Dead Girl Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Star and I like to have a little fun before we study, Vivi. Think you can do that too?" Fawn asked. "It helps us clear our heads."

"OK," Vivi agreed with a sigh. "I suppose that's not a terrible idea. What do you do, play games or something?"

Star and Fawn both giggled.

"Something like that," Star snickered as she ran her hand up Fawn's thigh to the frayed hem of her cutoff jean shorts.

"We like to play," Fawn explained. "Just...with each other."

"Oh my God." Vivi was horrified. "Are you serious? I'm not doing that."

"You don't know what you're missing," Star cautioned. "Fawn can really eat a pussy out. Mmmph."

"So can Star." Fawn reached forward and cupped one of Star's breasts in her hand, running her thumb back and forth over her hardening nipple. "And you should see her suck cock."

Star sighed at Fawn's touch and then returned the favor by grabbing one of Fawn's tits. "I wish I could suck Daddy's cock again right now."

"So wait," Vivi interrupted. "You both fuck that old guy?"

"Well, not exactly," Star corrected. "I've only sucked his cock so far, but I want to, so bad. And Fawn got in trouble, so he's hasn't fucked her for a while."

"Oh my God." Vivi rolled her eyes again.

"I know," Star agreed. "Isn't it awful. That's why she needs this, Vivi."

Vivi sighed. "That's not what I meant."

"C'mon Vivi," Fawn coaxed. "Check out these tits. They're amazing." As she began to squeeze Star's tits with one hand she grabbed Vivi's hand with the other and tried to pull it over to Star.

Vivi pulled her hand back angrily. "Jesus Christ. If this is what you two sluts want to do, then I'm going to the other room. If you finish before my ride gets here, and, I don't know, want to study for the test or something, let me know." She angrily stuffed her things back into her backpack and left. Star and Fawn started to make out as they felt each other up.

--

The pool was relaxing. Don's hardon was totally unaffected by the cool water. All he could think about were Stacy's tits pressed against him, her urgent need to suck his cock, and her sincerely and lustily calling him 'Daddy'. When the alarm on his phone went off, he hopped out of the pool. Grabbing a towel he dried off, but just a little. He pushed his cock down to the side so that it would barely and temporarily stay in the tiny suit.

As he walked into the house his hair started dripping again, so he wrapped the towel around his head and dried it a bit more as he headed to the Family Room. His heart was beating heavily as he anticipated what Flora and the girls had in store for him. At the couch he pulled the towel off his head and suddenly realized he wasn't alone. Julie sat on the couch. Out of the corner of his eye he could see Flora standing in a corner of the room. He resisted the urge to look at her, assuming that she was holding the camera, and that they had already begun.

"Oh," Daddy said with surprise. "I'm sorry. I didn't realize anyone was in here. Hi, I'm Dan." He held his hand out for her, but she didn't immediately notice, as she was staring at his hard cock, clearly visible in every detail under the tight wet bathing suit he wore.

"Uh, hi," she finally said, tearing her eyes away to look up at him. She took his hand. "I'm Vivi."

"Nice to meet you, Vivi. Why aren't you studying with the girls?"

She frowned. "They're not studying."

"Huh? Oh," he said, suddenly getting it. "Yeah, they do that a lot. You know Stacy comes over here to study all the time, but I've never even seen her with a book." He laughed easily.

Vivi just continued her frown.

"What's wrong?" Daddy asked with concern.

"I thought we were going to study. This is a big test. Especially for them."

"I'm sure they will," he assured her. "Eventually." He looked at her for a moment studying her. "Why do you think they invited you over, then, if not to study?"

Vivi shrugged. "So they could get my completed copy of the study packet maybe."

"Maybe. Those two always seem to have something up their sleeves, but they're not liars or cheats. If they invited you over it's probably because you're so hot. And to get your notes" He smiled warmly down at her. Talking to her like this was exciting him, and he could feel his cock straining against the tight waistband of his suit.

"You...you think I'm sexy?" Vivi was intrigued. Her eyes glanced back down at his crotch but she didn't dare stare, or she wouldn't be able to look away again.

"Of course," Daddy said confidently. "You're very pretty, and you have a hot little body. The rest is up to you though."

"The rest?"

"Whether or not you're sexy, I mean," Daddy explained. "The way you look can help, but it's not necessary or sufficient to actually being sexy. Do you know what I mean?"

"No."

