's also an opportunity for you to let yourself go again, and see what happens. If you still feel bad after that, then...you definitely are an idiot."

--

Don spent the next week trying not to think about the new girl. He didn't ask Flora about her, and he didn't fantasize about her. He didn't want to create any expectations. Besides he had plenty of fantasy fodder already with both Flora and Stacy around. He did his exercises and he concentrated on work.

When the day came, he found he was nervous, or maybe excited. He couldn't really tell which, maybe a bit of both. Stacy arrived first. "How are you Don?" she asked as she plopped herself down on the couch in her tight pink workout clothes. "You ready?"

"Sure." Don tried to sound casual. "I guess so. I mean I'm just going to 'do my thing'," he said, using air quotes. "No big deal, right?"

"That's right." She patted his leg, then turned to look at Flora. "You need any help getting ready?"

"Am I getting dressed up or something?" Don looked confused.

Flora and Stacy both laughed. "No, I mean, like, do you need help getting hard? Do you know what a fluffier is, Don?"

Don tried to stifle his surprise at her casual offer. "No, what's that?"

She smiled at him. "It's a person on the set whose job is to get the male actors' dicks hard."

"Oh," he was embarrassed by his naivete, and then by his embarrassment. "No. I mean, I don't think so."

Stacy looked quizzically at him, then turned back to Flora. "This is the first motherfucker crazy enough to turn me down for a blow job."

"I'm sorry," Don said quickly. "I didn't mean it like that. It's just..."

Stacy laughed. "It's OK, Don." She got up and leaned over into his face. Her cleavage hung in front of him with the gravity of a black hole he had no chance of escaping. "That's what I like about you. It just makes me want to suck my Daddy's dick even more now." She kissed him on the lips, lingering, but not pressing forward with her tongue. "You're going to be great. I'm jealous."

Besides making him rock hard, Stacy's words, and her kiss, filled him with confidence.

"Time to get ready, Don," Flora sang.

Stacy moved away, and Don could see Flora holding a small red bikini bathing suit draped over her finger. She had a wicked smile on her face.

"I can't wear that," Don said alarmed.

"Sure you can." Flora threw the suit to him. "I've seen you by the pool, Don. You'll look great in this, trust me."

Don turned the suit over in his hands, inspecting it. It seemed impossibly small. He pulled on it. It was pretty stretchy, at least.

"Oh my God, you will," Stacy chimed in. "Hurry up, I want to see you in it."

Don couldn't say no to their combined will. With a sigh he got up and headed back to the bedroom. Standing in front of the mirror in the little red suit, he had to admit that he did feel sexy. The view was a far cry from the one he'd had a few months earlier.

Since he'd started working from home, Don had been going to the gym 4-5 times a week. Mostly, it had been an outlet for an abundance of sexual energy, combined with a desire to just look less incongruous with the hot young women around the house. He'd lost about 15 or 20 pounds and toned up quite a bit. He wasn't exactly svelte, but his spare tire had shrunk remarkably, so that, while the suit might be making him bulge a little, he wasn't hanging over it. He grabbed a towel, took a deep breath, and headed back to the girls.

"Oh my God," they both pealed when he walked in.

"Hm-mm-mm!" Stacy said as she slinked over to him. "Damn! Those look good enough to eat off you." She stared at his semi-rigid package, stuffed unconvincingly into the small suit.

"She's right, Don," Flora said from behind her. "You look good. How do you feel?"

"Surprisingly good," Don answered.

"I can make you feel better." Stacy's voice turned soft and sultry as she reached him. She pressed herself against him, squeezing her large, soft breasts between their bodies. "Please Daddy, can I suck your cock now?"

Don sighed as he felt Stacy's hand on his cock, rubbing it through the tight suit. He was hard now, and he could feel his dick head sticking out past the waistband. Stacy felt it too, and was soon rubbing it with her thumb.

Before Don could answer, the doorbell rang.

"She's here," Flora said excitedly, heading to the door.

"Bitch," Stacy said with real venom. "Promise me I can clean your cock when you're done with her, Daddy." Her voice was tense with urgency.

"Uh, OK," Don said, a little taken aback by her vehemence, and her use of 'Daddy' outside of the bedroom.