"Being sexy is more a state of mind than anything else. It depends on whether you think you're sexy or not--whether you know you're sexy or not. When you know that then you'll be able to convince anyone else about it without saying a thing." She still looked unsure. "If you know, absolutely, that you have what someone else wants, and know how to use them to get what you want, then you won't ever have to say it. You can tell him with your eyes that you know exactly what to do with his hard cock when you get it. You can tell him with your slightly parted lips and the tip of your tongue that you can suck his cock, until he cums hard. You can tell him by the way you walk that you're going to fuck him until he's sweaty and spent. Or her, if that's your thing."

She was staring at him with her mouth open. When she realized he'd stopped talking she swallowed hard, then cleared her throat.

He stared down at her for a moment. He felt his hard cock pulling on her eyes, but she fought the urge to look. "Do you think you can do that?" he asked softly.

"I...I don't know," she replied. She looked down with embarrassment at her answer, but her eyes landed on his cock, which was now peeking out at her.

"Maybe that's why the girls invited you over. So you could figure it out. It just takes a little confidence, and confidence comes from doing. But you know that already, don't you?"

She stared at his cock a little longer. Her lips parted slightly, and the tip of her tongue ran along her lips. She looked up at him through the top of her eyes. In a sultry voice dripping with lust and suppressed longing, she said, "Yes."

"That's very good," he praised her, smiling. "Do you want to think about going back in there?"

"Yes," she repeated.

"Very good," he praised again.

She closed her eyes and sighed, reveling in his praise. When she opened them again, they were fixed determinedly on his hard cock.

"Have fun. I'm going to hop in the shower. Will I see you again, baby girl?" His question was loaded with potential energy, like an unexploded bomb.

She looked back up at him. "Yes, Daddy."

"Good. I look forward to that."

Vivi watched him walk away. When he was out of sight, she let out the breath she'd been holding in. She ran a cautious hand up her side to her breast as she watched the doorway, waiting to see if he would come back for her.

Soon she was kneading both her breasts over her shirt. As she continued to watch the door she untucked her shirt and ran both hands under it to her breasts, pushing her bra up, out of the way. Her breathing deepened and quickened and she began to play with her nipples.

Vivi leaned back into the soft cushions of the couch, undoing her pants. One hand slid into the opening, as the other moved back to her breasts. She gasped quietly as she began to play with her pussy. She returned her expectant gaze to the doorway as she continued to simulate herself for him. With a quick lift of her hips, she pushed her pants and panties down her thighs.

Vivi played with herself, waiting hopefully, for another minute. Finally, she stood up. She deftly stripped her clothes the rest of the way off. She walked to Fawn's bedroom door, but hesitated. Looking down the hall, the way Daddy had gone, she followed him. In the bedroom she found the door to the bathroom open. Vivi entered without hesitation and went straight to the shower opening the fogged shower door.

Daddy wasn't surprised at all to see her there. He was partially covered in soap. She looked first at his rock hard cock, pointing up at her, then up, into his eyes.

He looked down at her, inspecting her. His eyes roamed down her body, to her small firm breasts, so much like Flora's, her tight, flat stomach, the thin line of short pubic hair above her mound, already pink with use. He smiled.

"Do you know how sexy you are now, baby girl?" he asked.

With the same look she'd given him before, and in a soft, sultry voice, she replied, "Yes, Daddy."

"Good." He handed her the bar of soap he'd been using.

Without saying anything, she dutifully took the soap from his hand, and slipped into the shower stall behind him. Starting fresh, she soaped up his back. Then, reaching around, she soaped his chest and stomach. Vivi gave extra attention to his nipples. She rubbed the soap over his ass next, spending extra time on his asshole, tickling it, pressing against it, testing his limits. He said nothing. She moved down to a crouch to clean his legs and feet.

Finally, moving in front of him, and putting the soap away, she put her hands on his manhood as she stared into his eyes. She massaged the soap over his balls with one hand as she stroked it over his hard shaft with the other.

"Mmmm," he moaned. "You have a nice touch, baby girl."

"Thank you, Daddy." Vivi moved her hand up to his crown, stroking it gently.

He gasped at the sudden rush of sensation that exploded through his body.

She let go and guided him to the stream of water. She used her hands to remove all the lather from him, repeating the same process as before. When he was rinsed clean she moved back in front of him again. Pressing herself against him, she reached behind to turn off the water. His hard cock was pressed against her stomach.