She smiled with satisfaction, then turned quickly away. "Hey girl," she said brightly to the newcomer. She strode over and kissed her on the cheek.

Don tried to quickly stuff his hard on back into the suit, but wasn't sure it was there to stay. He held the towel in front of his crotch.

She was small, about the same size as Flora. A pretty Asian girl with a triangular face and long black hair. Her eyes were large dark almonds framed by high cheekbones. Her nose was small, as was her mouth, with thin lips, above her small pointed chin. In the front she had short bangs, but in the back her hair flowed in silken ribbons when she moved her head.

She was understated next to the other girls. She wore a pair of tight, low cut capri pants, with a tight solid-colored t-shirt, tucked into waist. But her casual outfit did nothing to take away from her petite, sexy body with small, firm breasts, and flat stomach. She wore little or no makeup. Or maybe she was just one of those girls who knew how to put on makeup so it didn't look like she had makeup on.

"Julie, this is Don," Flora said, introducing them.

"Hi Julie." Don smiled broadly and held out his hand as he walked towards her. "It's nice to meet you."

She took his hand limply as she looked him up and down. "You too." Her voice was without conviction or warmth. Her eyes were unsure.

"I know. I look ridiculous." He forced a laugh. "They made me wear this."

"Uh-huh." His explanation was unimpressive.

She had a humorless aloofness, that he might've called bitchy if he wasn't trying to give her the benefit of the doubt. It was an odd situation after all. He didn't know what reaction would be normal.

"OK Don," Flora said, breaking the tension. "Why don't you go have a swim while we setup. Come back in 15-20 minutes, then take a shower. Got it?"

"Why do you always want me wet?" Don asked her.

"That's what she said," Flora replied with a cheesy grin. Stacy groaned. "You look good wet, Don. Now move that cute little butt," she demanded, slapping his ass.

--

Fawn, Star, and Vivi plopped onto Fawn's bed. Fawn and Star giggled playfully, as Vivi opened her backpack and pulled out a pile of books and folders.

"Did either of you do the test packet yet?" Vivi asked as she rifled through her folders.

"No," the other girls said in unison, as they laughed.

"Of course not." Vivi rolled her eyes.

"Oh my God, Fawn," Star breathed, grabbing Fawn's arm. "Daddy looked so hot in his bathing suit."

"I know," Fawn gushed. "I picked it out for him. I love it. It's so small."

"Good job, girl," Star praised. "You could see his whole dick in that thing. I thought it was going to pop out the top any minute."

"Yeah." Fawn looked wistful. "It does that a lot."

"Mmmph," Star exclaimed. "I just wanted to tear it off him and suck his cock."

"Hey!" Vivi spat. "OK. Enough of that please. We're to study for the test. Which is in two days, I shouldn't have to remind you."

"Oh Vivi," Star said exasperatedly. "Relax. You'll ace it as usual."

"Maybe," Vivi agreed. "But you two both need ace it if you want to pass the class. And it already sounds like we've got a lot to do."

"You're telling me you weren't checking out Daddy's cock in that suit?" Star was incredulous.

Vivi replied simply, "I didn't notice."

"Bullshit."

"I believe her," Fawn defended. "Vivi isn't distracted by stupid things like cocks, or pussies. Are you Vivi?"

"I'm not asexual, if that's what you're saying." Vivi was offended but tried to pretend she wasn't. "I just have more important things to worry about."

"Oh Vivi," Star pouted. "You need to learn to relax and have fun. Otherwise, what's it all for?"

"There will be time for that later," Vivi answered brusquely.

"When?" Star demanded. "I doubt you'll ever stop long enough to relax until you're dead. Probably from orgasm withdrawal."

Vivi shot Star a withering look. "At least I won't be working at the grocery store and living with roommates in some shitty apartment."

It was Star's turn to stare angrily at Vivi.

"OK, girls. That's enough, from both of you," Fawn interjected. "Star's right Vivi. If you never relax and have a little fun, then you're going to have a breakdown." She turned to Star. "Vivi's right too. We need to get a good grade on this test so we can pass."

Both girls grudgingly agreed with Fawn.