Vivi kissed him passionately. Staring up at him, she moved slowly down to her knees, running her hands down his body as she went. In position, she wrapped a hand around the base of his shaft. She kissed and licked the rest of his cock as she began to play with herself.

"Good girl," Daddy praised.

She pressed her lips slowly and tightly over his head. It felt to him like her tongue was swirling around his entire body. She pulled her lips slowly back over his swollen glans, savoring the feel of it against her lips and the taste of his flesh. She stroked him before licking his head some more.

Daddy groaned as her lips slipped back over him. He moaned appreciatively as they slid down his shaft. "Oh fuck," he cried as his head squeezed into her throat. She let go of his cock as her lips continued to advance. Her hand moved to her tits, playing with her hard nipples. She stuffed his hard rod as far into her throat as she could. Her tongue struggling to lick the hard, thick shaft filling her small mouth. She gagged, pulling back.

He watched her lips slide back and forth over his cock. Past that, he saw her hand pull on her nipples. And further beyond, two fingers move steadily over her clitoris and wet labia.

"Are you making your pussy wet for me, Princess?" Daddy asked.

"Mm-hmm," she mumbled with a mouth full of hard cock.

He watched her for another minute, before demanding, "Let me taste."

Vivi held her hand up. As she continued to bob on his dick she watched as he took her wet fingers into his mouth, licking and sucking them clean.

He held onto her hand, demanding the other with his upturned palm. With both of her hands in his, he held her arms out wide as he slowly fucked her mouth.

"Such a good girl," he praised as she looked up at him. "Are you ready to have me eat your pussy out?" He pulled his cock slowly out of her mouth.

Vivi gasped a deep breath before answering dutifully. "Yes, Daddy, please."

He pushed his cock slowly back into her mouth, then into her throat. She gagged on it, her body convulsing but held in place, coughing out globs of spit into his stomach and balls.

"Do you promise to cum on my face?" He paused before slowly pulling his cock back out

Vivi coughed and gasped. "Yes, Daddy. Please make my cum for you." Her brow was furrowed with desperation to please him.

He leaned over. Grabbing her underneath the arms he picked her up. She quickly wrapped her arms and legs around him. He carried her into the bedroom as she tried to rub her pussy against the hard shaft sandwiched between them.

When he got to the foot of the bed he kissed her. It thrilled him to taste his cock on her lips, to know that, if he wished it, his cock would be the only thing he ever tasted on her lips. He also knew that if he wished to taste one of the other girl's pussies he could demand to taste them on her lips. He hadn't even fucked her yet, and already he knew that she was his Princess to do with as he pleaded. And he knew that she knew it too, and was thrilled by it.

He laid her onto bed, and got onto his knees on the floor. She held her legs together, her feet in the air. He ran his hands over her ass and the back of her thighs. Her skin was so smooth, so soft. He dismissed the thought of spanking her. His other baby girls deserved that, but his Princess deserved pampering, spoiling. He looked at her, her head off the bed, watching him intently, expectantly. Her body was tense with anticipation, her eyes begged with longing. She didn't need teasing or foreplay, she needed him to make her cum, now.

Daddy put his hand behind Vivi's knees. Quickly, decisively he spread her legs and pushed them back. Her pussy sprang into the air to meet his lowering mouth. They converged with a gasp and a cry, "Aaaagh." The sound of her elation was cut short as he dove right into her. His tongue moved quickly and forcefully, exploring, finding all her weaknesses. His lips massaged and sucked, enticing her, forcing her to make more juice as fast as he could pull it from her.

He slurped loudly as he pushed, and pushed, and pushed her to new heights of ecstasy. He gave her no chance to catch her breath, no chance to collect herself. He took her completely, leaving her nothing but the impending tsunami that would utterly destroy her.

She flailed, not knowing what to do with herself. She grabbed her legs, she grabbed her tits, she grabbed his head, she grabbed the sheets. Nothing she did could bring her more, or make it stop.

Daddy heard a wailing cry, cut short. Without taking his mouth from her pussy he looked up. Her teeth were gritted, she was trying to pull the sheets off the bed around her, her whole body was tensed. She stared up at the ceiling not making a sound. Finally he felt her shudder, heard her groan, felt the fresh gush of her ambrosia over his deeply embedded tongue. She began to gasp for breath. She bucked against him pushing her legs back against his grip. He enjoyed seeing her like this, but he relented, lifting his mouth from her and letting go of her legs.

Vivi clamped her legs closed and rolled to the side, pulling her legs up. She gasped for breath, moaning loudly. Daddy ran a comforting hand gently over her ass and thigh as he watched her writhe. He ran two fingers up and down her wet labia before inserting then into her ravaged quim.

"Aaaah!" she cried out.

He spun his fingers around inside her. He crooked his fingers and felt her velvety walls tremble. He rolled her onto her back again, and spread her legs. Her chest rose and fell with her shallow, quick breaths.

"Do you want to taste yourself on my fingers?" he asked the helpless, quivering girl.

She swallowed hard, then gave the only answer she could give. "Yes, Daddy, please."

He gave her his hand. She grabbed his wrist with both hands and pulled them into her mouth. She moaned as she ran her tongue eagerly over and between his fingers, searching out every drop.

"Do you want to taste yourself on my lips?"

"Yes, Daddy, please."

He crawled onto the bed over her, and kissed her. Her tongue worked quickly and aggressively, in and around his mouth, finding all of the zest with which she'd flavored him.

"Do you want to taste yourself on my cock?"

She sighed deeply. "Yes, Daddy, please."

"Then you'll have to cum on it first, Princess." He nodded towards the middle of the bed. "Get on your knees."

She scrambled out from under him, and crawled to the middle of the bed and waited on all fours. She wagged her swollen pink mound at him. He moved into position behind her, then stopped.

"Show me how you fuck yourself with my cock," he said sternly.

Vivi looked over her shoulder at Daddy with a wicked smile. She reached back and put a hand around his neck. He held his dick down for her, directing it towards the target as she moved back to take him.

"Huh-uhhhh," she sighed as she pushed back over him. "Ohhhh, Daddy," she moaned as she came to rest against his hips. "You feel so good inside me."

He grabbed her hips and pulled her further back, making her grunt. "Take it all, Princess." He reached around and fondled her clit for a moment. She gasped and writhed under him as she looked up at him with a furrowed brow and pleading eyes.

Daddy sat back up. "Now fuck yourself," he commanded.

She started slowly. Pulling herself up to his crown, then pushing back against him to fill herself with his cock, gasping for breath.

She picked up speed and soon had to let go of him, dropping her hand to the bed, to achieve the speed and force she needed. She was bucking against him hard and fast, slapping her ass against his hips.

"That's it, Princess," Daddy encouraged. "Make yourself cum for me, so I can watch you taste it."

She pounded herself against him harder and faster. She chirped then her rhythm faltered. With a groan she dropped her head to the bed.

"I can't Daddy," she whined. "Pound me Daddy, please. I needed you to pound my little pussy." It was a whiny, pleading demand.

She was playing the princess role perfectly. Don wasn't sure though, if she was playing the role he'd assigned her, or if he'd somehow stumbled upon her true nature. He knew what Flora would say.

His, "Tsk," signaled his disappointment. "Hands," he commanded.

Vivi pushed herself back up and swung her hands behind her. They gripped each other's forearms. Daddy pulled her towards him until her back was arched.

"Yes, Daddy, please. Pound me," she whimpered.

She yelped when he started fast and hard. He pounded deeply into her from behind as he pulled her back to meet his powerful thrusts. She gasped and yelped at his overwhelming assault. Her head bounced with each loud slap of his hips against her ass, flinging her long silky hair all around them.

Don clenched the muscle Flora had shown him, trying not to cum before she did. He'd been working it several times a day for over a week. It had become much stronger, but he knew it wasn't strong enough to stop a full explosion. He didn't want to stop fucking her, seeing her uncontrolled passion as he ravished her. But he didn't want to cum yet either. He knew he would have to stop soon.

Just as Daddy was thinking he'd have to stop, Vivi let out a checked scream. Her head dropped and her entire body clenched. He pounded into her a few more times, then stopped, pushing deeply into her.

She took a deep, groaning breath. Her muscles released with a quiver. He felt her cunt spam around him, trying to milk his cock for the cream he was still denying her.

"Oh my God," she groaned helplessly. She began to pant heavily, still shuddering and moaning.

"That's it Princess," Daddy praised. "Cum for me." He lowered her head to the bed, then let go of her arms. They fell limply to the bed. He ran a hand up and down her back as he waited for her pussy to stop quivering around his cock.